Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi CiCi,

I'm sorry to hear this. I would get a reading to determine if someone has indeed put something on you, and your reader can advise on the best course of action to take based on what they see in your reading.

You can find reputable readers who also do or prescribe rootwork here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

As a general principle, if you feel you have been crossed up, it is advisable to take a 13-herb bath to remove any spiritual gunk that is sticking to you. A run of 13 baths is helpful for seriously crossed conditions.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You will also want to spiritually cleanse your home and put up protection, but I would get the advice of your reader/rootworker as they will have a clearer picture of what is happening in your case.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Lottiesue
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lottiesue » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Hello there
I can't seem to get a job, or any kind of wealth or love for that matter do you think I have been crossed? This has been my situation for years now and I am tired of feeling like a victim. Can anyone help or suggest something. Thank you

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:10 am

Hi CiCi,

Outside of a noticing a pattern of extreme repeated and unfortunate events or bad luck, divination is going to be the best route to find out if you have been crossed and by whom.

Personal links to a target are, indeed, the best way to perform such a spell however they are not necessary. In hoodoo, there is what we call distance work. A doll made in your likeness, baptized and named for you or even the burning of a black candle with your name inscribed into it or on a name paper or petition placed underneath the candle will get the job done.

I would recommend having a reading done on this situation by one of the professional root workers at AIRR. They can successfully diagnose your problem whether you have been crossed or not and prescribe your next steps to take. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

I hope this helps you
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am

LottieSue,

This could very well be the case. See the information in the post just above this one (mine) for the information I have given to CiCi and if you look at just above your message here you will see some great advice Miss Athena has offered as well.

Good luck.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

CiCi

Unread post by CiCi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:18 pm

Dr Darensbourg when I go to the link which subject do I choose from and do you have any recommendations on which root worker is best from your opinion?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:46 pm

CiCi ,

Recommendations for which worker to see are not made on the forum. Many forum moderators, members are AIRR workers and authors and contribute. Its best to read through their profile, and determine who you are drawn too. Pray over it and ask for a sign to reveal to you who to work with.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

CiCi

Unread post by CiCi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Thanks Miss Athena, Dr Darensbourg and Jay Dee for your suggestions

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”