Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 am

Hello Beginner01,

Unless you are storing your candles in extreme cold or heat, I don't think the fact that you're storing your candles for a while before using them will negatively affect them. Perhaps the candle was in a draft that caused it to burn lopsidedly? I'm not sure.

I recommend you check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And it's not too late for you to attempt to "doctor" this candle to get it burning well. The various actions people take when they want to help along a candle that's struggling are mentioned in the page I linked you.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:26 am

I just wanted to give an update I did doctor the candle & now it is burning. Still significantly slower than the other candles lit the same time but none the less it is burning & I will continue to doctor it!

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:05 pm

I don't know whether to use a Reconciliation or Return To Me vigil for my situation. I'm wanting to order a vigil through MISC/Four Altars.

I've had a reading done saying this guy and I are meant to be together, he's always been in love with me and wanted to leave his partner to be with me and always comes to see me (we were best friends since before his current partner but I was with someone when I met him and while he was single, then he started dating this girl a few months before my ex and I broke up), have done honey jar work to keep him sweet, break up work for him and the other girl and she's pretty much gone now, but I'm now wanting to get him to finally make things official between us.

What is the best one to choose for him to commit to a relationship?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:35 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

MISC resumes burning candles for clients on July 14th (the one year anniversary of the church burning), Deacon Millett continues his offerings at his Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary. So you may want to first contact Lucky Mojo and Deacon Millett.

if you feel like he's nervous about committing you could try a Crucible of Courage candle combined with a Love Me candle with the specific petition that he commit to you.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 am

When writing out petitions for romance, love, marriage, and sexuality, it always helps if you name the person on whom you are working. This person is the subject of your focused desire.

If you send photos of both you and the subject, we will print them out and make them part of the label for your candle.

If you give us the subject's date of birth in your petition, our database program will automatically calculate the subject's zodiac sign, and if you give us YOUR date of birth, it will do the same for you. Then, when lighting the candle or reading the outcome of the burn, we will be able to use our knowledge of simple Sun-sign astrology to visualize the two of you as a couple, even if you do not send photos to be affixed to the glass.

If you send photos PLUS the birth dates of both you and the subject, we will have the fullest information upon which we can focus: names, dates, Sun-signs, and graphic visualizations of the two of you.

Blessings.

------

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808

Church hours:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Frequently Asked Questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Services
post133204.html#p133204

See How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Join the World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Best of luck to you and I look forward to being of service.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

LittleLeo

Unread post by LittleLeo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 am

I am thinking of ordering a Chuparrosa candle from the church for a platonic friendship (with the petition stating as such of course) because I love the intent of honesty, sincerity, making the relationship last, etc.

Does this make sense? As there are not really any "friendship" formulas in hoodoo? I've read that many of the love formulas can work both ways with the correct intent, but I'm not sure about this one in particular.

And would I need to specify that it be dressed with something specific to make it work properly for a friendship? Cloves, or something?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 am

Hello, LittleLeo,

Yes, Chuparrosa is a great choice for platonic friendships. So is Attraction.

Another choice is the Zodiac sign of your friend. We have occasionally been given an order to set two lights for a pair of friends, next to one another, and to tie the candles together with a string. An example would be a Leo and a Sagittarius, to bind people of those signs together in friendship.

If your petition states that this candle service is for platonic friendship, it will be dressed and prayed over for that purpose. And you are right, by the way -- Cloves would go into the dressing, and you may request that in the message area of your order!
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Virgomoon

Unread post by Virgomoon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 am

Hello everyone,
I've been thinking about having one (ore more) candle set for my situation, but I am not sure which one would be the best fit.
I am seeing somebody who I know cares deeply for me, loves me, and is extremely attracted to me, and I say this without delusion. I've had a few readings done and they all confirm that he truly loves me, sees a future with me and all, however his good intentions fail to manifest (I read tarots as well and can confirm the cards are always positive). My main frustration is that he just doesn't follow up with what he says he's gonna do, he's flaky, and he is immature. At the moment I am pulling back physically and energetically because I am starting to be fed. It's a normal relationship, there is no obstacle per se other than his fear of commitment. I have a honey jar and a doll on him, the honey jar works better than the doll in my situation (perhaps i didn't do the doll properly). Now to my question: I'd like to set a candle to gain the upper hand in the relationship. I don't need him to love me or like me more, i just want to have the upper hand and get him to commit to me. I know no amount of work can change a person's nature, and this is my last attempt before cutting my losses and closing the door on him. What candle (or set of candles) would best suit my situation? Thank you so much for taking the time to read, and thanks in advance to whoever would like to chime in, I really appreciate it.

