Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR non-HP readers and rootworkers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR non-HP readers and rootworkers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, Megs369

I am so glad that you asked.

This is all a scam!! A HORRIBLE scam. In fact, I would notify the police

Please read this page:

www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

And also read the pages on this thread.

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Megs369 --

Miss Aida is correc. You are being scammed BIG TIME.

We deal with down-home, old-scholl conjure here. What you are describing is ascam as old as the Middle Ages, and one which has beenheavily documented for several hundred years.

Read up on it. Don't believe it.

This is not to say that magic is false or that curses do not exist. The Brooklyn Bridge is real, after all, but no one has the authority to sell it to you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Alyssa

Unread post by Alyssa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:34 am

Hi! I would like some guidance, it that is possible.

I've been working with a psychic for over a year and a half.

She told me this guy was my soulmate (than later said he was my twin flame).

We agreed on a certain price for her to do work for me (she never mentioned a curse or anything - just that work needed to be done to clear the chakras and the energy and so on).

The problem is, after I paid the amount we agreed on, she kept coming for more. She would say there was another issue and another issue and another one. She keeps saying that she is communicating with his late mother and every time there is another problem, something to be fixed, something to be done.

I've already paid over 8 times of the amount we first agreed on (I'm not gonna disclose numbers because I'm too embarrassed about it). But every time I question why she wants more, she says my case is way more difficult than she anticipated and she would have never taken it if she knew how hard it would be.

I believe she is a genuine psychic, but I can't stop thinking she is taking advantage of me.

I finally told her I was done and asked for a refund. She said she would refund me starting in October, but she is still pressing me to do more work saying it is needed, that this is the last one (I heard this from her so many times) and that she doesn't want me to complain when things don't happen. She keeps saying his mother is really disappointed in me, that his mother thinks I'm giving up on him. The truth is I don't have any more money to give her :(

But nothing has happened so far. I'm so lost and I really don't know what to do.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:50 am

Hello Alyssa.
I am so sorry that this is happening to you. From what you told me, this may be a scam. If you used a credit card have that disputed with your bank. Please read this thread that talks about Black Gypsies.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html
Best of luck to you. Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Alyssa,

Unless your former psychic reader made a guarantee (a contract, in writing) that she would absolutely produce results or you would get your money back -- and unless you can produce a copy of this guarantee either made out personally to you or presented to the public on her web site, you have no recourse to get a refund.

She may be a true psychic, but even if she is a scammer, unless she promised refunds for non-results, she is within her right to keep the money, because you only paid her for readings and for attempting to do the work.

Sorry if this is bad news, and if it is any comfort, you are not the only person that this has happened to.

If you want to know what AIRR member contracts for rootwork and spiritual readings can look like, this web page will give you a good idea:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

Not all AIRR members use contracts on every job, but all of us are familiar with them, and you can ask us to use portions (or all) of the documentation provided on the above-linked page.
catherine yronwode

Alyssa

Unread post by Alyssa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Thank you Thomas and Catherine for your replies.

She sent me an e-mail when we started working saying she would refund me the amount we agreed on (the original one) if I was not satisfied with her work.

But it is not just about the money. I feel betrayed and confused and I do not know what to believe anymore. Every time I hear the sound of a message she sends me I feel like crying. This is so overwhelming. But what if she is right? I don`t wish this stress on anybody :(

Again, thank you for replying. I`ll see what I`ll do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Alyssa ,

People who are right on spiritual advise do not take advantage of people and rip them off. That is the first sign she is not being honest. Maybe you and the man are soulmates, maybe you can get him back. But it seems the last 8 times she didnt do anything at all but take money. This is a scam. Get your money, cut your losses, take a spiritual bath and wear a protection oil.

13 herb bath, I would use a 13 day, they do sell a one day but based on how you feel and how long this went on I would use this one: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... -days.html
Fire wall to protect you: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Contact an AIRR worker and have a reading about the situation to see what is going on: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi Alyssa!

Have you called into the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour before? It's free and I've been listening when they've given readings about this very same issue. Miss cat knows her *stuff* (had to edit myself lol, I have a potty mouth by nature) and she can tell you in an instant what the real deal is. As someone who has been scammed myself before, I know that you might spend many more months worrying about the things she said and the predictions she supposedly made. It's best to just nip it in the bud, find out if that's what's really going on or not from readers who are the best in the business so you can clear your head of it. You'll dither about it and it'll just tear you up even more unless you find the answers. And definitely I would take JayDee's advice about getting this negative thing out of your life.

So many people have been scammed by non AIRR readers so don't let embarrassment be yet another thing that brings you down. I consider myself to be quite intelligent and I've been scammed like this for probably a similar amount as yourself. I also won't say what that amount was :). But by all means, don't be embarrassed that this happened. Get some free clarity from Miss cat on the Rootwork Hour, wash off the muck that this reader threw at you, and be proud of yourself that you had the courage to say something at least on this forum. Getting a reading requires the client to give a ton of trust to the reader. You're trusting them with knowing your situation and with your permission to look into all the dark corners that we don't give up to the average person. On top of that, if they then use that information to pull money from you and to make you feel like you "need" them to help you, that's beyond unethical.

Lastly, I regularly delve into necromancy (channeling and working with the deceased) and unless someone has a crappy soul, they're not going to be "disappointed in you" or feel you're "giving up on their son". She's watching over her son every day of his life and she has the ability to see things objectively so she would probably tell you that she wishes her son would get it together so he could be with a nice girl like yourself lol. Honestly though, he's responsible for his own self just like everyone else so a deceased loved one would know better than anyone that it's not your burden to save him. But disappointment is more of a feeling in life, and not in death. It implies some sort of judgement that was applied to you and that you didn't meet some arbitrary standard in their opinion. It's all earth stuff. The dead know you're doing the best you can because they can see it, and they're more likely to try to help you than to judge you. Don't let what she said put any distance between you and his mom. You could probably use the mom's guidance in this matter anyway and you definitely don't need a psychic to talk to her for you.

But definitely see about calling the Rootwork Hour because Miss cat and that group can provide you some real clarity and some suggestions on what you can do yourself to try to bring him to you, or otherwise.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm

ScorpioKate --

That's a wonderful plan -- get a FREE READING by at least TWO members of AIRR on the Lucky Mojo HoodooRootwork Hour.

You get only ONE question on these free readings, so i would choose either:

"Was my psychic reader telling the truth about the man's mother being "disappointed" in me for not paying more money for more work"

or

"Is this man truly my soul-mate or twin flame as my former psychic readers said?"

Here is where to go to sign up for your two reading, PLUS free rootwork advice:

2018 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs
2018-radio-show-reading-sign-ups-and-ch ... -f202.html

If you are not selected the first week you try, just keep signing up each week, fresh -- you will almost certainly get in on the second or third attempt. Just remember, only ONE QUESTION per reading.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Alyssa

Unread post by Alyssa » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 am

Thank you JayDee, ScorpioKate and Catherine for everything you wrote. It really helped. You have no idea :)
And I really appreciate what you said about the deceased, ScorpioKate. His mom was already an amazing soul here on Earth. Thank you for opening my eyes to that. I'm pretty smart myself, but today I feel stupid I couldn't see that.

