Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi Pegasus,

I believe that is exactly what Miss Athena is saying.

Yes, you want to burn until it gets clear. If it does not burn clear after repeated attempts then I'd suggest having a reading done on the matter.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Hi Pegasus,

Yes that's exactly what I meant.

Thanks, Dr Darensbourg, for weighing in.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Got your back, Miss A. ;) 8-)

flisswitch

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by flisswitch » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:43 am

Hi!

I have been practicing candle magic for a few years now and for the first time, I’m a little befuddled.

Last week, I did daily cleansing work with candles and mopping and sweeping and baths. I burnt a white candle for seven days to purify my space and cleanse my feat based control issues. The candle burned clean and fully, no issues.

On the new moon, I burnt a small black candle (not glass) with my intentions for the next six months. I also charged a green glass candle and a yellow glass candle and dressed them with oils.

Yesterday I performed the ceremony to burn them, tying them together with orange yellow and green thread and concentrated on them:

I am looking to increase my wealth by increasing my creativity and productivity.

They burned fine for about 24 hours but when I awoke this morning, the yellow had gone out. there is no physical reason why— except the humidity is high in the house last night (70%). Green is still fine.

My question is: do I let the green continue to burn with the yellow tied to it or is the yellow done and should be removed? Do I light the yellow again?

I would expect either both or neither to go out so this confuses me as to what it means.

I appreciate any insight.

Thank you!

Yesterday, I bo

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:02 am

Hello Flisswitch,

And welcome to our community. I am one of the moderators here and I have moved your post to its appropriate forum. When you get a moment, please take a look at our forum rules and regulations. I have attached them here for your convenience. rules

To answer your question, this issue could be for a number of reasons. Humidity, possibly, a spiritual sign? Maybe. But it could also be the quality of the candle. When this has happened to me this has generally been the case. You failed to mention whether or not this was a lucky mojo product. If it is then we can more accurately guide you on what could have potentially went wrong and how best to use our products however we cannot and do not comment or make recommendations for products that we do not make.

I hope this gives you some insight and be sure to visit our page for purchasing our candles. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 am

Thank you for your reply and moving it to the right forum— I wasn’t sure where it best belonged.

It may be a quality issue: the green candle is yours but the yellow is from a local shop and was a last minute addition. Should I simply relight the yellow candle and decide it was not a spiritual issue, as it did not affect the green? Or leave it be?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:25 am

Flisswitch,

You could be very right. If it were me, I would say a quick prayer asking God/Spirit that the work continue on and be effective without any blockages and/or impedance. If it continues to go out I'd get rid of it and try another.

Good luck!

MomaMedic
Newly Registered

Unread post by MomaMedic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:26 am

I've been a creeper on the forum for years but recently come across something I've never seen before and I'm looking for help! I tried a forum search, Google searches, couldn't find this "issue" from anyone else. Any one who's experienced this or has some insight please enlighten me!

So I was burning a Sacred Heart vigil candle, praying and petitioning my ex husband to fix his soul, return to God, follow the word of Christ, etc. I'll spare the long back story cause it doesn't seem necessary, but in short it was a positive, spiritual petition for his well being and for us to work productively as a family after our divorce (we have 2 small kids together).

The candle burning went beautifully, strong flame that barely flickered, perfectly even, steady burn that did not leave even a pinch soot or a puff of smoke, just a small ring of wax at the end, everything perfect and clean except a TON OF WICK remains! What on Earth??? I wish I could upload a pic but I'm not sure how... But there is a good 3 to 4 inches of wick that doesn't even looked like it burned! No wax, just wick. The flame went all the way to the bottom until it went out, I didn't even realize the wick was still there until I took it down to observe the remains, it seemed to burn so perfectly. I would think with a wick that long still remaining the flame would have been all catywompus and left all kinds of black marks, but the glass encasement looks like I washed it, it burned so clean.

Also, the petition seems to have been granted as my ex and I have been getting along very well the last few days and he's been making an effort to work on his spiritually.

So has anyone experienced this before? It was the strangest thing to me! Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 am

Hello, MomaMedic,

As you probably know, we do not do candle divinations for folks on this forum, but we do reply to general questions about the traditional interpretations of candle remains.

