Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Fotunata
Newly Registered

Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Thanks JayDee,

I'll get some of Santa Muerte products whenever my finances allow. I know the soonest I can buy some will be in couple weeks. I think she'll understand.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello all... Is there anyone like a AIRR whom work's with saint muerte that has a very good bond with her? I would love to speak with said individual if so thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Marionwife,

We do not recommended people on the forum rather direct to AIRR, this is partly because many members of the Lucky Mojo forum community also worked for, do work for, produce books for, and participate in the radio shows for lucky mojo. You can see a list of those who work with saints on the AIRR site and the best option would be to contact them specifically about questions, then setting up a reading.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:45 pm

JayDee thanks for ur reply ... Ive looked over thee AIRR members but it doesn't state who has a relationship with her. Is there any other way i can find someone. Thanks in advance.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 am

Marionwife,

That may be a bit of a stretch to find exactly. I would suggest looking for readers who work with saints ancestors spirit work and you may inquire from there. That information should be available.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:35 am

Hi everyone,

I have questions regarding the Santisima Muerte novena:

1. What color of string to use?
2. How many candles to use, and the colors?

In the website, there were three different candles, and it didn't really state how long to burn the candle or candles.

Thanks much.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Fotunata --

1. if a colour is not specified, use any colour appropriate or convenient.

2. If it is a novena, that means you do it for nine days or nine hours, or nine weeks, as specified, because NOVENA means NINE. And you would use nine candles, or you could use one candle large enough to stay alight for nine days and nights. Your choice.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Thank you Miss Catherine. I'm not going to do, but I know in future I will. As for now, I'll slowly buy the supplies needed.

This morning I just ordered Santisima Muerte vigil candle, I think I ordered the oil if not, that would be next along with the Santisima Muerte figural candles.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Is there a "general purpose" the santa muerte candles are automatically"fixed" for at the church?

I have noticed most of the information on LM states that the purpose of working with Santa Muerte is usually to keep your man faithful (or bring him back?)

However, other root workers have mentioned that you can work with her for anything, light or dark, if she is willing.

So, if I was to order a santa muerte candle to be lit at the church, is it automatically fixed for reconciliation/love/lust working?
If my petition was for something else, like money or cursing enemies, would the candle be fixed appropriately?

Is there a specific herb combination that can be purchased and placed on my altar at home in hopes to gain a stronger connection with her?

Thank you

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:56 am

Hi thelight1,

The Lucky Mojo folks are very flexible about making sure the candle you purchase is fixed for your needs, so if you had a special request, or wanted your Santisima Muerte Vigil Candle fixed for a more specific intent, I'm positive they'd be happy to oblige.

I suggest calling the shop to ask about options, and what they would suggest based on your specific intent/target. You can call them at (707) 887-1521, and they are open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST. They're wonderful folks, and always happy to help.

You can read more about the Santisima Muerte Vigil Candles here:

https://www.luckymojo.com/candle-santisima-muerte.html

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Bmode0420
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bmode0420 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:25 pm

I am newly working with Santa Muerte and in the beginning she was giving me all I was asking for but now she has stopped is there something I could do

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:32 am

Hello Bmode0420 ,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We are glad you have found us.

I have to ask that you not start random topics like this, as it is against forum rules. Please search the forum for an appropriate place to post by using the search bar in the upper right corner of the page and you will find that we already have nearly every topic covered.

You can read through the many posts here on working with Santa Muerte. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask us here.

Some extremely informative discussions on working with varied spiritual and religious entities can be found in these forum threads:

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices
deities-angels-spirits-saints-selecting ... t8058.html

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques
deities-angels-spirits-saints-questions ... -t450.html

Graveyard, Ancestors, Mediumship, Dying, Death, The Dead
graveyard-ancestors-mediumship-dying-de ... t6652.html

Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Energy Beings, Haints, Haunted Houses
ghosts-spirits-astral-visitors-energy-b ... t7575.html

Hoodoo and Religion: Voodoo Wicca Santeria Witchcraft Christianity Atheism
hoodoo-and-religion-voodoo-wicca-santer ... 10231.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MysticGoddess11
Newly Registered

Unread post by MysticGoddess11 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:12 am

I need help.

I had bought the santa muerte tarot deck (not from Lucky Mojo, but from another shop) a few months ago because I was drawn to them and thought they were beautiful.

Upon me receiving them, I've attempted to use them many times, but unlike my other decks, this onr will not shuffle for me. An occasional card will pop out here and there, but other than that, nothing.

A very close friend of mine who works with voodoo, told me that I need santa muerte's permission to use the cards.

So I did some research about her. I found that I really liked the idea of working with her. I wasn't afraid and was actually pretty confident in myself to work with her.

So I started putting an altar together for her about a week ago. I bought her statue, have been giving her gifts without asking for anything. I have had a pretty steady routine with her so far. I am not new to the spiritual path at all, but I am new to her path. I still have a lot to study, but my issue is this.

