Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:37 am

Hi forgiveness,

Keep working your honey jar. You could also scroll through the pages in this thread, which is bursting with spell advice on reconciliation. See if something catches your eye and work that angle in addition to your honey jar.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:21 pm

So, I come once again looking for guidance. I am looking for some help for this list.

JayDee, Dr Darensbourg,

1) Block Buster - http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
2) Road Opener - http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
3) Come To Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
3a) Return To Me (my recommendation) - http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
4) Reconciliation - http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
5) Dixie Love - http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
6) Stay With Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
7) Love Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
7a) Fire Of Love (my recommendation) -http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

This has to deal with a seven knob return to me love candle that I am doing. I have gathered all the required oils and I am about to scry the names and purpose to each knob. However it occurred to me that I don't really have any examples on how to focus my energy. For example, for the break up one it suggested roll playing or yelling and screaming or laughing crazily,ect for confusion, promote fighting. So, I was wondering if anyone can give me short examples for each of the seven knobs. I am really great at roll playing, but even some actors need a bit of guidance.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:49 pm

SamuraiGreen,

You can dress them in the regular fashion (from the bottom of the knob to the top) and focus on the intent and desire of each oil and knob. The one exception to this directionality is the 1st one you have listed: the blockbuster. This candle is for removal of obstacles so you would want to dress downward.

For the rest of them you may just state your desire
2) May all roads to "such and such" open up for our love
3) "such and such", come/return to me with an open mind and open heart
4) Lord, let us reconcile and dwell in peace, unity, and togetherness
5) May we share a true, unconditional, and unbreakable love
6) "such and such" stay with me and never stay
7) may we share an unbridled passion and love one another always

Hope this give you some perspective.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Dr Darensbourg - thank you for giving me directions on how to do that. I followed everything and put my own wishes and feelings into the candle. I can already feel it charged and brimming with energy.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:10 pm

SamuraiGreen,

That's amazing! We wish you the best of luck!

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:21 am

How long can a candle hold a charge? I am prepping my spell work some days in advance so everything will go smoothly. I am planning on starting the 13th on the hour of Venus and ending on the night of the super full moon this month.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:43 am

Hi SamuraiGreen,

You will be fine preparing your candles in advance like this. It's done all of the time. Just keep them in a dry area where no-one will disturb or damage them and you will be fine.

Good luck.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:01 am

Hi i really could use some advice. I'm currently waiting for two figural candles to do on my ex. I am planning to dress them with return to me and reconciliation and maybe add follow me boy or lavender love. I want to do a moving apell with catnip. I had a lavender love burned at the spiritualist church with a very positive report a few weeks ago saying my loving relationship seems very likely. I'm a little anxious because i'm not sure if my ex is still single or not. Would a reading help? The last time we spoke was in september of last year and he said we would continue talking but he never reached out. Its very upsetting. I recently have a st Martha candle burning as well and have been praying for her help.
Waiting for my report from the church.
Should i get a reading to see what's going on.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Mark777 ,

I would absolutely get a reading before continuing anymore work on the individual. With reconciliation work it is important to set a date, work till that date and stop, otherwise you can find yourself in a hole, doing spell after spell, with some movement, next thing you know 5 years is passed. It is almost 5 mo you spoke I think is what you are saying which is a significant amount of time, you also do not know if another person is in the situation which would effect the work. I would contact an AIRR member and get a reading to determine if this is going to happen and what spell work to use to support you.

AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Thank you i will do that.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:45 am

Hello all i was wondering if someone could give me some insight i had the church light a few candles for me a follow me girl an Intranquil candles... I have yet to hear anything back from the church with my report so my question is ... Yesterday while at work i was playing my play list an a song came on with my wife's name in it an today i went to a restaurant an the person that was cooking my food had the same name as my target i even went to a bar an they played my target's favorite song..are these signs or just coincidence?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:42 am

Hi Marionwife,

If you are not accustomed to seeing and hearing her name that frequently, then you can interpret that as a sign that the energy of your spell is out there. As you know, signs are very personal so you can best answer that question.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Update!! I got my candle report back on my follow me girl stilll waiting on Intranquil report. Report read as follows steady burn little glitter left at the beginning of candle other than that great burn but target has confusion an hesitation...there was a moth stuck to my candle meaning someone is actually bugging me ???( i have no clue who this could be ) but said with prayer an meditation said person could easily be removed... Also stated that success would be likely ...im so confused

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi Marionwife,

This is a positive report so why be confused?

