Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
IamBlessed3

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by IamBlessed3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:45 am

I was thinking about doing a souring jar to make someone quit their job while making their life shit, but I realized what he truly loves is money. So has anyone every done a separation vinegar jar between a person and money? I'm not sure what I would write about the money tho. I was thinking M's life, relationships, and money will become more sour everyday. But I'm not sure what to put on the other side for money ... Money will slip from M's pockets, bank accounts, and life more and more everyday. I don't have money from him, but I'm thinking about putting a little bit of shredded money inside that I rip up a little more in. Poppy seeds, nails, red pepper, broken glass, glass, & lemon juice. I'm using 3 of each because it's a tad easier to find and I want to start today. Can someone help with the petition and give me thoughts about separating money?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:34 am

IamBlessed3,

You can certainly curse a persons finances and careers and pray in a vinegar jar for their finance and career to be ruined or sour. If you add money I would add money the person gives you, even ask them for change then use one of their dollars to curse their money with. If you want to curse their money I would look also at the sources of their money and how to block those roads as well to prevent money from coming in.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Berlinddash

Unread post by Berlinddash » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:31 pm

For about 4 months I've had a break up jar that I prepared to cause 2 people to split their friendship. It's been working well with them actually disputing.

Yesterday I went to shake up the jar which has vinegar and botanicals along with nails to cause chaos. I've noticed that the name papers had completely turned to mush and the content in the jar had actually turned black.

I expected the paper to fall apart, but the stuff inside turning black I didn't expect.

1) What does that mean in particular?

2) How should I handle the jar now that its Black with barely any liquid to shake up anymore, because everything has absorbed in the mush?

Thanks
B

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Berlinddash-

1) It means your jar is not air-tight. Vinegar is water-based, the "botanicals and paper will rot as the liquid evaporates and there is exposure to air.

2) You may keep the vinegar topped up if you which.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:26 pm

How do I undo a vinegar jar spell? I did one and started a candle but realized I phrased my petition wrong and made a mistake and now im getting weird vibes(which might be just me being insecure/newbie). I didnt finish the candle and I just did it yesterday. I went through the thread and found a couple suggestions but i wasnt clear on what exactly to do and i tried to go to the undo-magic-t4083.html#p24376 link but it said it didnt exist anymore. Any help is much appreciated, thank you!!
Ngu

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi Ngu,

You have two options. In both cases, tell Spirit that you are ending this spell and that its intent is no longer desired.

Then you can either put the jar in the garbage, indicating that the work is now considered garbage.

Or, you can open it, add salt to it and run water into the jar and out into the drain while saying that you reverse this spell.

You can then pour ammonia over the tangible remains (nails, pins etc.) then put it all out with the trash.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:05 am

Miss athena,
Thank you so much! I was getting worried 😅 , this helps a lot.
Thank you!
Ngu

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:11 am

Hello Everyone,

I would like to sour my niece husband so that he isn’t liked by any of the women his is cheating with. She has found a few text in his phone from other women saying that they were gonna leave him alone because he’s very disrespectful & rude. I would like him to stay that way and banish the women. Other than a vinegar jar can I do this spell another way or with a male figure candle to make him unlikable by others. My niece is six months pregnant and doesn’t need this aggravation. He’s a Aries and from my experience he is very argumentative, loud, disrespectful & rude. These are the qualities I want him to continue to have, & continue to keep running everyone he comes in contact with away from him. Does the vinegar jar go in the freezer & can I burn candles on it ( if so what color) . What herbs and oils can I use to keep him argumentative, rude, & disrespectful, I would like to do a complete spell to keep him like this. He deserves this and more

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:22 am

Destiny ,

I understand why you would want him to be argumentative and rude and stuck in such a condition, however, you niece will also experience that same behavior as will their child. Im not sure if that is the best method. Besides you cant change a persons nature, if he is arrogant and rude he will always be that way regardless. Work wise a vinegar jar to spoil his relationships with any other women would be great work to do. A jar like this can be frozen to freeze them in a state of sour for good, or it can be kept and hidden and worked as a container spell shaking it and cursing as you do, " may all women john doe is cheating with find him repulsive, rude arrogant, self-centered , May they find him vile, etc. Burn a black candle on top. You can also freeze out all competition using the freezer spell cat discusses to freeze out all competition.

