Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Deacon Millett at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Jayson2323
Newly Registered
Re: Thank You, Deacon Millett at AIRR and HP

Unread post by Jayson2323 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:03 pm

No one may be able to help but I thought I would try. I had a reconciliation candle run by deacon millet but I don’t understand the first run report. Can anyone help interpret what it actually means please?, any help is appreciated

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Jayson2323 -- Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum --

I am sorry, but this is not Deacon Millett's site. He does post here often (hence this thread exists), but you would need to contact him to get further answers from him regarding the work you had him do for you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jayson2323
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jayson2323 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I have emailed him asking him the question

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:44 am

I was wondering if anyone in this thread has ordered and used Deacon’s Triple Love Potion Number 9 Candle vigil service? I was thinking about ordering but I haven’t been able to find much info about it online or anywhere else. Was curious as to what it’s supposed to actually do.

I’m only asking because I wanted to pair a candle with Reconciliation and was torn between Red Skull and Triple Love Potion 9.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

You would need to contact Deacon Millett directly for that information, as we can't speak to the purpose of proprietary formulas developed by individual rootworkers.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 am

I have recently had 2 vigils lit by deacon millet (help wanted & bring me a dream) both are working fantastically.

i have been trying to find a job for the past few weeks as i just finished school and there weren't many postings for my position, the jobs that were being posted all wanted experience/more licenses or degrees than i have.

recently i purchased the "help wanted" vigil and all of a sudden over a half dozen postings in my exact field of desired work; i had several call backs and interviews. im very pleased with the results. it was like magic lol so many opportunities popped up over night :)

as for the "bring me a dream", i use it to attract older wealthier men; works like a charm as well!
which is interesting because when ive tried "attraction" candles for the same purpose, i saw absolutely no results.
so maybe "attraction" just wasn't the right candle to be lit, and "bring me a dream" is. i don't know, but im glad im getting results with both of these candles!!

thanks deacon millet!!!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”