Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi CiCi,

I'm sorry to hear this. I would get a reading to determine if someone has indeed put something on you, and your reader can advise on the best course of action to take based on what they see in your reading.

You can find reputable readers who also do or prescribe rootwork here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

As a general principle, if you feel you have been crossed up, it is advisable to take a 13-herb bath to remove any spiritual gunk that is sticking to you. A run of 13 baths is helpful for seriously crossed conditions.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You will also want to spiritually cleanse your home and put up protection, but I would get the advice of your reader/rootworker as they will have a clearer picture of what is happening in your case.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lottiesue
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lottiesue » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Hello there
I can't seem to get a job, or any kind of wealth or love for that matter do you think I have been crossed? This has been my situation for years now and I am tired of feeling like a victim. Can anyone help or suggest something. Thank you

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:10 am

Hi CiCi,

Outside of a noticing a pattern of extreme repeated and unfortunate events or bad luck, divination is going to be the best route to find out if you have been crossed and by whom.

Personal links to a target are, indeed, the best way to perform such a spell however they are not necessary. In hoodoo, there is what we call distance work. A doll made in your likeness, baptized and named for you or even the burning of a black candle with your name inscribed into it or on a name paper or petition placed underneath the candle will get the job done.

I would recommend having a reading done on this situation by one of the professional root workers at AIRR. They can successfully diagnose your problem whether you have been crossed or not and prescribe your next steps to take. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

I hope this helps you
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am

LottieSue,

This could very well be the case. See the information in the post just above this one (mine) for the information I have given to CiCi and if you look at just above your message here you will see some great advice Miss Athena has offered as well.

Good luck.

CiCi

Unread post by CiCi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:18 pm

Dr Darensbourg when I go to the link which subject do I choose from and do you have any recommendations on which root worker is best from your opinion?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:46 pm

CiCi ,

Recommendations for which worker to see are not made on the forum. Many forum moderators, members are AIRR workers and authors and contribute. Its best to read through their profile, and determine who you are drawn too. Pray over it and ask for a sign to reveal to you who to work with.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

CiCi

Unread post by CiCi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Thanks Miss Athena, Dr Darensbourg and Jay Dee for your suggestions

vladlin

Unread post by vladlin » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:15 am

Hello,

I am very new at this. I feel like me and my family have a curse on us.

all started around 12 years ago (pretty long time..) after my mother passed away from a disease. since then, everything started declining. i started having health issues which are getting worse with the years, I opened up a company with a partner, invested a few good 10 thousands of dollars and eventually found myself kicked out from the company (very long story) and without getting my money back.

decided to learn real estate, but I can't get any clients. when I do get clients, they want to break the agreement in the middle. my husband and I decided to start flipping properties. we learned how to do this. (cost us A LOT) we did our first flip. it came out very beautiful, but I couldn't sell it. all the properties in the area (a very good neighborhood) were sold like candies. i sold mine only after a year.

financially, we are in a very bad situation. i barely work. my husband has his own company, also struggling. works so much and barely see the money. we have tones of loans and a lot of debt. when we have a little money on hand, it disappears the next day.

my older daughter has health issues since 2012. she started having digestive system problems. up till today she can't eat any dairy or gluten. a few months ago she had a very high fever. she passed out because of that and hurt her head. got a concussion. a few weeks after she was admitted to a hospital due to an autoimmune problem that came from nowhere. a few days ago she went out with the dog. it was very icy and she slipped and hurt her ribs. it is hard for her to sit for a long time. all of this is not normal. everytime she has something related to her health.

also, last year she had a new boyfriend. after 2 months he decided to break up with her. gave no reason.

my other daughter has problems at school. she used to be a good student, but lately, no matter how much she will try, her grades are low. hard for her to find friends, no one wants to work with her (in couple or group). lately, also getting sick a lot.

now, is it just bad luck or is it really a curse?

I am so frustrated. don't know what to do. I really hope you can help me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi vladlin,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

I'm so sorry to hear how difficult life has been for you and your family. It's impossible for us to tell whether you are cursed or just having a run of very bad luck. The best way to get to the bottom of this is for you to get a reading on it by a qualified reader, who can then prescribe the best course of action based on what their divination tells them.