I also took your advice and I "talked' more than usual to his mom today. And I got the confirmation I needed to cut my losses and move on from this psychic. I don't need her. I suspect I never did in the first place :)

I hope you all have an amazing week. Thanks again for listening and taking your time to help me.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:44 am

Another red flag is psychic domination. For example, if you question the reader's statement, and they interrupt you with, "Listen-- I'M the psychic," or some equally outrageous statement of omnipotence, or, instead of offering options, outright order you onto a course of action (usually with threats of dire consequences if you fail to comply) or forbid you to consult with another reader or seek a second opinion (imagine any other professional, such as a lawyer, doctor, or psychologist doing this). There are many other red flags.

I always encourage my clients to fact check my readings. I know I'm not omnipotent. My name is Jon, not Jehovah. Spirit communication isn't like speaking with someone on the phone, its an interpretive skill, and unless you do it yourself it's impossible to describe, and there must be validation or there can be what I call "paralax error." It's far better to make sure you're right by fact checking, than try to bully your client to satisfy your ego. Pah. I call BS on that. If I'm wrong, I admit it, and find out where I strayed.

If a psychic or spellcaster claims omnipotence, omiscience, or 100 % guaranteed results, or expertise in every branch of psychic endeavor, guard your wallet. In my experience, it takes at least a decade to gain professional proficiency in any Oracle, many hundreds of readings before you really know what you're doing, and one thing you learn with age and experience: walk softly and use a gentle touch. Lives are at stake.

Sorry for pulling out my soapbox, I've dealt with two clients this week who were raked over the coals by scammers. I'm a little sore over it.

Bless you, and take care,

Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:12 am

Jon, thank you for that clear statement. I agree 100% -- and i too have had my share of clients who come to me after having been dominated by psychic readers or spiritual coaches who have used their presumed positions of authority to make increasingly greater and greater claims on the clients.

In addition to what you noted, some of these con artists also display two other traits --

They re-contact the client to offer services rather than waiting for the client to request services. For instance , they may call or text claiming that they had an alarming dream about the client (who is now "in terrible danger") and they expect a call-back to arrange for further services.

They stage a personal crisis of their own -- often a health crisis -- and solicit donations or "loans" to tide them over the crisis so that they can then return to work for the client. For instance, they now have cancer and need money for expensive treatments. They hope that their clients are so hooked on them that they will extend a great deal of money for their "treatments." In some cases, they take the money as a "loan" and then "die" -- disappear from all social media -- only to reappear at a different location and with a different name.

These folks are lifestyle criminals. People often ask me -- "But are they really psychic?" Some of them are! After all, if even Catholic priests may be sexual abusers, it is possible that gifted psychics may become criminals, believe it or not.

Take care!
catherine yronwode

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:10 am

Amen, Ms. Cat. And on the subject of Spiritual sexual predators, this is another can of worms, and something that sadly happens. Again, I hear stories, but often the client is afraid to say anything, because they fear jinxing and other consequences from the guilty party.

Now, many times sexual and other personal matters are discussed in this type of scenario. With that said, the dialogue must always be professional and boundaries respected (by both parties).

My advice: If the psychic/Spiritualist/counselor/root doctor gets creepy in a way that makes you uncomfortable -- run!

Bless you,
Rev J
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello!

Back in October I paid a supposed “vodou practitioner” to attract new love into my life. I found her via social media. I paid her $200 and was told a “ conjuring” would be done. I was also told I would receive a descriptive report of the work. On the day she told me she was going to do the work, she didn’t reach out at all. I waited to hear from her but nothing, so a few days later I reached out. She told me the work was done and that I should expect many men to be attracted to me and pursue me and if I didn’t have results in 60 days, she would do the work again for free . This was my descriptive report by the way. It seems like from that moment, men were not interested me, which is strange because before I had this work done, guys would try to talk to me all the time but they weren’t of my caliber. 60 days later I contacted her about not having any results and was told “ I will look into this.” Whatever that means. Another 10 days later I contacted her and asked her to do the work again. She said she has never had to do a recast. She was very slow in responding and told me nearly a week later that she will recast on January 10. It’s now February 23 and still nothing has happened. Like nothing at all. I brought this to her attention and told her I felt scammed considering I have no evidence but just her word to go off of. I filed a dispute with PayPal and now she is threatening me saying “ if you don’t fix this dispute, I will reverse the work and we both know what that means.” I told her she was being unprofessional and she told me I was a scammer and that I will always be broke and to never contact her again then she blocked me. I believe that I’m very powerfully in all aspects of my life (spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically) however, I don’t like being threatened especially considering I feel scammed with no evidence supporting there was even work done. I just wanted to share this with other people to get they’re perspective. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi briley57,

I am sorry this has happened to you. It sounds like you've been scammed, and I have moved your post to the thread for discussion about such predators in our community. If you read through the posts in this thread, you will see that you are unfortunately not alone.

Please read through this page that Miss cat wrote to help you detect a scam artist in advance, so you can avoid be taken again in the future:

Also, please note that many of these fraudulent "spellcasters" will often threaten retaliation and this is a scare tactic designed to either get more money from you or to coerce you into retracting a complaint, as yours has done. Do not be pressured or play into their hands out of fear of what they might do to you. She has no power to do as she has threatened, so do not be afraid.

Having said that, it is always a good idea to keep yourself spiritually protected at all times. This keeps any spiritual messes from landing on you, whether they were intentionally directed at you or not. Here are some helpful links on protection spells and products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:32 pm

African "Great Spellcaster" Spam

In researching an American spammer, i came across one of her semi-abandoned facebook accounts. She has dozens of accounts under many names. The account is itself a cautionary tale about what happens if you open a channel of communication such as a forum, bulletin board, blog, or social media profile, and do not check it for parsitic posts. Our Lucky Mojo Forum has had repeated tidal waves of these parasitic fraudulent African readers, who seem to run as a ring with multiple names and to specialize in reconciliation spells. We take them down on a regular basis.

These posts were all collected from one American scammer's Facebook page and represent a posting window of only 8 weeks!

I have removed the web sites and a portion of the phone numbers for obvious reasons:

---------------------------

Kelvin Pounds
Kelvin Pounds My name is Kelvin, Am here to say a big thank you to Dr Olowu and his great spirits for saving my Relationship. No one would have believe that I and my girlfriend will ever come back together again as lovers. But this great spell caster united us in just 24hours. Dr Olowu is truly a real and honest online spell caster. Contact him now on:
[site]: drolowuspellhome at [xxxxx]
[site]: [xxxxx]154637647

· 6w

Tshepo Ka Bbsb Tshapo
Tshepo Ka Bbsb Tshapo I still cannot believe this... My Ex wife Is Back To Me. This is about doctor Osaba who brought my ex wife back to me within 24 hours of contact. He told me he would do it, i didn't believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex wife came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on her knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard my ex wife had another man she was seeing while i was working out of the states before she left me and i was devastated which made me seek help from a real spell caster called Osaba I met this spell caster man online after i read a comment about him and i contacted his [site] at osabasherbalhome at [xxxxx] and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry that he could help me. I am so happy today that my wife who left me for over 3 years, came back home after doctor Osaba intervention. I asked him what about the other man and she said that was his past ande osabasherbalhome at [xxxxx] )or him , [site]: [xxxxx]105462180 He is ready to help you

· 7w

Abade John
Abade John My boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused her of seeing
someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he
refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't
know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a
testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I
contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast
a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me
and to my greatest surprise the second day my ex came knocking
on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is
back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once
again thank you DR Ogunde spell. You are truly talented and
gifted. His [site] is [xxxxx]9073877639is the
only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing
him because he is a wonderful man.....
he can solve the following......
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due
to low erraction.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it
suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay your, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
which.
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) bad lucks