The moth may indeed be spiritual interference from a person, or the moth may have taken a hit for you. I would do as the report advised and pray for removal of any interference, then sit back and see what kind of results you get.

You have some hesitation and confusion in your target, so you can work with Clarity products on a white skull candle to help clear that away.
OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.50

Success is likely, so this is an optimistic report. Trust in your work.

Pipistrella

Unread post by Pipistrella » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:54 am

Hi, I hope I'm not asking a question that's already been asked a hundred times. There are 98 pages on this topic, and while I read through them, I can't be sure I didn't miss anything.

Anyway, I'm new here, and I'd be grateful for a bit of product advice.

I committed a breach of trust (I lied about money) and my fiance broke up with me. We still share the house that we've both worked hard to fix up and personalize. When everything first went down, I did a honey jar, but I blew it by pushing him really hard to reconcile (He got angry and gave me a flat and forceful no.) Since then, I've done a second jar, using honey that he harvested from our backyard hives and some of his hair and mine. I burned white candles on it for a few days and then switched to pink. Despite a disruption while I was making the jar, it seems to be working very well. We're getting along fine, like best friends, but I want the love back. He still cares for me, but he's a very stubborn double Scorpio (sun/moon) with massive trust issues, and he's very difficult to persuade once he's made up his mind. So here are my problems: he can't wholly trust me again, he's got his walls up, and he knows me too well to just fall in love again. There's no mystery.

He talks like I'll still be living here next year. He brings me cherries and chocolate bars and helps me learn about money so I won't make the same mistakes again. And yet emotionally he's sealed up like a clam. If I even try to talk about getting back together, he goes silent or changes the subject. He keeps giving me hoodoo stuff by accident, completely unprompted. ("Here, I was cleaning my office and I don't need this pack of needles with the gold eyes, do you want 'em?") So you can see why I would still have hope despite that no. I want to move forward and go for the love again, but I'm nervous, because I already screwed up once by pushing him too hard.

I'd like to try some Lucky Mojo oils and/or candles, but I'm a bit lost among all the choices. Reconciliation? Come to Me? Love Me? Bewitching? Follow Me Boy? Van Van?

Please forgive me for the novel here. I hope I haven't committed any breaches of etiquette or repeated a question. Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi Pipistrella,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. This is indeed our most popular thread so it is full of information and ideas. If you feel overwhelmed by the spell options outlined in these pages, then I suggest you use the Reconciliation spell kit, which contains all the ingredients you need plus full instructions. Pretty foolproof:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Pipistrella

Unread post by Pipistrella » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Thanks, Miss Athena! You're right in that I was totally overwhelmed by options. It seemed like there were so many things to try. A kit will certainly make it easier. It seems so obvious now. I'll take a look, and also read through the thread more carefully. I really appreciate your taking the time to reply after my ridiculous long post.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Pipistrella,,

Here is a great book by lucky mojos Decon Millet on reconciliation work: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

It would go great with another book, the sweetener spell book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Both books will give you many resources on how to reconcile and sweeten him back to you, the reconciliation kit is great as mentioned by Miss Athena and I agree that it is highly recommend .
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Pipistrella

Unread post by Pipistrella » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Than you, JayDee! I was truly overwhelmed with options. The book looks perfect. I'm really a bit embarrassed for having posted all this personal stuff. I suppose I was in a bit of a state.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Pipistrella -

I have went through your posts on this thread and approved the ones that provide relevant information and responses. The others were disapproved as they did not provide meaningful information in regards to your situation or the topic at hand.

You now have made 3 posts on the forum and will be moved out of forum visitor status, meaning your posts will not be moderated. Please thoroughly formulate your questions and responses on the forum and do not post back to back posts as this makes topics that are already long, even longer.

Again, welcome to the forum and good luck in your works!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

misstyrell
Newly Registered

Unread post by misstyrell » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi I’m having a little problem with my friend.