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Greetings, whatsthepointanyway.

I hope you are in wonderful spirits! Basically, you want your man to make a commitment to you. I recommend that you have do some clarity work to make sure that this is what you truly want. From what I have read, this man sounds like he is a lot of unnecessary drama & work. Here are the clarity products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

If you still want this man, I recommend “I Dominate My Man” oil. Here are the link to that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-dominate-my-man.html

Place the oil on a red skull candle. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html. Gather a few personal concerns (pubic hair, hair, fingernail clippings, photo, etc..) place theses items, along with your petition, & place them under your candle with “I Dominate My Man” oil. Select a date that this needs to be completed by. Every chance you get, go to the skull candle & pray to the divine your intentions. Imagine you are controlling his mind, & you are dictating what you want him to do. Good luck on n your endeavors!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Virgomoon

Unread post by Virgomoon » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Thank you so much Miss Nikki, I really appreciate your response and agree with it.
I am going to order the skull candle, but given it takes quite some time to arrive, I'm thinking to jump start with a candle from MISC. (while getting my clarity too!)
I know you suggested Domination, but it seems like it would make more sense to go that route with the skull candle alone, so what candle from MISC would be best between Bewitching or Compelling when it comes to make him commit? I've always thought Bewitching was just to allure a man, but I've been thoroughly browsing the forum, and saw it was often recommended for this type of work too.

Thank you so much!!! <3

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi whatsthep0intanyway,

You could have them set a Compelling candle for you if your instinct tells you that this feels most appropriate to your situation. If he is lacking courage in following up with his promises, then you can also work with Crucible of Courage.

You could also contact MISC directly for their advice on the best candle(s) for you. You can find them here:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Virgomoon

Unread post by Virgomoon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:14 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena.

I decided to go with a set of Command/Compel for him to commit to me, alongside a set of Chuparrosa for a more loving, communicative relationship (I wanted to add a little sweetness to the commanding one for good measure). I feel faithful and trust Misc and Spirit, but am ready to let him go if this won't give me the results I hope for, and the relationship I believe I deserve. (Alongside my mundane actions too, of course!)

Thanks everyone for your great help.
Many blessings.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Hello everyone!
I’ve ordered a return to me candle last Thursday for my ex and I saw him at work Friday and Saturday.
We talked for half an hour each day and I was so surprised because lately we barely talked... we didn’t end on bad terms but there was ice between us...
Actually he seemed to genuinely want to spend his free time at work talking with me...
I hope that’s a good sign !
I am praying and lighting candles on a honey jar too!
What I am asking is : is the candle working so soon?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm

nicole7 ,

What you seem to be asking is magic real, how does it work, how long does it take. Miss Cat has answered many of these questions already on the site:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Your other question seems to relate to signs and movement: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Can it work this fast, yes it sure can, can it take longer, yes it can. We certainly do work with the expectation it happens now not later on.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:47 pm

Thanks a lot I will check it all out

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Hi, I would like to ask for help with my petition on the Influence candle as I'm trying to get my ex bf to return.

We have recently broken up and things ended pretty bad.

I wish to get him to realize how he made a mistake letting me go and for him to realize that I'm the woman who truly loves him and I'm the love of his life.

Is influence candle a good choice to influence his mind that he made a mistake so he will return?

The petition box to have my candle lit at MISC is pretty small and it limits what I can petition for.

Would anyone be able to help me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 am

Literary Grasp --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I merged your duplicate posts into one post, then i moved it to the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church section, as you are asking about the ONLINE petition box, not a petition box on the candle itself,

The petition box allows 200 characters. A petition can be short and direct. This is 188 characters.

Dear Lord, may [Name Name ], son of [Mother's Name], realize the mistake he made by letting me go. Lord, cause him to love me again and to realize that I'm the true love of his life. Amen.

