Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Clare / Clara Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
cvo

Saint Clare / Clara Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by cvo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Santa Clara And Saint Martha. i pray for your intercession with my relationship. Please show me signs of the positive workings to ease my painful heart. I know without doubt that you both will come through for me producing the desired outcome. In grace, and gentleness, and with love to mend the situation of my hearts desire. Oh please come to my aid.
Carole

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Clare / Clara Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 am

We will keep you in our prayers Carole! Also consider sending in your request to the Crystal Silence League: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

CAN-GLC-SCLA
St. Clare Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Vera

Saint Clara

Unread post by Vera » Wed May 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Pray and promise to publish or circulate.
Ask fro 3 favors, 1 business, two impossible.
Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayers for 9 nights in front of a lit candle.

'God of Mercy, you inspired Saint Clara with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your Glory in the Kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your son Who lives and Reigns with the Holy Spirit. One God forever and ever, Amen.

Thank you Saint Clara for all your Blessings. May the heart of the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. AMEN.

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:48 am

I read on your site that St Claire is considered the patron saint of the Crystal Silence League.I was wondering why that is? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello, charityrose13,
Good question and I don't know the answer.
We'll have to wait for another moderator to answer this one.
Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:41 am

I read that St. Clara is for clairvoyance. I was wondering what colour candle does she like and if I use a glass vigil candle should I just use her oil and incense, or can I use what I have already? I want to deepen my psychic abilities. Should I just use Psychic oil, Clarity, Power or Master Key? I want to be able to do reading for others as well.

There are no clear instructions. Somebody please tell me what to do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

You can buy the candle here (already dressed): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

And it is already dressed.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SeraphinaSwampWitch

Unread post by SeraphinaSwampWitch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:06 am

I'm going to do some work for a dear friend who needs some clarity in his life. I can't seem to find a definitive answer on which Saint would be best to work with for this specific issue. The 'cliffs notes version'' of his situation is: he's very in tune with the world around him, quite empathic (although he doesn't seem to realize just how empathic he is), and frequently gives more than he should when it comes to trying to spread his light to those in need around him. He has an incredible light and awareness in him, and a truly beautiful soul. But he easily absorbs the energy of others and then finds himself feeling drained. He expressed to me that he feels he needs clarity (that word and sentiment repeatedly came up in our conversations, so that's what I want to focus on first and foremost)-in general, but also as far as why he keeps feeling so unfocused and unbalanced. The only Saints I've found that seem to even slightly fit his situation are St. Clara & St. Sophia (and I'm still unsure about both, because other aspects of their patronage don't quite seem to fit).
So my question is...would St. Clara be the one to go with? Or can anyone suggest a different Saint better suited to his situation? I want to order a candle and-if available-image card as soon as possible. But I wanna make sure I'm ordering the proper ones.
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance! ❤️

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello, SeraphinaSwampWitch ,

She is definitely the one!

Also, you may want to consider a King Solomon candle for wisdom also

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Wishing your dear friend the best. And you're friend is lucky to have you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank you LM for this page. And thank you St. Clara.

Pray and promise to publish or circulate.
Ask fro 3 favors, 1 business, two impossible.
Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayers for 9 nights in front of a lit candle.

'God of Mercy, you inspired Saint Clara with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your Glory in the Kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your son Who lives and Reigns with the Holy Spirit. One God forever and ever, Amen.

Thank you Saint Clara for all your Blessings. Amen
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Thank you St. Clara for all the blessings.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:40 pm

Fotunata ,

I noticed you posted this prayer and it reminds me of another prayer that is also used with 3 Angels and a similar method to the work. I am posting the forum link to it as a reference and even a topic of interest for you because it is so similar to this one for Saint Clare. I have never seen this one and I enjoyed reading and learning about it, also the ability to share it with people.

forum on 3 Angels : michael-gabriel-and-raphael-the-3-day-w ... 11901.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Hi Jaydee,

Yeah, I read thread of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Raphael and St. Gabriel. In fact I petitioned them around January. I didn't get what I wished, I know it will come, but everything was on the prayer came true for my sister. She didn't know about the, she was having difficulty. When I told her about the prayer, she was shaken up and had goosebumps. She thanking me cause everything in the prayer manifested on her. And then she told me, "one day your wishes will come true."

I grew up Catholic. In my culture we have rituals that used herbs, roots, flowers and oils, coconut oil particularly.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”