Your finding -- more than 2" of unburned wick remaining (and you had more than 3", which is remarkable) -- is very rare. I have seen it myself only a couple of times. I know of no traditional interpretation for this, that is, nothing i was taught by an elder, but i have been setting lights so long now that i guess i can speak with some intuitive insight and as a traditional worker myself:

I interpret the unburned wick as a sign -- and an acknowledgement from the spirit to whom the candle was dedicated (in this case Jesus Christ) -- that you have the strength and power to continue the work, that this candle has not exhausted your ability to continue, that you have reserves of integrity and have not expended your core self in the shedding of this light.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MomaMedic
Newly Registered

Unread post by MomaMedic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Thank you Cat for the insight! I too couldn't find any traditional interpretation and I appreciate your intuition and thoughts on it!

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Dr Keith Darensbourg,

Thank you for your advice. To follow up: the yellow candle went out AGAIN despite me clearing up any extra oils. But the green candle burned cleanly. The day it finished burning I recieved a sale and a gift and I am thinking perhaps the yellow for creativity went out because it needed no further work— I have been painting all week after a month of malaise. I have heard candles may burn quicker if the spell is working but perhaps in this case there was no need for a spell. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi flisswitch,

Since you said in an earlier post that the yellow candle came from another retailer instead of Lucky Mojo, we can't advise on the kind of experience you're having with it. I would stick to buying Lucky Mojo candles as you can therefore be assured that quality is not a concern, and could then reliably interpret your results.

Congratulations on your sale and gift! I hope things continue to go well for you.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am

I have a few questions about some candle work I have done.

1. I set a road opener candle for a job, it had a lot of soot but I put some of it down to putting a bit too much of the road opener oil on with the herbs, it burnt fast but there was wax left at the bottom. I also have another candle dressed with crown of success and steady job oil which is burning really slowly. Should I relight another road opener? I am concerned the steady job candle has a tiny flame.

2. I had a road opener and a blessings candle lit together. I also noticed a lot of black soot and a bit of wax left at the bottom of the road opener and the blessings candle. I cleansed and thought I should relight again but with a blockboster.
The blockbuster for blessings is clear with a high flame but the road opener and blessings candle have a small flame and there are walls in both candles so they are burning like a crater and the blessings candle went out once. I prayed over it and relit it again. What should I do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Hi Pegasus,

First of all, are these candles you purchased from Lucky Mojo? As you know, we only advise on Lucky Mojo products on the forum, so we need to be sure. This will also rule out quality issues with your candles.

Tiny flames are generally a sign of obstacles or resistance. A flame extinguishing itself may signify the work is not the right undertaking or that someone is working against you for this goal. There are a number of reasons for a candle to perform this way and it's impossible for us to tell you on the forum, as we do not do individual candle interpretations here.

If this were me, I would let the candles complete their burn then do divination on the final wax remains. You can always have a reader to do this interpretation for you if you feel incapable of doing it yourself. AIRR readers perform this service for a nominal fee:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Also, we direct people posting questions like this to Miss cat's page on candle magic divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Miss athena the oils and powders are from lucky mojo but the plain color candles are from a local store. It could be that they are not good quality :(

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Hi Pegasus,

Best to stick with the good quality candles you can find at Lucky Mojo.

Also, be sure to use only a little bit of oil, as that can drown out a wick.

Sorry but we can't comment more on products bought from other retailers.

Iyami22

Unread post by Iyami22 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:35 am

Good my forum family,
I had a candle working I did for myself to draw in money (nor of lucky mojo), that started whistling like a tea pot. I had no clue what that meant. It got so loud at one point that it could be heard from another room. I wish I could download sound of it because I recorded it. Has anyone else had this happen and what would that mean??? If it helps to know I put it out with salt after it got so loud I was afraid it would break if I let I continue lol.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:23 am

Hello Iyami22,

That is an unusual occurrence; I personally have not heard of it happening before. Usually subtle noises such as cracks and pops are interpreted as communications from spirit but again, I've not experienced this so I'm in a poor position to say with certainty and the fact that it is not a Lucky Mojo product also presents another challenge in answering this question. This could be potentially be something with how the candle was manufactured so we definitely can't comment on what that would mean.