If you don't know his mother's name, use his birthdate. Here is another, more suited to an Influence candle, 184 words:

May may [Name Name ] think of me often. When i call his name, let him hear me in his dreams. Let him turn back toward me, filled with love, knowing only love, feeling only love for me.

Here's another, 163 word:

As this candle burns, may {Name Name] see me as a shining light. May he remember the warmth of our love, desire me, hasten to me, and know me as his one true mate.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:44 am

Hi, I'm wanting to know if the Influence candle can help change my ex's mind to give our relationship another shot and to return to me? I'm having trouble writing my petition as there are limits in the characters. I have a road opener, reconciliation candle burning and I wish to make it stronger with the influence candle. Please help!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:00 am

Hello Literary Grasp,

I've moved your post into its correct forum. It appears Miss Cat did the same thing yesterday and has also answer your question. Look just above your post from today for the answer.

Also be mindful of not only which topic discussions you're posting but also which forums you're posting into. The forum is kind of like the head honcho of all of the topics discussed here and then come the individual topics which pertain to that particular forum.

In your case for example, your questions all pertain to the the work of the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church which has a forum all its own. All of your inquiries about any work they do will be found in this forum. Explore some more so you can learn the setup and good luck with getting your guy back!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:56 am

Hi Cat, thank you for your suggestions, they are of great help. I've been reading through the forums a lot lately and been trying to compare "Compelling" and "Bend over" & "influence". I've gotten the influence candle to give it a try to change my target's mind but I'm wanting to know if to make it even stronger because target is very stubborn, would doing all three candles with the same purpose too much?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 am

Hi Literary Grasp,

I can chime in here in Miss Cat's stead.

This breakdown may help you understand the three aforementioned formulas better.

Compelling: best used when trying to get the target to do something they have already committed to doing or when they know that they should be doing something or you believe they should do something Ex. A friend tells a secret you asked them not to share and won't fess up to it, compelling products would compel this person to do what they know is right to do. That's just one of many examples. It's mildly coercive.

Essence of Bend Over: Pretty simple. This one you just want to assert your will onto someone else. This is pretty coercive

Influence: the least coercive of them all. This sends subtle nudges, like a whisper in the psyche, to your target. The effects are reminiscent of a person's conscience.

There's really not a such thing as "too much". What is your desired outcome? And how badly do you want this? You want to perform spellwork from every angle possible to make sure all ground is covered in order to achieve our goals. If it fails, try something else.

It is however very important that you set yourself a date that you vow to work until to have your goals manifested and then let it go if you have not gotten movement or manifestation by that date. Otherwise you'll drive yourself mad.

I hope this helps
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Hello, I have a general question about the candle reports. I have had some follow me boy and stay with my candles burned by MISC, and the reports came back pretty bad in my opinion (grey haze, lots of stuck herbs, lots of glitter, I burned wax rings, etc) which all point to issues with the work....
However, my target has honestly (for the most part) been VERY sweet.. I met his parents for the first time, he’s been taking me out more often, and he actually said I love you for the first time... so why isn’t all this reflected in the candle burns ? ( why aren’t the candles burning clean and clear)

What are some possible explanations for the candle burns not matching his behavior? Usually the candle reports are spot on.. but not this time. Any insight would be greatly appreciated... thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm

thelight1,

Could be the candle burn, sometimes candles burn bad, its a matter of physics. It can also possible indicate things to come, as the candle is predictive of the work being done. You may see issues in the next few weeks. When I have candle burn that way I repeat the work and watch for signs and see how they burn again. I pray for the issues to be resolved and add other helper candles that can support the issues the report stated.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Thank you Jaydee.. I do have some anxiety that things may go south. Only because I naturally have anxiety and for two, when things go so well for awhile usually something always happens to mess things up.. bumps in the road.. that’s life...

What helper candles do you recommend ? Or just continue burning follow me boy and stay with me candles?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 07, 2019 11:47 am

thelight1,

Because the candles indicated some wax or residue I would use a road opener to clear any obstacles in the relationship, and uncrossing to clean off any jinxed or crossed conditions, then follow with the love candles you are using on the person.

Ozone

Setting up light at Church for reconciliation

Unread post by Ozone » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:39 pm

Hello,

I am new to this website, please pardon my ignorance.

