Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
southerncajun
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by southerncajun » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Wow, thank you St Martha!
Today I felt the need to light a candle and talk to you. Within an hour, I had movement.

I am always so grateful for you and all you do for me and others

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Wonderful Saint Martha, I give you my belated thanks and gratitude. I would not have gotten this far without your solace, guidance, and light. Please forgive me if I have done anything that upsets you. I am still learning. Please continue to give me your love and blessings.

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 am

Thank you Saint Martha!

amblingphoenix
Newly Registered

Unread post by amblingphoenix » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:22 pm

SilverCandle,

I'm very curious about your two posts--ran the boy out of your life versus amazing movement? Please elaborate (or PM me on FB--in my profile) if you're open to sharing.

Thanks!

LADYLAZARUS90

Unread post by LADYLAZARUS90 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 am

My beloved Saint Martha thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you for bringing him back to me when I had lost home and for the happiness you offered me. Thank you for the dreams you sent me to show me you have my back. Thank you for everything. When I have your support I am not afraid of anything. Please, forgive me if I did anything wrong to upset you and I lost him again. Bring him back to me and make him apologise and give me my happiness back. I know you wouldn't hurt me and I know you wouldn't bring him back to me to just hurt me again, so please forgive me if I offended you and show me a sign that everything will be ok. I love you.

SilverCandle

Unread post by SilverCandle » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Amblingphoenix,

Hi sorry I got this message late. Yes she ran him out of my life and gave me amazing movement. I don’t want to go into detail too much but all I will say is St Martha is amazing.
Thank you God, Archangels and Saints for all you do

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am

Thank you Saint Martha. I love you so much!

amblingphoenix
Newly Registered

Unread post by amblingphoenix » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Thank you so much St. Martha for granting the first part of my petition. I am so humbled and grateful for your blessing and your miracles. I am so very sorry we got off to a rocky start, and thank you for your forgiveness where I have failed.

Thank you so much, my mother, for granting me movement where others/other things did not. Thank you for beginning to tie him up in your ribbons and point him on the path back to me. I love you.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 pm

I've been reading the forum, not even halfway, then I asked St. Martha to help me before I started the prayer. I did my petition today. And I asked her to dominate my guy to call and ask me out. Instead he texted if I want to stay over tonight. OMG.

Thank you St. Martha. I'm speechless. And I would also like to thank St. Rita, St. Anthony and the Archangels St. Michael, St. Raphael and St. Gabriel. I love you all.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:56 pm

Thank you again St. Martha!
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:45 am

I've read all 47 pages over the course of several weeks and it' been mostly helpful but also slightly conflicting.

On here it seems that most people (although not all), believe that both Catholic Saint Martha and Martha La Dominadora are separate entities and yet some people believe that they are one and the same but altered by cultural perception.

I really don't know what to believe. My logical mind says that two Saints, both referred to as Saint Martha, with the same day of worship, same candles, same offerings and granting the same favours must just be different incantations of one spirit. However my experience says different, having started to petition Saint Martha about 5 weeks ago.

I used the prayer and image of Catholic Saint Martha, along with a red candle. Then maybe a week later, I felt very strongly that I should print out an image of Martha La Dominadora, so I did that, put it on the altar and apologised for not knowing which photo I was supposed to use.

All went quiet, and over the next few weeks I had a little movement with my target but not much. I think this may have just been the result of circumstance more than anything. When my target came back from his trip and bout of illness, he felt distant with me, much more than usual. I began to feel myself doubting and my mind spiralling. I prayed to Saint Martha for a sign that she was there and helping me but I felt like I got nothing. I was probably being rather blind because actually over the course of the week I think I had several signs but didn't register them as such. I saw a photo online which immediately made me think of Saint Martha La Dominadora but read the description and it was something else entirely. I got a new set of Lenormand cards and looking through them, the snake was wrapped around a ladies neck and it made me again think of my image of La Dominadora. Then I began using the cards and over about three days, that snake card came out in the majority of my questions. It also somehow ended up very slightly bent yesterday while shuffling and keeps appearing at the bottom of the deck, so it's the first card face up. Sounds crazy - but it's like it's yelling out to me to notice it. Yesterday I also saw for the first time a specific Saint Martha La Dominadora vigil candle, with her image printed on the front. A rare thing to see where I'm from.