You can read about a recent discussion on that her, Miss Athena cites the wording Miss Cat wrote to freeze out competition: curses-to-jinx-people-s-love-lives-keep ... 9-120.html

Freezer spells to freeze people out are further discussed here: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Stay with me to keep a running man at home: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi Destiny,

I would not put this in the freezer as there are too many gases in that jar that build up pressure and freezing will expand liquid. Also, putting him in the freezer like that will freeze him out of your niece's life, which does not sound compatible with your goal.

Work the jar as a break-up spell with black candles, and when they begin to burn cleanly, deploy the jar in the traditional manner (at a crossroads, in running water or buried in a cemetery).

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:36 am

I thought I would keep him rude & disrespectful with other women and do a honey jar to sweeten him up to my niece

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi Destiny,

You've been given advice and recommendations on work you could do. It's up to you how you want to proceed, and I hope you get the results you want.

Good luck.

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:41 am

Thank you Miss Athena,
I will do the breakup jar as you said with black candles, but what do you mean burn cleanly are you talking about a vigil candle and the jar is clear. Also for future reference vinegar jars are not suppose to go in the freezer just put them away in a dark place. Can lemon spells go in the freezer. I could’ve sworn I seen somewhere that lemon & vinegar jar were put in the freezer.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Destiny,

Miss Athena is referring to the candle not leaving any wax left over, no smoke no tears ( running wax) a clean sold burn where it burns down and no left over residue. Yes burning clean is also a concept discussed with burning vigil candles. Burning a black candle on top of a jar is a traditional way of working a beak up jar. You also shake it and call curses down on them, hide it in a dark place, its also traditional to put them behind the toilet. People have put both lemons and vinegar jars in the freezer. Freezing the jar freezes them in the state of that nature. But there is an advantage of working the jar out of the freezer, you interact with it, curse it, burn candles , and when the gasses build up it explodes, thus completing the work, hence a "break up". Some on the forum notably Star placed the bags in several ziplock bags when working incase of leaking or breaking. A good reason to leave a lemon out is to pray as the lemon is sour and rots away so does their relationship and love etc. The lemon will rot in a few weeks. The choice on how you work this is up to you. A reading would help determine which method to use.

Freezer jars: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
Lucky mojo free information on freezer spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Container spells on the forum (Break up jar is a container spell): bottle-box-and-container-spells-questio ... t7989.html
Lucky mojo free information on container spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Lucky mojo free candle magic information and use: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi Destiny,

Yes, you could put a lemon spell in the freezer. It is a traditional way of working. Alternatively, you could leave it out to rot and thus sour the person or relationship you are working against.

Vinegar jars do not need to explode to signal the completion of the spell. If that were the case, my house would be full of nasty stuff clinging to the walls and ceiling, given the number of cursing spells I have conducted for clients over the years. You can work the jar and deploy it in the traditional fashion to keep that spell going on your target(s).

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:52 am

Hello all
I've been reading the forum and the free spell part of LM. However, I don't see directions for a separation spell, using vinegar. I don't even see how a vinegar spell is done for separation. I don't want them to argue and fight. I just want them seperated, peacefully. I want her gone! In peace. Him, to find a better woman.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:22 am

LittleWitch2020 ,

You would not find a separation using vinegar because the idea behind the vinegar is that it sours them and their relationship. Think of the relationship of the item you are using and its natural components that would would be using int he spell and how they interact, example lemon: it is sour, it can sour a relationship, it also has a fresh clean cut smell, it can be used in cleansing work as well. The spell to use to break them up would be to use a moving figure candles to move apart dressed with separation products.

Moving candles on the forum: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:39 am

Thank you.
Once I start doing this I'm gonna have to cleanse myself and my home...correct?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:01 am

LittleWitch2020,

Keeping yourself spiritually clean is part of daily life. When you prepare spells of coercive or destructive magic, you do tend to end up using supplies that are unpleasant or speaking words that are not harmonious, so then, just as if you had been digging in a ditch, you would want to spiritually cleanse yourself.

