Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Candles: General Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
SingsAndSeeksHarmony
Newly Registered
Re: Lucky Mojo Candles: General Questions and Answers

Unread post by SingsAndSeeksHarmony » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Okay, thanks, very helpful to know and thanks for the suggestions.

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am

Hello everyone,

I have some lucky mojo candles some I’ve had for a little over a year and I’ve notice that they aren’t burning the way they have when I just purchased them. I’ve kept them in a dry cool location. They also aren’t burning out all the way.My question is so I need to maybe keep them out for a few days before burning them?

What can I do to fix my candles before burning them?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 am

WaGaBa.

The way a candle burns is usually read for signs as to how the work is going. If the candle is not burning all the way or burning clean it is indicative of the work being done and not completed. Fixing a candle is often done using condition oil, herbs, glitter and prayer with a name paper or petition paper.
Candle divination forum: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html
Book on candle magic, fixing candles, etc: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Nettles282

Unread post by Nettles282 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:19 pm

Hi
I was doing a fiery wall of protection last night for me and my bf I fixed a seven day red candle and the flame was weak. I lit a helper candle a red one with blockbuster to try and help it along. It got dimmer and I moved it and it went out. I threw it away let the blockbuster helper burn. I fixed another candle this time a seven day white with wall of protection. I said a prayer to Saint Jude to ask for his help (he is a saint I love and work with often) in removing the obstacle and helping the spell work. I lit the White firey wall of protection and also did another red helper candle also dressed with fiery wall of protection. I also redid my petition paper. So far it seems to be burning clean and fast this time. I’m considering doing a helper candle with run devil run also to chase away the whatever might be trying to block my spell. So I guess what I’m wondering is am I doing this right? Lol any other suggestions or observations on this?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:58 pm

Nettles282 ,

Sounds like you are on the right track. We dont read candles on the forum but lucky mojo does provide a lot of free information on the subject: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

You can contact AIRR for advise and reading on the situation as well: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

We are basically guessing since we do not now the situation, and why the work is being performed. It seems to be general protection for both of you? Sometimes candles burn bad because its a poor candles sometimes its a clear indication of a sign to the work. signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Light the candle you are using, set candles with it and pray Psalms 91 for Gods heavenly protection in your life.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Nettles282

Unread post by Nettles282 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:50 am

JayDee

That was exactly what I needed to know. I didn’t need anyone to read my candle I just wanted to make sure I’m on the right track. I did a mutual protection spell for me and my boyfriend and fixed a white candle with firey wall of protection fear not to walk over evil, barbery and angelica. Reason why I did it in unison is because there are jealous individuals who would like to cause discord so the petition was protection for us from all harm, and also anyone who would try to harm our relationship. I don’t know if I should have done it in two separate spells, but doing it this way felt right. It may have been the candles but this one is burning beautifully and I feel is working well.
I also did the protection also I will be doing an uncrossing and a healing for an ill family member and another uncrossing for a friend, so I would like to protect myself before I work on someone else’s nasties if you know what I mean.
I will probably add a run devil run helper candle tonight for extra umph, in keeping away the jealous intruders.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Nettles282 ,

Working a protection spell on both of you to protect you both and the relationship makes complete sense. You can burn other candles along with this candle to support the work such as : Cast off evil to cast these evil ones off, Fiery wall of protection to protect you both and your relationship, stop gossip to stop the gossip and trouble making from these individuals.

When doing uncrossing and healing work, make sure you cleanse yourself prior and wear the protection on yourself as you do the work. Wash your body in a spiritual bath after the work to remove anything from you.

Nettles282

Unread post by Nettles282 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Hey jaydee

I did add some helper candles with run devil run cast off evil and stop gossip and added domination,aimed towards the individuals with personal items from the enemy so I will see how that goes.
I am concerned with doing a healing and uncrossing as I don’t have an altar and I light my candles in my room (space situation for a while). I was going to light a seven day, for uncrossing and another for healing after, how do I prevent any energies leaking in my room? I’m a bit nervous because the one I am helping is a dear family member but something nasty has been afflicting him and it has been an issue for years. Would putting my seven day candle in a bowl or ring of salt be a good way to contain any negative energies/ protect me while I am casting? Or even just passively burning in my bedroom?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Nettles282,

It is not uncommon for workers to have small tight work areas and to use temporary alters when working till the work is done, dismantle and use for something else. The candle is dressed, blessed and focused on the goal of the person it then burns, as it does it emits that energy into the universe to do the work. Uncrossing is not negative work, you are removing it off the person. It is not uncommon to use items around a candle and in shapes relating to the work, such as a heart for love work, a cross for blessing or uncrossing work, you can make a cross of salt and place the candle in the center. Also when burning candles it is good to observe them as they burn and to pray over them daily, state the petition the prayer and Psalms as it relates to the work. You can also burn an uncross and healing at the same time. Cleanse your hands and face after the uncrossing work and wear protection oil and you will be fine.