· 8w

Oscar Gyau
Oscar Gyau Welcome to the great Spiritual Spell Caster, where you can
get a solution to all problems: Contact me and bear witness
to these blessings as I do. If you are going through a hard
life and need help in problems such as:
(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you need a good husband/wife
(3) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) cancer cure
(6) H.I.V cure
(7) You want to tie your husband / wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial help.
(9) Let people obey your words
(10) You want to be rich.
(11) You have been pregnant for so many months.
or You can also call or [site] through this nun [xxxxx]9038593444

· 8w

Blessing Goid
Blessing Goid I Am Annabell cody am from UK, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called dr.friday. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact dr.friday. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re- unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact dr.OJIE on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact [site] ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx]:or [site] [xxxxx]9076398528

· 6w

F J Pablo Krizzy
F J Pablo Krizzy Testimony Testimony Testimony.... I'm Dr Adam by name from united state of America I just want to use this midium opportunity to share this great testimony to the whole world so that everyone of you will help me thank Dr Adam for saving my mother's life from a bad sickness called stroke." I want to let the world know about Doctor Adam the Great spell caster that brought back my mother's life, including my beloved wife who was divorced with me for the past 3 years when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor Adam used his powerful spell to put a great smile on my face by bringing back my mother and my beloved woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Doctor Adam because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him Or her back ? Do you have problems with your finance or family ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor Adam today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor Adamthis great spell on via add him on whasapp ([xxxxx]7015048505) want to let the world know about Doctor Adam the Great spell caster that brought back my Lovlely mother and my wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor Adam used his powerful spell to put a Great smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Doctor Adam because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship today ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him Or her back ? Do you have problems with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor Adam today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor Adam this great spell on via add him on whasapp ([xxxxx]7015048505). Add him now to get what ever you want immediately and celebrate there is no one whois perfect than him on spell caster he is the only good spell caster that can help you tell him your problems now and considered it done thanks.

· 2w

Patrical Brenda
Patrical Brenda I'm so excited my broken Relationship been restored my ex lover is back after he left me and our kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr Lucky how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr Lucky help me to bring my lover back.. A big thank to you Dr Lucky because I never thought my ex lover will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your lover moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: [site] him at: Realspellcasteronline at [xxxxx]

· 4w

Edward Nelson
Edward Nelson My man was changing into some one I didn't know at all. We have been together with my man for 4years and we recently got married and we had the best wedding ever and we have been so happy and in love ever since we met but a few months ago after our wedding my man started changing, he started complaining about small things at home and started coming back late from work and took long to reply to my messages then my heart knew straight away that my man might be having an affair and I was right. That same day wen he came back home he left his phone in the dinning room and as I was preparing our dinner plates a message came on his phone and it was from another woman telling him how much she is missing him. I put the phone down and kept quiet, I didn't say anything to him and we ate our food and went to bed. The next morning I contacted Dr Edward because I knew she helped my cousin with her boyfriend who was cheating on her and now there back together and Happy. I told Dr Edward my problem and Dr Edward love and binding spell for me and that same day my man came early at home and sat me down and confessed everything about the other woman and begged for my forgiveness and promised never to see that woman again and never to hurt me again. I forgave him and he even changed his phone so we can start afresh and last week he surprised me with a romantic candle light dinner as we celebrated our 2nd honeymoon.We are so much in love now and my man treats me like a Queen now. Thanks so much Dr Edward your spells indeed work. U can [site] Dr Edward [xxxxx]086911470

· 3w

Patrick Andrews
Patrick Andrews I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of men like me out there who have done so much to have back their wife, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr ehijie this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr ehijie , I tell you your problem is solved already. My wife and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living with her, I have tried everything to have her back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call Dr ehijie and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 24 hours my ex lover called me and was asking for my forgiveness and that she wished nothing more than to have me in her arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr ehijie , I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your wife or ex lover back in just 24 hours. you can contact Dr ehijieat (drehijiesolutionhome at [xxxxx])Dr ehijie is really a gifted man and he has brought joy to my life and my family and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man and the gods are using him greatly....(drehijiesolutionhome at [xxxxx]) or whatsApp him on [xxxxx]104225538

· 1d

عاطف عبدالحكيم عليو
عاطف عبدالحكيم عليو I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is very powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. uneme . He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my hubby who left me, When i contacted Dr. uneme he casted a love spell for me, and my hubby called me after 3 days of the spell and started begging me to come back in his life... We are back now with so much love and care. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back, because i am now happy with my hubby... If there is anyone out there who is reading this article and needs any help relating to the below problems can also contact Dr. Uneme for assistance with the following problems: (1) Curing of all types of Diseases (2) Court Cases (3) Pregnancy Spell (4) Spiritual protection (5) cure for cancer (6) cure for herpes (7) cure for hiv aids and lot's more...You can contact him Via his [site]: unemespellben at [xxxxx] or Call/
[site] with his mobile on [xxxxx]140657559

· 8w

Hannah Mia
Hannah Mia I'm so excited my broken Marriage been restored my ex lover is back after he left me and our kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr Lucky how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr Lucky help me to bring my lover back.. A big thank to you Dr Lucky because I never thought my ex lover will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your lover moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact [site] him at: Realspellcasteronline at [xxxxx]

· 4w

Classic Berry Gold
Classic Berry Gold best spell caster 2019 is Dr Isi Love Spell And Lotto Spell the great wizard from African I want to use this medium to thank him for bringing my my ex lover back to me he only told me to provide the items needed for the spell and which I did and he told me that after he got the items in 24 hours I will start seeing the result and truly is a man of his words contact him today and get your problem solve
isispellcaster at [xxxxx]
[site] [xxxxx]7036594599

· 8w

Jessica Kodholo
Jessica Kodholo I JUST CAN'T EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS ENOUGH
I feel very joyful to share this wonderful testimony i have been married for 2years and I have a break up with my husband months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr wonders and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband come back to me. in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that he want us to come together again with so much love and care. i was so amazed i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am so glad i took the chances and now i believe in this great spell caster, DR wonders. i'm glad to share this TESTIMONY because i also want most people out there to be happy just like i am today. many TESTIMONY have been given about these same DR wonders on how he has saved different lives from HIV, help woman with PREGNANCY spell and many things. i am grateful today cause i am a TESTIFIER too. contact him for any problems and you will be glad you did. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband or your wife back to yourself and he can also help you in coming out victorious in anything you do !! his [site] (wonderslovespell at [xxxxx]) OR whatsApp him [xxxxx]147483812 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindnes

· 1w

Isaac Eromosele Tesman
Isaac Eromosele Tesman I am so happy writing this testimony today. I will write this testimony in other places to help others find this spell caster and get help. My name is Isaac. There is only one spell caster i have contacted that have helped me of the spell casters i met online. I did not spend a week talking with this spell caster when i started to see changes in my life and my lover life. His name is Dr Aluya. I have been dating my girlfriend for 3 years. My girlfriend was going out with another boy. It was hard for me to bear and i have been searching for help. I contacted this spell caster and my girlfriend soon started coming home always after work within 2 days at first, soon, the other Men left her alone. It is a bundle of Joy in me that i finally found help with a short period of time. How else will i share this testimony of my life. Please help me to see his good works. Yes, Contact him with his

EMAIL: Aluyaspellcaster17at [xxxxx] or

[site] him on [xxxxx]9056530176

· 2w

Classic Berry Gold
Classic Berry Gold Sometimes our life go though some tough times but we should try and hold on. If you’re looking for a way to repair or improve your marriage, then I’m glad you have found Dr Isi, and I strongly suggest you get in touch with him. In here I document my efforts in seeking reconciliation with my Boyfriend who greatly surprised me when she broke up with me a few month ago. we had been having conflict, but I never thought it would cause she abandon me but all thanks to great Dr Isi who help me to bring back my ex boyfriend back to me .you can contact him also [site]: isispellcaster at [xxxxx] or whatsApp him on [xxxxx]7036594599

· 2w

Rabohlale Mmafani
Rabohlale Mmafani Hi I'm Julia I need help i can't get love spell to help me I have problem with something so anyone who can help me inbox me please...