Traditional techniques for the performance of spiritual cleaning before or after you do rootwork is a vastly different topic that vinegar jars, and you may join us in discussing it here, in its own forum thread:

Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-self-tools-altar-before-and-o ... -t654.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 am

As always... thanks Ms. Cat! It's always a pleasure to get feed back from u.

I've read with HooDoo it's a balance... good/bad, happy/sad, love/hate. One balances out the other. I'm trying to give myself the courage to carry out this task.
So, is it true... if the curse isn't just it will faulter, with no return to the root worker?
(I'm gonna try the candles, as suggested).

I don't wanna keep rambling on. I need a mentor or a teacher!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:18 pm

LittleWitch2020 ,

Hoodoo is not wicca or new age theory where Karma or the rule of 3 returns to you. Either the work is justified or its not. It works or it dont. If you do negative work to harm people that sin is on you and for you to deal with God. You will notice many curses may start out with saying, " If my case is justified", or "Lord if my prayer is justified".

Now a worker can do reversing to send evil back, which if the person is a worker of any magic then I would plan for them to be guarded on some level and to prepare to protect. That is why many people cleanse and protect themselves regularly from both reversed work and laid tricks by enemies.

Bettie-black86
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bettie-black86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm

I was interested in doing a vinegar jar on someone who has done me terribly wrong over the last 3 years. I've been reading and searching and all I find are jars for souring relationships. Thats not my intent. I'm looking to do a simple jar on one person to sour their life in more aspects than just romantic ones.... any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi Bettie-black86,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to have you here.

You are in the correct thread for your question, as it is full of advice on how to sour a person's life using a vinegar jar. They are not limited to breaking up relationshipss.

Please read through the posts here for advice and information. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 pm

Bettie-black86 ,

They are used a lot in breaking relationships because of the sour aspect to make it sour, and add dog and cat hair to fight, as Miss Athena stated they are not only for that, just happens to be a lot of people use it that way. The key is to use your petition to state what you want, then add the items to it that reflect that: vinegar to sour, nails to hurt, razors to cause pain, broken glass pain, pins pain, poppy confusion, red pepper fighting trouble in life, milk to spoil and go bad. Shake the jar as you call down your curses and burn a candle on it. Adding milk can make it grow with gasses so be careful, as can using vinegar so be careful with the jar. When done with it toss it running water to send away, bury where they will step over it, bury in a graveyard .

6wands

Unread post by 6wands » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:34 am

I was working a vinegar jar not to make someone suffer but to disconnect someone from a relationship to something they are stuck in and not even enjoying which in turn binds me...all the vinegar has leaked out..should i refill it and burn a new candle over it?...or should i start new from scratch...notice little signs of it starting to work but need a bit more umph to it I believe for the full effect I'm wanting.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:14 pm

6wands,

It can leak out over time, you would want to replace it with more vinegar and continue the work. As you work it, and notice it get low you can add more to the jar. Burning candles on top isa traditional method. I would burn a candle on Tuesday and Saturday to end this relationship and use break up oil on the candle.

Break up:http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

AnIndianGoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by AnIndianGoddess » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi everyone,
this may be a weird question, but I've been going through the forum for the last three days and haven't come across something like this.
There's a company that hired me for recruiting staff for a big clients project, then went behind my back and hired the leads I gave. To add insult to injury they offered me $75 for two months worth of work.
My question is, can I do a break up jar to break the firm and their client firm? So basically put names/logos of the two companies in a jar? Will it work?
Also, I want the two people who were the main reason why this happened to me to suffer a lot, I'm doing vinegar jars on them both separately. I really want to kill the guy who told me he would pay me 75$ for the work, can I add rotting meat to his jar for this effect?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Hello AnIndianGoddess,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to have you here.

I am sorry to hear about how you were treated by that company. You could certainly work a break-up jar on them and the clients' company, to sever their relationship.