Try using one of our products next time.
Good Luck

Iyami22

Unread post by Iyami22 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 am

Thank you Dr. Darensbourg

Jojo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:56 am

Hi I need help understanding a divination. I requested a separation candle and a break apart candle vigil burned simultaneously. The break apart indicates my request has a good chance of succeeding and was advised to proceed and pray for the separation I wish to create. However when I received the interpretation for the separation vigil it indicated my lover is very loyal to the other relationship and that basically even though there are terrible issues in that relationship even with Spirit’s help things are stuck as they are. Does this mean that’s the final answer? Is there nothing else that can be done? Should I cease to petition Spirit for help to break apart that situation? I have consulted with a root worker and all cards are good in favor of my relationship with him. I’m confused at this point and I don’t want to agitate Spirit and it have a negative impact on my relationship with my lover...

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 am

Hello Jojo,

I have moved your inquiry to a more appropriate forum for it although I suspect it may need to be in the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church forum.

Unfortunately we do not provide divination or interpretations on the board. If you did indeed have the church set lights on your behalf and the questions you have pertain to a divination report that they sent you, then you'll need to contact them for clarification.

Best of luck to you.

Jojo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Thank you Dr. Keith, I will do that.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:16 pm

It's my pleasure

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi,

I had a run of 3 Road Opener candles lit for me at MISC, and after the final one ended with a "light white haze" I spoke to MISC and was told it should clear overtime with prayer (and my honey jar) so I moved on to light my Attraction candle at home.
I lit it last night, the flame is high and dancing consistently. I slept next to it but as I left the apartment this morning, I placed the candle in my shower (I take it back to the living room whenever I'm home - so there's some moving about). I came back and the top of the glass is a little "sooty". I've noticed this happens a lot with candles in my place, and so I should also point out my place is quite cold at times - sometimes even lower than 10c (50f). Could this cause black soot on the glass? I never know if I should do divination when the conditions could be causing things such as that...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 pm

aniviel ,

Candle burns can be effected by the burn environment. Such as a draft will make a dancing flame, a colder area a candle will burn slower then a hot warm area. Also, since you move the candle it will take away the ability to read it for signs. When the candle is moved it can cause the wax to move up and down, cause items in the candle to move ( herbs, glitter etc), and can cause it to leave rings or hazes. Best thing to do if you need to move it is simply keep burning them and not worry about the burn, but also back the work up with the church to give you those candle readings.

Lucky Mojo information on candle burns: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
More lucky mojo information on candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Art of hoodoo candle magic by Miss Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
A classic on candle burning: THE MASTER BOOK OF CANDLE BURNING
by Henri Gamache
Another classic on candles: THE MAGIC CANDLE
by Charmaine Dey
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Thank you JayDee (again :) )
I live alone so I do have to keep the vigil when I'm out where it's safe, which is the shower, and of course when home I'd rather have the vigil next to me (also, I occasionally need a shower...) so unfortunately I'll always have to move it. It feels better for me than snuffing and relighting for some reason (which I suspect could also cause soot?)
I told MISC that I will burn this one at home and then get back to them if more are needed, so I'll call them after this one finishes.
I always find the candles at my home very hard to read. I think I only ever had non-sooty glass at summer. The only time I had a sign I couldn't possibly ignore was once when the glass broke (and it burnt some of the plastic in my shower! Good thing I left it there).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi aniviel,

In that case, just use your candles at home to keep spiritual energy on a situation. If you want to do divination, and you can't help moving your candles around, then use MISC for divination.

And you're right, snuffing and relighting can have an effect on the results, including soot.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 am

Thank you!
Out of curiosity, I cleaned the black soot to see if it happens again... but it hasn't so far as it's a bit warmer in the place today. I think it is very much the weather and movement in this case but I'll be ordering again at MISC after this burn finishes.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:09 pm

NOT ASKING FOR DIVINATION. I just want to know if I am reading it properly.

I am at the end of a reconciliation skull candle. It started off slow with a weak flame but when I began to play affirmations to it, the flame grew and even without them the flame stayed high. I put the petition in through the bottom and apparently close to the wick (not touching). Last night the petition lit and it's flame started to dance. They have now grown into one flame, with the original wick leaning toward the petition. The back and sides of the candle burned down much faster than the front until the flames grew together and now the remainder of the front is burning down much faster than before.

I'm taking this all as a good thing. I have done skulls candle before and never had the back of ones head melt down like this. One question I do have is that it isn't considered a twin flame since it's not within the wick itself, correct?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:15 pm

rsSchaeffer2020 --

The back of the head rules instinctual matters -- the front is cognition and appearance. You are affecting his instincts faster than his appearance or his logial thoughts.