Now I'm confused. Are these signs that she's working with me, giving me hope when all seems quiet and I'm struggling to stay positive? Or is this telling me that I need to petition her separately, with her own candle? Can you have two '9 Tuesdays of Saint Martha' running simultaneously?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi LostInThought,

Those look like signs to me. I would keep praying to her as she appears to be telling you that she is there for you.

You could do two separate vigils but since you appear to have made a connection with one, I would continue with her and see what happens. Doubting your work won't be helpful, so trust her and she will come through for you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:10 am

Thank you!

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:08 pm

I just had to share...

Yesterday i asked Saint Martha to take my case. I spoke with her and talked to her for hours. When i turned on the TV i saw a preview for "How To Train Your Dragon" and on Judge Judy a woman with my name won her case. I'm taking it as a sign! :)

Thank you Saint Martha!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi prtypsn27,

That sounds very positive to me!

She is a powerful ally, and I wish you much luck with your spellwork.

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.

I've found that i can't stop reading and learning more about her. I'm so happy to have found this thread! Along with Saint Martha, my honey jar, my triple strength mojo and with Archangel Michael helping me....i think i got this! :)

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:46 am

Thank you Santa Marta La Dominadora for your protection and guidance.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:20 am

Thank you for being here for me Saint Martha! My love and thanks to you.

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 am

Thank you St. Martha. I just made my donation . Thank you for all you are doing for me!

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 pm

My love and my thanks to you Saint Martha! Thank you for understanding!!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for answering my prayers and relighting the momentum. I am deeply grateful for having you pull this one through for me. I promise I will thank you publicly so here I am. Praising to you and spreading the faith I have for you.

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you have done to help me!

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Thank you St. Martha and St. Martha, for ALWAYS making my wishes come true. :D

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:40 am

Thank you St. Martha. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you have been doing to help me. You're amazing and I'm super grateful!

amblingphoenix
Newly Registered

Unread post by amblingphoenix » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:06 am

Thank you, St. Martha, for everything you have done for me previously and everything you have done to grant this petition! Thank you for getting the ball rolling on my ultimate desire... I fully intend to make my donation right after this, to get you your promised fancy chocolate later today or tomorrow, and continue to work with you as you have so graciously allowed. I know you will finish off the rest of my request come Monday, but I am happy to pay you now before starting my next novena.

I love you St. Martha, and thank you for your continued miracles.

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Firstly, I want to thank St Martha and apologise to her for my inconsistencies over the last few months. It has been extremely difficult for me emotionally and I have been through a lot with people and situations outside of my situation.

So it's official, I've reached the end of my tolerance and I've done all I can for a particular situation; and it feels that nothing that I do is working. There has been some movement with other spell work done on my behalf, but nothing has fixed the situation in the way that my heart desires. The good news is that I've managed to find out more about my target over the last few months and I have a better understanding of what is keeping us apart.

This morning, I wrote a letter to St Martha and asked her if she would be willing to help me because I felt like I didn't know what else to do. I shuffled my Lenormand deck (pack of 48) and began pulling 5 (for a yes/no spread). Whilst pulling, I said the following: 'If the snake card is here, then I know that you are willing to help me' ... Not only was the snake card in the pull, but the other cards were overwhelmingly positive when that card was removed (which I already decided to do).

I've now ordered a new candle to start on Tuesday, and I'm currently burning a candle as a thank you to St Martha.

Does anyone have any good tips on how to keep the mind positive during this 9 week novena? I'm really wanting to ensure that I keep the faith, because I feel really good about this work. I've started going to the gym and taking care of myself - it feels good this time. I just know how difficult it can be at times to let go of control and trust that things are being taken care of behind the scenes.

Thank you in advance St Martha - I really am dedicated to you.
Thank you St Martha for everything you have done so far and will still do.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:05 am

Hello Tenaj16,

Trust in others to help us achieve our goals is sometimes difficult, as you stated. However, when working with saints, and showing them respect and appreciation from the start, I personally find it easy to have faith and trust in their assistance. They want to help those who know enough to ask for their help, and approach them with a humble heart. It's as simple as that.

