Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:45 am

Berlinddash ,

Great advice you have been given by everyone on the forum. Some of what you are seeing could easily be an issue if the petition not being clear. It also can be a natural by-product of the work that was done. Think cause and effect. It certainly is coincidental that both want you now. You broke them up (cause) and now they want you (effect), this may not have been part of your intention but rather an unforeseen outcome.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi all,

In making vinegar jar spell, can you say your intention in your mother tongue? Will it affect the spell since none of them speak my language?

Thanks much.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi Fotunata,

Speak in the language you feel most comfortable with. Spirit will understand you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:53 pm

What happens to a break up spell's energy that you send out that ends up not breaking them up in the long run? Basically I just gave up after awhile & am hoping that it won't still be lingering around. The couple is still together & I def caused discord for awhile until I gave up. I did the hyssop cleansing after as well as an uncrossing candle with the 13 herb bath right after I finished it. WIll I still get some sort of backlash from it at all ? Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi witchywoman1313,

If a spell does not give you your desired results after a time, you can consider it dead and it will not have any further effect.

In hoodoo, there isn't a concept of backlash or karma or divine retribution for having cast a spell, so you don't have to worry about that.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Thank you Miss Athena, that is very helpful :)

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:31 pm

Just wondering, if Influence oil and break up powder would work well together on a break up candle? Influence is the most coercive/cursing oil I have on hand at the moment.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Hi Graveyardhag,

Yes, you could do that.

Good luck!

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 am

Hi! I had a question about the hot foot candle spell, I know I need to cleanse before and after. But since its worked for 9 days do I need to do a cleansing each day or would washing my hands in salt water be ok?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi Ngu,

You don't need to do a full cleansing after each day. Washing your hands each day can help. Personally I would prefer to use hyssop for negative work rather than salt water. Do a full hyssop bath at the end of the nine days.

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi miss athena,
I will do that
Thank you!!!

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi!
I'm doing a 9 day hot foot candle and my understanding is that you wait for the needle to drop before putting out the flame for that day. On the 3rd day while i was focusing on the work and listening/waiting for the needle, 1 needle stayed in and w/in minutes the candle burned down to the next needle and then they both dropped. The flame has been STRONG and tall and part of my focus was that the hot footing happen FAST. so i'm wondering if this means that its going to be a fast working?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello Ngu,

I'm sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum, however do note that a quick burn can indicate a fast, yet short-lasting, outcome.

You can reference the following page for general information on candle magic divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Thank you Miss Athena :)

LittleyMe
Newly Registered
Opinion - Break up spell when couple is destined to break up anyway

Unread post by LittleyMe » Wed May 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello,

I’m new to the forum, hi everyone. I hope this is the right category to post.

I’m seeking opinions on whether I should conduct a break up spell or not. I was thinking of a lemon spell. I’ve talked to my trusted psychics and they say the couple will break up - but it has been dragging on as she just won’t leave him alone.

I know I’m being impatient if I do the spell. But also, I’d rather keep myself clean of any karmic retribution. When I was younger I loved to do spells, but now I have more hesitance in me as I’ve walked further along my spiritual path.

Anyway, if you knew that the break up was going to occur regardless - would you conduct the spell to speed it along? Or prefer to allow things to progress in its own time?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Hello LittleyMe,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I have moved your post to the topic on general break-up questions. We ask that you not post new topics like you did, as this is against forum rules. Please search the forum for the right place to post, and also read through replies as you will likely find your question has already been asked and answered.

We can't advise on work you should do based on your "trusted psychics" for two reasons. First, we don't know who your "trusted psychics" are and whether they are from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) or Hoodoo Psychics. If they come from neither of these organizations, we cannot vouch for their ethics or authenticity and therefore cannot advise you on what to do based on that reading.

Second, if they are a member of AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics, you should consult directly with them on what course of spellwork is indicated in your situation. We wouldn't want to contradict their advice to you by giving you a different answer here.

Also, in hoodoo, the concept of karma is not a concern. That is a belief more commonly found in eastern religious and spiritual traditions. If you are working in the hoodoo tradition, you should not worry about karma or retribution.

Break up spells can certainly speed up a break up that was on track to happen anyway, so it can be done.

Please note that this forum is not intended for soliciting opinions on general topics, but to assist the customers of Lucky Mojo in their use of products purchased from the shop. Please keep your questions appropriate to that purpose of the forum.

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 am

Well my work seems to be working! Been doing breakup work on a married couple (had numerous readings from my trusted Lady Muse and the work is MORE than justified lol) with great results thus far.

He’s currently snoring on my couch and that has never happened. Aside from the break up candles, I hot footed him to leave their home, hot footed her with similar intentions and added a freezer spell on her.

Waiting on more products but I’m hopeful. The key is to have faith in your work, pray, cleanse, and not over exert yourself. Like Sagan said, the absence of evidence (in our case, “movement”) is not the evidence of absence.

