Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:02 am

WaGaBa ,

Here are a few lucky mojo sponsored and provided resources you can utilize to learn. One is the forum topic on mirrors: mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

A lucky mojo radio broadcast with guest Devi Spring who talks about mirrors in hoodoo: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... pring-1718
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Thank you JayDee!!

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello, I would like to make a mirror box to reverse some mean spirited things are a constantly being done to me by witches. I have never made a mirror box and have been doing some research on how to construct one but there are some things that I don't understand. I would like to ask the following questions:

1) When it is said to place the mirror inward inside the box does this mean to glue the back side of the mirror to the inside of the box with the image side showing in the box?
2) I have found a great deal on 3" X 3" square mirror tiles but the background of the tiles are the color orange although, these mirror tiles shows a very clear image is it OK to purchase these mirror tiles to make a mirror box?
3) Does it matter how many mirror tiles are place in the bottom, sides and top of the box or do I have to cover the entire box with mirror tiles?
4) Would it be better to bury the box in a cemetery when my work is complete or bury it somewhere else?

Sister Joyce #1244
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Sister Joyce,

1. Place the mirror inward means the mirror are reflecting into one another, glue the back of the side to the box so each part of the box is reflecting, either way the person looks or goes its reflecting back at them.
2. Sure if it reflects but orange is not a color I would think to use in cursing or reversing.
3. Cover the box with mirrors so it reflects everything back to them.
4.Cemetery is a great place. to end the work and also bury them.

A mirror box on the Lucky Mojo site talks about two ways of making them, one is taking tiles and glueing the sides together to make a box of mirrors, where the person is stuck inside and glued shut. The other one is to take mirrors never looked into, break them, and glue them all over the box covering the inside: top bottom and 4 sides. This will reflect everything but also distort them, an added bonus to the curse. Another nice trick I enjoy using is taking two round mirrors and placing them facing inward, then place two photos of the person and any flat personal item I can get ( hair, blood, handwriting), stick that between the photos and a sprinkle of a crossing powder or reversing powder depending on the work. Then glue the mirrors together reflecting inward. Everything they do will reflect back at them. I wrap it in black cloth, you can also burn black candles on them or reversing candles.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:29 am

I am thinking about purchasing a mirror box / mirror jar spell from an airr member or making one myself; most likely purchase one though so i know its done correctly.

the target is a horrible person and ive had trouble with him for years. ive done work on him before but it never sticks. he always manages to smooth talk his way out of situations and never gets punished for his wrongdoings. i mean he is TROUBLE; breaks up families, relationships, sales drugs, pimps out girls, starts rumors, "coaches" people on how to act to get $$ from dudes, then demands a percentage "or else"; he will have your back as long as he's getting something out of it, but the minute you're not of use to him anymore he finds a way to get rid of you; he's ruined peoples work environments; many people have "quit" because they refuse to work with him; he's a horrible person in any and every way you could ever imagine.

i figure putting him in a mirror box is a suiting punishment & is probably what needs to be done to make sure everything negative he puts out comes back to him forever.

but: 1. i may still run break up or hot foot vigils on him; but will this interfere with the mirror box spell?

2. is it best not to work spells on someone who is in a mirror box?

3. are there any vigils that "support" a mirror box (besides reversing vigils of course)?

thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:39 pm

SpellsnSuch,

I don't see why you couldn't do both the mirror box while you are working to hot foot him out. I would probably just focus on hot footing to be honest because I don't see a reason why to keep that person around for a minute longer. A mirror box may hold him long enough to move him along but if he has a history of slithering his way out of things, it may not be a permanent fix.

Reversing vigils would be 1# choice to work with a mirror box and there is nothing banning working on someone in a mirror box.

My other choices would lean more toward the cursing side of things and I understand that is not everyone's cup of tea.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 am

Hello everybody.

I have a few doubts. Is the mirror box only targeted for people who has put a black magic work upon us?, or on the other hand, is a mirror box used to send back an enemy all the damage he/she has caused on us? (I mean, all kind of damage, not only cursing or black arts damage).

I would also like to know if we could perform a mirror box spell targeted to all potential enemies even we don't know who is sending bad to us. I mean general mirror box just to send back to our enemies all the damage they cause to us.

Thanks everybody.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi Alice Kyteler,

You can absolutely do a mirror box spell for all kinds of harm/negativity to be reflected back, and can do one for unknown enemies. This 10 page thread has excellent advice and suggestions, so please read it through, and I'm sure you'll find some great inspiration.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:27 pm

And for LOTS MORE mirror box instructions, pick up a copy of The Black Folder, pages 110 - 112.

