Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Essence of Bend Over Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Essence of Bend Over Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, bluebell,
No, you don't need to specify targets' names or have pictures. It's VERY helpful but not necessary.
However, I would have one lit for work, one lit for residential area, etc. In other words, one candle for everybody is too broad. I'd get one lit for each group of targets.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:33 am

bluebell, you might also look at lighting A John the Conquerer candle or a Power candle, as these are for giving you more general power or control, rather than Essence of Bend Over, which is typically used for one specific target.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue May 13, 2014 8:36 am

Do people use this for professors regarding grading or is Compelling better?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
Guess it would depend on how harsh you want to be. Is this a person who really opposes you? Given you a really hard time?
If this were me, I'd use Compelling and INfluence.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu May 15, 2014 12:05 am

Pretty stubborn and dismissive prof.

I suppose Compelling would be the way to go..I read someone had a dream of a person in diapers regarding Essence of Bendover so nevermind LOL

Shammy
Newly Registered

Qu. about Essence of Bend-Over Vigil Candle

Unread post by Shammy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 am

I just have a quick question about lighting an Essence of Bend-Over Vigil Candle through the Church. I want to have a long run of this candle set up against a specific individual. However, myself and my partner both need this individual to bend over to our will and do as we ask, as this individual has previously promised to do something for us, and now is acting as though they never even promised to do so. In this situation can myself and my partner both use the same Vigil Candle against this individual to listen to us and do as we ask, or would I need to light one Vigil candle for myself and one for my partner?

Hope the above made sense, and look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks in advance.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 am

Hello Shammy,

I think ultimately this is up to you. I think you can have one candle working on behalf of both of you or you could set one candle a piece for each of you. If you do one candle for both of you, you might give the church a call to ask about how best to word your petition. Something like "So and So will do as we say and will come through with the promises he made to us. So and SO is beneath our feet and bends to our will"

I think as long as the both of you are wanting the same thing from the person and not trying to get the person to do exact opposite actions you will be good to go!

Peace~

Nathen

Shammy
Newly Registered

Qu. about Essence of Bend-Over Vigil Candle

Unread post by Shammy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 am

Thanks Nathen for the quick reply back - much appreciated :D

We both want the same outcome from this individual, so that's great that we could potentially use one Vigil candle.

Thanks again for your help!

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:27 am

Hi again everyone,

I was in school a little while ago and had teachers and that were very catty, loved to gossip and towards the end had a few words with some of them. One in particular really disliked me due to another student pinning her against me! If I were to return could I burn Bend Me Over vigils on these teachers to have them like me, favor me and ONLY treat me with kindness?
What if I used Reconciliation oil on the Bend Me Over vigils?

I would also purchase a Stop Gossip Honey jar too along with some other things for protection..

Hope you can help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099 ,

I can't believe that TEACHERS are acting this way. How horrible!!!

I like all of your ideas except..

I would rather you use an attraction candle for yourself in lieu of the reconciliation candle

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Black+Cat
Bend Over work for legal matter

Unread post by Black+Cat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Good evening -- My friend needs to do some work before a call to resolve an unemployment benefits dispute. She doesn't yet know which unemployment office staffer will be on the call. I am going to suggest that she carve her name, "unemployment benefits agency representative," and "MAKE REPRESENTATIVE DECIDE IN MY FAVOR" into a candle dressed with Bend Over oil and sprinkled with sachet powder, calamus, and licorice and placed on top of a petition paper with her name written over "unemployment benefits agency representative" I am going to suggest that she burn the candle starting a few hours before and during a call related to the dispute. The work is to give the interviewer a push in the right direction, supplementing Court Case and Pay Me work that I plan to do for her starting several days before the call. Does this plan sound ok?

Many thanks for your help.
black+cat

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, Black+Cat ,

That's a Great plan!

I love it!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Black+Cat

Unread post by Black+Cat » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks so much, Miss Aida!

SonofJupiter89

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:49 am

Greetings people of the forum
I have an issue with my girlfriends mother that I have been trying to resolve and she is not budging it seems
I have a honey jar spell been going on a couple months and still no movement so i am thinking about adding
some bite.. Would it be a good idea to just go ahead and use Essence of Bend Over on her to make her do everything
she can to let us be together? Or Would reconciliation be the best route?
I'd rather her just forgive me of past things and be able to be appreciative but i feel she just has so many blockages
which is the other idea, should i start this out with a blockbuster on all of her blockages she has made towards
our relationship because she has been difficult from the start.
I'm wanting to light candles on the MISC altar soon and would appreciate any advice.
Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello, SonofJupiter89,

At first, I thought you wanted to add Bend Over to your Honey Jar. I thought: "Oh NO!". LOL

But now I understand that you want candles.

Yes, start a blockbuster candle followed by a bend over. I wouldn't bother with the reconciliation. And keep the honey jar going!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Alright, so I started burning my Bend Over candle along with a Boss Fix candle. The Boss Fix candle got a nice flame that bounces and dances, the Bend Over candle has a medium weak flame, but it is steady, it was forming a knot on the wick so I cut the knot off and extinguishing the candle in the process, but I relighted. I didn't blow it, so I should be fine.

Question: Can I burn a black candle with the Bend Over and Boss Fix to actively burning away my target's resistance? I'm using the Midnight Summer candle from Yankee Candle as the black candle since I didn't buy a black candle from LM. Will the scented candle work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:00 am

mastersirius678 ,

We can not comment on the use of other products nor the use of synthetic scented candles. It is also quite the mix of using a candle with scents and then adding your own. You can buy plain black candles directly from LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-black.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 am

JayDee:

Got it, I see there is a plain black glass enclosed candle, that what I'll get with future bend over candles.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:14 pm

mastersirius678,

You can order any lucky mojo candle without the label, they will still dress it with the oil and herbs. This is great for those who burn in secret.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:30 am

A question based on Conjureman Ali's post made on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 pm

He said that he saves Bend Over products for those that truly deserves it, what kind of people was he talking about? I know that Bend Over bring an element of subjugation and degradation to a target, but who exactly deserves such treatment?

Not considering posts I made above in the past, I thought I know, but I guess I don't and might be misusing Bend Over. I am asking this question just for future reference.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 pm

mastersirius678,

I am not Conjureman Ali, we can only speculate on what exactly he meant by that statement, though it seems he is talking about people who deserve to be treated in such a manner, like a person who is arrogant and full of pride, person who negates others for selfish interest and uses them like a narcissist That is the people I think about. You can use the product to get any person you want to bend to your will: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:21 pm

JayDee,

So for example, a boss that treats his or her employees in a manner that will only benefit him or herself.

Or people that I know which I hate so much I just want to punch them in the face, but can't.

Now I understand.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”