You can find qualified readers who also perform and/or prescribe rootwork here:

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck.

vladlin

Unread post by vladlin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello Miss Athena,

Thank you for your reply. I went to a couple of readers, can't say if they are qualified or not, but they did not clarify if it is bad luck or a curse and for further investigation, they asked for thousands of dollars (yes, you read it right, thousands). of course, i don't have this amount of money to pay for it, and I think it is even ridiculous to ask for so much money.
I will take a look at the link you sent me and I will definitely look for a qualified reader that will help me and my family.
thank you very much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello vladlin,

I am so sorry to hear that you have encountered scam artists, who are sadly quite common in the spiritual community. Please note that no ethical reader or rootworker would ever propose such a ridiculous price, so I would say they are most definitely not "qualified".

For more information on how to spot these vultures before you put daylight between yourself and your money, please read this page written by Miss cat as a service to protect everyone:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

The link I gave you in my previous post is to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, and they are the most qualified practitioners you will find anywhere. As a minimum requirement, they are all graduates in good standing from Miss cat's course, and they also have excellent reputations in the conjure community. I hope you can find someone there who will read for you and prescribe a remedy to your situation.

I wish you the best of luck!

vladlin

Unread post by vladlin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 pm

thank you very much, Miss Athena. I already got the chance to take a look at the link you gave me and I found a few readers and I will definitely contact one of them very soon.
thank you for the other link. I will read it and know for next time how to avoid scam artists.
I appreciate your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:05 am

vladlin ,

While you get your reading put together, you should also consider start taking baths and cleansing. Even if you are not specifically cursed it is still great practice to cleanse to keep things off of us, if you are cursed it will start helping as you figure out what to do based on the reading.

Cleanse yourself with a spiritual bath, I would use uncrossing or 13 herb bath. Dress your body with fiery wall oil after the bath.
Uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html#luckymojo
13 herb bath: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

Clean the house with Chinese floor wash, top to bottom back to front: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

Light a candle in each room after you are done cleaning it with Fiery wall of protection oil and incense: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can also order a kit with most of these items in it: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

vladlin

Unread post by vladlin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:19 am

Thank you very much, JayDee, for your recommendations. I will do all of that.

chupoo
Newly Registered

Unread post by chupoo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:04 am

Greetings!

My husband and I received a very strange piece of mail today. A regular size envelop, no return address. Can hardly make out the city it came from where we can't think of anyone we know that would do this. Addressed to:
"Mr/Mrs
His 1st initial/my first two initals"
mailed to our regular address.

The envelope contains 2 half dollar size plastic coins with dollar signs on both sides (like from the dollar tree). one painted gold, the other silver. the coins are broken randomly (could have been broken in transit).

I can't get my mind off of this. I don't think I'm disturbed by it. Just curious as to the intention especially since receiving this on the equinox full moon. I set the envelop on my alter in a bed of cleansing herbs inside and outside the envelop. Burning a white candle.

Anyone seen this before? I'd love to hear from the forum. Blessings to all. c*

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:19 pm

Chupoo,

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I have moved.your post to its correct thread. We ask kindly that you do not create new topics. Rather please search the various topics in its appropriate forum for the closest thing that relates to your inquiry.

I have not encountered this before but I doubt very seriously that the coins are cracked by chance. I would solicit a reading to find out more information. If it is determined to have been a curse or you don't even care, I would take it to the nearest crossroads immediately and cleanse myself and husband praying God undo whatever may have been done.

Good luck

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:29 pm

chupoo,

I would cleanse the items and then burn them to destroy the spell and dispose of them at a cross road as well. Follow this with a spiritual bath and a house cleansing. You may read more about this type of work in a book called deliverance: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
A great Psalm to use in this work as well is Psalms 91 for protection.

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Wasn't 100% sure if I should post this here or one of the protection threads.

Are chains ever used in any sort of protection spells?

