Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Self-Esteem Self-Love Self-Confidence

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells for Self-Esteem Self-Love Self-Confidence

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:37 am

Nike,

Red candles are passion, love, sex, sexual energy, sometimes even used in anger work for seeing red, red temper. Pink is a loving gentle, caring color. Light blue is also good for oneself and so is white. Special oil number 20 is an all around dressing oil. Recite Psalms 23 when using it.

A link about candles, colors and uses: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Special oil number 20 and honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html
Forum topic on special oil number 20: special-oil-no-20-questions-and-answers-t6672.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

moojujubee
Newly Registered

Unread post by moojujubee » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:34 am

Hi,

first of all sorry if this type of post is in the wrong place, I’m relatively new to all this. There’s a lot going on in my life right now. I might sound quite stupid and naive. I'm transgender and have been struggling a lot over the past few years, with how I look and feel about myself, I dropped out of school a couple years ago because of it, I'm quite anti-social and other things that I just need help with, and I was hoping that someone or something could help me change that in anyway. I was wondering if there was any kind of angel or another entity that could grant wishes, change things physically or externally, or just make things any bit easier that would be able to help me. If someone could help conjure them for or with me.

By the way, I’d just like to mention I have been getting professional help for a while now, but I’m at a bit of a dead end and would really like some spiritual help that might be able to assist me. Thank you for reading this and your help.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:01 am

Hello moojujubee,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're so happy to have you here.

I have moved your post to the correct topic on spells for self-esteem and self-confidence, as this seems to be the basis of your query. I'm so sorry to hear you've been struggling with these issues to the point of isolation. You should know that you have great worth in this world and are of precious value, and there are people out there who will see this in you and appreciate you for it. But first, you need to see this in yourself. Working on improving your self-esteem and confidence is the first step to attracting more relationships with other people, whether as friends or something more.

Please read through the posts in this topic, starting from the first page, and you will likely find spell advice to help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here and we will help you.

I wish you the very best for a happy, healthy, thriving and exciting life!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Everyone has been highly promoting the oils in this thread, but I was wondering if my LM powders would be as effective. I mean I would think so, just to dress myself with daily, I have to dig them out, but before I go ahead and plan a paycheck ahead for new oils I'd like to know if I can suppliment with my powders in the meantime. Thanks!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:05 pm

Shutter,

Yes you can, I do all the time. I lightly blow my Power sachet on the inside of my shirt or jacket if I know I'm going to need that extra omf the next day. I also sometimes use Boss Fix and Crown of Success by dressing my body before dressing. Just make sure if you use lotion, you wait until it's dry before you apply. You can also sprinkle some in your shoes. Oils are great but powders work just as well. You just find different ways of using them.
HRCC Graduate #2145

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:24 pm

Hi Shutter,

I have some Crown of Success Powder that I put in my hair when I need a little boost ;).

It works like a little bit of dry shampoo for me, and I sometimes prefer that to dressing my forehead with the oil.

If you've got the powders, go for it! Just remember if you're dressing your body, to rub upwards to draw in the goodness.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Poppy

Unread post by Poppy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I want to start a business which I am very excited and passionate about, but I am lacking self-confidence and self-belief that I can make it work.

I was awarded a Distinction in my diploma for this profession, but it was several years ago and I haven't done any of this work since then. I am now concerned that because so much time has passed since I qualified that I will not be good enough to help my future clients. I feel like I've forgotten everything I learned in my training and qualifications, even though my rational brain knows that I haven't!

So I have two questions:

1) What spells do you recommend to get these silly doubts out of my head? They are the only thing holding me back.

2) I want to work with a very specific type of client in this business, so what spells can I do to confidently attract (and confidently help) those specific people?

All advice gratefully received, thank you :-)

Poppy

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:25 am

Hi Poppy,

I highly recommend the Crucible of Courage products for getting rid of that anxiety and boosting your self-confidence:

https://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

As for attracting specific clients, I love the Attraction products, and use them while working with a lodestone:

https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You can read about some ways of attracting clients here:

spells-to-draw-customers-buyers-to-stor ... 3-180.html

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Poppy

Unread post by Poppy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Thank you Fiachna, that is really helpful :-) Is it ok to use drops of oils in baths, or should only bath crystals be put into baths? Thanks again :-)

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi Poppy,

The only issue with using oils in baths is that the oils tend to evaporate if the water is really hot, like you're dropping it onto a lightbulb and diffusing it. I use oils in my baths, but I tend to have the little bottle with me and then wait until the water's cooled a bit and drop it onto the surface, then quickly do my bathing motions (up to draw something in, or down to send something away), while the oil is still there.

Bath crystals are just simpler because you don't have to worry about evaporating oils.

I hope that helps!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Poppy

Unread post by Poppy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Ah, thank you Fiachna, I understand now why crystals are suggested rather than oils. Thanks, that makes a lot of sense! I asked because right now I have some money drawing oil which I got in preparation for starting my business but no bath crystals - I'll have to get some crystals :-)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”