· 3w

Rich Carter
Rich Carter Just contact Dr ekule for any love spell because i am here to direct you all to Dr ekule to avoid you people not fall into the hard of the fake spell.I also fall a victim but i am grateful that i meant Dr ekule who help me bring back my ex lover with his powerful love spell. Anybody in need of love spell should inbox Dr ekule [site]. [xxxxx]166784778 or [site] on drekulespellcaster444 at [xxxxx] Thank you all

· 1d

Ehiabhi Duncan
Ehiabhi Duncan Am so happy to share this testimony thank you Dr EHIABHI
am so happy I never believe that my Ex lover will come back to me again despite all that happen between both of us Dr EHIABHI you are truly sent by your gods am so happy again thank you [site] via ehiabhispelltemple at [xxxxx] or call his direct mobile on whatasapp him [xxxxx]027504575

· 7w

Rachael Mildred
Rachael Mildred Hi there. My name is Rachael Mildred from USA. I have used spell casting to get my ex husband back to me and also get pregnant with twins through the help of a great and trusted spell caster. When I came online last year, I met a testimony about Priest ODUNGA who has been helping people and I decided to contact him. We spoke on [site] odungaspelltemple at [xxxxx] and he said he would also help me get Fredrick back after 3 years of no contact. When your spouse leaves you, you feel your whole world start crumbling down. There is nothing that seem right anymore. When I met Priest Odunga, he is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours and when I received some medicine from this man, I became fertile. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I became pregnant. I am happy today to be the mother of twins girls and this is ALL THANKS TO PRIEST ODUNGA. If you need help, you are saved with this spell caster, contact [site] at odungaspelltemple at [xxxxx] OR [site] at [xxxxx]167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

· 8w

Alex Grace
Alex Grace This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Onoghoro have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His [site]: onoghoroherbs at [xxxxx] you can also contact him or whatsApp him on this [xxxxx]060210833 thank so much

· 8w

Baba Bolaji Onukun
Baba Bolaji Onukun Do you want to Return your Lover BACK? Does all your Relationships last for a short period? Do you feel cursed in love that all the men/women you date leave you after convincing love to you?
Marriage spells, protection spells, spirit removal spells
African Love spells caster
Stop cheating spells
Divorce spells.
Revenge
Add him now
[xxxxx]115704632

Note you most be above 22

· 1w

Tholakele Phala
Tholakele Phala heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Lucky brought my Husband back" contact Realspellcasteronline at [xxxxx] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce" After 5 years of marriage, me and my Wife have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another man. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their Mother again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my Wife. Every day and night i think of her and always wish she could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Lucky can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Lucky. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. Lucky is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Lucky now. Here’s his contact [site] at: Realspellcasteronline at [xxxxx] , Your kindness will never be forgotten.

· 4w

Jude O Michael
Jude O Michael I am so happy to share this wonderful testimony thank you Dr ehijie for the help you redeem to me I will be forever grateful now my ex fiance is back to me and everything's alright if you have similar problem [site] Dr ehijie via drehijiesolutionhome at [xxxxx] [site] [xxxxx]104225538

· 3w

Cordilia Emme Emmanuel
Cordilia Emme Emmanuel Hello brother and sisters my name is Wisdom i am just happy for what Dr ojie done for me few years back my wife left me for another man and also she abandoned me and my kids and also I was so poor that is why she left me and also I was just checking some good spell caster online and I saw some testimony saying about Dr ojie and also how he did their own and I decided to copy his [site] [ ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx] and I decided to contact him and also he replied back and also he told me what to do which i did and in just FIVE (5) HOURS my wife message me on facebook and was asking for my and also Dr ojie also cast a spell on me which my company promote me in my working place so if you also need his help [site] [ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx]] or [site] him on,[xxxxx]9076398528his spell is 100% guarantee and also it does not back fire

· 5w

Colosus Pablo
Colosus Pablo I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real.I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing My Ex I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant isong SPELLS and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later my phone rang My Ex was in his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back,the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him.this Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together for the rest of our life.I recommend you if you are in my old situation to try it.It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you.And can also help you get pregnant The way things were meant to be you can contact the spell caster on [site] [xxxxx]7063612587
[site] drisongspellhome at [xxxxx]

· 8w

Ehiabhi Duncan
Ehiabhi Duncan One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. EHIABHI to help me get my Wife back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. EHIABHI because he didn't just bring my Wife back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and romance contact Dr. EHIABHI through.
[site] or Call [xxxxx]027504575,

· 7w

Blessing Goid
Blessing Goid How to get back your ex lover back fast and reliable,contact Dr OJIE for help,he is the best spell caster in the world his spell has no problem is spell brought back my husband that divorce and brought back my sister lover back to her so if you need is help contact him [site] ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx] or [site] him or call [xxxxx]9076398528 for help and he will help you

· 8w

Ambitious Keith Gtbank
Ambitious Keith Gtbank Few months ago I was having some issues with my wife which lead too leaving each others, but today am here to give all thanks to Dr ekule for making me smile again, right now I'm very very happy seeing my wife back with the love spell of Dr ekule did for me. [site] on drekulespellcaster444 at [xxxxx]. You can [site] him on [xxxxx]166784778.. Thanks once again Dr ekule.

· 4w

Emily Olivia
Emily Olivia Life is always beautiful when you be with the true person you love. For almost a year my lover had broke up with me and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great spell caster Dr Isi​​ who helped me to bring back my lover to me and today I am with him now and happy together and very grateful for what you have done for me Dr isi [site] via isispellcaster at [xxxxx] or whatsApp on [xxxxx]7036594599

· 1w

Joy Melody
Joy Melody Hello all thanks to this great Dr. Babisbor for helping me in my marriages, I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met two weeks ago,I cannot say everything he has done for me. my wife left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was surfing through the net when I met this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is thank you very much am very happy his contact him on [site] [xxxxx]9033352461 and he assured me he does alot of spell including Love Spell Death Spell Money Spell Power Spell Success Spell Sickness Spell Pregnancy Spell Marriage Spell Job Spell Protection Spell Lottery Spell Court Case Spell Luck Spell etc. you need his help contact him up on [site] [xxxxx]9033352461

· 2w

Eriknis Innocent Enu
Eriknis Innocent Enu With greaWith great respect and honor to a real spell caster Dr EHIABHI who restored back my Girlfriend after a fight with her i contact him for a love spell and he cast it for me within the range of 48 hours, and my Girlfriend was back home all thanks to him please my advise is for you all who have the same problem to contact him via
[site] Ehiabhi spelltempleat [xxxxx]
[site] or call [xxxxx]027504575t respect and honor to a real spell caster Dr EHIABHI who restored back my Girlfriend after a fight with her i contact him for a love spell and he cast it for me within the range of 48 hours, and my Girlfriend was back home all thanks to him please my advise is for you all who have the same problem to contact him via
[site]: Ehiabhi spelltempleat [xxxxx]
[site] or call [xxxxx]027504575

· 8w

Jordan Bozi
Jordan Bozi i want you all to help me thank Dr. Zaza for saving my life, i was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time i was 7 months pregnant, i was confused and i didn't know what to do until i meant a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Zaza , i did not believe it until i contacted the good man who was able to help me out of the situation with his herbs, it only cost me some little amount of money to cure HIV, so i will also advice any body that needs help with theirs to contact Dr. Zaza through his [site] (Zazabatemple at [xxxxx]) , you can also [site] him on [xxxxx]129175848 , i pray that God will use Dr. Zaza to cure a lot of people in Jesus name. thanks and God bless you all.