I've just gone to bury the remains of a protection spell I did next to my front steps and dug up a length of chain buried in that exact spot. Under the steps is concrete so next to is the next best thing.
This isn't the first thing I have dug up in my yard and the others were definitely not nice spells.
I'm thinking I will soak the chain in ammonia and then spray the area and chain in Chinese wash and uncrossing oil before disposing of it (crossroads, or bin it?)
Just curious as to whether this might be a previous tenants protection spell or if it's yet another attempt to cross me (or even someone else) up.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Hello,

My partner got a gift from a 'friend'. I feel they have had a past before and he doesn't want to admit to it. Anyway, I want to get rid of it but I cannot. If the item is cursed, what can I do to it? I do not have any lucky mojo products with me but I just want to rid these things or the negative energy it has. Please help!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Vibe77,

I think that getting rid of it is your best bet. You could do home cleanings and spiritual baths but if the source of the negative energy is within your dwelling you are going to always have the issue right there in your home.

If you've a dog turd lying in the middle of your living room floor you can clean around it and everything in the room all you'd like but eventually the smell will not only fill the room but saturate the furniture.

If you can't get it out the house, be prepared to deal with the stench.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi,

He won’t budge on getting rid of it. Can I put it in the wash or put red pepper flakes on it?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:39 am

Vibe77

Mmn, it doesn't exactly work like that. Wouldn't be that easy.
If that the route you want to go then I would cleanse it every day but not just with red pepper.

You never mentioned what the item was for anyone to truly determine other things you can do with it. You mentioned washing it so I assume it could be a piece of clothing? If so then you could put in the wash with Uncrossing or jinx killing bath crystals but you also say that you have no Lucky Mojo products at this time.

I best thing to do at this point is to get a reading done to determine what to do.

Try AIRR or HooDoo Psychics
www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:49 pm

Hello vibe77,

If it is not a piece of clothing that you could wash as Dr Darensbourg suggested, you can either smoke it in Jinx Killer incense, wipe it down with diluted Chinese Wash or spray it with Florida Water. It all depends on what the item is and what it is constructed of, to avoid damaging it and having your work detected by him.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

daveshu123
Newly Registered

hearing voices, is this sorcery?

Unread post by daveshu123 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:52 pm

I have been hearing unwanted voices day and night. I have been on medication and none of it helps. i know this is a form of black magic. I have already tried uncrossing baths/ rituals; unhexing rituals, jinx breaking, and curse removals, but none have helped. I have tried the fiery wall of protection and other items from luckymojo, none have helped. can someone tell me what is going on? is this sorcery?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:31 am

Hello daveshu123,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad you found your way to us.

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread, as we don't want people starting new topics like this. We have nearly every subject already covered.

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. We cannot possibly say what is behind the experiences you are having.

You said you are on medication - are you under the care of a physician or mental health professional? That would be your first order of business, as the symptoms you describe are quite serious. We are not medical professionals here, so it is best that you defer to their expertise in diagnosing your symptoms.

If you wish to explore any potential spiritual underpinnings for this, then I suggest you contact a member of AIRR for a reading. They can best identify if you are under some kind of spiritual attack, and they can advise on spellwork to help you remediate the situation. You can find them here:

Meanwhile, please read through the posts in this thread. You said you have already tried many things, but there may be advice here that you hadn't considered before and that may be useful to you. But I would definitely get a reading and help from someone at AIRR.

I truly hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck!

CiCi

Unread post by CiCi » Wed May 01, 2019 7:22 am

Question? My cousin brought me back and bottle of Hennessy from her cruise where they go to several different small islands. The seal is still on, is it possible for them to put something on it if the seal is still on?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 01, 2019 11:56 am

CiCi ,

On it? Yes you can dust it with powders or dress it with oils that will come into contact when you touch the container. In side of it? I am not sure, I suppose its possible they could. Better question is do you have reason to believe your cousin would cross or jinx you? You can get a reading by airr to determine: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 02, 2019 10:29 am

Hi CiCi,

If in doubt, give the bottle a wipe with some buffalo ammonia, Florida Water or Jinx Killer. Rinse well before opening the bottle.

