Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Peachy
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Peachy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Thank you both for clearing that all for me, I truly appreciate it. I do not personally know her, but him after 10 years to be so completely okay at one point to end the relationship is devastating. When he’s around once I told him to leave, he says and does certain things to show he still cares. As to before would pick fights with me and argue with me for no reason, like he wanted me to be mad at him and push him away. We both know each other more than anyone could, we became a part of each other. Now all I keep on hoping & praying for is for him to regret his choice & to come back to me and work on things. He can be stubborn at times but I was always able to persuade him when it was in the right direction. I hope this is the case now where he returns to me. Also if her candle completely goes out before his, I continue to light his? Thank you for all of your help through this. Xo

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 am

Peachy ,

Yes you would keep letting his burn till its done. Read the candle for signs such as how they burn, signs in the wax, if your candle burns out faster then his, it indicates you are being effected mostly by the work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:29 pm

It’s her candle that completely burnt out, there isn’t even a wick anymore. I have his burning currently and so far what I see in her wax is a cross, and it looks like some kind of sword in a way. When I first looked at the remaining wax my mind went to a grave instantly. Not sure what this means but I am now waiting for his candle to burn out. It’s incredible how fast her candle burnt out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:27 am

Peachy,

We do not interpret candle wax here on the forum, but if you want a reader to do so for a modest fee, you can contact an AIRR member who does this. They will want a photo (or two or three) and a brief description of what condition the candle was burned for, how it was dressed (with what oils, herbs, powders, etc.), what prayers or petitions were associated with it, and whom it was intended to affect.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Okay thank you very much, I will look into contacting someone, maybe I will wait until his candle is done burning as well so I can do both. Thank you for letting me know, truly appreciate it.

Madatatcat

Unread post by Madatatcat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 am

Hi guys,

So I did a break up/reconcile spell.

I used two red Figural Candles (Adam and Eve) one to represent myself and one for my ex. I annoited the candles with love me oil, blessed oils, come to me powder, rose buds (crushed), cat nip on my figure candle and catnip between us.

I also used a black figure candle for his newest skank. I blessed her as I would a poppet or doll and used break up oil, goofer dust, hot foot powder, sulfer and poppy seeds on her. I also used a line of goofer and sulfer to put behind my ex’s candle and hers so she will not return. I also used scissors that were opened to make sure there would be no reconciliation.

I have our full names carved in the base of the candles as well as our birthdays. Our intials in our chests. The skank woman is the same I have her full birthday as well.

I chose to work the spell through the night versus the three days.

So these are just some general questions I have and need an answer or two.

1) Okay so my candle burned at the same pace as his at first then it seemed mine caught and went up quicker than his. I didn’t see any broken hearts in my wax or bad omens. His wax met mine and it was together. I guess I just have the concern with my candle burning quickly. I’m always weary of people and how things happen but my main concern was my candle burning the quickest bc I know that means I want this more than him and I’ll be the most effected But it seemed once my flame made it to my chest it seemed to take off burning his too actually.

2) The new woman’s wax has lots of broken hearts and “tears” as they call them but she had wax that was making a ladder or bridge almost back towards my ex but never went far enough bc I moved her quite a bit of ways away. But this woman is nasty and has had her “friend” place dark magick in my path and a good friend of mine. I just had to bless my friends hair shop yesterday bc the evil in there was enough to choke you. I did not like hers trying to reach him. I moved the figure candle as the night went on and the other away from him. She was the last one to burn all the way down but her wax is nasty looking like lots of pain it seems in her wax and tears. She went out long before the sun rising though.

3) His candle had duel flames a time or two. His candle also burned all the way down as did mine and his flame had moved to the cat nip and kept burning the nip. But it was like his flame kept trying to reach my side of the candle till it finally dominated the whole thing. I mean he is a dominate person and we’re the fans of bdsm. his candle even had a lean to it like it was coming towards me and at once stood over me. I didn’t use a dominate oil at all.

4) I guess I’m just needing to know if I did what I needed too and I have all the faith and belief in the world. I worry with the flame still burning up to an hour ago. (8 am STD eastern time) I know that means I still have work todo.

5) Advice or things I should do? Or did I cover it for the most part?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 am

Madatatcat,

Briefly:

1 Your interpretation is in line with traditional concepts. You are the one most affected by the spell, because of your great desire for things to go your way in this matter. The chest is the heart or emotions. You want to catch his heart aflame with love.