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder edited by catherine yronwode
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:26 am

Thanks Fiachna Cybele and Catherine!.

I have taken a look to the Black Folder info, and now I'm interested in ordering it with other products, as reversing candles and other things. Have never used a reversing candle and want to start with Lucky Mojo candles.

Lucky Mojo sells an interesting line of mirrors that are suitable for my purpose. Have read Hoodoo Theory and Practice to learn how to use them as now I know more about mirror spells. Waiting to the Black Folder to arrive to study it so I can master this spell in a future.

My order will arrive in a month or more, so now I have to wait until it comes.

The info this thread provides is amazing, but as I'm a total newby in this spell, I have many doubts.

!)I don't have any pics of many of my targets, and they don't have social media profiles where I can pick one to include in the mirror spell.

2) Due to inconvenience about burying boxes in my local cemeteries (patrolled, controlled, cctv and closed at evening) my boxes have to be not so big, so I can't include dolls for the moment.

3) In that case, can we write the name of our enemies and put that paper inside the mirror box if we don't have a picture and can't include a doll?.

Thanks so much. Have a nice day.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:43 pm

Alice Kyteler

1) If you don't know them that well, why are you trying to mirror box them? I don't get it.

2) Make a tiny doll out of cheese-rind wax, or clay, or dirt. Baptize it in the name of the enemy. It can be as small as your thumb. Even a paper doll, cut like a little gingerbread man, will work.

3) The mirror box is a reflection of evil. The doll or the photo LOOKS AT ITSELF. A name on paper is a pretty weak link for a strong spell of enmity like a mirror box, in my opinion. How are you going to link it to the person? Where are its EYES? There are plenty of spells that work with a name on paper, so maybe you are trying to get the mirror box to work in a way it is not intended, just because you like the idea of the mirror. Maybe a feces spell would be better for your needs, considering that all you have is their names. Write the names on paper and wipe your behind with them. No doll, no photo, no eyes, no mirror, no cemetery trip needed.
catherine yronwode

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:10 am

Hello Catherine, I wish you a happy new year to you and all the LM family.

I understand much better now, thank for your explanation.

Have read in this thread that many people have writen about reverse mirror spells to protect themselves and I find that very interesting, but have many questions about the procedure because I didn't understand it.

I don't know if you have a link about this or this info is included in a book I can purchase or in the Black Folder.

1) So, if I want to put my pictures in a mirror box to protect myself, the mirrors must be faced, outside the box?, or (maybe I misundertood this), the mirrors must be facing outside but, inside the box?.

2) If the mirrors go outside the box, should we be aware of our reflecttion while we perform this spell and while we keep the spell stored?.

3) Excuse for the silly questions, but I understand the reflection outside is to prevent attack from others and our own image shouldn't be reflected. Am I right?.

Many days after reading this thread, I inherited from loved one who passed, a little box which is made of mirrors in the outside, but have reflected myself in there and I'm not sure.

Thanks so much. Have a happy new year everyone.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:05 am

Dear Alice Kyteler,

Inside-out paired flat mirrors or inside-out mirror boxes -- those in which the mirrors face outward -- are used to protect a person or a place. They are applicable when you feel under attack from many unnamed or unknown sources and want protection, but you either lack a link to a known enemy to place inside a box or you wish for protection but do not want to craft a regular mirror box of justified revenge.

1) The mirrors face outside, on the outside of the box, just like the box you inherited. The person or place to be protected goes inside.

2) You do not want to see your reflection in the mirrors as you work, so start by wiping the box clean with a few Van Van Oil drops in water or with Florida Water Cologne or Orange Cologne, or any kind of mild spiritual cleaner, and then work in the dark by the light of one white candle.

3) Correct, if that is what you pray into the work. Remember, your prayers and petitions are the driving force in folk magic; it is not a merely mechanical process.

Now, as Stan Lee used to say, "Be sure to save your sheckels, kids," because we are about to announce the publication of the book that will answer ALL of your questions about Bottle, Box, Jar, Bucket, Packet, Mirror, and and Freezer Spells -- and give you answers to questions you never even knew you had! This will be one of our amazing $9.00 books, containing more than 100 spells, and it is being written even as i type by the tenacious team of Forum Administrators and AIRR members Lara Rivera and (blush) yours truly, cat yronwode. Look for further details in this very thread, as soon as we have the cover art ready to share. It will be released in early Spring 2020.
catherine yronwode

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:55 am

Thank you much Catherine.

Very clarifying,

Can`t wait to order that book!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”