Everything‘s been going good with us since October 13 on my ex-girlfriend came back in the picture, hers that is, she left out the picture, we were good and then all of a sudden my friend change, told me she doesn’t sleep in a bed with me, she doesn’t hold me, she doesn’t kiss me, she doesn’t do that. attitude changed. trying to talk to her she sets me out. it’s like she plays mind games with me.

I don’t know what’s going on and it hurts me and so I depend on her to take me back-and-forth to work throughout the week because I need her help.

And last night she slept somewhere else and I thought she was at another woman’s house. But she was supposedly at her brothers house.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Hello misstyrell

And welcome to our community.
You've come to the correct forum for your inquiry. Take a few moments to look within a few of the pages of this discussion and you will find a lot if useful spells and rituals that can help you with your workings.

I would try a sweet jar but browse around and if you stop have questions after that don't hesitate to ask

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Update i met up with my wife today to give her half of the money for the divorce $150.00 . her an i made small talk about the filing of the paperwork i noticed her trying to hold back from smiling so i smiled back at her an boom she smiled an even chuckled a bit. After that i gave her my half of the money so she could get back to work . I've had a known rootworker do the IS spell for me an some evil be gone...run devil run and i had the church light a run of IS candles as well with a follow me girl . so my question is what should i do next i want my wife i want my marriage im so hurt an desperate. Also the rootworker still has about 10 day's left with the IS spell an the church has 2 candles left as well so my question is will the spirit still work on my wife or because we've seen each other will the spell be broken? What spell should i do next to bring my wife back to me so her an i can reconcile.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:11 pm

Marionwife,

I'm happy to hear that you are getting some results but I am a bit confused on what your end goal is here because I see a bit of conflicting information.

You had, or are.having, an intranquil spirit spell cast upon her and follow me me girl lights set but you want reconciliation...

These 3 things don't match.

1) Reconciliation is a pure desire which is only achieved with a pure or "sweet" type of work being performed to achieve.

2) Follow Me Girl is a form of domination work. By doing this, whether you realize it or not, you are attempting to force her into coming back to you against her better judgment. It is coercive work which is meant to bring her back by any means necessary...even if it is against her will

3) The Intranquil spirit...this is the harshest of harsh return spells. It is not meant to truly bring back the ones we love..not in a way that would mend our relationships and alot us the opportunity to start over fresh at least. Rather it is used when we have been hurt beyond reproach and want so badly for that person to understand what it feels like to want someone so badly just to be tuned down.

People who generally work with the intranquil spirit have no true intentions for their love interests to return...only for them (the target) to endure what they themselves have endured and make them suffer.

This does not seem to be what you want based off of your post but this will be the result. If this is not your intention then you need to reassess the work you're doing.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:35 am

Thanks for ur reply Dr. Darensbourg
But to answer ur question yes ive had those castings ive read on here that it's ok to do sweetning work with that spirit . i want my wife an i to reconcile my wife is stubborn she says ive said thing's to hurt her an i really want her forgiveness more than anything in this world so her an i can work on our marriage an keep the vows we made before God. I guess i should just focus on more sweetning work an forgiveness work to get her back ... Ive also started a honey jar i don't have any of her personal items so ill just use a picture... Im also limited to herbs for the jar i have sugar,honey, cinnamon, an coffee i prayed over everything hope this works.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:34 pm

Marionwife,

Lucky Mojo carries a spell kit that is great for this work: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You can order a female female figure candle to replace the bride groom if you used this spell.
You can use the powders in the kit to dust paperwork she touches and oil on items she will touch or your hands when you hug her.
Use Psalms 23 and 32 together when praying for the return of a loved one.

A book carried on the subject by Deacon Millett: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Filled with great spells to bring back and keep a lost lover.

Another book by Deacon Millett: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
This book is on honey jars and sweetener spells in hoodoo.

