Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
HidingInSight

Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Unread post by HidingInSight » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Ok,

Makes sense. I guess I was thinking it would be great to have the protection while it sent things back. But, I guess, if reversing oil is sending it back than it would also be protecting me since its sending it away and back.

Thanks, Sister Jean.

HidingInSight

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:24 am

Just a "new page reminder" for those who somehow got here via a google search and have no idea why --

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. customer-inspired metaphysical and occult oil blends are documented on this web page:

BLENDING LUCKY MOJO HOODOO OILS
AND ORDERING
ROOTWORKERS AND CHURCHES SPECIAL BLENDS
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

And if you are looking for a quick way to learn which conditions our oils address, you may also want to connect with this page:

HOODOO AT A GLANCE:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

GypsyHeart

Unread post by GypsyHeart » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm

I wish to say thank you for the 4 ounce oil specials. I had not tried them until now, and I wish I had, because they are as well made as the small bottles and much more economical for me. I will continue to order these.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:18 am

So I want a love inducing mix for this blend. I'm thinking Influence, Fire of love, Bewitching, and Kiss Me now. I was talking about pheromones in the Look me over thread, then I wondered if I could get one with everything mixed together and used as a scent, then I found this. Perfect.

What I want to know can I request a blend to be put in four 30ml roller bottles so I can use it as some sort of magick scent to wear with my pheromone products. Seems like they don't make 4oz bottles with roller app balls, only with 30ml bottles. I found that roller bottles is much easier to apply as a scent, and good to control how much I apply.

A second option for me would be a euro dropper bottle, but it may be hard to control depending how runny the oil is, or wait forever for a drop to come out

Do you guys have those bottles I mentioned above?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 am

Hello mastersirius678,

I don't believe the shop has roller bottles.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Sister Jean:

Thank you for the reply, looks like I might have to get the oil and order some empty roller bottles myself.

Drablnd

Unread post by Drablnd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Hello,

So I am looking for an oil blend for a situation I am in right now. There is this coworker who led me on, made me think he wanted me and then as soon as we fooled around once he told me I didn’t mean anything more than a coworker. Despite everything. He still talks non stop about his life and problems and he’s extremely narcissistic. I’m to the point where I want to get control of the situation and of him. I don’t want a relationship per say, he’s just really attractive and I want a physical thing. But he says that he finds me attractive but he just friend zoned me. So basically there’s so many oil combinations to use. I want to dominate and control but I want him to not be able to keep his hands off me and only want me. I was thinking of domination, kiss me now, follow me boy, and fires of love. Or instead of fires of love have love me oil.

My other thought was have two separate oil blends, one to get control and one for lust. The one for control would be domination, commanding oil, essence of bend over, and queen Elizabeth oil. Or swap out either essence or commanding with master.

My second would be kiss me now, bewitching, fires of love, follow me boy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello Drablnd,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

You could combine your goals and make a blend including

Domination
Essence of Bend-Over
Kiss Me Now
Follow Me Boy

That would be a coercive way of getting him to do your bidding and follow you around like a dog.

I wouldn't use Love Me or any other romance-inducing formula, since you said you are not interested in a relationship with him.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Drablnd

Unread post by Drablnd » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:00 am

Thank you for the suggestion! I can’t wait to order my blend and see how it works.

LuckyScorpio

Unread post by LuckyScorpio » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 pm

My dreams used to be so vivid, I would remember what happened in the dream right after I wake up but lately my dreams have been a blur. What oil blend would be good for remembering dreams? I was thinking of blending these oils, psychic vision, clarity, power and I'm not sure about a fourth oil but if I was to add one what would it be? Would rubbing these oils on my head or forehead help me see my dreams clearly?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 am

LuckyScorpio ,

Do you wish to remember them for divination purposes, to get lucky numbers? If so then the use of oils you mentioned are very good. As is Aunt Sally's lucky dream oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-aunt-sally ... dream.html
And lucky number oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lucky-number.html
Mastery Key oil is using to increase divination or occult powers: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-master-key.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LuckyScorpio

Unread post by LuckyScorpio » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Yes, I would like to remember them to get lucky numbers but I was wondering would I need the Aunt Sally's Policy Player's Dream book if I used the Aunt Sally's lucky dream oil?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Hello LuckyScorpio,

I am so sorry that we overlooked your question. It's been a bit busy on the forum lately, and I regret that it's taken so long to answer you.

You could get the book as it can help you interpret your dreams for lucky numbers, but you could use the oil by itself and provide your own interpretation of signs in your dreams. It would be up to you but personally, I like to avail myself of as much information as possible when it comes to learning divination like this.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”