After not touching her cards for a while, i pick them up to do a reading. I went to split the deck and the 1st card i saw was hers. The santa muerte card. I saw that as a sign. However, i felt like the reading was manipulated by an outside source because 2 cards presented themselves to me as cup cards, but they were actually pentacles. I read the reading as i saw the cards, and then after having a serious bout of anxiety and stress, i realized that the cards were not the cards i saw.

Since then, there has been this doubt in my mind, a sense of worry and not feeling as confident as I had before.

I asked her last night while I was sitting on my couch if she wanted to work with me, and an image of her waving her finger at me popped in my head. Now,i don't know how she would typically show herself to someone, I have not seen her in my dreams, but have seen certain signs or coincidences in my conscious mind that remind me of her. Skulls. Other things like that.

I asked her to give me a sign as to whether or not she wanted to work with me. I offered to give her a gift if she did.

It's weird because sometimes I get extremely hot talking about her, but when I am in her altar space, I get the chills all over my body.

I thought I felt her, when I first started, but whatever I felt is no longer there.

I was almost fearful, or feeling guilty last night going into her altar space. I don't know why.

I don't know what to do. I don;t want to offend her in any way shape or form. And I definitely do not want to feel her wrath.

Can someone please help me figure out what to do?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:11 pm

MysticGoddess11 --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. This is a place where we help our shop's customers. So ... i am going to start out by saying that you bought these cards, which we do not carry, and if the cards are troubling you, then you should return them to your vendor. We cannot help you with that.

Next you mention a friend who "works with voodoo" telling you that you "need santa muerte's permission to use the cards."

That sounds ridiculous to me. Vodoo has nothing to do with Santa Muerte. She is a Mexican Aztec goddess in modern garb as the sister to the Virgin of Guadalupe. She is not African at all -- and Voodoo is definitely African -- it is the state religion of the nation of Benin and is practiced in highly modified form by African descendants in Haiti, from whence it has spread into other communities. What you wrote sounds as silly to me as saying "a friend who works with Buddha told me i need santa muerte's permission to use the cards" or "a friend who works with Thor told me i need santa muerte's permission to use the cards." It literally makes no sense.

I would disregard Vodou advice about Santa Muerte entirely, because unless your friend has connections to the Mexican and Mexican-American veneration of Santa Muerte, he or she has no knowledge to share that is of value. Seek out and find the true community of devotees of Santa Muerte. They are everywhere!

Then, in addition to your not being able to shuffle her cards, you bring up the paranormal issue of the cards seeming to switch suits on you, and the spiritual issues of your own "doubt" and "worry," of your feeling "almost fearful" or "feeling guilty," of sensations of being "hot" and getting "chills," or not wanting to "offend" her or "feel her wrath."

All of this sounds very stressful. It does not sound like you are having a good time.

The choice to serve Death as a goddess is not one to undertake lightly, as most people are oriented toward life and not death -- but some people find Santa Muerte pleasing, suitable, fitting, and comforting. If you thought you liked the idea of an altar to Death and have changed your mind, i recommend you sit with the idea for a while and if it does not seem to be your path after all, simply give away the items and artifacts you have accumulated, and bid her farewell.

You would not be the only one, by the way, this forum has hosted posts in the past from women who had made a vow to serve Santa Muerte / Lady Death and had changed their minds and were offering statues and spiritual supplies to be "rehomed." Such things happen.

Some extremely informative discussions on working with varied spiritual and religious entities can be found in these forum threads:

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices
deities-angels-spirits-saints-selecting ... t8058.html

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques
deities-angels-spirits-saints-questions ... -t450.html

Graveyard, Ancestors, Mediumship, Dying, Death, The Dead
graveyard-ancestors-mediumship-dying-de ... t6652.html

Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Energy Beings, Haints, Haunted Houses
ghosts-spirits-astral-visitors-energy-b ... t7575.html

Hoodoo and Religion: Voodoo Wicca Santeria Witchcraft Christianity Atheism
hoodoo-and-religion-voodoo-wicca-santer ... 10231.html

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ryder666

Unread post by ryder666 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:50 am

Hi guys,

I'm extremely new to the practice but am trying to learn as best as I can through asking questions! I was just doing my house cleanse for the new moon and I realized my Santisima Muerte Candle had a black burn on the glass above LA S and all around the wick, which is now extremely short. I believe this was only burned a few times, by my recent ex. I've had it for four years but have never lit it, until my ex lit it one night. Tonight, I had planned on starting a Chuparrosa candle to try to bring her back.. I'm reading this as a negative sign?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:36 am

ryder666,

If it hasn't been burned by you then I wouldn't take it as a sign for anything. When the 7 day candles are lit and then re-lit, the black sooty glass and short wick is common. This is why a continuous burn is recommended if you wish to do a divination on the remains.

Dispose of the old candle and press on with the new spell.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”