Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Fotunata
Newly Registered

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi JayDee,

Follow Me Boy oil is what I had, and I used it in the pink candle last night. Isn't it Follow Me Boy a love oil? Anyway, I didn't do the spell. But thank you I'll remember that.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:24 am

Hello Fotunata,

Yes Follow Me Boy is formulated to make a man follow you around like a love-sick puppy.

Glad you were tuned in to the spiritual messages you were receiving. It's always wise to listen and heed that advice.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:26 am

Hi everyone,

I ended up ordering intranquil vigil candle via MISC. Today is Monday, I always light a candle on the honey jar I made for my target. I read in the thread somewhere not to do a honey jar while doing intranquil candle. SInce I had that honey jar for awhile, should I just forgo it until the candle is done burning? Thanks in advance.

Blessings.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Fotunata,

It is generally advised not to use them together because its two opposite workings, one is a jar to sweeten them with love and kind thoughts to you, using herbs to heat up the love , influence the love, enhance the love. The other is a spell to use a spirit from hell to torture the ex lover till they are miserable, cant sleep, cant find rest, no happiness till they return to you. You see the two spells dont work together. I would determine the desire and outcome you want, then do the work with those outcomes.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:33 am

Thanks Jaydee,

I didn't do the honey jar. I'll wait till I get an email from MISC, then light the honey jar.

UniMilan
Newly Registered
Intranquil Spirit Spell

Unread post by UniMilan » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Have any of you used the Intranquil Spirit spell to get a lover to comeback or be obsessed? If so what were your results

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Hello UniMilan,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on working with the Intranquil Spirit.

Please do not start new topics like this, as it is against forum rules. Instead, do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of your screen. You will find that we have just about every topic already covered.

We also do not do survey-type questions on the forum. Please read through the posts of this thread for ideas and advice on working with this spirit. You will likely find the kind of information you're looking for here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am

I bought an intranquil vigil candles and oil just to have them around. I just got them the other day. As I have said before, I would leave it to the professional should I have the need to call the spirit. And also I ordered an intranquil vigil candle at MISC.

I was thinking, would the Intranquil spirit spell and love me or die spell be cast at the same time? I apologize if it's a survey-type question. I asked because while I have a professional do the intranquil spirit, I could do the love me or die spell. You know, one two punch, pow factor, at least this is how I see it. But I am not a professional.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Hello Fotunata,

You would want to consult with the rootworker who will be casting the Intranquil Spirit spell to find out what work they would like you to perform to support that effort. We don't want to advise anything that contradicts what your rootworker will want you to do.

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:56 pm

can I use intranquil oil be for a break up spell and can I also use it in a retirement? I am trying to break up my ex and his new girlfriend

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Hello JamieDean,

No, you wouldn't use it in a break up spell. It is formulated to torment a former lover until they return, not to drive people apart. Go with either Break Up (for nasty fights) or Separation (a more peaceful parting) for your break up work.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of using it for a retirement. Could you elaborate on your goal, please? We might be better able to help you. Thanks.

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:05 pm

For the retirement spell I want my ex’s girlfriend to leave or in this case retreat and go away for good.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Hello JamieDean,

In that case, you can supplement your break up work on them with Hot Foot work on her. You can find those products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

Good luck.

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:41 pm

I had a rootworker light 7 Intranquil Spirit vigil candles over 7 weeks on an ex-lover at the start of the year.

I did petition to psychologically and emotionally torment him and for it to haunt his dreams and all his waking thoughts - yes I definitely wanted this one tormented and it was revenge focused after 2.5 years of having him mess with my mind.

4 months later I had almost forgotten about the Intranquil Spirit candles that had been lit (I didn't feel any effects as I also got cleansing and protection work done). But last Saturday he all of a sudden kept calling my close friends (I blocked his number when I ordered the candles so he would be forced to come to me in person) and was asking where I was. He eventually found me at a bar I was at that evening and came begging for me to be back in his life, quite literally on his knees and kissing my hands, saying how much he loves me and wants to marry me someday.

Now I was aware of him being tormented with thoughts of me, so wasn't surprised that he said he had thought of me and dreamt of me a lot, but he decided to stay and get drunk all night with me and my friends. At some point in the night after many drinks he was hallucinating his kids standing in front of him and was telling them to get ready for bed etc and having arguments with them, he was also having non-existent phone calls and arguments with friends and would snap out of it after we'd say his name a few times, not to mention over the last few months he has changed a bit physically (facial hair a mess, hair grown out and a complete mess, has put on weight and skin wasn't looking so great).

