Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Loveli

Re: 13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by Loveli » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Is there a certain way to dump the water at the crossroads?
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Loveli ,

Throw it over your shoulder and dont look back.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:22 am

In the last couple months, I have worked the crown of success and king Solomon wisdom spell kits to assist me in scoring well on an exam. I still feed my mojo bags from each kit and sometimes carry them. I took the exam on May 18 and my scores take about a month to come back. I have other things going on in my life, and lately I’ve been craving a spiritual cleansing bath in order to be cleared so that I can do new work to attract things to me (money, love, friendships). However, I’m hesitant because I do not want the work I’ve done for my exam to be erased from my spirit, this is why I haven’t taken a cleansing bath yet. Is there a way around this? Would taking this bath have an effect on my previous work? Thanks for any and all responses.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello MoS3500,

If you take a cleansing bath to rid yourself of any negative spiritual messes that may be on you, it should not affect the positive work you have done for yourself. Pray for what you want to be removed and give thanks for the positive blessings you have been given, and you should be fine.

Good luck with your exam results!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Is there any harm in throwing the left over bath water towards the west at the base of a tree being that this falls under the category of uncrossing baths west being to take away bad conditions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

Sounds like you're at mixed purposes. We deploy things at the base of a tree to keep their influence (like the remains of drawing work). The bath water is intended to remove an influence (crossed conditions, which you do not wish to keep), so I would deploy it at a crossroads to disperse that influence away from you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:53 am

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if I do one of my 13 day baths and happen to go out in the evening, will it be less effective ?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:13 am

vibe77,

While it is an old African-derived custom to not touch anyone for a day after a cleansing bath, in America, where bathing became more frequent, due to the rise of indoor plumbing, this has become somewhat "old-fashioned" advice. when i was young, back in the 1960s, i was morely told not to shake anyone's hand until the next day. In short, there is no "one way" to do this, but if i were you, i would consider the spirit of the instructions.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”