I am looking for reconciliation with my wife and hence wanted to take help of spell work. Lucky Mojo offers spell kits, but since I am from India, shipping would cost 10-15 times of the actual product cost. Hence this might not be suitable for me.

Only option left is getting spell work done by some efficient rootworker. But then I came across a page onLucky Mojo that says they are affiliated with a Missionary church and they can setup a vigil candle with herbs and oils.

My questions:

1. In't this exactly what the rootworker will also do? Like using oils, herbs to setup candles, offer prayer and then light it up.

2. If no, how are they different?

3. Which one is more powerful in terms of effect, lighting at church or through root worker?

Thanks a lot :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:03 am

Hello, Ozone, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I have moved your query from the Love section of the forum to the Missionary Independent Spiritual Chrich section of the forum, to best answer it in context.

1: Setting a light in a church or on an altar is only a small part of rootwork. Not all rootworkers utilize candles, and not all candle servers are rootworkers. There is an overlap, but it is not 100%.

Read more about hoodoo here:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

2: Rootwork can consist of making and using proxy-dolls and working on the dolls, burial of items in earth, burning of items to ash, and preparing spiritual supplies such as oils, baths, herbal teas, sachet powders, incenses, container spells, or mojo hands to give to the client and/or to place in contact with the person being affected by the spell. Many rootworkers will perform proxy spells, AND request that the client supply a personal bodily concern (such as a hair or fingernail clipping or soiled clothing) of the person being worked on, AND prepare and send supplies to the client, AND light candles.

3: Generally speaking, hired rootwork (as distinguished from home-practitoner rootwork) that involves THREE stages of operation is the most traditional. I will not say it is the most "powerful," but it has the most weight of history behind it. The three portions are:
A) Altar work or proxy work as described above.
B) Sending spiritual supplies to the client for personal contact use.
C) Backing up the work with candle lights and prayers.

The prices charged for hired rootwork accord geerally with the cost of supplies and the hours of labour engaged.

When you look at the price of a single candle, with herb and oil dressing, a petition prayer (we charge $9.00) versus a full week-long service tending to, such a candle, plus a candle report (we charge $25.00 per candle, with discounts on longer runs, such as three months of weekly candles) or the sending of a spiritual supply package for the client to use (we generally charge between $40.00 and $50.00) versus extended personal proxy work by the rootworker (which can run from $200.00 - $2,000.00, depending on its complexity and duration of repetition over time), you can see that the labour involved )in addition to the presumed expertise of the rootworker) is a major factor in the cost, and that both ways of working (home practice versus hired rootwork) are examples of traditional choices of the level of engagement in the practices by the client.

The best analogy i know is to food:. There are many great home cooks who can make a gourmet meal by simply purchasing good ingredients and putting their own craft and heart into making the dinner -- but if you go to a restaurant, you will be charged for the labour of the cook, dishwasher, wait staff, and for incidentals such as building rental, restaurant ware, decor, and ambiance. Which food is "best"? That is for you to decide!

Good luck to you, no matter which you choose.
catherine yronwode

Ozone

Unread post by Ozone » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi Cat,

Thanks a lot for offering me free readings during last day's blog talk radio show. I really appreciate and am thankful to you, Ali and Elvyra for your time and valuable suggestions.

I had one question in mind.

You all predicted that her dad and mom are influencing her and that's causing negativity in our relationship. I am going to start with honey jar as advised by you from today itself.

But can I also try breakup spell to create disturbances between wife and her parents so that they fight among each other and stay apart? This way wife will probably stop listening to them, stay apart and get close to me as the end result.

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:25 am

Ozone,

I do not find it valuable to break a child away from parents. It causes life-long stress. It is also, in my religious tradition, a sort of incitement to the child to break one of the Ten Commandments of Moses ("Honour thy father and mother"). As a well-known Jewish commentary has it:

What constitutes "honour?" One must provide them with food and drink and clothing. One should bring them home and take them out, and provide them with all their needs cheerfully. — Kitzur Shulchan Aruch 143:7

This does not mean that the child must OBEY the parents, but the family must not be broken apart, in order that the child may continue to be of assistance to the parents.