Cherries_6
Cutting Etheric Cords

Unread post by Cherries_6 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Hello!

I have no idea if my question belongs here but I want to ask if anyone has successfully cut Etheric cords/spiritual cords with another person? My family has a bothersome person in our lives - a narcissist - who harasses us, blasts us (including our young children) on Facebook, and texts/calls relentlessly for attention. It is not in my nature to hex or curse her, or cause her any discord, I would just like for her to peacefully go away forever. I have done a freezer spell which definitely helped but she is easing her way back into our lives. She has a high conflict personality and she’s been extremely difficult to get rid of. I’m considering hot foot or cut and clear but she’s strong willed and determined to make her presence known. Has anyone had any luck with cord cutting? Maybe I should do cord cutting before I do a spell to send her on her way. I would really like to break ties with her with all members of my immediate family (I have a husband and 4 children) then wish her the best and send her on her way! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Let me just reiterate that she is extremely narcissistic. I don’t say this to be ugly or petty. She was abused as a child and her “defense mechanism” caused her to be this way. I hate this for her and wouldn’t wish this on ANYONE but she is wreaking havoc in our lives and we would like to be rid of her. Also, for the cord cutting if anyone has experience with this, can I perform this for someone else like my children? Her disappearance in our lives will not negatively impact them as I have thought of this because I do not wish harm on anyone involved and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my children or husband. Everyone agrees she needs to move on! Thank you in advance for any input!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello Cherries_6,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

I am not familiar with "cord cutting" as a hoodoo spell. As you know, this forum focuses on the traditional practice of Southern hoodoo or conjure, so we can't comment on spellwork from other traditions.

If you want to hot foot her away, you are in the right thread. Please read through the many posts here for advice and ideas on how to do that. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here, but be reminded that we can only assist with hoodoo rootwork.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Cherries_6,

Welcome! I love Miss Athena's advice of hot footing. Just to give you another option, this situation might benefit from a cut and clear spell as well. You can find more information about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
cut-and-clear-oil-questions-and-answers-t5690.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Cherries_6

Unread post by Cherries_6 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:42 am

Ah, ok. Thank you, Miss Athena and Dr Darensbourg! I will independently research the cord cutting. Can I ask, what is the difference between hot footing and the cut and clear? My instincts are telling me to go with the cut and clear and I’m about to read over the forum Q&A’s about that one in particular but I’m just curious which situations require which spells?

Cherries_6

Unread post by Cherries_6 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 am

Miss Athena and Dr Darensbourg,

Actually, please disregard my question. I am going to go with the cut and clear. And honestly, I think that will have the same effect as the “cord cutting” I originally mentioned. Thank you both for the info! And thank you for letting me talk myself through this!! Haha! I feel like because of the narcissism it’s best for us to magically cut any and all ties with her. I will move over to that forum now.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:44 pm

What's the best break up or separation spell I can do to prevent my partner to meet with an old friend from school? She's married but wants to have drinks with him soon and I don't want that to happen at all. I'm not sure if I should do a regular break up spell. Please help

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:09 pm

musclequeen378,

One break up spell isn't better than the other. They are different ways to work for the same solution. If you hire a rootworker, they would be able to divine the best way to work for the results you want. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Otherwise, I would read this thread to get ideas.

You could also do a vinegar jar to sour the relationship. http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Thank you!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 am

So separation products I recently stupidly rekindled a relationship with a man who is toxic. I don't want to use my old go to of break up powders and oils. So I ordered some separation oil and a back to back divorce candle to separate us. I've got cut and clear products and black walnuts for myself to heal afterwards but what should I do to completely avoid encounters even by chance with him? Hot foot is harsh any other spells to move him out of the county at least or reduce the number of " chance" meetings "he's know to stalk" also I'm a wuss for break ups I always back slide any other products I can order to give me strength not to go back? Maybe cast off evil?just need suggestions thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:44 pm

stillsosola,

I apologize I didn't see this post earlier. If you want personal strength, I would recommend using Power products and if he is a stalker (yikes!) make sure to use Fiery Wall of Protection in your home and on your person. Let people know where you are (but not publicly announcing it obviously) and when you expect to return just to be safe. If please go to the police if things get out of hand. I would perform the Cut and Clear and Black Walnut bath ASAP.

Stand your ground and know that there are better men out there for you. You don't need to fall back on toxic people.

OIL-HOO-POWE
Power Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 pm

I have fiery wall I've been wearing as a perfume daily and I carry a high John root for personal power. I've done the black walnut bath before and followed it to the t even the carrying bath water naked to a crossroads part. But I suppose I need to redo it I have some walnuts and cut and clear oil I'll make another order with some power products in it. Would crucible of courage and maybe victory compliment the power oil well?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:07 am

stillsosola,

Crucible of Courage would work great! You are defiantly going through a difficult situation that calls for courage. It would fit well with Power oil. I tend to use Victory more for competitions.

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”