As for the two individuals, a souring jar is a good choice. Wishing death upon someone for cheating you in business is a harsh goal, one that is reserved for truly evil criminals such as murderers. Your souring jar can enact punishment on its own. Adding rotting meat to it is fine to do, but it won't kill him. It'll just further rot his life or business or whatever it is you are cursing for him.

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:37 pm

I have a couple of questions that I should know the answers to but I don't; so please forgive my silly questions.

1. How long should I work a vinegar jar before deploying it?

2. Does the vinegar jar work for my intent as I'm working it, or does it not take effect until after it's deployed?

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Mags_and_the_Moon ,

How long to work a jar is up to each partitioner, Many will work it till they get the desired results. You may want to add other workings at the same time of the jar such as burning candles with crossing oil on it, sprinkling sachet powders where the person will walk or touch and get in contact with it. The jar should start working on them, that is why its called working the jar, or rootwork because we are doing the work on them. Watch for signs as you do the work and movement within the first 3 weeks. If no manifestation after about 3 mo, consider the work failed and try again. Here is the forum on manifestation: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Thank you, JayDee.

I guess my other question would be, if the jar is taking effect as I'm working it, then what is the purpose of deploying it? I'm a bit confused on that one.

There are certain things that may be more difficult considering the physical distance between my target and myself, although I do burn candles as well and today decided to add other workings...this time, the lemon rootwork to sour things, drove sharp objects into the lemon for pain and harm, and then covered it with my urine for dominance over the situation.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Mags_and_the_Moon ,

Are you asking to deploy as to act on them as an agent of change? Or to disposal when you are done with the work? It can be done in many ways with many reasons behind how you work the jar. Some may work the jar for a set series of days then deploy it by burying it where they will walk over it ( form of contact magic) and have the effect on them. Others will work the jar till its completion then dispose of the jar in a manner relating to the work like running water to send away or a cemetary to end the relationship you were souring. Some spells you will read have a specific requirement: work so many days then deploy. You do so as its part of the working to effect the target. There is a spell using an egg to get rid of a terrible person like a neighbor, the egg is prepared then deployed by throwing it over the house, this way the egg is in contact with them also causing the effect. You can use both of these concepts in the work such as using a jar with candles and cursing them as you do, as well as sprinkle sachet powder where they will touch it, in a foot track, oils on items touched, bath waters. Since you mentioned physical distance I assume its a barrier but something maybe a road trip could do in conjunction with the work. The jar itself is a powerful working, just giving ideas on how to incorporate both of them together.

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:53 pm

JayDee, thank you for those additional tips.

Yes, I'm asking if deploying the vinegar jar is what brings about the change. For example, will their life, relationship, etc, not be soured or doomed until the jar is deployed?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Mags_and_the_Moon ,

No the jar would start and continue to sour them as they are in a state of sour in the jar. Shaking the jar is a method to stir things up or make them worst by shaking it and cursing it as you do. Lighting a candle on top is another traditional method of the jar, and keeping it by the toilet. In the old days it would have been kept in an out house by the SH*t.

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Thank you, JayDee. That clarified my confusion. :)

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm

I did think of another question. (This is pretty typical of me.)

When you mention shaking the jar and cursing it as I do, are there specific curses I should use, or is cursing it by saying what I want to happen to the target sufficient? I can get pretty graphic in the details of what I want to happen to the target; so is this sufficient?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Hello Mags_and_the_Moon,

Curse their relationship by stating what you want to see happen to it. You don't need to be specific in the details, as it is up to spirit how (as well as when or even it) it will come to pass.

And from your post upthread, I would not add my own DNA to a spell to cross up other people. You added your urine to the lemon spell, and that is something that some people do to dominate a situation, but that is not something I advise my clients to do if they are cursing other people's lives. Your mileage may vary.

AnIndianGoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by AnIndianGoddess » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:24 am

Miss Athena,
Thank you for replying.

I agree that wanting to kill someone is too harsh and I don't think I'd go that far. He is the one who told me "we don't want to take away what you deserve so you can have $75 for you but we may cut from your commission if these people take any offs". The insult was worse than the fact that they broke the deal after I did all the work, so the indignation is killing me inside.