A lucky mojo page on free spells including love and reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Dr. Darensbourg gave you expert advise, and illustrated why the two are not used together, one is a curse. Intranquil spirit is a spirit of hell that torments a person night and day till they return to you, beat down, sick, miserable, destroyed. Hardly a love spell. He advised to reconsider the work you are doing and aligned what you are doing to the goal of what you want as the end result.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello Everyone I have a question for you .
A month ago I did a honey jar spell for my ex: he talked to me (we work together) but did not move towards me apart from talking at work.
Today I got the news that he’s probably seeing someone else but plot twist he actually sent me some messages while he was working (he never texted since break up) and literally throwed (joking) an empty water bottle at me.
I was thinking about using it for a spell (the honey jar I did did not have any of his personal stuff) but I am asking for the best one.
Next he sat next to me and talked for almost an hour ... At home I found the results of a return to me candle I lit two weeks ago: it was a positive reading and it said there is a bit of confusion but his heart will soon decide towards me.
What shall I do to help him towards me ? Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Hi nicole7,

Well that sounds like nice movement. If you want to supplement your honey jar to help bring him to you, then read through the posts in this thread. They are full of advice and ideas to help you do just that.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:35 am

Thanks ... today he texted me again... I was wondering if I shall make a new jar with his saliva or keep it for another spell ...
I was looking into the pages but could not find another spell with it

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi nicole7,

Keep working your old jar. You can add his saliva to it as another personal concern.

Good luck.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:02 am

So I shall open the jar and put it inside ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:46 am

Hi nicole7,

Yes.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:50 pm

I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work... I don’t know what to do to reach out to him anymore. I just want him to at least just talk to me. Please please please can you give me some advice on what to do? I’m still working on my honey jar... I want him to forgive me and come back... ugh I’m crying lol this sucks. I love him so much. I really messed up. I wish I could make him understand that. Maybe despite everything he said when we were together he was in love with the girl he thought I was and doesn’t care about the real girl. I thought our love went deeper than that, as naive as I sound. At least that’s what he said. I don’t know what to do anymore. This is such a complicated situation; I just want him to love me for me. At least just talk to me... I’m so sad.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Hello forgiveness,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. My heart aches for you.

I know you have spoken with a couple of readers from AIRR, who have given you conflicting outcomes. I suggested before that you sign up for a reading on the radio show, which airs on Sundays, as you can get a reading from Miss cat and ConjureMan Ali, who can perhaps cut through some of this confusion. That was and still is my best advice.

You can sign up for the next show, which is this Sunday, right here:
post397459.html?hilit=sign%20up%20radio#p397459

Are you doing other spells besides your honey jar? We've recommended other work to you before, have you started anything else? It sounds like you may need to hit this situation from several angles, as relying on only one can be insufficient by itself. A moving candle spell would be helpful here, which is among the other spell advice we've given you before:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... g%20candle

I hope this helps. Your situation is not a lost cause but you do need to make the effort to supplement your honey jar with other work, and consider getting a reading from the radio show. Take the initiative and you'll have your best chance at turning things around for the better.

I wish you the very best of luck.

meka2u2
Newly Registered

Unread post by meka2u2 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:25 pm

I was with a guy for 3 months who felt like my soulmate. He disappeared 1 wknd b4 one of our dates in Nov n when i was finally able to track him down at his home, he said he needed time to decide if he was ready for a relationship. I have him until end of yr. He did not get back to me, so i texted him jan 3rd to see if he was avail that wknd n he said he wasn't n would get back to me. I haven't heard from him since n now i'm just trying to get some communication from him. I would like to reconcile but don't know if that's possible on short relationship or if he was lying bout what he told me. Would candle work n advisable or a reading us needed?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi Meka2u2,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I understand exactly how you feel.

A reading is always advised before undertaking any kind of work so that you know you are addressing the actual issue at hand and attacking it from the correct angle.

For example, you could be working reconciliation work and turns out he's happily married. (That's just an example of course).

Perform a reading or have one performed by our experts at AIRR. www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Some times people work without performing a reading and I'd you choose to do this, be certain you are practical in your approach. For one, you don't have access nor even contact with him. Reconciliation can only happen if you are communicating or in contact. Those are two different things so I would work on getting back in contact/communication first and once contact has been re-established then try for reconciliation.

Try moving candle spells for a reunion.

meka2u2
Newly Registered

Unread post by meka2u2 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Ok i emailed a ms brown. What is a moving candle spell? That works when u not in contact?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:30 pm

A moving candle spell is a spell using figural or freestanding candles that represent each party involved in the spell. The candles are positioned to reflect the current state of things with parties involved and then moved over a period of time determined by the practitioner to the desired position to reflect the practitioners end goal.