No, it is not a twin flame.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:44 am

Hi Miss Cat. Does that mean I was affecting him on a sexual and/or visceral level? I recently did a Blockbuster to pull down any defense he had. Would I be correct in the change in the front of the skull burning faster down meaning that I did break that down finally? Thank you.

LkA01
Newly Registered
Candle auras and wax images

Unread post by LkA01 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 pm

IThe circumstances to me finding Hoodoo and fire magick are the results from a very hard year I wouldn't wish on anyone. It almost feels like a curse the losses I have endured in just 12 months. They have brought me to my knees but they haven't knocked me completely down. I'm a very strong woman and hearing my story, I get al ot of deer in the headlights look. From my employment to my family. The last year has changed everything I know and just shook me to my core.

I was studying Hoodoo and still am, but I found myself drawn to fire magick. I have taken pictures..all without a flash, of a purple aura and a pink aura around my candles. I have wax images and beams from my candles also. During my meditation and thanks, the signs I get are reassuring from my candles. But with the good comes the bad. I have had 2 very disturbing experiences on my journey. So much so I did a cleansing twice.

am looking for some guidance and possibly some answers to my fire magick.

Thank you in advance!

Mellinda
Newly Registered

Pyromancy, Ceromancy and Capnomancy Reading Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mellinda » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:36 pm

I have a question about the way my candle melted. The red Baphomet candle burned normally then I noticed the center of the candle appeared hollow. The wick remained lit and somehow it melted the back of the candle in a straight line down the back causing the candle to divide in half and one side (looking at the back, the left side) melted in a puddle with approximately 1/2 inch remaining. The side opposite remained standing, not like a craggy mountain but smooth almost retaining the original shape and the top melted outward like flower petals.

Does this sound like a candle with a flaw or is this a sign of something?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello Melinda and LkA01, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

Melinda -- This forum is the customer service outreach from our shop, it is not a place to receive free readings. We DO offer free readings on our weekly radio show podcast, but not candle readings, because the show is audio-only. My book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" does contain quite a lot of information on candle divination.

LkA01-- Sorry to hear of all the troubles you have been experiencing, and i hope that things get better soon. This forum is for practitioners of hoodoo and for customers of our shop (we teach people how to use the products we make), so we really cannot help you with fire magic. However, since it seems that some of the fire work you are doing involves candles. The best i can offer you in that regard is the book i wrote about candle magic. It may open some doors for you.

This is the book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:55 pm

I have been lifting a candle in my honey jar every night since last Wednesday. I plan on lighting 7 days in a row then MWF for the next few weeks or until my deadline is met. But I was wondering if anyone had used the wick position as a sign?

Every night I light the candle the wick would be straight or very slightly leaning. About a minute or two into the burn, it curls slightly to the right ( if I'm facing it, my right). It has done this every night except one. That may have been the second night. It's a reconciliation jar. I have a picture of us together on my alter next to the candle on the side the wick always curls or bends. Anyone else notice anything lime this in their work?

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 pm

So... I took a shower after this post and thought to myself, why don't you move the picture and see what happens? Lol. The power of taking/typing things out loud...

I will move the picture over the next few lightings. I just think it's not so much a coincidence that the wick, 5 times out of 6, has curled slightly to the same side. I did a search and didn't see anything posted. But I only skimmed...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Hello Scorpio Spirit,

How a candle behaves during a spell may indicate messages, but may also be the result of mundane things like the room's temperature, breezes or the candle's construction.

You are doing the correct thing by experimenting with moving the photo, to see if this is a sign or a coincidence. Well done for thinking that through.

For more information on candle magic divination, please visit this page:

Good luck!

GoddessComplex
Newly Registered

Unread post by GoddessComplex » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:10 am

What does it mean if I did a honey jar candle spell for a guy and the candle wick formed a mushroom? Never had this happen before.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:41 am

In reading the remains of the D.U.M.E. Candle, does the dead spider represent the malefactor or the candle lighter?
HRCC Student #2174

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:17 am

GoddessComplex

That is a "knob." It can mean stubbornness. Many candle workers cut the knobs off for a cleaner burn.

cognitivedissonance

The spider would be the malefactor or his or her agent. Spiders spin webs, and try to trap their victims. I would be cautious. Also i would grind up the dead spider and add it to Goofer Dust to show control or domination against attempted entrapment.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:40 am

I presently have a candle with a mix of oil on it with a short petition carved into it burning on top of a reconciliation honey jar next to a Come To Me vigil candle. The candle on top of the honey jar is high, strong and kind of moves around (and even up and down). But the vigil candle flame has been dancing since I lit it.