· 3w

Ann Powell
Ann Powell hello everyone out there. i had problem with my ex boy friend some months ago. And he was cheating on me which hurt me so badly,and he was also avoiding me,He no longer picks my calls.I was totally confused,divastated and also exasperated because i don't know what to do.There was a day i was browsing through the internet i came in contact with this spell caster who has helped alot people in their relationship.So i contacted him and explain everything to him.And he told me to do some things,I did it correctly just the way her instructed me to.To cut it short.My ex boy friend gave me a call two days later and said to me that we should have a date,i agreed.On the date,He was begging me to have him back and i agreed we are now together as one again,and he also engaged me and we will be getting married soon. all my thanks to {James Hydrick} the great spell who helped me. meet him via [site] [divine.spellsat [xxxxx] [site] only:+19194087025

· 4w

Blessing Goid
Blessing Goid Am Mrs Maric from New Jersey
i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr.OJIE who help me with his divine powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell casting until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this powerful man, in case you need his help you can contact him through [site]. once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr OJIE.
contact him via;ojiespellcasterat [xxxxx]
com or through his [site] [xxxxx]9076398528

· 4w

Elliot John
Elliot John I used to doubt spell casting until I was really desperate to get back my Love, after he left me and our kids for an other woman and threatened me with a divorce. I had no choice than to seek for help, and behold I found Dr. Ogungodseye and gave him a try. Being really skeptical I was surprised to see how spells really work and I am so glad that I meant Dr. Ogun and I highly recommend him. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve the problem for you. Try the great Dr. Ogun today, he might also be the answer to your problem.? Here's his contact: drogungodseye at [xxxxx] he might also be your helper! Call or what's app him via [xxxxx]070894186

· 5w

Momoh Ak Pounds
Momoh Ak Pounds My name is Morgan from United Kingdom , I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Magic finger, he gave me [site] and mobile and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was casted,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him on [xxxxx]9067974534 and [site] him, I'm sure he will help you too

· 5w

Ambitious Keith Gtbank
Ambitious Keith Gtbank As am writing this am the happiest man on earth because what I thought was impossible for me it came true. Me and my woman have been together for some years now and as a couple we were always happy and talked about our future and we love each other so much but after some time I realised my woman was starting to change his ways. He no longer showed interest in me anymore and was always distant even wen we were together. I went and talked to her elder sister because we were best friends and she loved me very much.I told her that her sister was behaving strangely now days and seemed not to care about me any more. The sister told me that my wife was having an affair with another man but she had feared telling me cz she thought I would be very hurt but she told to fight for my woman and she told me to contact this dr and tell him my problem. I called dr ekule and told him my problem and he cast a love and binding spell for me and in 2 days my wife confessed everything and begged for my forgiveness since then he showed me love and affection and we got engaged and our wedding took place last month .Now am called MR McKenzie. Thanks so much dr ekule u are a powerful spell caster. U can contact him or [site] him [xxxxx]166784778 for help or [site] drekulespellcaster444 at [xxxxx]. Dont just wait and suffer.

· 7w

Progress Paul
Progress Paul i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.okoro  how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. okoro on his [site]: okorospell at [xxxxx]   and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr okoro the great spell caster on his [site] okorospell at [xxxxx]      or you can contact him on this [site] [xxxxx]7050480047

· 7w

Pamela Kate
Pamela Kate I am so happy writing this testimony today. I will write this testimony in other places to help others find this spell caster and get help. My name is iris Isaiah. There is only one spell caster i have contacted that have helped me of the spell casters i met online. I did not spend a week talking with this Woman when i started to see changes in my life and my Wife life. His name is Dr wonders. I have been married for 3 years. My husband was going out with another man and still drinking and smoking. It was hard for me to bear and i have been searching for help. I contacted this spell caster and my Wife soon started coming home always after work within 2 days at first, soon, the other Men left her alone. It is a bundle of Joy in me that i finally found help with a short period of contact to last me my entire life. How else will i share this testimony of my life. Please help me to see his good works. Yes, Contact him with his
EMAIL: wonderslovespellat [xxxxx] or
[site] him on [xxxxx]147483812

· 2w

Cordilia Emme Emmanuel
Cordilia Emme Emmanuel Am Mrs Maric from New Jersey
i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr.OJIE who help me with his divine powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell casting until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this powerful man, in case you need his help you can contact him through his [site]: once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr OJIE.
contact him via;ojiespellcasterat [xxxxx]
com or through his [site] [xxxxx]9076398528

· 5w

Vickie Victory
Vickie Victory Dr agholo is here to brings back your ex again thank you Dr agholo am so much happy are fined you online because are did it, it works my people what's love without your love once, what's life without love and happeniss you can learn How To get your ex back true Dr agholo [site] him with this contact [xxxxx]16 378 9970 or [site] louislukejason9 at [xxxxx]

· 1w

Fizzy Banks
Fizzy Banks Best online help to save your marriage or relationship, contact
Dr ANOLU now, a trust worthy man that can help you solve all your problem within the space of 24 hours contact him today on [site] Anoluspellcaster at [xxxxx] or [site] him on this [xxxxx]9056535529 He saved my marriage

· 1d

Elliot John
Elliot John Im so excited to share this amazing testimony on how i got My Ex Husband Back........ Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kids to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster (Dr. Ogun), have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back, Help in your business, promotion, goodluck etc. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr. Ogun, once again for helping me in my marriage, kindly contact him via, drogungodseye at [xxxxx] he might also be your helper.