If you build up a strong connection with St Martha, as you appear on the road to doing, then you should trust her to help you find the solution to your situation that serves your highest good. That may not end up being the solution you were hoping for, as they know better than we do. Sometimes the answer is as straightforward as "this is not the right person for you" and that may be difficult to hear, but important to accept.

St Martha is a powerful ally to anyone who puts their faith in her. It's up to you to find that belief during your novena, but I can assure you that your faith will not be misplaced. Just pay attention to the messages she sends you and be guided accordingly.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Hello all i was thinking of trying to befriend st. Martha but i don't have anything to assist me in speaking with her as in oils candles ect. Also does st. Martha help with same sex relationship? Also can i just speak to her an ask if she will help me ?. Or how does everything work.

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:02 am

Hello all.

I have a question. I want to begin working with saint Martha for a complex situation, not sure which petition to start with or include it all in one.

#1, I need her to break up my child’s father from the mistress who broke our home and stole him away as she is now consuming his life and can potentially be my child’s stepmother

#2 , I want to dominate my child’s father who’s a remorseless narcissist that abandoned our child and doesn’t care of his actions and continues living his life with the whore, I want to dominate him and stop his reckless selfish behavior and make him guilty and come back to our son and leave her.

#3- I want to stop him from filing a petition against me in court as I have done first to suspend his visits since he has not seen our son. He is now going to file one too to get visits again and get them unsupervised so he can bring my son around her. I want saint Martha to stop him from only thinking about himself and his needs and stop disrespecting me and disregarding me as the mother of his child and not file against me and respect my decisions as a mother and start thinking about our son, not about his gf. He does not speak to me at all because of his gf and wants to only go through court to get my son over to their house without my consent. He has been in and out of our sons life for the last 3 years and this woman is jealous of my son and has been the catalyst all along for why he’s been an unstable uncaring father and now he wants to go against me in court without even talking to me, to do what his gf wants. She even threatened to kill my son before (whos 3) if he wouldn’t drop him for her. I need her out. I need him to realize he’s hurting his son by his careless reckless behavior and his treatment and disregard for me as a mother and his betrayals to us over this whore.

How can I start working with saint Martha for these issues?
Do I start with the prayer and petition for help from the first Tuesday or build a relationship first with a white candle and just talk to her?

Do I light a candle for the next 9 tuesdays for only one petition at a time or I can write all 3 on one, since it’s all connected ? (Break him up from her, dominate him and make him respect me and our son and think of what he’s doing, and don’t file against me in court just to bring him around his gf)?

How would you word the petition and make him stop his sinister plans to destroy me and put my son in jeopardy just for convenience of his relationship? I’ll die if she’s ever near my son. She broke our family and our lives. She is evil and he hasn’t seen our son in 8 months because he can’t bring him around her because I don’t let him. So instead he just dropped our son altogether to go live a merry life with her. Now that I filed in court to suspend his visits, now he’s claiming he wants his son. But instead of working with me, he acts like I don’t exist because his gf doesn’t want him talking to me and he has no remorse or regard for how he’s betrayed me or our son, he just wants his way and to have my son with him and his gf since he hasn’t seen him in 8 months. I want to subdue him and his reckless narcissistic behavior and immediately get this whore out once and for all. We wouldn’t be in court if not for her. Please tell me how to petition saint Martha for these issues. Please.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:52 pm

Hello DaniellaG,

You are asking for a lot of detailed advice, and this falls under the category of magical coaching. We do not provide that as a free service on the forum, so you might want to book a session from a member of AIRR and they can guide you through all of the steps. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

In general, however, whenever you approach a saint for the first time, you want to show them respect and appreciation. So light a candle for her, introduce yourself, and let her get to know you before asking her for favors. Then you can proceed with your requests.

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 am

Ok I think I got most of the answers I needed reading through all these pages so far, but as for petitions, would I write it the traditional way with his name 7 times and then my name over his going across? Or I would write it out like a letter to her like for example "Please remove X from Z and break him from that toxic relationship"?