I am sitting to the left of the candles. The wick of the honey jar candle is leaning towards me. I have tried to straighten it out, but it keep leaning towards me. The flame of the vigil candle is not leaning toward me but is dancing in my direction (if that make sense).

Not asking for divination, but I am confused as to how 2 similar candles are behaving so differently at the same time. I did check for air, wind, etc.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:56 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

Many factors go into how a candle burns from the distributor of the candle, how it was dressed ( oil, dried herbs, powders), the petition and prayer, your ability etc. A reconciliation candle is not the same as come to me, I can reconcile with someone but never come to them, forgiving someone is a form of reconciliation, this of course depends on the petition. Also a 7 day condition candle is going to burn differently then a chime candle by the size and container of the candle alone. Nothing you stated makes me think either candle is burning weird and contrary to the work you are doing. I personally think you are over thinking it, let the candles burn and do their work, check at the end.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:12 pm

Thanks, Jaycee. You are very right (as usual). I don't usually burn 2 candles at one time like this and I don't think I will do it again. Lol

I have a very inquisitive mind and things like this drive nuts.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 am

So earlier Miss Cat said the front of the head is cognition and appearance. What does it mean when the front of the head melts first, then? What does the change from the back and sides burning first to the front burning first mean?

I'll do some more digging here and in the skull candle threads.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

I'm sorry but you're now getting into the details of a specific burn and that question needs to be answered by someone you hire to interpret your candle results. That is a paid service, and we do not provide that for free on the forum.

You can find qualified practitioners here:

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Oh is it? I apologize. I'll have a reading with my AIRR worker in a little over a week and discuss it with her then. Thank you for letting me know.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Some general experience I had with vigil candles.

When I was burning a Road Opening candle, the entire glass turned black from soot, and the glass cracked at the bottom.

A Van Van candle in the beginning had a blue spark and pop. I lighted the wick, and the wick started bending, once the top half of the wick touched the bottom half, the blue spark pop happened. This was probably the most bizarre thing that ever happened to me out of all the candles I burned. But the Van Van candle ended up have white soot on top of the glass and burn steadily.

An attraction candle had a crackling flame (like the wick of the WoodWick candle from Yankee Candle) when I first lighted the wick. The candle had white but more grayish soot on glass.

That about all the experience worth mentioning I had so far.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

I'm glad you're working your candle, but posting updates like this isn't the purpose of the forum. We are here to help you with your use of Lucky Mojo products. We're happy to help with any questions you have about them.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:30 am

I burned a come to me pillar candle. It burned very evenly up until last night day 7 when a split formed in the candle and a lot of wax pooled out. Is this a good or bad sign for love work? Thanks so much. I've read a few different things some say positive and some say it could be a decision between 2 people. Tha ks for your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 09, 2019 12:38 pm

Mark777,

We do not do wax readings on the forum, that is a paid service that people like the workers at AIRR provide. You can contact them with a reading and send a photo of the wax. There is a free link of information by Miss Cat (see below) and her book on candle magic ( link below).

Try reading the wax and seeing if you see signs, or any images in the wax.

AIRR workers: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Lucky Mojo information on candle magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Miss Cats book on candle magic and interpretation: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:00 pm

I started a spell today using figural moving candles. I know that when wax flows from one candle to the other that it means they desire that person more. But what does it mean when BOTH have a wax flow, and its touching? Also black smoke from the candle representing me blew towards me. I have included zodiac oils in my spell this time! He's a scorpio so I used scorpio oil on his, and I used sagittarius oil on mine since I'm a sag. I know what you're thinking, "that's an unual pairing". Well not really, at least I don't think so. I've noticed scorpio men tend to be drawn to me, i also find scorpio men to be very sexy, and I get along with the females really well. Opposites do attract sometimes!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

Generally speaking, when wax from both figural candles flow towards each other, it means their attraction is mutual. Black smoke is usually a bad sign of interference or obstacles.

We can't provide more detailed interpretation of your specific candles on the forum. You can contact a member of AIRR for a reading and interpretation if you wish, as this would be a paid service.

Also, please read the following page written by Miss cat on candle magic divination for more information:

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”