Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Online Shopping Cart Questions and Answers

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
aniviel

Re: Online Shopping Cart Questions and Answers

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi Elisa,

I've noticed the same thing you did but it doesn't matter where the petition appears on the PayPal page (even if it's under "Select a Candle Report..." bit), as long as it does appear. MISC can see it anyway and they're not fools, they know it's your petition. So I'm certain they used it. I spoke to them a few times on the phone, they're great so trust them.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Elisa and Aniviel -- THANK YOU!

I am sure that this is a bug -- and so i am going to clip these messages out of this thread and merge them into the thread on site bugs, so that nagasiva can see it and handle it.

Again, THANK YOU!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Checking it out now, thanks!
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Thank you so much for letting us know about that! I was able to troubleshoot the PayPal code (coming from our database!) on that main candle services page and fix it! Much obliged!!!
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:23 am

Hello Aniviel, Miss Cat and Nagasiva,

I can however confirm that staff at MISC would handle vigil candle orders correctly despite the bug. I did phone them last Friday, to inform them of this bug, and an extremely kind and friendly man picked up the phone and verified both my orders for me, and was able to confirm that they had handled petitions correctly despite the bug in the PayPal page. Even for my previous order, where my petition was moved to the Select a Candle Report section, they handled it correctly. I received both the report from my earlier order last night and the petition was there. I honestly did not expect to receive a report so quick!

I am very impressed with the quality of service and dedication to this work, this l must say. I have 3 runs of 3 different candles going right now, and l am absolutely sure they’re in the best hands ever. Thank you everyone.

Elisa

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:37 pm

holly2004 ,

I would call the shop, they would be able to help you get into the account and order again, or reset the password.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello, I wandered across a complaint site, where people had some harsh things to say about our company. I replied there, but i figure that this is actually a better place to serve folks, because people here are actual cutomers, and not possibly trolls, competitors, or haters who just want to kick up sand.

So, here goes --

1. BROKEN PRODUCTS: We have a clear policy on breakages, which has been in place and accessible on our web site for about 25 years now: If an item is received broken, you have a choice: we will REPLACE it or you can ask for a REFUND. Your choice. We do require a photo of the broken item (it is easy to take one with your phone and email it to us). We are trusting, but we have suffered plenty of ripoffs, and a photo settles the question.

2) MISSING OR WRONG PRODUCTS: Mistakes do happen, and we are here to make them good. If your order is MISSING a product or if we accidentally swapped in a WRONG product, PLEASE TELEPHONE US at 707-887-1521 right away. We are open 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Depending on what went wrong, our fixes may include sending a call-tag (at our expense) to pick up the item and have it shipped back, letting you keep an inexpensive item (for which replacement shipping would cost more than the item), sending you the missing or correct item at once, or offering you a refund. We have successfully resolved hundreds of such mistakes in our 25 years in the business. Do not suffer in silence or post a complaint -- just call us and we will make it right.

3) MISSING CANDLE REPORTS: See under MISSING PRODUCTS. We send dozens of emails daily. We sometimes make mistakes -- and some customers supply an email address that is incorrect or for which a spam filter catches our email and holds it in a "junk mail" folder. CALL THE CHURCH at 707-887-7808. We are open 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We will go through a test email message and make sure you are receiving out emails poperly. When everything is working right, we will send you duplicate copies of all of the emails you did not receive. We are happy to do so, and we go the extra mile to make sure that we are in good email communication with our candle clients, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade.

4) WE REFUSED SERVICE TO A CUSTOMER: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This is an American right. Y'all know it. People may think that we are obligated to take their orders, no matter how verbally abusive they are on the phone or on the internet, or if they claim broken or missing items with every order, or if they shoplift from our store, or if they cause other forms of social trouble. But we are not obligated to do so. They may attempt to place an order via our online shopping cart, but we will not debit their credit cards, and if they order via Paypal, we will promptly refund their money and cancel their orders. If they come to the shop, we will ask them to leave. Sometimes we have had to threaten to call 911 to get potentially violent people to leave. Such is the way of life of a merchant. Like i said, y'all know how it works. The screams and rants of those to whom we have refused service are heard loud and clear, but for our own peace of mind, we rarely reverse a decision to refuse to serve a verbally abusive person.

5) I DID NOT RESPOND TO EMAIL: I do not answer email for the shop and i do not even see email from unknown people because i do not receive it -- and have not since around 2009. I am available to be friended on Facebook, up to the allowable limit of 5,000 friends, and if you are my friend there, you may message me. I am also available to connect with folks via the Lucky Mojo Forum, where i check in almost daily. Every member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and every member of Hoodoo Psychics has a testimonials thread at the Forum, by the way, although there is no guarantee that they will check in and read their threads or respond. You will have to register to post at the Forum, but it is free. We do not allow abusive language, personal attacks, or negative characterizations about any culture, gender, or religion at the Forum, so please come with good manners.

6) CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS: Credit cards decline for all sorts of reasons. This can be very frustrating to the card holder, and sometimes people displace their frustration onto us, the merchants who are trying hard to get their cards to run. I am going to give you a typical example of such a frustrating incident.

Someone's card did not run and the code that the authorization company sent us was "DEC U Addr Info Unavailable." In other words, her shipping address was unavailable and did not match the billing address on her card. ADDRESS MISMATCH and ADDRESS UNAVAILABLE errors happen often -- perhaps three times a day for us. The reasons usually are:

* The person moved, but their credit card billing address remains at their old location.
* The person is using a gift card and has failed to register an address with the issuing card company.
* The card was stolen.

The code "DEC U Addr Info Unavailable" that comes back from the card authorizing guarantor may indicate ANY of these THREE errors. Because a mis-matched or unavailable address can be a sign of a stolen card, we stop the transaction and we contact the customer.

Our database notes on a typical transation are as follows:

Problem Type: DEC U Addr Info Unavailable

6/3/18- D1 PH attpt, EM- NW
(Phone attempted and did not work for one reason or another, so we emailed; followed by the initials of the office staff.)

6/6/18- D2 in corsp- NW
(In correspondence (via email) with the card holder; followed by the initials of the office staff.)

6/7/18 - D3 - Cancelled order -NC
(No resolution 4 days after attempted purchase, cancelled the order; followed by the initials of the office staff.)

Problem Status: Cust. Cancelled - 0%
(Customer did not continue the transaction; 0% means we never charged the card and therefore no refund was necessary.)

So this customer is free to order again at any time and as far as we are concerned, remains a customer in good standing with us. Alas, she took it personally and posted a big complaint about how we cancelled her order without telling her. We did tell her, and i am sorry she is angry, but ... we tried to resolve the problem, and she did not work with us.

I wanted to take the time to explain this because many people who order from us are unfamiliar with the back-end workings of a shopping cart system. At the back end, there is always a PERSON (in this case two -- NW and NC) and one of the best ways to reach that person is to TELEPHONE THE SHOP. The number is 707-887-1521 and we are open 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please call, and let us see if we can work out any problems. For instance, if the card doesn't run, we can total your order, add the shipping charge and let you know how much to send us by Money Order. We will receive Money Orders same as cash and write your order up immediately.

We are here to serve our customers, and we hope to be able to solve any problems that arise.

I wish you all the best.
catherine yronwode

JyneEnny
Newly Registered
Spiritual supplies

Unread post by JyneEnny » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:50 pm

I really want to buy some spiritual supplies like candle and stuff but with the review I am reading on line I am scared. How will I confirm I am buying from luckymojo and not be scam

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spiritual supplies

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Dear JyneEnny --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum, online more than ten years, and a great place to connect with our store, the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. To buy from us, and not be scammed, go to our online catalogue and order online -- or send a money order to our street address:

LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
order online: http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
street address: 6632 Covey Road, Forestville, California 95436
voice: 707-887-1521 / fax: 707-887-7128
email: order@luckymojo.com
Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

We look forward to serving you.
catherine yronwode

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:01 am

Hello everybody,

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, please move my question to the correct place if I'm wrong.

Have just purchased my first order from Lucky Mojo today. I have ordered several products, 12-Bath Crystals Dozen among them.

I have made a list with the name of all the items in the message area below the product list, but when I have made the check out, the list of the names of the 12 bath crystals were erased and only two names appeared. I think there was not enough space in the message area because I have listed 2 Any 12-Hoodoo Oils Dozen to clarify and maybe that took too much space.

So I have emailed the shop with the names of the bath crystals I want and the order number to fix this problem.

Just waiting for an answer from the staff.

Is this correct to do?. Excuse me for this kind of question but it's my first time shopping online in the Lucky Mojo web page.

Thank you so much for helping me!!!

Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:00 am

Hello Alice Kyteler,

Your email should be fine, but do contact the shop for confirmation if you do not hear back from them. We can't answer for them as this forum is for advice on how to correctly use your products, and we don't have control over how orders are filled.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello Miss Athena,

Ok, I understand. It's not possible to me to call the shop because I live in Europe, so we have the time difference, must I contact the staff online for these type of stuff I understand, right?.

Excuse me for this, but it's my first time ordering online.

Thanks.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Alice Kyteler ,

If you have an issue or concern with an order then yes you would contact the show directly via phone or as you did with an email. It is possible the list went to lucky mojo, as you typed it in the comment section on the order page and did not see it on your invoice that was produced for you. However, it is proactive on your end to ensure by sending the email with the list. The shop is very understanding of time differences.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Thanks very much JayDee.

Can't wait to get my order at home!!!.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”