Thank you

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:10 am

I did consult with my pendulum though so far and got STRONG yes for wanting to work with me and for wanting to break them up, so I have no doubt in my mind Saint Martha would work with me. Just want to get the petition thing down...

Also, during the days the candle doesn't burn, do you light a new one to keep burning until the next tuesday comes ? Or do you just leave it as is and just wait for the next Tuesday to relight and give new offerings?

Thanks so much!
blessings

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 am

Hello DaniellaG,

You can state your petition either way. Personally, when I work with saints, I ask them for what I want so your second wording would be my preference, but that's just me.

Don't burn extra candles during the day when your vigil isn't lit. It's not necessary. Just work your vigil to her on Tuesdays and you should be fine.

Good luck.

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:56 am

Thanks for that tip. Oh and btw, do you at least still talk or pray to her and leave offerings the other 6 days in between or only Tuesdays?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi DaniellaG,

You can speak to her any time you please. There are no hard and fast rules that say we can only strengthen our relationship to saints on a particular day. Leave your candle work for Tuesdays, per the spell instructions.

Good luck.

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Thank you!

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Thanks Miss Athena.
I really appreciate you taking the time out to respond and provide some assurances. It's funny, over the last few days I have heard my exes name and seen pictures of the football club that he supports all over the place.

It's been two Tuesdays so far, and it hasn't gone very well. I've honoured St Martha and prayed to her each Tuesday. However, today my ex basically cut off our relationship. I feel a little tender hearted now, but I am also of the belief that this may be for the best - perhaps. I don't think I've made a mistake when it comes to praying to St Martha, so I don't believe it's her rath. I've got a second St Martha candle that I light on occasions during the week just to let her know that I'm thinking of her as it brings me comfort.

I guess my question is, do things usually get really bad before they get better? Or is this a sign in and of itself? Maybe there's no right answer, apart from wait and see?

Thank you for everything so far St Martha and for listening to me when I've been emotional.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello Tenaj16,

Yes, wait and see is your best strategy here.

It has been known to happen that a target can feel the effects of the work and pull back, just as often as pulling back may be an end in itself. It's impossible for us to know, so you would need to complete your novena and see what results you get. Sometimes the answer is indeed a No, as difficult as it is to hear that.

I wish you the very best.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:38 am

Thank you St. Martha for all you’ve done and for your continued presence in my life.
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Would you recite your prayer to her before or once you light the candle? And on the petition that you place under her candle, do you write your command like “you shall be dominated and under my foot and respect me” or more like “saint Martha please dominate so and so to do this and that” ?

Thanks so much

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:58 pm

I ask because often times you’re supposed to write petitions in the present tense as if it’s already happened but I don’t know if it’s different when you’re working with saints to intercede for you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:24 am

DaniellaG ,

You can recite the prayer before or after, people do it differently, what works best for you. I often will pray and petition while preparing the candle, then pray the saint prayer when the candle is lit.

Writing petitions can be done in many ways, when I petition a saint i use their name in it such as the one you wrote above with saint martha please. A great book to consider purchasing to learn about petitions is Miss Cats book: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Thanks JayDee, already got the book many years ago but haven’t had any experience with Saints... thanks for that clarification though. And before I start any work with her, To introduce myself to her it doesn’t have to be on a Tuesday right? Like I can introduce myself and just talk to her to see if she even decides to work with me on any day right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:30 pm

DaniellaG ,

Yes you can start saint work any day to build the relationship. You will notice that not many hoodoo workers use saints as its more a Catholic thing, though some Catholic workers do. Some of us ( me included) who are protestant work with saints in some workings. I was raised Catholic before my family converted to Protestant so I see no issue with it but some do lol. Having a working alter for the saint with candles flowers, water, oils herbs etx, is all normal and acceptable. You want to build a relationship with the saint. Relationships are built on trust, relationship, giving and receiving. You can start off by lighting a candle with flowers and water, praying to the Saint and asking if she will work with you and to please give you signs you will clearly know and understand. Do this for a week. You can also consult a taro deck or pendulum for answers.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Thank you so so much for all the suggestions and advice JayDee!! I will do it all for a week and touch back with results...hopefully I get those signs!! Lol