So doe example if you wanted to break a couple up you'd start the spell with the two facing each other..the next day you might reposition them to be back to back and each day after wards you will move them farther and farther away from each other. The same is true for bringing parties closer together as in your case. They would start apart and move closer together over time and when the desired distance is reached you will let them. Urban out completely.

Read more about them here: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:42 pm

I had a reading on whether or not I should continue reconciliation work with Lady Muse. She essentially told me that i can be successful but not without some difficulty. Also she recommended some other work was needed.
I found a road opening spell on this forum that has reconciliation blended with it that calls to me. However, the recommendation was to also do (for both of us) a cleansing, healing, uncrossing, protection, and money drawing work. This is due to blockages from me AND him and a child support issue for him (wording it to make sure the children are taken care of but him not being taken advantage of).
Where I need help with is how to do all this as simply yet still effectively as possible. And what order should I do it in if not all at the same time. I want to order the correct things so I can do it right. Thank you in advance!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Scorpio Spirit,

I have moved your post to this forum. Although you have multiple concerns it's probably the best since it seems to be the underlying hope in the grand scheme of things. Also I must ask that you please do not create new topics. All of the topics are strategically organized in their respective forums. Thank you.

To be honest, I think that the only person who is truly able to answer your question is Lady Muse since she is the one who performed the reading and has the most information about your circumstance next to you.

If she was able to divine that your desires are within reach then she will be the one with the answer on how you should proceed.

The other challenge with answering your question is that they are multiple and we can only address one at a time and in its correct forum.

Putting it all together, there may be a "correct" order...there may not be. But the only way to know for certain is to go back to the one who have you the advice and get some clarity. Maybe even set up a coaching session to ensure that you do it in the most effective way.

Hope this helps you.

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 am

Thank you. I will try that.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:45 am

Good luck to you

iamtheowl

Unread post by iamtheowl » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:29 am

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. I've recently placed an order from Lucky Mojo for a pair of matched lodestones and some oils (Return to Me, Love Me, Look Me Over, Follow Me Boy and Queen Elizabeth root).

I have a honey jar and a skull candle loaded with herbs. I haven't lit the skull candle yet because I want to dress it with Lucky Mojo oils, so at the moment I use it as a poppet and just talk to it.

I like to light candles on my honey jar but I get really confused as to whose name to carve on them. I always thought that it should be the target's name on the candle but then I've also read that it I should put my name on it. Or should it be both our names?

My other question is that I plan to do a moving candle spell. I did one before but it was a bit rubbish. The candles were rubbish and the oils weren't Lucky Mojo although I did get a bit of movement. I plan to repeat the moving candle spell using Lucky Mojo oils and I am feeling incredibly confident that I'm going to succeed. Should I dress both figural candles with the same oil? I planned to dress them with Return to Me, Love Me and maybe a third but I'm not sure which. Can Follow Me Boy be used on both candles?

I haven't decided what to do with the lodestones yet.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello iamtheowl,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I will answer your questions in the order in which you asked them:

Talking to a skull candle before lighting it is a traditional way to work, so keep that up until you get your oils.

Carve both of your names on the candle for your honey jar. Carve them from base to wick, using a spiral pattern if you can.

For your moving candle spell, dress the front of yours with any combination of Return to Me, Love Me and Follow Me Boy based on your desired outcome. Dress the front of his with Attraction and/or Influence oil, to lure him to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

You can feed and position the lodestones to correspond with your moving candles, where they will unite at the end of your spell. You can keep them on your altar, under your bed or any other special place to help bring him to you.

iamtheowl

Unread post by iamtheowl » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:10 am

Hi Miss Athena. I'm veeeery happy to be here!

Thanks so much for your response. From hereon in I'm going to be carving both names on a honey jar candle. Can I use any of the oils I have to dress these particular candles?

With regards to the figural candles for the moving candle spell. Really? I should only dress the front of the candles? I thought I needed to dress the entire candle. Thanks for telling me.

Finally, I don't actually have any other oils apart from the ones I mentioned. So I don't actually have Attraction and Influence oils. I'd need to wait til next month before I can order any more and then it could be several more weeks before they get to me (I'm in England).

So could I use any of the oils I've already ordered for the male figural candle? Or maybe just plain olive oil?