Nettles282

Unread post by Nettles282 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:57 pm

Thanks for the insight jaydee!
I now know exactly how I want to cast the spell for my relative. I’m also having him take 13 herb baths while I am performing the spells.
Though something weird happened last night. I finished my grand protection spell. I added some of the elements of firey wall of protection using the 7 guardians and enemy candle. I felt really positive about it last night. But this morning I woke up feeling awful. So did my bf (him and I were the ones being protected) and one of the enemies, all three of us feel ill today....could something possibly have gone wrong?
I wanted to know because if so I may consult with my rootworker. I didn’t know if it was a strange coincidence. I used my trusty pendulum and readings of my own and I got the read that they worked just fine...
So wondering if I should worry...could a protective spell go wrong?

Nettles282

Unread post by Nettles282 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:00 pm

I forgot to add it’s important that I do get
This spell right because there is someone I want to cross. And while I will do the hyssop bath I want something else in place

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi Nettles282,

Protection spells generally do not "go wrong" however something else may be at play here. I would suggest you contact your rootworker for a reading and advice, as we would not want to contradict any recommendations they would make. They know your case best, so do contact your rootworker.

I wish you the best.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:20 am

I have been using several candles from lucky Mojo, " Return to me, Love me, Stay at home as well as sachet powders, and I am wondering how long til I see something happen if ever? I used the return to me candle in January and have not seen any results of any type of return from the person, and this person is always gone out of town so I used the stay at home, early March. Just feeling like I am not seeing any type of signs from these candles 😤

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:26 am

Hello, CuriousChris -- and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

We do not know who the person you are working on is with respect to you -- schoolroom crush or husband of 25 years with grown children and a grandchild on the way? -- and we do not know if you two live together, are fighting a lot, or have outside lovers.

Candle magic is currently taken almost as a panacea, an automatic go-to, especially in situations of love and family. This was not true in the past, and we do not know why it has become so disproportionately the ONLY form of magic that many people use -- but, to make an analogy to medicine: Aspirin will knock back a headache, but it won't cure cancer. Changing your diet may be enough to stave off diabetes -- but if your pancreas is too far gone, you will need insulin. And although candles can do a lot, they cannot do everything that contact magic can do. I would tell you to powder your bed linens, but i don't know if you are even sleeping with the person. I would tell you to put menstrual blood in your loved one's food, but i don't know if you have periods or if the person is your mate or your child 9and you would NOT want to put your period blood in your child's food). .

So, basically, all we can say is that if a spell is not working for you after three months, you should be getting a reading from a professional psychic counsellor on your prospects for success and on the usefulness of candles in your situation. A good reader and spiritual coach can really help you. It is not expensive, and it may save you a lot of time and money in the end. You should not be looking for a spell-caster, but rather a psychic reader.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:02 pm

I’m going to see the man that I am interested in at an event in April. Would you recommend a Bewitching candle or a Follow Me Boy to attract him? I have both from LM, fixed and ready to go! :D

Should I wear some oil or use a wash before I go as well?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello Beachykeen,

I would start with Bewitching (candle and oil) to entice him to you, then once starts to return your interest, you can move on to Follow Me Boy.

I hope this helps. Go get him, and good luck!

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Oh, he was enticed alright at the event we attended. I added in some bewitched oil on myself and took a bath with bewitched crystals before I went too. I am very pleased with these products!

I’m not seeing him for awhile, as he Iives a few hours away. Should I hit him with more Come to me or continue with Bewitched? I have a love me vigil candle and a follow me boy too. We’re not scheduled to attend any events together until the fall.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Hello Beachykeen,

Congratulations on getting some good movement!

I would continue using Bewitching, but you can add some Come to Me to the mix, since you're already getting some traction with him.