Would the IS cause that much torment that it could break him psychologically like that? I have seen him drink many many times but he's never hallucinated and he's never yelled out fake imaginary conversations and arguments it was like a whole other person. I understand him not looking so great physically as he may have been worn down a lot and not getting much sleep from having his dreams tormented. But he seemed to have really snapped mentally - is that how far the IS can go?

Should I start some cleansing work on him to stop him being tormented or will the IS just stop now that he's come back into my life?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:24 pm

lolitabd

Yes, effects like that can happen. You never get them back from the Intranquil Spirit the way they were when they left. Good luck getting him cleaned up.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jespinoza90
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jespinoza90 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:12 pm

I had the intranquil spirit candle lit by misc it's been 4 days since it's been lit and I keep seeing the car model he drives sometimes in his car color or another color everywhere I go sometimes it's back to back like today. He blocked me on Instagram so I made a fake account he's a barber so he records himself on Instagram and his account ain't private so I can see his videos and pics well today I went in his profile and I seen him on his live video cutting hair at work he looked tired and like he hasn't slept and he was having a conversation with the guy he was cutting the hair for and he asked him a question if he knew what that rappers name was and he replied with "I can't think right now" he looked irritated and serious then when the customer left after paying him he said he was hot as hell took off his work shirt and told the lady that works at the shop with him if he can go to Starbucks and get him something to wake him the f##k up he ordered the same iced coffee I only order at Starbucks so maybe that's a sign it's hitting him he looked tired like he didn't sleep well. Do you think that's a sign it's working

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Hello Jespinoza90,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

Signs are very personal and it's up to you to determine whether this is out of character for him. If so, then take it as a sign that your work is reaching him. Keep the faith that you will have a positive outcome and don't obsess and you will optimize your chance of success.

Chulanap
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chulanap » Fri May 24, 2019 10:16 am

Hi guys. I have a question regarding the Intranquil Spirit. I’ve learned a lot about casting spells from my mom.

When my sons dad left me my mom prayed upon the Intranquil Spirit. I myself lit up candles and prayed to the Intranquil spirits for months. I lit candles and called upon the spirits. My recent ex came back but in all the wrong ways. He came back and is now obsessed. I feel all the same effects.

I didn’t realize the seriousness of this spirit but I’m reading now all about it and it all makes sense. I wasn’t too sure what I was messing with but I’ve looked more into this and it explains a lot.

I never payed the spirit after he came back. I feel like everything is going wrong now. My life is kind of falling apart. He is obsessed and even stalks me.

My questions are:

1) How can I pay the spirit in offering and just ask it to leave me alone?

2) Can I pay it to leave the other person alone?

3) Can I reverse all this and just undo it and have them leave me alone?

4) Any cleansing tips since I also prayed to the spirits in my home.

Thanks!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 5:38 am

Chulanap ,

This is a very common situation with working with this spirit, many think its a love spell, but really its a curse, by sending a spirit from hell to torture the loved one till they return, and if you are strong enough you never let him return and he will suffer till his death. You may need to work with a professional who can assist with taking the spirt off of him such as AIRR member: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

1. You need to cleanse the spirit off and keep it off using products like fiery wall of protection, van van, protection.

2. He needs to be cleansed and protected as well.

3. To reverse a spell that you cast sends it back to you. Instead, you want to destroy the work, set the spirit free (if it will go) and do protection work.

4. Cleanse with strong products like :

Chinese floor wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Buffalo Ammonia: http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
13 herb spiritual bath for 13 days: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

Clean the house top to bottom back to front.
After bathing dress in fiery wall of protection oil.
Burn this incense to rid evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html
Cary a fiery wall of protection mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Burn candles to St Michael for protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sun May 26, 2019 7:39 pm

I would like to chime in on this Intranquil Spirit discussion and gauge everyone's thoughts...

1. The Intranquil Spirit does not have to be from hell. It can be from purgatory and actually makes more sense if it's from purgatory. There is no reason or incentive for a spirit in hell to assist in works like this. But a purgatory member who is trying to get to heaven has all sorts of incentive. I was told that assisting people like us who call on IS for these works is like "Community Service" to them... they're actions they take to get closer to heaven. How you "pay them after" (i.e. - lighting a candle... praying that God expedites their time in purgatory, etc...) all helps their cause and reason to help you. The fact that "hell" is in the prayer doesn't mean that they are from hell; it was only when the prayer was originally written. The original prayer was written around 300 AD (if I'm not mistaken) and purgatory wasn't recognized by the Catholic church until 1200 AD. That's not to say that there aren't people in purgatory who are pissed off spirits... I'm sure there are! But from everything I've read and researched, which is a lot more than the average, these spirits are more found in purgatory than in hell. But this does not mean you should handle them lightly! They will need to be "paid" once the spell is complete. If they're not or you forget, there will be hell to pay (no pun intended... ok, maybe a little. Lol).