I was originally thinking to dress them both in the same oil combo (eg. Return to me, Love me and maybe Follow me boy). But now I'm thinking maybe I do need to wait until I can get the Attraction and Influence oils.

I just feel as though I'm running out of time.

Sorry for all the questions!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:20 am

Hello, iamtheowl --

Welcome! I am sorry, but this is a forum for Lucky Mojo customers, not a general spell-casting forum.

The writing of replies to questions asked here is supported by sales to our shop, which go in part to recompense our moderators and admins, who earn shop credit for products in exchange for their work here. So, as a result, we cannot do more than cheer you on with the oils you got from the other company. We don't know who made them, what they contain, whether they were prayed over or not, whether they contain synthetic scents in mineral oil or natural essential oils in a vegetable oil carrier -- and when folks come to us asking for instructions on spells with another company's oils, our standard reply is to recommend you contact that other vendor. It is their responsibility, not ours, to stand behind their products.

If you want to work with Olive oil instead of hoodoo oils, it is traditional to pray Psalms 45 over the Olive oil for the return of a lover.

If you do become a customer of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., we reassure you that you can contact this forum with confidence and we will reply with patience and good will to teach you all you want to know. In the meantime, feel free to browse the forum and click the links to our thousands of pages of spell-casting information, which are part of my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." The table of contents for the book is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

iamtheowl

Unread post by iamtheowl » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Hi Cat

I am a Lucky Mojo customer. I'm waiting for my order. I'm not asking for help with any other oils than the ones I've purchased from Lucky Mojo (apart from the olive oil) because those are the only oils I'll be using. In fact I'm not currently using any other oils because I want to use the Lucky Mojo ones. The help I've asked for so far is in preparation for the Lucky Mojo ones. All the candles I use at the moment are either undressed or unlit because I'm waiting for the 5 oils I've ordered from yourselves. This is why I haven't started another moving candle spell, haven't lit my skull candle and my honey jar candles and tealights remain undressed.

You told me this once before via email when I hadn't realised the rules. However I am most definitely a Lucky Mojo customer and I thought I didn't need to wait til the items actually arrive before I could ask about them - I've observed others in the forum asking for assistance on how to use products before they've even ordered any so I thought since I have actually ordered it'd be OK to ask about them.

It's great that you'll cheer me on but I would actually like some support with using the oils I've bought (even though they haven't actually arrived yet - Miss Nikki said to expect my order in 3 to 4 weeks).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:43 pm

iamtheowl --

My apologies! I seem to have misundersttod your waiting for products as being a future plan to order. Now i understand.

Okay, well, let's get right to it, then!

1) Any or all of the oils you ordered can be used to dress those candles. You can also blend them.

2) It is customary to dress the "working" portion of the candle. If the spell is ONLY for reconciliation, you may dress either just the front or the entire candle. However, if you are also at the same time attempting to simultaneously drive a person AWAY from another lover and TOWARD you, you would dress the front with drawing oil and the back with the repelling oil, for the break-up. I usually dress the entire candle, but this is not the only way. For instance, some might dress the head of a figural candle with Clarity Oil and the genitals of the same candle with Fire of Love Oil. If you read my book, The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic, you will see many variations and will learn why candle magic is called an "art."

3) No, you do not need to wait to order more oils. What you have is fine. Again, this is an "art," not a rule-set for assembling an auto engine. :-)
catherine yronwode

Racheal
Newly Registered

Unread post by Racheal » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi,

I have been and and off with my ex for the past 4 years. Although he says he loves me he will not commit. During this time he got another girl pregnant by accident which has left me heartbroken.

I looking for serious help please !!! I won’t my ex partner back for good and I want to get pregnant ASAP.

Can someone please direct to to what I need to do either spell or reading. I am from the UK so any help will be so much appreciated. X

Rach

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi Racheal,

And welcome to our community! Please take some time to review our forum rules and guidelines for newbies and don't forget to head over to the new members introduction forum and let us know a bit about yourself.

I have moved your post here to its appropriate thread. We kindly ask that you do not create new topics as they forums are strategically organized and have been made to include just about any and every question a practitioner could have. With just a bit of research you're sure to find what you're looking for.

