Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Gifts and Talents, Lack of Gifts and Talents for Rootwork

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Gifts and Talents, Lack of Gifts and Talents for Rootwork

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:47 am

Hello affie,

Besides spending time reading the forum, reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and Southern Spirits would be a great place to start developing an understanding of this folk magic tradition. Also, when the time is right, you may consider the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. Just take your time and spirit will guide you.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Patrah

Unread post by Patrah » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:07 pm

I had a very close relationship with one of my dogs in particular.
I spent the last two months of her life with her as much as possible.
We camped out in the car as she could not get up to go in the house and I had to be out sometimes.
While I slept every night with my hand on her heart, the night she left, my shoulder hurt and I had turned my back to her.
She cried out one last time and I urged her to calm down, patting her as I was trying to sleep.
I knew it would be that night and do not yet forgive myself for sleeping on the job.
I was however entrenched in a very vivid dream, and have since been told that the man appearing in my dream after some sort of deception of someone in the dream(not sure I remember who, maybe my mom, not sure because of the man in the dream)
I was told by a witch friend that from what I said he was the man at the crossroads.
When he appeared in the dream, he was angry about something.
He said nothing that I recall, and the look on his face even with white and red makeup, was that of walking in on the deception and being angry either to have been called in or because he arrived to find the deception.
From what I have read about him, he can be a bit of a trickster, and also bestows gifts on those he is in contact with.
I have been trying to understand why he was angry.
What I surmised was that I was supposed to have been given the gift of healing.
My dog was dying as the deception and his angriness appeared.
I want to believe that his intent was that I be given this gift I have sought for a long time.
And that somehow he may have been angry because for some reason his gift did not get to me.
Perhaps was intercepted by the deceiver in the dream.
In real life I could guess who.
But no guessing for me.
Why would the man at the crossroads show up angry about someone being deceived?
I am baffled.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello Patrah,

That definitely sounds like an interesting dream, but we can't interpret it for you here. I'd suggest getting a reading about it:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Patrah

Unread post by Patrah » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you

lcastanon91
Newly Registered

Unread post by lcastanon91 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am

Is there a way to find out if I have a gift and what type of gift capabilities?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Icastanon91,

Your query was moved here to its correct forum and sub topic.

Spiritual gifts that are inherited will usually become evident at one point in a magician's life or another. People often recount times when they have thought or wished for something and that very something manifested itself soon after. Others tell of times when they had a dream only to watch what was revealed in that dream later come to pass.

If you have ever experienced anything like this then chances are you may be spiritually gifted. If you haven't had any experiences akin to these, it is not to say that you don't possess any spiritual gifts, however.

Only ways to know for certain:

1) Practice performing spells and keep note of your success rates. Make use of oils, herbs, and talismans to aid you in bringing any potential, latent gifts to the surface thus allowing you to hone them, improving upon them with practice and eventually master them.

2) Perform a reading or consult a professional reader to help you discover your potential. AIRR has amazing and reputable readers. Visit them at www.readersandrootworkers.org

3) Pray and ask God to reveal or release any suppressed gifts you may have.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:51 am

Hello all,
I think my question is like so many others... " Do I have the gift to spell cast"?
I never knew I had any kind of gift, until I met a Mexican witch. She told me I held a lot of power, but it's dark and blocked. She told me a lot of things I found out to be untrue. (Come to find out she helped me to open up so she could use me to look in on her ex.)
Anyway, I started to practice on my friends looking in at things for them, reading them.

Now, I've been spell casting. I've been doing money spells. The candle always forms a knot=blocked.

Maybe spell casting isn't my thing. I'm beginning to feel like, maybe I'm not gifted at all. Maybe, I've been having luck guessing. I know one thing...

I need help. I read this forum with vigor. What's wrong with me? What's wrong? Maybe I need a mentor. I'm at my wit's end... frustration building.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:29 am

Hello LittleWitch2020,

For you, I'd say a great first step in finding out whether you gifted for this work would be to get a reading from a reputable reader, not one that is trying to use you. You can find great readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And also, Dr. Darensbourg had some great advice in the post above yours, which is just to pray on it. Ask God to reveal your spiritual gifts and have the clarity to recognize them for what they are. Believe in yourself and what your learn. Try not to get so down on yourself; if you're here in the first place, you probably have something goin' on!

Many blessings :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:47 am

Thank you, so much.
I've scheduled a free reading with the LM Radio show.

I'm trying to stay positive. But others depend on me. I don't want to give them wrong info. My success rate with my readings are 85%-100% accurate. But, there are ppl who I can't see... It's like they're shielded. I think maybe I'm stressed out and brain fried right now. I've become so unsure of myself.
If you can read you can conjure... right?

Being able to conjure means so much to me. I love the art of it. I've always been drawn to this world. I feel at home here. I'm gonna attend Ms. Cat's class. The reading will set me on the right path.

Thank u for your response. It's rough when your alone.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:18 pm

LittleWitch2020,

Maybe you should try taking some time to work on your craft a bit before taking on such responsibilities. The more you educate yourself and improve your skill the more your faith will strengthen and thus yiur confidence level.

Reading is a separate gift all its own. Not every conjurer reads or receives information from the spirit realm. Hoodoo is a system that requires skill and/or talent and some people are more gifted in certain areas of spell work than others. Take me for example, I'm especially gifted in the areas of love, lust, and reconciliation, but my success rates for revenge and cursing work tends to be a little lower.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Thank you Dr.
UPDATE!
I dunno what happened but... it's like a miracle!
I won't go into detail because it may be off topic.

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement. You have no idea what your support means to me. You all have become like my family.
All I can say... just because things look bleek at the beginning of your conjure doesn't mean it stays that way toward the end. NEVER GIVE UP, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SEED BLOSSOM INTO A ROSE.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am

Hello!

It's Friday and I'm feeling good!

This question is mainly for Ms. Athena.

Finally, I got my AIRR reading! I'm not cursed or blocked! She said I was quite gifted and not to worry. Do more cleansing. My niche may be something else.

After thinking about this. I think cursing may be my thing. I've had little to no success with all the the spells I've performed. Yet, there is one form I've yet to try... cursing. I'm afraid of bad JuJu coming back to me.

Now, my question... Ms. Athena:

How did you know cursing and hexing was your specialty? How do you cleanse yourself and your home once you do such magic? How do you keep the results or bad JuJu from your family?

I know your very gifted in other areas as well. I'm just trying to find where I fit in. It's frustration like hell, when you do your work yet the results you seek are dim and bleak.

I love magic, with my heart and I'm never gonna give up. But, I need direction. I feel like the dog who's chasing his tale.

I hope this is in the correct spot. It pinches when I get those rejected message for being in the wrong forum agenda spot. So, don't kill me (lol).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 am

Hi LittleWitch2020,

I moved your post to the correct thread, as you were posting in the discussion about vinegar jars. Please be more mindful of where you post in future. You've been on the forum long enough so this can't be construed as a newbie mistake. We really need you to be more careful.

As for me and cursing, I'm not sure where you got that as my specialty per se (I am not Miss Aida, if that is who you were thinking about). It is a service I provide to my clients, provided it's justified by divination, and I have consistent success with it, but it's no more my specialty than any other kind of work I do.

You say you haven't seen results from the work you've done so far, but judging by what you've described on the forum, you haven't given any of your work much time to manifest. Patience is an important part of a rootworker's toolkit, so cultivate it as much as you can.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:31 am

Thank you
And I'm so sorry. I got you too mixed up.
Thank you for answering me.
Yes, your right, patience is a must.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”