Good luck, you're off to a great start!

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:36 pm

How should I dispose of 7 day candles? For example I am trying to dispose of a break up candle as well as a come to me, retirement, road opener, barrier breaker and domination candle glasses.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:12 pm

JamieDean ,

You clean the glass out and recycle them, I do believe Miss Athena already answered this question on the break up thread for you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello JamieDean,

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads, as this is against forum rules. JayDee is correct, I already answered this same question for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat May 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Can someone help me? I've bought candles before and confirmations were sent quickly to let me know they will be prepared and lit. But since last week, a few of my orders have not been confirmed even after I sent photos. What should I do because no one seems to be replying me and I don't wish to have my orders missed.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 12, 2019 7:17 am

Literary Grasp ,

You can call the church to confirm that they have your order. http://missionaryindependent.org/services.html

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Thu May 16, 2019 6:03 am

This guy is someone I met at the gym 4 years ago. We don't have labels yet, but I want him to be my boyfriend of course.

I been working the spell on him since August 2018, & he was contacting me after the work but it took til May 2019, for him to just ask to meet up for an hour, it took a while for that but I kept being patient and working it.

I used a return to me candle a few times, come to me several times, follow me boy several times as well, and just recently the Adam and Eve candle, but I have not seen any results yet.

Does that seem like a normal time frame to see results?

And if I keep working it, should I maybe see a possible relationship out of it all?

martinezmarco296
Newly Registered

Hello need help made mistake banishing spell

Unread post by martinezmarco296 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:46 pm

I was doing a banishing spell BANISHING two people . I the candle and the name "Eel kanno taf" I anointed the candle and the instruction says. I used Use a black candle, with a picture of the person placed underneath, also a piece of parchment with the person's name on it. however my mistake I place the wrong candle with the wrong name and picture. I have not done anything I am afraid to switch them to the right name. To help explain and clear it up I places person X in the spot for person Y and person Y in Person X spot. I screwed up.

What should I do? or what can I do I just turned the candles off.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Hello need help made mistake banishing spell

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm

martinezmarco296 ,

If you did not light the candles and did not do the job, then you simply would switch the candles and be more careful. If you lit them, then toss everything and start over from scratch.

martinezmarco296
Newly Registered

Unread post by martinezmarco296 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:53 pm

OK thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello martinezmarco296,

I have asked you in the past to not start random new topics on the forum like this. I have moved your post to the general thread on candle questions, and have issued a board warning. Please do a thorough search of the forum before posting, and make sure your question is in an appropriate topic.

You need to start your candles again if you have already lit them. Such a mistake may be a sign of spiritual interference or suggestive of your ability to perform the spell. In future, lay out your ingredients ahead of time, prepare your candles in advance and double-check your work before lighting them, so you can avoid having to re-do your work again.

Good luck.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:02 am

Hello peeps,

I just wanted some general advice on whether what I am doing is correct. I did a skull candle spell and had some good effect :D perfect infact :twisted:

The chap I’m working on is I think a slow mover so I figured a honey jar was a good spell to do, so I started this and I am currently burning another skull on it, I hope this is ok?

Also is there anything else I should do ?
Or just persistently keep working on what iv got,

As always I thank you for your expert advice and guidance!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:45 am

sunnysun ,

Congratulations on your success and an excellent testimony to Lucky mojo and their products! Yes burning a skull on a honey jar is completely acceptable use of the jar. Personally if you are seeing great signs then I would keep doing exactly what you are doing and only add more if you find you need more work.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 am

Fantastic ! Glad to hear thank you for your help! :D

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello

Yet more questions :D I have 2 figure candles, man and woman I want to burn. Can I burn these around my honey jar ? I can’t get them both on top of the jar.

Also I am starting to run short of my fav herb deers tong, while I await an order could I use Cinnamon ? I read this is like sweetening a love and bringing good luck I wondered if this was something I could use ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello sunnysun,

You don't have to burn those candles on top of your jar, especially since they do not fit. You can burn them next to your candle or as a separate spell. You have choices here.

Deer's Tongue is used to encourage speech. There really is no herbal replacement for it. Cinnamon is a nice ingredient in love work, as it enhances luck and passion. However, it is not a substitute for Deer's Tongue.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Thank you for your advice and clarifying those details !

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”