· 1w

Progress Paul
Progress Paul HI My Name is Jennifer , I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr okoro f( okorospell at [xxxxx] has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact [site] then you wont believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great okoro for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (okorospell at [xxxxx] you can contact him on [site] [xxxxx]7050480047

· 5d

Jeff Irabor
Jeff Irabor Jesus My joy and happiness has been so much so I just want
to testify of what Dr Live Long has done for me . All hope was
gone; I didn’t believe when a friend told me Dr Live Long can help
me get my girlfriend back and he really did. I just want to
thank him so much for helping me in my situation he is a
great spell caster. I believe he can help anybody with
relationship problems . You can contact him Via inbox him
drlivelongspellcaster at [xxxxx] or his [site] [xxxxx]7081295975

· 1w

Blessing Goid
Blessing Goid hello everyone i just want to bring to the awareness of what Dr ojie has done for me.He restored my happiness by bringing my ex wife .she left me for my best friend who reside in california because i
lost my job things was not that easy then.I cried and cried besause i thought the world has come to and end.My neigbour introduce me to a spellcaster who brought back her ex husband.I decide to give
him a try.he requested some info about me which i gave to him.After the counsel in his shrine he asked me to send 240 usd to enable him buy the spiritual things to cast the spell of which i did because i
was despirate.After all said are done my wife who left me over 6months came back begging for our reunion.contact him today if you are in such mess via[ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx]] or
call him with [xxxxx]9076398528and you will be glad you did

· 6w

Sarah Nandutu
Sarah Nandutu I have been rejected by my husband all time i have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early November 2016 last 2 years After three years of marriage just because a different woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kids to suffer. I was really worried and hopeless, so i met with this spell caster Dr odudu well-known as dr.oduduhome at [xxxxx] on the Internet after a long search. And he told me what i need to do, and he also assured me that he is going to reunite us in just 24 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 21th December. I neither did not believe my eyes. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 24 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I’m fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and you are the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. jeffery is back!!! I haven’t by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Dr odudu. I never expected such a result. Dream comes true. Wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you sir for your precious help. I never believe that I will Celebrate Xmas with my husband, I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit. You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. [site] dr.oduduhome at [xxxxx] or you can [site] him with this [xxxxx]7060507634, Thank you so much sir

· 17h

Jeff Irabor
Jeff Irabor Thanks to Dr Live Long for the help he rendered to me at first
he helped me to cast a love spell that bring back my lover to
me and right now we are happy living together secondly he
help me to cast a spell that make the person that took away
my money from me return back my money to me right now I'm
very happy and grateful and thankful to Dr Live Long Here goes
his [site] drlivelongspellcaster at [xxxxx]
you can also reach him on [site] call [xxxxx]7081295975

· 4d

Linda Lesher Baig
Linda Lesher Baig I'm so excited to tell the whole world how I was helped by a genuine Dr.Momo who brought back my ex-husband within 24 hours, he is real and powerful. contact him for all kind of problems includung saving your marraige or relationship from divorce, pregnancy, financial problems, protection and wealth, etc. Contact him now doctormomo112 at [xxxxx] or [site] him on +13478678744

· 5w

Anita Jeremy
Anita Jeremy Hi, I am Anita,from Canada. I am telling a testimony on how I got help from a genuine spell caster recently.

My boyfriend David, quited our relationship for no reason on 15th may 2018 it was obvious he was seeing someone else. I did all I could to reconcile with him but my efforts ended up in vain. A good friend of mine, who had experienced Dr Zunga's works introduced me to him and asked that i contacted his [site]...with not much of a choice,i decided to give a try, he answered promptly me and promised to help me return back my love in 48 hours if I did all he would instruct me to do...just as he said my boyfriend called me out of the blue begging for forgiveness in 2 days, it was just like a dream and now we are back together and we are planning on how to get married... I am so happy today. This is also to guide those experiencing relationship problems contact the spell caster via (allmightyspellcaster00 at [xxxxx])or whatsaap him ([xxxxx]164140861) and be glad you did...he also has the power to heal illnesses and cast other kinds of spells...cheers!

· 7w

Ami Berry
Ami Berry Hi there Am here to say a big thank you to Dr Live Long and his great spirits for saving my Relationship. No one
would have believe that I and my girlfriend will ever come
back together again as lovers. But this great spell caster united
us in just 24hours. Dr Live Long is truly a real and honest online
spell caster. Contact him now on:
[site]: drlivelongspellcaster at [xxxxx]
[site]: [xxxxx]2347081295975

· 3w

Odessa Hambwaza
Odessa Hambwaza ATURAL HERBAL MEDICINE WHICH CURES
ALL TYPES OF DISEASE
AFRICAN BEST HERBAL 🌿 🌿 DOCTOR DR AKHERE
CALL DR. AKHERE HAVE THEM
CONTACT HIM ON [site] [xxxxx]1 291 75848 AND EX MAGIC BACK AND penis enlargement Weight Management and spell caster and bums

· 7w

Odion Lucky
Odion Lucky My name is lucky
If you need your Ex lover, Wife or Husband back please i will
advice you to contact Doctor.live long.
because he has the power to Re-unite
broken relationship within the space of 24 hours just like he
did for me he was able to bring back my lover that left me
4months ago back to me within the period of 24 hours with his
powerful love spell and now we are living happily. so if you
need same help,contact him for help right now and don't die
in silent you can still [site] him on [xxxxx]7081295975

· 1w

Abdul Habib Afghan
Abdul Habib Afghan My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. PRIEST WISDOM make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. [site] Supernaturalspell1 at [xxxxx] text or add him up on [site] at: [xxxxx]124644470

· 1w

Mhiz Funds
Mhiz Funds Testimony Testimony Testimony.... I'm James Franklyn by name from united state of America I just want to use this midium opportunity to share this great testimony to the whole world so that everyone of you will help me thank Dr OJIE Ofeimun for saving my mother's life from a bad sickness called stroke." I want to let the world know about Doctor Edion Ofeimun the Great spell caster that brought back my mother's life, including my beloved wife who was divorced with me for the past 3 years when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor Ojie Ofeimun used his powerful spell to put a great smile on my face by bringing back my mother and my beloved woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Doctor Ojie Ofeimun because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him Or her back ? Do you have problems with your finance or family ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor Ojie Ofeimun today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor Ojie Ofeimun this great spell on [site] (.ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx].) or add him on whasapp ([xxxxx]9076398528) want to let the world know about Doctor Ojie Ofeimun the Great spell caster that brought back my Lovlely mother and my wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor Ojie Ofeimun used his powerful spell to put a Great smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Doctor Ojie Ofeimun because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship today ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him Or her back ? Do you have problems with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor Ojie Ofeimun today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor Ojie Ofeimun this great spell on [site] (:ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx]) or add him on whasapp ([xxxxx]9076398528 Add him now to get what ever you want immediately and celebrate there is no one whois perfect than him on spell caster he is the only good spell caster that can help you tell him your problems now and considered it done thanks.
Best Reguards. "

· 1w

Mhiz Funds
Mhiz Funds Sometimes our life go though some tough times but we should try and hold on. If you’re looking for a way to repair or improve your marriage, then I’m glad you have found Dr Ojie, and I strongly suggest you get in touch with him. In here I document my efforts in seeking reconciliation with my Boyfriend who greatly surprised me when she broke up with me a few month ago. we had been having conflict, but I never thought it would cause she abandon me but all thanks to great Dr Ojie who help me to being back my ex boyfriend back to me .you can contact him [site]l: ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx] or whatsApp him on [xxxxx]9076398528

· 4d

Nina Mapheto
Nina Mapheto I'm so excited my broken Marriage been restored my ex lover is back after he left me and our kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Great okhoro how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Great okhoro help me to bring my lover back.. A big thank to you Great okhoro because I never thought my ex lover will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your lover moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:

[site] or call him on [xxxxx]034065291

· 7h

Reubza Jareubza Moakamela
Reubza Jareubza Moakamela I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr freedoms is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Freedom can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Freedom. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr FREEDOM is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well [site]: freedomspellcast at [xxxxx] you can also call him or add him on [site] with this [xxxxx]070670337, Dr Freedom is a father to all

· 4w

Lifof Nancy Golden
Lifof Nancy Golden i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Lawson helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Lawson then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Lawson Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr. Lawson through his whatasapp [xxxxx]9063304268