2) See number (4) below. You had an affect on her, but she is still trying to get closer to him.

3) This sounds okay, but the dual flames may mean that he is going to continue to be attracted to two lovers at a time. This may be a declaration of his personality, and it is up to you to decide if you can be at peace with it or if you wish to select a monogamous lover instead.

4) I think you are correct You have made a good start, and there is still work to do.

5) We do not interpret candle wax here on the forum, but if you want a reader to do so for a modest fee, you can contact an AIRR member who does this. They will want a photo (or two or three) and a brief description of what condition the candle was burned for, how it was dressed (with what oils, herbs, powders, etc.), what prayers or petitions were associated with it, and whom it was intended to affect.
catherine yronwode

Madatatcat

Unread post by Madatatcat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Is there something I should do to push her out further? My god friend is willing to help me to give me the extra power I need. She had an unpracticed woman do love work on her and the same woman is the one who is messing with dark magic. It didn’t take much to drive the magic back to her. But Id like to drive his new woman farther away. A cut and clear spell perhaps? I am buying a pink Adam candle and have reconciliation oil I am going to burn on Wednesday and Friday. I also did a knot spell on his new woman and bound her from doing harm. I tossed her wax and all the powders in the river. I put our wax under my front door step in white cloth. Hers was in black bound with black thread.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi Madatatcat,

You're already doing good work so keep it up.

Have you considered a freezer spell for this other woman? You can find the thread here for advice and ideas on how to put her "on ice":
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I don't understand what an "unpracticed woman" is, but you said this other woman has someone doing work for her, so I take it that this is who you mean. Make sure you are keeping up with protection work for yourself while all of this is happening.

Give your work time to manifest then you can revisit with additional spells as needed. But you've got a good plan going so give it time to work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Jajan423
Newly Registered
He left me and his daughter after 8 years

Unread post by Jajan423 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:15 pm

We've been together for 8 years had our ups and downs but we're in love have a 7 year old. Dec 9th of 2017 we were fine no arguments nothing just good, on Dec 13th same year things changed he was acting weird different saying he can't think straight his head was hurting calling me a monster and that he's confused. Moved out of our home right into her home (no lie) married her within months. His family all changed towards me. I believe she did work on all of them. A year has passed. I've tried breakups spells nothing work.What can I do? At him to return and for her to get a taste of her own medicine

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello Jajan423,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to have you here.

I have merged your post into the correct topic on working break-up and reconciliation spells at the same time. In the future, please do not start new topics as you did. Instead, search the forum for the right location in which to post your question, as you will find that we have nearly every subject already covered.

Please read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas that you could be doing to break them up and get him back. I'm sure there are spells here that you have not considered yet, including a moving candle spell, so please read these pages.

Also, you might want to consider getting a reading on the situation for more clarity on what is happening with them. Your reader can also advise on specific rootwork to do based on what is revealed in the cards. You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

If you want revenge on this woman, who may be capable of doing rootwork herself, you can read the posts in the following thread for lots of great ideas:
reversing-or-revenge-on-protected-perso ... 18982.html

Just make sure to work in secret because if she has the capacity to do work herself, she may detect yours. Put bay leaves in your shoes and in the corners of your workspace to keep your activity hidden from spiritual eyes.

Finally, make sure you protect yourself as she may throw back at you. Here are pages for protection spells and products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

misstyrell
Newly Registered

Unread post by misstyrell » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello my name is Miss Terrel and I have a question. I recently did a re-conciliation candle and me and my loved one got back closer because we did have something that was driving us apart. I did get three readings done and I was also told there was a outside influence. However I do go through her phone and is mostly heard that is reaching out to the outside influences. I’m there for her I’m down for her and I just don’t know what’s going on. Now I need help I don’t know what to do I did send someone to it $200 to help me with this spell but they charge me 800. I can’t afford it and I don’t know if they’ll give me my money back they haven’t started it yet there with the Hulu network and hopefully I can get my money back because they haven’t started to do anything I just put a deposit down and I can’t afford it I can’t and everything cost money so is there any little simple step things that I could do can you buddy help me please thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:44 pm

misstyrell ,

I am very sorry for your troubles! I am not sure, and it was not clear if these readers were from AIRR, we only recommend those because they are held to higher ethical standards. They also perform root work, you can read about them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
It also sounds like the worker you hired is outside of AIRR and we cannot comment on that as we have no idea what they are or will do.
You stated you did a reconciliation candle, did you have one burned at the Church and purchased at Lucky Mojo? They will provide an interpretation when the candle is spent indicating how its burned, here is how you utilize that service: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html
Some great products sold by Lucky Mojo that would meet your needs are listed below, including a book that is filled with spells you can utilize for reconciliation:
Lavender love drops good for gay lovers: http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
Follow me girl to make her follow you: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
A great book on this topic to help you: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Hello Misstryrell,

We ask kindly that you please do not create new topics as all of our discussions are strategically organized throughout the board in dedicated forums.