Your religion may provide counter-examples to this advice, but i speak for what i personally do, according to the lights i was shown in my own family.
catherine yronwode

Ozone

Unread post by Ozone » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:23 am

I completely agree to what you said. A child should never be taken away from his/her parents. Now just imagine how would I have been living when my little 10 month old baby is there, growing up with them!

A small baby needs both love and guidance of its parents. No one should do things that would lead a baby to stay away from either father or mother. But my in-laws are doing that for their personal gains.

My wife is 31, matured. Even if some spell helps me to break her connection with her parents, she and they can live on their own for sometime. And I am sure spell will fade away slowly, may be weeks or months or couple of years. Then can always reunite then.

But if I let things go as it is presently, my family will soon be broken. My baby will lose his father. Things will go extremely bad, nothing will improve.

By the time the spell would fade away, I am sure we would have made things better as nobody would be there to influence her. Sometimes you have to go a bit off road to find the highway.

Could you please suggest me some spells that would work here? I just want her to stay away from her parents and hate to take their advices. Once it's done, I will probably go for reconciliation spell to make things better.

I am completely dependant on your views now. Please help. And yes, since shipping cost and time would be higher, I would prefer to get spell work done by someone from AIRR.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:53 am

Hello, Ozone.

This topic is drifting away from the MISC Candle Services thread on Love, Romance Marriage Reconciliation candles.

We can light a Reconciliation candle for you, or a series of them, of course. See:

http://CandleMinistry.com

To discuss candles intended to move your away from her parents, (and i would suggest Separation rather than Break-Up, as it is a gentler form of work), please read and ask questions here:

misc-break-up-separation-hot-foot-candl ... 25747.html

If you wish to hire an AIRR worker to perform altar work, you may wish to look up Miss Marguerite. She is located in Mumbai. Her name will be listed in the directory at the left of the page.

http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

moonbeam
Newly Registered

Re: MISC Love Romance Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by moonbeam » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 pm

I’ve been doing a series of miscellaneous candles for my situation and had a reading with Cat, and I was hesitant to follow through with the session but I figured I waited this long and it’s too late to cancel what harm can it do. The most recent reports I got were decent burns but she insisted I abort further work because it’s not going to work out. I feel like I’m being pressured to stop my work but I’v been listening to my intuition this far. I’ve had 2 other readings which weren’t accurate upon further investigation the information I was given was false. I can’t help but wonder if someone is after my target as well? Or if egos are overriding the situation. I don’t believe in Tarot cards and the readings I do get with cards never happen and I understand energy is constantly changing and that’s why I don’t rely on them. I don’t know if I feel comfortable using the Ministry anymore. I feel like I’m going against there wishes and there going against my wishes. I wish to continue but will my work be supported? Or is someone working against me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:08 pm

moonbeam,

I am very sorry you feel that way. Miss Cat, nor anyone at Lucky Mojo or MISC is against you, they are not doing anything against you or the setting of candles. This is the most stand-up candle burning church I have ever used and believe in. Miss Cat is a very honest person and a great reader. If you do not feel ready to stop then continue the work, however its suggested to set a time line and work within that timeline to get a person. Sometimes love work can drag on seemingly with movement but not manifestation. I did work on an ex for three years and experienced this, always got movement never got the final result. If you do not feel tarot cards or other cards are the best method for you, then consider other methods that members at AIRR offer such as bone reading, using stones, tea, etc.

AIRR readers:http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Great book to learn about candle magic and love spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Wonderful book on love and reconciliation work: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Sweetener spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello moonbeam,

I'm sorry you're in such a state of confusion about your candlework. My best advice is to listen to Miss cat. She knows what she's talking about and if her reading showed the work won't succeed, I would trust her.

But you have this thing called free will and it is up to you to decide what to do. You said you don't believe in Tarot cards so if that is your position, then ignore what you're told in a reading. The choice is entirely yours.

I don't understand your last few points about not feeling comfortable using MISC for candle service any longer and questioning whether someone is working against you. If you decide to continue with your work, then you should consider MISC a very reliable, ethical and helpful resource. Once again, the choice is entirely yours.

I wish you the very best with whichever decision you make.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

moonbeam
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonbeam » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:33 am

Thank you for understanding and the advice.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”