There are several things you can do to get your love back. Look through a few of these pages and you will find some very good spells provided by myself as well as our other mods, administrators, and our forum regulars.

Head over to this forum for tips on getting a bun in the oven.
post393730.html?hilit=Get%20pregnant#p393730

And finally, we recommend finding a rootworker at AIRR (Association of Independent Rootworkers and Readers)
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

After you've read through these forums if you still have any questions please feel free to ask.

iamtheowl

Unread post by iamtheowl » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Hello Miss Cat :) Just a miscommunication - I wasn't completely clear in places.

Thanks so much for your reply though. That's clarified things for me. I like that things aren't set in stone because I do like to follow my instinct and just do what "feels" right sometimes.

(I've just found out that my parcel has been shipped and I'm really excited to receive these oils that I've been reading so much about. I feel so positive about them it's ridiculous!)

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:49 pm

I want to get my Ex boyfriend back but he has just started dating someone 2 month ago. What type of spells should I do and can I do more then one spell at a time. This week my friend did a rejection spell for me to banish my ex’s new Girlfriend.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:19 pm

JamieDean --

Two months is a long time before starting solid work, so your chances are not the best.

Try a break-up spell on them and a return to me spell on him -- if you still have cntact with him. If you are no longer in contact after two months, well, that may not be at all easy to remediate.

Remember, you have to break them up as well as get his attention back; otherwise yu are just demoted to side-chick.

Read this thread from the beginning for dozens of free spells. We are on page 100 now!

This book contains dozens of reconciliation spells -- and the book following it contains dozens of break-up spoells.

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopublishing.html

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopubli ... ationships
catherine yronwode

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:29 am

Thank you, so it’s ok to do multiple spells at once?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:43 pm

Hello JamieDean,

Yes, especially since your situation has two parts (break them up & draw him back to you).

Good luck.

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 am

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but please pardon me if I got it wrong.

Target and I have been through a lot both good and bad. Over the years both of our feelings changed due to arguments and hurts. The happiness that we once had has long been gone. Currently I have a run of Infkuence candle to influence him to return to me and see me as his only true love and happiness. However, I'm also wanting to reignite his love, desire for me and this relationship again. It's like he has felt we're not as compatible as we once were and over time because we failed to handle our differences properly, a lot of damage has been done and has affected the feelings.

Can anyone recommend candles that I can get to get him to see that we are still good together and that the relationship has not really run its course so badly and we can still repair it? Also, I would like to bring back the spark/reignite his desire and love for me, for him to see that we do have really good times and happiness together and that he's happier being with me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:55 am

Literary Grasp,

I would use a reconciliation candle to heal past hurts and bring him back to you in love, a return to me and come to me candle to draw him to you and a dixie love candle to increase love and passion. Have you considered a honey jar to sweeten him back to you as well? It would sweeten his heart and mind to you. Also, are you ale to get things he will touch, eat, etc? This opens up work possibilities for you as well. Reading Psalms 23 and 32 together to reconcile is traditional, I would include the Songs of Solomon as well, read a chapter each day you do work, they are a love story between the king and his love.

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:41 am

Hi JayDee, thank you for your suggestions. But what's the difference between Fire of Love and Dixie Love? Which would work better for me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Literary Grasp,

Both are great love oil and I would use both, the reason I opted for dixie love over fire of love is because you indicated fighting and fire of love increases passion which can come out when fighting is happening. Dixie love has a focus on romance and love with passion which I felt would be better suited based on your response. Both oils are great and both I own and love the smell of.

Teedee
Newly Registered

Unread post by Teedee » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:24 pm

New here and have read a good portion of the threads here. Was with my ex for 3 years, we were engaged and in the last year stressful situations have drifted us apart and he has left and come back a number of times, however after this last time, about a month and a half ago he started seeing someone.... it didn’t become anything AND I want him back. He knows I love him and I know he has love for me but he is quite stubborn and hard headed and has recently become rude or as if I don’t exist. I plan on beginning a honey jar, however needed to confirm that it would need to be a tapered candle? From what I have read I believe it would be suggested to get a reconciliation spell.,. Bottle? Or kit? I like many have spent money on scams and I am quite tired or attempting to rely on others. I have considered a reading, however again I do not wish to be scammed again. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”