I've moved your inquiry to what I believe is the most appropriate forum for it as you started talking about reconciliation with your partner but ended with your concerns about her reaching out to other people.

I'm sorry but some of your message was a bit difficult to decipher. I'm assuming that by "the Hulu network" you meant "The Hoodoo network"? I'm not sure who you went to but next time I would recommend trying our affiliates at AIRR.

I cannot promise their prices will be in your budget but I can promise that they are relatively affordable and that each member is a reputable rootworker who offers quality work and operates with integrity. You can learn more at www.readersandrootworkers.org. Do yourself a favor and take a visit.

If you still cannot afford it, I would then suggest reading through the pages of this discussion for useful spells to break up the affairs and draw you closer to the one you love.

Also, you can sign up for the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour . They will give you a free reading and offer you a free spell on the matter.

Good luck.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Hello all i hope im posting in the correct form.

So my wife and i are currently separated she's wants a divorce ive already started working on that situation with her and i reconciling. But i recently found out that she's dating someone i thought was my friend (silly me ) but my wife just says their just friend's but i know better. Anywho ive order some candles to be lit at the church but my question is did i order too many or should i order more i want to end anything they may or may not have going. So i purchase
Break up candle
Hoot foot
Jinx
Cut and clear
Separation
Destruction

Lol i know it's a bit much but i wanted to come at them in everyway possible i didn't wanna leave space for opportunity. Even though they've just started this relationship can someone please tell me if im missing anything?. Thanks.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 03, 2019 1:32 pm

Marionwife,

You can also order the great book by Miss Aida: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

A break up jar http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-empty-break-up.html

Break up spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

The book is good on spells to do at home, the kit and jar also are great to use at home and end the relationship with them.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri May 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Jaydee so what do you think?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Marionwife,

I would also order the items I mentioned above, a large part of hoodoo is also contact magic, where the person comes into contact with the work, such as a break up jar burred where they will walk, break up powder on items they will touch, hotfoot into the persons shoes or footprint. The candle selection I think is very good and I also agree to hit it with every way possible. Destruction reminds me of the Tarot card Tower which I like to print out and put the faces of the individuals on the card and use that as my petition paper in the work, or place it under the candle, the break up jar. You can also add a candle to draw the ex to you while you break them up, this is a common tactic to break them up while bringing them to you.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri May 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Jaydee i don't have contact to them so i cant set tracts with that being said will the candles not work because i cant set the traps? Smh what should i do now?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello Marionwife,

No-one can tell you whether a spell will work or not, and candles on their own may or may not be sufficient to reach your goal. It is impossible to predict, as it is all up to spirit.

Do your candles and see what results you get.

You can always move on to other spells later if you are not seeing the results you want.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Fri May 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Miss Athena hello
I wasn't asking if the candles will work i was referring to jaydee comments as in laying tracks... So that's why i stated was jaydee saying the candles that im having the church set on my behalf not work because i don't have a direct link to the targets?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 04, 2019 5:30 am

Marionwife,

I was simply giving you other options that people do in conjunction with setting candles. Candles are a spell in themselves that people do, and is very popular. Many, including myself also do other work too like laying tricks. One is candle magic the other is contagious magic. Setting candles is very powerful and a great way to work. I have candle set at MISC for me sometimes as well. I am not sure of your situation but if you can do work at home, it is a good way of backing it up, burn figure candles on their photo, burn a break up candle on their photo, add their photos to a break up jar and shake it. Put them in the lemon sour spell that is discussed on the forum.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 am

Thanks jaydee

Becks085

Unread post by Becks085 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:51 am