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Oh and by “praying” to the saint you don’t mean praying for anything you’re asking for yet while introducing yourself right? Or you mean just read the traditional prayer on the back of the card while I get to know her? I don’t want her to think I’m asking for anything yet

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello DaniellaG,

If you are still in the process of introducing yourself to a saint you wish to later work with, then don't ask for anything yet. Just introduce yourself, read her prayer, offer her water or flowers, and thank her for her presence in your life. You can ask for her help after you've established a relationship like this.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:54 pm

I’m very sorry for the accident this afternoon Saint Martha. Thank you for understanding!

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Thanks for clarifying Miss Athena...hopefully I feel her presence :)

leva
Newly Registered

Unread post by leva » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:17 pm

Good evening,

I was hoping someone could help me please. This is my 4th Tuesday lighting a candle and praying/speaking to Saint Martha. I lit the candle shortly after midnight. My intention was to bring her fresh white flowers in the morning around 6 am and fresh offerings, as the flowers currently there are from last week but still alive.

As I was burning the candle I was praying to her, after allowing the petition paper to sit beneath/under the candle for a while I decided to burn my petition paper in the candle and let it sit there inside the candle. The last few weeks I usually burned the petition paper with the candle but the transferred it over to a metal bowl.

THE CANDLE BROKE, it sparked and broke as the flames got very very large. It was a clean break and no wax spilled, it was one piece of glass that came off, like a puzzle piece I am able to place it back on. I put out the candle with a small saucer as the flames had grown to be very big.

I did introduce myself in the beginning, I asked for signs and I believe she has sent them to me, as Ive seen snakes often after praying to her. I pray to her often, even days that are not Tuesdays, I appreciate and love and respect her. I have seen major movement.

However with the candle breaking tonight, I am not sure if this is a sign or simply the glass encasing of the candle got too hot from the flames of the petition burning inside it.

Is this a bad sign? Did I somehow upset Saint Martha for not bringing her the offerings sooner this evening instead? Im very sorry Saint Martha if I did so, I sincerely do apologize with all my heart.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:26 am

leva --

When a candle glass breaks, it is generally a bad sign.

In this case, as you explain it, rather than burning the petition safely in a metal bowl, with your own pushiness, you put the petition in the glass, created a fire hazard, and the glass broke. You are trying to force it, and the universe, in the form of natural physics, said, "No."

You are lucky you did not catch the house on fire.

Please buy and read my book on candle magic to learn about such signs -- and to learn about FIRE SAFETY:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

* Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils
* Altar Layouts and Spell Timing for Lamp and Candle Spells
* How to Read Divination Signs from Candles
* Candle Spells to Draw Love, Sex, Money, and Success
* Candle Spells for Blessing and Protection
* Candle Spells for Reversing, Cursing, Break-Ups, and Hot-Footing
* Private Candle Service Manual for Use in Candle Ministries
* Public Candle Service Manual for Use in Spiritualist Churches

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services
by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
96 pages, $9.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)

Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book -- actually THREE BOOKS in ONE -- is a tremendous value for the money -- $9.00 for 96 tightly-packed pages, filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner.

Here's what's inside:

CONTENTS

Dedication and Acknowledgements 3

SPIRITUAL CANDLE MAGIC FOR THE HOME PRACTITIONER: catherine yronwode

A Brief History of Candle Magic in America 5
Assembling Your Tools 9
Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils 10
Altar Layouts for Lamp and Candle Spells 22
Timing Your Work by the Moon and by the Days of the Week 27
Selecting Your Candles by Colour 28
Basic Ritual Procedures: Inscribing, Dressing, Prayers, Petitions, Disposal 28
Candle Spells for All Occasions 35
A White Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love 35
Lodestones and Red Candle to Attract New Love 36
Commanding Respect at a Meeting With Superiors 37
A Fixed Money Lamp to Bring in Wealth 37
Reconciliation Ritual for Estranged Friends 38
A Skull Candle to Influence Their Thoughts 38
3-Candle Spell for Love, Romance, and Passion 39
Green Candle Job-Getting or Wage Increase Spell 41
Crown of Success Candle Spell for a Performer 41
Blessing for a Family About to Have a New Baby 42
A Mother’s Guiding Light for Her Children 42
Tying a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 43
Hoodooing a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 44
Green Devil Money Back Spell 45
Keep Your Mate and Break Up an Outside Love Affair 47
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell 48
A Sugar or Honey Jar to Sweeten People to You 49
How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning 50
Divination Techniques: Pyromancy, Ceromancy, Capnomancy, Cero-Capnomancy 50
Learning How to Read Candles 53
Signs Observed While the Candle is Burning 54
Signs Left in the Residue from a Burned-Out Candle 61
Signs Left In or On the Candle Holder 62

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH CANDLE SERVICE MANUAL

Altars and Altar-Work: Religious, Spiritual, Ancestral, and Working Altars 65
Prayers: Extemporaneous, Supplicatory, Intercessory, Imprecatory, Affirmative 67
Private Candle Services 71
How to Set Free Emergency Lights for Clients 71
How to Provide Private Vigil Light Services 72

HOW TO CONDUCT A CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE: Mikhail Strabo

Introduction by Rev. Adele Clemens 79
Important Notice and Prelude to the Current Edition 80
The Basic Candle Light Service 81
Message Bearing Candle Service for Spiritualist Churches 84
The Colour Candle Service in Spiritualist Churches 89
A Candle Light Service to Embrace Goodwill and Forgiveness 95
Postlude 96
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:17 pm

Been contacting Saint Martha since Tuesday, leaving her coffee everyday and saying the prayer and talking to her...she’s not making any contact with me or giving me any signs... should I give up? My situation just blew up...my kids fatjer just proposed to this homewrecker. I’m hysterical. Our lives have been hell for 3 years and he completely abandoned our son for her now for the last 9 months...I need to do something urgently. Should I start my own break up jar or keep trying with saint Martha till she answers me that she’s willing to work with me? I can’t stsrt working with her asking for favors until she answers me right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:12 am

DaniellaG ,

Saints are spirits and they may or may not work with people at their choosing. This may be a situation where she is not responding. You can get a reading from an AIRR member to see if she will or will not work with you. AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I would start a break up jar and try and get break up sachet powder on things they will touch. Fantastic book by Miss Aida to break and en relationships: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:30 am

JayDee, you told me a while ago to pay attention when Saint Martha Dominadora shows herself and I finally have been. The last time (just now)? I looked up at the tv... and there was a wedding. I am so grateful to you.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:03 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

Congratulations on the sign! Keep praying and working for the final outcome you are working for.

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Thank you St Martha for the progress that has been made since I started 9 Tuesdays. I appreciate the healing that has taken place and my view of the future.

So, I'm going into Week 5 and I haven't heard from my target, but I feel that I've made so much progress emotionally. Whilst it hasn't been easy progress, it has been necessary and I feel that my self worth is slowly restoring itself. There is still some way to go, but the future looks bearable to me now - even if me and my target don't reunite. I know that I will be OK.

I've had a few readings which suggest that he will come back to me, but at this time, I think it's best for me to focus on me; and really consider what my boundaries or expectations are if he does ever return. At this point, I'm about 80% sure that I will never reach out to him again - not after the way he has disrespected me. However, I always want to be OK if he reaches out or if he doesn't.

There's been a lot of unexpected progress and I'm appreciative of the clarity. Looking forward to the next 4 weeks ☺️

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Wow, I am humbled and in awe of your powers Saint Martha. Thank you for hearing my prayers and answering me. My deepest love and thanks to you as always.

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Thank you always for your protection Santa Martha La Dominadora.

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 am

Thank you St Martha. As I spoke to you today, I got an overwhelming feeling that I needed to do one more 9 Tuesdays Novena. You've done a lot of work on me, but something says that we are on the edge of seeing movement and I will have the answers I seek after.

Thank you for the guidance!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”