Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells To Hide a Secret from Friends, Family, School, Cops

TEK

Re: Spells To Hide a Secret from Friends, Family, School, Cops

Unread post by TEK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Thanks JayDee...I am currently out of candles...Any particular color I should purchase? Last one was white, is black or red ok as well? Should they have instructions or they can be a plain candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:56 pm

TEK,

The candle can be white which is used in any color, blue is also used for law keep away. Purple for domination or control , brown is used in court case candles. Your specific case was about your child at school, I would use white or blue. It does not need to have a label on it, but you can make your own on a computer and paste it. LM sells a tool kit which has labels and petitions, you can use seals on it, or tarot cards as well. You can burn 7 day candles you purchase from LM, or you purchase yourself and dress with oils and dress with oil and herbs from LM. You can make a label of faces with the eyes sealed and the mouths sealed to shut them up. Some people burn St Raymond candles and melt a penny over the mouth to silence people.

Law keep away: http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
Cats book on candle magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Tool Kit where you can purchase labels: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:14 pm

I believe JayDee meant the following link to the Hoodoo Jukebox and Conjure Toolbox here - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoojukeboxc ... olbox.html
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:42 pm

After reading this thread, I am still curious as to how exactly do I hide a secret from someone. I'm thinking of using law keep away and bay leaf on a candle but I'm unsure of the proper wording. Jane Doe, you won't find out Branden's secret. Does this sound right?

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Hi branden!
Something that I use a lot to keep things secret or otherwise off of people's minds is Pluto oil. It's kind of an oddball thing but Pluto is the planet of secrets as well as other things. So if I had something specific I'd say "my secret is buried deep under Pluto's icy surface where Jane Doe can never find it". You can combine it with Law Keep Away or anything else for your purpose. If you don't have the oil, you can print out the Pluto glyph and just use that with your words written on top of it. On the flip side, I often use Pluto to find out other people's hidden secrets as well so if you have a knack for Pluto's energy, you can use it that way as well to see if you can uncover what Jane Doe is doing in relation to your secret and if she knows anything, etc. But it's basically just that you're appealing to Pluto to either show you a secret that he has buried there or to let you bury your secret safe with him. As another side note, I also use Pluto heavily for freezer jars being the iciest, darkest planet. Just putting that out there. But that's what I would do.. I'm also very much a Scorpio though lol.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi branden,

You can use Law Keep Away oil on a white skull candle that you baptize as "Jane Doe". Your petition sounds fine.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

branden

Unread post by branden » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:02 am

Thank you ScorpioKate & Miss Athena for all your help.🙂

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”