My boyfriend and I were inseparable seemed like that stage of our relationship was constant, ever since we officially become a couple I did a stay with me candle once a month. That always kept our relationship going good. The issue began when my friends started bringing their problems to me about their relationships telling me all the bad things that was done to them and what they have been doing so I became paranoid started thinking maybe my boyfriend was doing these things I began accusing him without any actual evidence. Obviously for him he was hurt also annoyed because it was recurring I would always apologize then boom my friend would come to me about their relationship and I would jump on my high horse again with my boyfriend. The last incident caused a big break up and this time it was different he wasn’t forgiving he was angry he didn’t care for me he was extremely upset and annoyed. I did a stay with me candle again I prayed hard and the candle burned well but extremely fast. But because of his behavior towards me I found out that during this break up he befriended another female maybe found some form of comfort in her and she is now a distraction and maybe developed feelings for her. I apologized it was a sincere apology he felt it he said you know that’s all I wanted for u to reflect and see your wrong and I love you I’m here if your ready to get back together. So now we are together but the relationship is definitely strained because it’s almost as though he’s here but he isn’t and it’s because of course this woman is still around. Every thing I know I kept it to myself because after all I did apologize for the accusations and assumptions from the past(which is before this woman) I would like to know what candles to burn in order to remove this woman from his life and revive our relationship. The whole fact that he is still here and around is a good sign that yes he does still love me but I know it would also be hard for him to cut ties with this woman. He is very naive and he’s a sensitive man so what he sees as a harmless friendship I see as something that could break us apart he doesn’t know this woman intentions. She’s being his comfort feeling sorry for him wishing she could have him and make him happy. Please note I can’t do actually candle work where I live so this is more or less to find out what candle to have burned on my behalf. Also he and this woman haven’t been physical.

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Thu May 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello,
The guy I was hooking up with recently ghosted me but I really like him. I would do anything to get him back. He’s been posting about a girl and I want to get her out of his life. The thing is I don’t know anything about her and I can’t get any personal concerns of either them. Is there anyway I can still do a break up spell on them?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 5:24 am

Becks085 ,

Your situation is very common with people, they blame a boyfriend, push him away, bring him back like a yoyo, then one day he stops coming back. This is because the cycle of I am sorry, repeat is not working. You will want to strongly consider what to change and do differently after he returns. You can do a break up spell kit on them to end them, use their full names, birthdates, and photos of them. While you do this do a return to me candle and a reconciliation spell kit.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 27, 2019 8:04 pm

Hello Cutiepiekitty,

You could try a break-up spell on them using only her description or "(His name)'s current girlfriend" but it is a much weaker link than names, photos, etc.

Why not try to find her on social media? People leave digital crumbs of their relationships all over the internet, so it may be worth the effort.

NubianQueen
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by NubianQueen » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:43 am

Thank you. I have urine in a jar. Do I just place his picture in there and nothing else. I don’t have anything else to put in there that symbolizes him. How do I make him and the newly found female friend go their separate ways if I don’t know who she is?? He has nothing about her in his page and his family is not going to give me any information and I wouldn’t dare ask him. I want him to come back to me. We talk almost every day and he’s been coming over but he said once she moves with him, then all that will end. Can you point me in the right direction in what to do and how to do it? Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Hello NubianQueen,

I have moved your post to the thread on breaking up a relationship while reconciling with someone in that relationship.

Please read through the posts here for advice on spells you could do to help create this change.

Whose urine is that? If it is yours, do not use it in your spell to break him up from his outside lover. Use only his personal concerns in that spell. Since you don't have even her name, I presume you have no personal concerns of hers.

You can simply call her "(His name's) mistress" as a means of identifying her in your spell.

The posts in this thread can further help you, so please read through them. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask us here but you do need to read through this topic first.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:24 pm

NubianQueen,

Miss Athena gave you great advice, I would also consider looking into the Lucky mojo break up product line, which includes: oils, powders, incense, and a spell kit! This would be great to end a love affair. Further, the spell of freezing out competition is mentioned in this book and on the forum: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html
It is a catch all type petition to work to stop others. On Page 26 of the forum topic provided, Miss Athena repost the petition used in that spell by Miss Cat. It is dated Dec 22, 2015. general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... vals%20cat

Ice box to freeze others free info provided by Lucky Mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Thank you all so much. I will look and make a determination of which spell I would like to use.