I'll definitely use a sour jar and add rotting meat to rot his life, for I feel his behavior deserves at least that. I hope to get him fired, (and I've checked that he doesn't have any kids or family depending on his income)

Should I specifically ask to have him out of job in the petition?

AnIndianGoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by AnIndianGoddess » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:55 am

One of the worries I have is that I don't have their pictures or personal concerns. I have only their names, but I'm assuming that the traditional workers were using only names and specific intent and visualisation since hoodoo is for sure older than photography. I could not get a personal concern, but I'm thinking of their faces and their voices and the way they behaved everytime I make the jar or shake it. I hope that is enough

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:33 pm

AnIndianGoddess ,

Work with what you have then collect personal concerns as you go. You will be shocked how messy people are and easy it is to collect. Many people have online social platforms, great place to get a photo. Old times they also used drawings of the people as a personal concern.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:50 pm

AnIndianGoddess,

Work with what you have. The more information the better. You can personalize a name more if you have a birthday. Intent and will can be strong enough depending on how "gifted" or how skillful the worker is.

You bring up a very good point; hoodoo is a very old practice and the development of hoodoo is certainly a lot older than photography. In the prime stages of photography, circa 1830-40's, I imagine that photographs of enemies, and lovers alike, were probably too expensive for the targets to have produced unless their targets were slave owners or very wealthy in which case photographs would be likely stolen to work with but at the turn of the century, this would not have been so much of an impedance.

Rootworkers at that time, however, lived up to the derative of the term. They put in WORK. Here is where your concern becomes important.

The importance placed on the feet in West African traditions and the belief that one could have an effect on a person by capturing their foot track or foot print has been one of the staples of Conjure. This would have been a link easy to come by relatively speaking and would create one of the best links attainable to perform any type of work to affect another person negatively or otherwise.

I say all this to say that while visualization, affirmation, prayers, and words are very important, do not underestimate the power of personal concerns and don't neglect exploring the possibilities of attaining them.

I hope this helps
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:38 pm

What is the best type of vinegar to use for a break up jar spell?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:56 pm

JamieDean ,

I would pick one that is bitter and sour, stay away from balsamic or even red wine vinegars. Lucky mojo sells 4 thieves vinegar which is a strong and potent container.
On the page it also contains a break up spell using it: http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:00 pm

I don't know why, but I am having a block in how to write this dang vinegar jar petition. All I want is to keep/drive any known/unknown rivals and negative influences who might pose a threat to our relationship away from my love. I have a freezer spell that is working, but we had a talk about some of these people and he doesn't want to "throw friends away" :roll: . I'd like to use the vinegar jar a a way for it to cause the breaks without my being (obviously) involved.

Thank you in advance.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You answered your own question when you wrote "All I want is to keep/drive any known/unknown rivals and negative influences who might pose a threat to our relationship away from my love." Your petition follows that line of thinking. You want to keep away any rivals or negative influences that could threaten your relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean those people may be gone from your partner's life, only that the threat they pose is gone.

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Can I mix white vinegar with it, the jar I’m working with is a large jar

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:08 am

JamieDean ,

Yes, or make a smaller jar. You can also add a lot of items to a jar such as : broken glass, razors, nails (coffin), pins, dog shit, milk (to sour) .

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena. I finally figured it out. I definitely pays to read the thread (yes all 60 pages, lol).
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:41 pm

What do I need to create a vinegar break up jar spell. I have already ordered a few things like break up oil, coffin nails, four thieves vinegar, hot foot powder, poppy seeds, chili flakes, mustard seeds and hate me oil. What else do I need and as for the petition I’m not sure what I should be writing and can I use pictures?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:25 pm

JamieDean

You can look at break up supplies and the break up spell listed by Lucky Mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Also its traditional to add black cat and dog hair to make them fight like cats and dogs. Your petition should be clear and what you want to happen. Do you want fighting, anger, discord, hatred and break up? Then say that.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Hello JamieDean,

Please read through the thread for advice and ideas on how to construct a breakup jar. Your question has already been asked and answered countless times, so you will find the information you're looking for already in these pages.

Be wary of using Hot Foot products in a vinegar jar if you hope to attract one of those people to yourself. It drives people away from you, so keep that in mind.

