Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
thelight1
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by thelight1 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello, I was recently told it may be a good idea to work with st expedite on my situation, however i was using cursing candles to destroy an extremely toxic relationship between my "ex boyfriend" (we have since reconciled, been intimate, and are on our way to repairing our relationship) and the people in the strip club who "fed him" bad ideas which was the cause of our initial break up.

i see my man ultimately moving away from the strip club women and going out in general, and he has said to me he "thinks he wants to slow down from that life", i also saw him burning plain white candles in his house, but with no herbs or oils, and i don't think he prayed over them either, i think he just lit them.. i tried poking around for answers about the candles but did not want to look too suspicious. he does not know i practice hoodoo.

anyway, deep down i know he wants better. he has never been a spiritual person, so seeing candles burning in his home was shocking. i see him shifting toward the good life, but still slightly having the urge to hang on to his old ways.. i think he had an addiction.. and addictions are slow to fix, i understand that.

anyway, i was told there are a lot of delays in destroying some of the "friendships" he thinks he has. these people have been extremely manipulating and toxic in every single way, as i am sure you all could imagine.

i am currently using break up + destruction + +hotfoot + clarity products.. i have been doing this for months, and overall have seen much progress!

i do not mind trying out working with st expedite, but in this particular situation, how would i utilize working with him?

1. Do I ask him to speed up the process and allow my man to quickly part ways from these bad influences? That is ultimately what I want.
2. Also, Do i set a time limit in my petition or just set a time limit in general?
3. I plan to have vigils lit by misc or four altars.. does the church or four altars leave out offerings for the saints?
4. And, would i need to pray to st expedite myself at home too? i have a little paper print out of him i got from LM, st expedite oil, and candles... i did reach out to him once in the past (for a different reason) but he did not come thru..

thank you for any answers on this topic

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi thelight1,

First of all, congratulations on the success you've been having on severing your boyfriend's ties to these toxic people. That's good work you're doing.

Now, to answer your questions...

1. Yes, since this is what you want then this is what you should ask for.

2. Since you've been getting steady progress in your work, I wouldn't set a time limit just yet. You're introducing St Expedite for speediness towards your goal, so let him help you and see what results you get. You can always revisit time limits at a later date if needed.

3. No they do not, to the best of my knowledge. If you want to make an offering, I would do it on your own altar.

4. You can if you want. It's always a nice idea to establish a personal relationship with the saints we appeal to for help, out of respect at the very least. I would do this if you can.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and keep up your good work!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

sunrise
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunrise » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:38 am

Hi all,

I set up an altar to St. Expedite last Wednesday after spiritually cleansing my apartment. I placed a glass of water near a mason jar filled with white carnations on his altar.

The morning after I set the altar up, I noticed that the glass moved, and I thought it was my boyfriend who didn’t want to knock it over so moved it further in toward the center. So I moved it back and asked my bf if he’d moved the glass and he said no.

I’ve moved the glass back two more times and two more times it has moved. (One of those times was my bf moving it and taking a good look to see if it would move).

I’m convinced St Expedite is moving the glass. I’ve read that he likes items on his altar arranged in a trinity or triangle shape, and the glass does move to be directly across from the candle holder, with both those items then diagonal to his image which I made a frame for.

Does anyone have experience with St Expedite moving things on his altar? Or know of him doing this? I think he’s saying he wants his altar items to be arranged in a trinity.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi Sunrise -

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum! We're glad to have you!

I've never experienced this myself, however my St. Expedite altar has grown significantly since I first started working with him, and has a good bit of stuff on it (ie. not much room to move).

However, if it feels right to you, and he seems to like it, all the better!

Please make sure you also read the forum rules when you get the chance - rules

I hope this answers your question and your relationship with St. Expedite continues to grow!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

sunrise
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunrise » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Thanks for the response and warm welcome, RevJames!

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:56 am

Hi everyone,

I've been doing Novenas to St Martha, St. Jude, St. Helen, St. Anthony, St. Rita and St. Clare. I was just reading this forum just to learn something cause I've never heard of him till now, even though I grew up as Catholic but with limited knowledge of other saints. I was only reading through page 5, that night I had a dream of a dead crow. That's all I could remember. I was wondering if that was a sign to also work with him. I'd really appreciate any insight about my dream. Thanks in advance.

Blessings
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:35 am

Fotunata --

A dream of a dead crow would certainly indicate the presence of Saint Expedite, as that is one of his symbols. Continue reading the (MANY) pages in this thread and you will see how popular he is and learn much more about him.

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, I will continue reading. I still have stuff to buy at LM soon, whenever I have extra budget.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Thank you for coming thru for me St. Expedite! I will come thru with my promise to you as well :)

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for everything.

SSAGRED
Newly Registered
Re: St Expedite helped me

Unread post by SSAGRED » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Hi,

I have been reading alot of online info about St Expedite. I do not have an altar for him yet. Last week I was waiting for a cab on a hot day in an Asian city roadside with my 'special' 20+ year old son for a cab. Many cabs passed by but none stopped. Suddenly I had the urge to pray to St Expedite to send me a cab speedily and I made a silent prayer in my mind to him. Seconds :D later a cab stopped for us and it was driven by a kind driver. This was was the first time I invoked St Expedite. I told him I will publish my gratitude to him publicly and that's what I'm doing now.

Thank you Matyr St Expedite:)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Hello SSAGRED,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I have moved your post to the correct thread, as you were posting in the thread for drawing customers to an online website. In the future, please post in the right location on the forum.

I'm glad you have had good luck with St Expedite! He can work wonders, both large and small.

SSAGRED
Newly Registered

Unread post by SSAGRED » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Ms Athena and apologies for posting in the wrong thread.

24Kpink

Unread post by 24Kpink » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Thank you, blessed martyr St. Expedite, for your swift and powerful intercession on my behalf! Thank you for granting me your favor and your blessing!!!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Thank you St. Expedite, for your miraculous intercession! Thanks you for making this miracle of changing money news and forces of work happen so quickly! Glory and praise to you!.. You get ALL the pound cake!! :)

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 am

St. Expedite, today on your feast day I’d just like to acknowledge and thank you. I’m grateful and humbled by your assistance and intercession in the past. I will continue to spread your name!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Jimm108

Unread post by Jimm108 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm

THANK YOU! St. Expedite,
For answering my prayer so quickly. Wow! within minutes of my request. I am grateful! Thank you!

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Wed May 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Thank you for all your help, St. Expedite! You've come in clutch yet again, answering my prayers fast, and I appreciate you and your blessings. More pound cake and flowers on their way!

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Always amazing to work with. Thank you for your help again, St. Expedite! Hope you enjoy the pound cake and flowers.

mana

Unread post by mana » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Coul St Expedie oil be use to dress oneself on a daily basis, mixed with other oils?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello mana,

You could do that if your goal is to speed up the other oil conditions.

Good luck.

mana

Unread post by mana » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Thanks. I will kerp this in mind.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”