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Can someone point me in the direction of the lemon spell and the ammonia jar. I have regular pins for the lemons. Will that work. (Sewing pins)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Hello NubianQueen,

Threads are here:

lemon-and-lime-questions-and-answers-t14815.html

ammonia-jar-spells-questions-and-answers-t3050.html

In the future, do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page. It's pretty easy to find what you're looking for with basic keywords.

Good luck.

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm

Hello. have recently learned that the man I love has been having conversations with another woman since January. He went to visit her where she is and spent 10 days with her. In this time, he stopped all communication with me.

Since then we had reconciled and I thought all was well only to learn earlier this week that he was carrying on with both of us and has strong feelings for her and doesn't know what he wants. He says the timing of everything is not right for us. He was happy with me but doesn't think he can be what I want.

I had a reading. Basically I was told that if I was to perform some spell work, we could get back together but may end up parting ways anyway.

He is everything I want in a man. So I want to try. I'm going to start with trying to see if be has had work done on him by this other woman that pulled him away (as advised). Then uncrossing if necessary. I will do a honey jar to try to bring him back to me and possibly a reconcile spell.

But before the honey jar, I want to do a freezer spell to block her out. I did some reading on Freezer spells but got somewhat confused. I don't know her name, just her location. I would like to use a paper (generic container). I would write "love rival" on a petition. I got that part. Would I use any herbs other than red pepper and alum to stop communication and sexual encounters? Then soak it in vinegar water and put in the freezer? Also, can I do a general freeze on love rivals by writing "all present and future romantic / passionate love rivals"? (He has two daughters I would not want impacted by the spell)

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi Scorpio Spirit,

I've moved your post to this forum seeing how it appears the main concern right now is getting this other woman out of the picture rather than actually reconciling for the moment. Here we can kill two birds with one stone.

So use the information that you have to create a solid link to the target (the other woman). Since you know where she lives, something like "the woman living at 1234 Sesame St who has my man's affection". That will suffice.

I also would not add any other rivals in the mix. Personally, I'd prefer to handle those separately. She is a present danger and must be treated as such. Just think about it, in most areas of life, let's use infestation for example, preventative measures vary greatly from treatment of an infestation. You, my dear have an infestation so let's deal with them together but as separate issues.

Lastly, I would use a lemon as your container for this.

I hope this has been of use to you.

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:03 pm

It has thank you!

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:01 pm

I wrote my petition, added alum, crushed red pepper and black peppercorns. Prayed over it and sewed the lemon shut. It was quite soothing. I sang "stay away, stay away, he's mine stay away..." throughout the sewing process. (I'm not crazy I promise) lol. I Wrapped it in foil and stuck it in the back of the freezer. Fingers crossed!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:13 pm

Scorp Spirit,

You don't sound crazy at all. This is a good way of working. Best of luck to you!

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Well. I did a thing. Probably set myself back. After a heated emotional (on my part) conversation, I was impulsive and wrote his ex-wife. I met up with her and gave her some of the things he left at my home.

He was traveling and when he contacted me, i told him what I did. He was angry. He hung up on me then texted he wouldn't bother me anymore. And bye.

Now the good thing is he didn't block me and he's read most of my messages since. But no response. So... I have an uphill climb.

I'm working on a honey jar I put together myself. The first burn was a good strong steady flame. All of this took place at the tail end. I'm going to give him some space and pay that the honey jar turns things around.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:56 am

Scorpio Spirit --

It is true that making an impulsive social faux pas can hobble or set back your magic spells. We work best when our emotional, social, and spiritual expressions are all in alignment.
catherine yronwode

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Catherineyronwode..

I'm learning that. He's started speaking to me again but I am treading lightly. I think is a good indication of movement as i expected him to shut me out completely. I mean why bother with me after that when he is with someone else? He even asked if I was ok after not hearing from him. Making sure I didn't get scared he was going to run again.

Anyway. I'm going to learn from this and let the jar do its work. I will also do a salt bath to clear the negative energy in my way.

Thanks Carherine!

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:01 pm

I have a question.

I don't know why but I just remembered i put lemon grass in my lemon for the freezer spell. I read it's for protection, boosting power to amulets, and a good sexual time. The last is NOT what I want. Should I dispose of it and do another one?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Hello Scorpio Spirit,

Yes, you'll want to remake that spell. Just thaw it out and tell Spirit that spell is ended, then throw it away and start a new one.

Pay closer attention to your ingredients next time so you can avoid making mistakes like that again. It's good that you caught it this time.

Good luck.

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:16 am

Thank you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”