· 2w

Ami Berry
Ami Berry Sometimes our life go through some tough times but we should try and hold on. If you’re looking for a way to repair or improve your marriage, then I’m glad you have found Dr Aluya, and I strongly suggest you get in touch with him. In here I document my efforts in seeking reconciliation with my Boyfriend who greatly surprised me when he broke up with me a few month ago. we have been having conflict, but I never thought it would cause him to abandon me but all thanks to great Dr Aluya who help me to bring back my ex boyfriend back to me .you can contact him [site]: Aluyaspellcaster17 at [xxxxx] at [xxxxx] or whatsApp him on [xxxxx]9056530176

· 2w

Qwin Fclassic
Qwin Fclassic I am very happy to Dr omon for helping me get my ex lover back and this made me very excited that i came online here to post about his work I made a promise to her that if he got my ex lover to me in 24 hours, i will make a great testimony and bring many people who needs help to her for help. His spiritual temple is in Africa and she has been in this work and helped so many people. She is a great spell caster and can help you no matter where you are. My lover is now back with me and this spell caster brought my lover back to me in 24 hours, someone who left me for 2 years am so happy.. contact Dr omon today and get your problem solved.contact her now
Omonspellcaster at [xxxxx]
Or contact her via wattsapp/call [xxxxx]9073844728

· 1w

Kenneth Andson
Kenneth Andson i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Twaha helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Twaha then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Twaha Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr. Twaha through his whatasapp [xxxxx]132557027

· 3w

Alexander Godsent
Alexander Godsent I want to appreciate dr_zubbysolutionhome2 for the restoration of my marriage with his spell casting after 6 years of separation with my wife ,with the help of the great spell caster Dr zubby my wife return home and now we are happily together for good, once again thanks to Dr zubby He also cure all kinds of sickness and such as
1 LOVE SPELL
2 WIN EX BACK
3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
4 PROMOTION SPELL
5 PROTECTION SPELL
6 BUSINESS SPELL
7 GOOD JOB SPELL
8 HIV AIDS
LOTTERY SPELL and COURT CASE SPELL Contact him for your help via:
[site] [xxxxx]070673249 or [site] dr.zubbysolutionhome at [xxxxx]

· 6w

Kelvin Pounds
Kelvin Pounds My name is Kelvin, Am here to say a big thank you to Dr Olowu and his great spirits for saving my Relationship. No one would have believe that I and my girlfriend will ever come back together again as lovers. But this great spell caster united us in just 24hours. Dr Olowu is truly a real and honest online spell caster. Contact him now on:
[site]: drolowuspellhome at [xxxxx]
[site]: [xxxxx]154637647

· 6w

Rich Carter
Rich Carter Just contact Dr ekule for any love spell because i am here to direct you all to Dr ekule to avoid you people not fall into the hard of the fake spell.I also fall a victim but i am grateful that i meant Dr ekule who help me bring back my ex lover with his powerful love spell. Anybody in need of love spell should inbox Dr ekule [site]. [xxxxx]166784778 or [site] drekulespellcaster444 at [xxxxx] Thank you all

· 1d

Blessing Goid
Blessing Goid How to get back your ex lover back fast and reliable,contact Dr OJIE for help,he is the best spell caster in the world his spell has no problem is spell brought back my husband that divorce and brought back my sister lover back to her so if you need is help contact him [site] ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx] or [site] him or call [xxxxx]9076398528 for help and he will help you

· 7w

Ehiabhi Duncan
Ehiabhi Duncan best spell caster 2019 is Dr Ehiabhi Love Spell And Lotto Spell the great Wizard from Africa I want to use this medium to thank him for bringing my my ex lover back to me he only told me to provide the items needed for the spell and which I did and he told me that after he got the items in 24 hours I will start seeing the result and truly is a man of his words contact him today and get your problem solve
victoriabinary653 at [xxxxx] [site] [xxxxx]027504575,

· 5d

Brianna Samuel
Brianna Samuel I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is very powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. uneme . He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my hubby who left me, When i contacted Dr. uneme he casted a love spell for me, and my hubby called me after 3 days of the spell and started begging me to come back in his life... We are back now with so much love and care. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back, because i am now happy with my hubby... If there is anyone out there who is reading this article and needs any help relating to the below problems can also contact Dr. Uneme for assistance with the following problems: (1) Curing of all types of Diseases (2) Court Cases (3) Pregnancy Spell (4) Spiritual protection (5) cure for cancer (6) cure for herpes (7) cure for hiv aids and lot's more...You can contact him [site]: unemespellben at [xxxxx] or Call/[site] with his mobile on [xxxxx]140657559

· 8w

Philip Scott
Philip Scott Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this,My name is lisa donna from USA,I want to share a great work of a spell caster called PRIEST WISDOM my WIFE and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with her and i was to sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my lovely WIFE will come back to me,the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my WIFE i'm so happy he can also help you [site] supernaturalspell at [xxxxx] or [site] him [xxxxx]124644470 ..

· 4w

អា ស្រី
អា ស្រី After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr ISI who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 24 hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via [site]: [xxxxx]129875684Dr Isi

· 5d

Joyce Brown
Joyce Brown I am very happy to live long for helping me get my ex husband back and this made me very excited that i came online here to post about his work I made a promise to him that if he got my ex lover to me in 24 hours, i will make a great testimony and bring many people who needs help to him for help. His spiritual temple is in Africa and he has been in this work and helped so many people. He is a great spell caster and can help you no matter where you are. My lover is now back with me and this spell caster brought my lover back to me in 24 hours, someone who left me for years contact live long today and get your problem solved [site] drlivelongspellcaster at [xxxxx] you can also reach him on [site] [xxxxx]7081295975

· 4d

Lifof Nancy Golden
Lifof Nancy Golden best spell caster 2019 is Dr Jude Love Spell And Lotto Spell the great wizard from African I want to use this medium to thank him for bringing my my ex lover back to me he only told me to provide the items needed for the spell and which I did and he told me that after he got the items in 24 hours I will start seeing the result and truly is a man of his words contact him today and get your problem solve drjude752 at [xxxxx] [site] [xxxxx]9063304268

· 2w

Cordilia Emme Emmanuel
Cordilia Emme Emmanuel Hello brother and sisters my name is Wisdom i am just happy for what Dr ojie done for me few years back my wife left me for another man and also she abandoned me and my kids and also I was so poor that is why she left me and also I was just checking some good spell caster online and I saw some testimony saying about Dr ojie and also how he did their own and I decided to copy his [site][ ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx]] and I decided to contact him and also he replied back and also he told me what to do which i did and in just FIVE (5) HOURS my wife message me on facebook and was asking for my and also Dr ojie also cast a spell on me which my company promote me in my working place so if you also need his help [site] his [site] [ojiespellcaster at [xxxxx]] or whatsApp him on,[xxxxx]9076398528his spell is 100% guarantee and also it does not back fire

· 5w

Elliot John
Elliot John I used to doubt spell casting until I was really desperate to get back my Love, after he left me and our kids for an other woman and threatened me with a divorce. I had no choice than to seek for help, and behold I found Dr. Ogungodseye and gave him a try. Being really skeptical I was surprised to see how spells really work and I am so glad that I meant Dr. Ogun and I highly recommend him. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve the problem for you. Try the great Dr. Ogun today, he might also be the answer to your problem.? Here's his contact: drogungodseye at [xxxxx] he might also be your helper! Call or what's app him via [xxxxx]070894186

· 5w

EOF
catherine yronwode

Racheal

Unread post by Racheal » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi,

I’m new to the site and read your comments and the exact thing happened to me spending thousands of pounds on false mediums promising love spells etc.