Also, Lucky Mojo does not sell a product called Hate Me oil. We cannot advise you on products purchased from outside retailers, as this forum is for helping customers of Lucky Mojo in their use of their products.

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi!
Ive looked through the threads but I didnt see an answer (or i missed it somewhere). Im doing a sour jar and i have a picture of the person but i was also wanting to put personal concerns however im only able to get menstrual blood. Will that work since it was a part of her and do i just put the whole thing in the jar or should i figure out how to separate everything? (Sorry for the run on sentence 😅)
Thanks!
Ngu

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi Ngu,

Yes you could use that as her personal concern. If you plan on doing other work on her, you can separate it and use only a little per spell.

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:02 pm

Miss athena,
Thank you!!

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Hello everyone,

Question on vinegar jars... I recently worked on a vinegar jar with the intent to break up a couple, but the name of the other party was not known. On the petition I wrote "unknown female" for that person. The other person named in the jar contacted me a few days after I finished the vinegar jar spell to tell me that he had had some "bad luck" going on in his life suddenly. For example he said his mother broke her wrist that very day (they are very close) and then he had a couple of other things happen to him that were odd as well. So I am wondering... even though my intent was to break up a relationship he was in, could the spell also send him general bad luck in his life or would it somehow end up effecting any female in his life (including his mother) since I had written "unknown female" on the petition?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Hello CajunLady,

It sounds more like an unfortunate coincidence to me. You did not petition for him to break up with his mother, so it is likely your work had nothing to do with her bad luck.

As for him, I don't know what you have put in your jar but if you've used something like Goofer Dust, you may be sending him destructive energy. You're posting in the thread on vinegar jars, which are designed to cross up the life of an individual.

If in doubt, make a new breakup jar using the right ingredients. Read this thread for more advice on breakup spells in general:
break-up-my-ex-from-his-or-her-current- ... 21991.html

When calling the other woman into the spell, be specific about who she is (even without a name), such as "the women that (his name) is currently in a relationship with" or words to that effect.

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:29 am

Thank you Miss Athena, that does make sense!

I did not add any Goofer dust. Just vinegar, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, black cat hair, and the petition. I did this work out of desperation because I found out he was lying to me and then started treating me badly out of the blue. He is a real jerk with a lot of issues and I tried to be his friend for a very long time, but I have had enough. I guess what I am wanting to do is teach him a lesson and then make him stay FAR away from me for good. He is aware that I practice hoodoo from time to time so I am trying to keep him from suspecting me of anything. Is that possible?

I would like to cross his love life for good and then maybe a cut and clear? Would that make him never want to bother me again?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm

CajunLady,

To hide your work, place bay leaves in the 4 corners of the work area and one under the alter you are working, also place them in your shoes, it is said to hide your work from a person you are working against. You can use products like crossing, a penis candle, a male figure candle etc to curse his love life/sex life. Cut and clear effects the person using it, it would help you get past the feelings and hurt from him and not be bothered by him. I would use banishing on him to send him away, or hotfoot to send him away from you. There is a spell in Miss Cats book:Herb and root magic using knot weed to tie a person down and send them away, I think it would be a great spell for your desire: page 120.

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 am

Thank you so much JayDee!

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue May 14, 2019 4:56 am

Hi everyone,

It's been so long, I hope everybody have a nice day.

Just want to tell that I've made several vinegar jars with nice success, but I have a question. I want to sour someone's life who has accused me of something I haven't done, she was used to be nice, but after an incident, she believes I have commited some kind of fault against her. It's totally false. This person can overspread a bad reputation towards me, so I was wondering if appart from making a vinegar jar I coul stop her actions while making a freeze spell.

Has anyone done these two rituals at the same time with the same person?. I want to sour her but also I want to stop her from doing bad actions and gossiping about me. Do these two rituals work?. Have thought about first doing the vinegar jar and many hours later the freeze spell. Have made some divination with my pendulum asking for some advice, the pendulum has answered yes about my two questions, so according to my pendulum I can work in both rituals but I'd appreciate any advice from professional people here.

Thank you so much for your kind support and advice.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”