Good luck.

TheSlink
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheSlink » Sun May 05, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello.
I need some help with a very sensitive issue arising from some very bad things I did around twenty five years ago that have haunted me every day since. Please don't judge too harshly as I am in no way, shape, or form the silly and stupid person I was in my early twenties. I am just the opposite. That I sware.

I know from reading all the books you can be suffering from bad things because of three broad categories: a mess from negative things you have done, sin, and curses. Back when Bill Clinton was President I got sucked into a large anti-government hate group. I got involved because of the simi-auto gun ban but was brainwashed into the hate and antisemitic positions. I know that sounds crazy, but looking back the thing really was a cult. At any rate I rose through the leadership quickly and became a public figure. I am quite sure there were people in my city who knew how to put on curses who knew my name at least. Then there is the sin of hating your brother for no cause, plus the collective responsibility everyone connected to the group bares for Tim McVeigh's blowing up the Federal building as he was inspired by and used our book as instructions on how to do the bombing.

I got out as soon as I could after that as it made it all real and not some fantasy. I realized people would really be hurt. Since then though my life has been an unbelievable downhill slide. I can't get a decent job, keep a car running, my house is falling down, my love life has been tragic, my health had been going south a long time anyway and now I have a bad heart and my doctors can't believe someone my age has this condition. I am so poor I don't know what to do either.

I was going through the book on Hoodoo Baths last night to decide on one to try, but didn't know which to. I need something with ingredients I can buy at the store because I have very, very limited money. Can someone recommend something? I realize I deserved hard times, but I believe I have suffered enough now that justice has been done and the same person is no longer suffering.

Sent from my phone so sorry for typos

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 06, 2019 7:10 pm

Hello TheSlink,

I am sorry to hear you are having such difficulty.

You should get a reading to determine whether you are indeed cursed, and your reader should be able to advise you on rootwork to help your situation. You can find ethical and qualified readers here:

This forum is for customers of Lucky Mojo to get advice on how to use their products. We do not advise on products that would be purchased through other retailers. Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you the best of luck.

TheSlink
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheSlink » Mon May 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Thank you. I didn't mean any harm to Lucky Mojo. I am just desperately poor and was trying to get off on the cheap. I don't even have enough food money this week. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello, TheSlink --

There are plenty of good cleansing baths described in the book "Hoodoo Spiritual baths" that use simple grovery stpre ingredients. There is one, for instance, that uses COFFEE.

Read the book and choose what you can on your budget.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TheSlink
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheSlink » Tue May 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Thank you Miss. cat. I was leaning and feeling led to that one. Have a great day.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 pm

TheSlink:

Some classic Baptist advice here. Go to church, at the altar call, kneel down and ask for the guilt be lifted from you. It’s the simplest thing I can advise, and it’s free. It seems like most of it is guilt for you, and you can pray and fast to be lifted from it.
HRCC Student #2174

CiCi

Unread post by CiCi » Thu May 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Thanks for the advice JayDee and Miss Athena

vibe77

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Hi everyone!

I am looking for the answer for this question. I am having a hard time looking for it.

How can I tell if someone has put a break up spell on me and my love interest? What are some signs? Red flags of it?

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 11, 2019 5:48 am

vibe77,

The best advise I can give is for you to get a reading to determine if a curse has been placed on you and your relationship. We can go over signs and symptoms but its truly conjecture without a reading. A person could place a curse on you, jealous people the evil eye on you, which both would cause hard times in a relationship. You can get a reading at AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

If you think you have been cursed, I would take an uncrossing bath and follow it with protection work like fiery wall of protection. Some break up spells place items at the home, clean the house with chinese floor wash and wipe down the yard, look for items that may have been hidden in the yard.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 am

Hello vibe77,

I have moved your post to the correct topic, as you were posting in the thread on the Break Up Spell Kit. Please search the forum for the right location to post in, as you will find we have nearly every topic already covered here.

Please contact a professional reader who can help to determine what is happening with you, and they can also prescribe rootwork that can help. Readers can be found here:

I wish you the best of luck.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”