Please advise or point to the right direction on who to go to.

Ps sorry I’m not familiar with the site so I didn’t know how to start a new post :(

Thanks
Rach

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Hi Rachael,

You are doing the right thing by posting in existing threads. I have moved one your other posts and given you the information you need about proper posting guidelines. Please take time to review them when you get a moment.

You can find reputable readers and rootworkers here:

AIRR: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Hoodoo Psychics: www.hoodoopsychics.com

All the best
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Invaderjosie

Unread post by Invaderjosie » Wed May 01, 2019 9:10 am

Hello,
I wanted to share my tale of almost being scammed by a “rootworker” and how Lucky Mojo’s information helped me escape the situation.

I went into a local shop for some candles and had a conversation with the worker there about chupparosa. He offered a free reading on my situation. He determined that the other woman hired someone to curse me and that she had several pictures of my husband on her Facebook. That there was another woman Named “Michelle” who cursed my husband just because and that my abortion was a curse.
1. The other woman didn’t have pictures of my husband. Because she didn’t have a Facebook. She had an Instagram and there was nothing on there. But I knew this already. Plus another reader determined my freezer spell was working

2. We don’t know a Michelle.
3. I never had an abortion. I had a miscarriage when I first started dating my husband five years ago.

He did an egg cleansing on me and the yolk was black and green with “hairs”.

I left without paying. Did 13 herb bath and fiery wall of protection that night.

If I hadn’t read the page on scammers I probably would’ve paid the $1500 to attack the other woman.

Thank you again for the information. I feel more educated on what to look for and who to avoid.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 am

Hello Invaderjosie,

Thank you for sharing your story, which will hopefully help someone who might find themselves in similar circumstances.

We only endorse the readers and rootworkers associated with AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics, as all have been examined and certified as authentic and ethical practitioners.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I wish you only positive experiences moving forward!

tatiwills
Newly Registered

Unread post by tatiwills » Sat May 18, 2019 8:48 am

Hello All,
I am new to this page. Please forgive me if I get something wrong. I have a question and I will explain in detail.
I have been working with a particular worker (root worker) for years now.
I have been having problems with this woman that I was working with (at my former place of employment)
Now the rootworker is willing to do work on anyone else (root worker) makes the suggestions to do work on anyone else) she takes the money the work is not working.

I aske her to do work on this SPECIFIC worker and she ALWAYS has an EXCUSE. I have a few gifts of my own (dream warnings) I KNEW my job was in jeapordy because of the dreams. I kept telling the root worker i need the work done BEFORE my job comes to an end. (2 months b4 I got fired & had paid for the work I requested tow be done) I then get all kinds of excuses WHY the work has not been started yet! I kept dreaming this worker was also doing work for the co-worker that I have been having the problems with! I am now out of work I was a great worker received commendations for my work even up until 2 weeks before I was terminated. Now it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find another Job! My bank account is rapidly decreasing & I am highly skilled and I cannot seem to find a Job in my field or any other field. Now that I am out of work (root worker) has finally had the time to do the work and they cannot understand why this person seems to be so protected...
I ask this worker SEVERAL TIMES, Is a worker allowed to do root work for two people at the same time when they are working against each other??
Every time I ask the question, it gets blown off. That is the MAIN question that I wanted to know. The next question is WHAT is the best way to get the work done to me OFF?? I have my alter, I have been lighting my candles, I have been doing my baths, I have been smoking out my home, I have been giving offerings.( to churches, on my alter at the roads and to people in the street) I even asked the rootworker, well maybe if something is done on her (the ex-co worker) maybe that would get rid of what's on me.(root worker) had ANOTHER EXCUSE
Nothing seems to work! Please if anyone can help!r

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 9:29 am

Hello tatiwills,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I am sorry you are going through such difficulty with your rootworker. Is this someone you found through the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)? These are the only rootworkers we endorse here, as they have been carefully screened for their ability and also their ethics. You can find them here:

It sounds like you may have been scammed by one of the spurious spell casters who are sadly rampant within the conjure community. For this reason, I have moved your post to the topic of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers. Please read through the posts in this thread for advice on how to detect fraudulent practitioners and to protect yourself against them in the future.

You can also read this page that Miss cat wrote on the same subject. It has valuable information that can keep you safe in the future:

We can't change what has happened to you in the past, but we can keep you (and others) from falling victim to these scam artists in the future.

As for your question, no ethical rootworker would ever do opposing work for a client and the client's enemy at the same time. It's a conflict of interest and a failure of ethics. This is another reason to work only with members of AIRR, as they are vetted for their ethical behavior.

Forget this rootworker, do not engage them again and find someone from AIRR to help you. I would start with a reading to get advice on how to address your employment situation, and let them guide you on work to do to ameliorate that situation.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the very best of luck!

yummyyoyo
Newly Registered

Unread post by yummyyoyo » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:37 am

Hi guys :)

I’m new to this community ! I hope you guys will take care or newbie me :)

I am in kinda of a tricky situation and I ordered a breakup/marriage spell from a woman I found online. (website address redacted by Miss Athena)

I have paid her almost a month ago and she said she started preparations but I kept emailing her and she keeps postponing the spell and say later and now she says she may do it in a month or more. I would like to hear you guys opinion if possible :)
I really do need help and for this to work

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 am

Hello yummyyoyo,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad you found us.

I edited your post to remove the identification of the person you are referring to. I have also moved your post to the topic on being scammed by non-AIRR members, as it sounds like this person is indeed scamming you.

Please read through the posts in this thread for advice on how to identify scammers, to avoid falling victim to another fraudulent "practitioner".

To ensure you are working with only ethical and professional rootworkers, please consult the members of AIRR (the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), who are individually screened and certified for their skills as well as ethics.

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello! How is everyone? So, I used one of the Rootworkers on this page and not sure if I got scammed or not. I did a $30 reading and then spent $150 on a spell. I sent clothing and pictures. I texted her today and didn’t get anything. She told me Monday to give her sometime and I just wanted to check to see how long it actually takes for the spell to work etc. can anyone suggest anything? Should I just wait it out OR try someone else??

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Hello NubianQueen,

If you are working with a rootworker from AIRR, you can rest assured that you are not being scammed. If she told you to give her some time to assemble and work the spell, then that is what you should do. Only she would know the time frame needed in your specific case.

There are no hard and fast rules regarding how long spells take to "work" as you asked. It all depends on a number of factors including the skill of the spellcaster, the quality of the ingredients and personal concerns used, how justified the work is, and how or when Spirit decides it should manifest. Sometimes the answer is "No" so if a spell doesn't result in the desired outcome, it may be a message in itself. So as you can see, there are too many variables at play for anyone to answer that question.

That said, give yourself a time frame for your work. I generally advise my clients and students to allow a month to start seeing results before reconsidering the work or taking it as as a sign to move on.

Don't be impatient with your rootworker when she only just told you to give her some time. Jumping ship to another rootworker this soon in the process will only work against your best interests.

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Thank you so much🙏

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello NubianQueen,

You're very welcome.

I neglected to point you to a page that Miss cat wrote on scam artists in the reading and rootworking community. It is a valuable source of information that can help you spot fraudulent practitioners and prevent anyone taking advantage of you. It is well worth reading:

I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”