2. How do you know when the spell is done? Because the 5 senses are mentioned in the spell, I thought only when the target is in front of you is the spell actually complete (versus just when contact is made)... because it's only when someone is in front of you can the 5 senses be activated.

3. The NO CONTACT RULE is essential when doing this spell. I would even venture as far as saying don't even visit their social media pages. When you do, believe it or not, you are diminishing your own power and weakening the spell. It's also disrespectful to the Intranquil Spirit working for you. It's basically telling them that you don't believe that the work is being done or that it's not working. Do the spell... pray... light your candles to reinforce if you want... and let it go and let the spirit do the work.

Just my two cents.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello, Stfnwlf --

While i agree that the Intranquil Spirit is a spirit wandering "between Heaven and Hell," as described in the old novena, i can also testify that what you call "The NO CONTACT RULE" is a change to the old novena of very recent eruption on the internet. Now many people believe it. Back in the day before the internet, there was no such "rule."

In fact, i would go so far as to say that the more "rules" a spell cmes with, the more internet-associated it is.

Just my two cents.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Stfnwlf,

In the Protestant church there is not purgatory its either heaven or hell, they would view the prayer as a spirt coming from hell because purgatory is a Catholic church belief not found in the Protestant doctrine.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Mon May 27, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm not disagreeing with you, JayDee, but whenever you hear about the properties being adopted from other religions (i.e. - the Saints, spirits, crucifixes, etc...), they predominantly come from the Catholic church and their beliefs. I've seen some from Judaism but I'm not aware of any that are Protestant specific or any other church. To each their own I guess.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Stfnwlf --

You wrote, "whenever you hear about the properties being adopted from other religions (i.e. - the Saints, spirits, crucifixes, etc...), they predominantly come from the Catholic church and their beliefs. ,"

I agree with you, but the situation is not as cut-and-dried as you may think it is.

1) None of us have mentioned saints -- and the Intranquil Spirit is not a saint. Saints are often thought of as Catholic, although the Buddhists have saints as well.

2) Spirits are absolutely part of African American hoodoo -- which is what this forum is about -- and hoodoo is predominantly the magical practice of Protestant Christians. Only about 4 - 6% of Black Americans are Catholics. Most are Baptists and Pentecostals. The belief in spirits is virtually world-wide, and predates conversions to Christianity. Jews, Anglo-Centic people, Scandinavians, Native Americans, and Africans believe in spirits of various cultural or region types. Contemporary beliefs about the Intranquil Spirit, for instance, are seen by some anthropologists as forming a continuum or image-cluster with the Animal Sola (the Lonely Soul, a woman standing in flames in Catholic purgatory being freed by having worn a scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel at the time of her death) anbd the northern Mexican folk-spirit La Llorona (who weeps eternally in the night along the riverbanks for her lost children and may kill children to possess them).

3) While the use of a crucifix probably comes from Catholic folk tradition long centuries ago, it is acceptable in other Christian forms of folk magic.

4) Hoodoo is known for its syncretism -- including Jewish Psalms, Buddhist / Taost spirit money and Hotei / Happy Buddha altars, the Seals of Solomon and Moses, and even Norse bindrunes. Read again what JayDee wrote -- he said that non-Catholics use this spell (true) and that since they have no doctrinal interest in purgatory, they might well believe the Intranquil spirit to have come from Hell. I personally do not agree with him -- because the Intranquil Spirit is fully described as wandering spirit between Heaven and Hell in the text of the novena itself -- but what he said may also not be as wrong as you thought it to be, given the loose pick-up of religious concepts that is common in most forms of folk magic. In the end, he is not in the majority here, but he does speak from his own Protestant background.

I recommend that if you want to discuss religion, we do so in the thread about religion. We can continue to discuss it, but please do read this first:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooandreligion.html

We are not here to argue, which is why religion is only discussed in one thread, which is here:

Hoodoo and Religion: Voodoo Wicca Santeria Witchcraft Christianity Atheism
catherine yronwode

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Wed May 29, 2019 12:31 pm

I'm hoping I'm putting this question on the right thread...

1) If I wanted to use graveyard dirt in my IS spell (I do know the proper way to "buy" it), what spirit is best to call upon? I know that there is the claim to use dirt from someone who was a not-so-nice person (ie - a criminal) but then there is the argument to use it from a soldier due to their loyalty and will to fight. I know you have a better chance of finding the criminal's soul in hell than you do a soldier's but which one would be better? (This goes back to my earlier post about purgatory as some believe that the IS could be a soul in purgatory as well).

2) I always like to use the spirit's name when I say the spell. If I don't use graveyard dirt what name should I use since I won't know the spirit who will be working for me?

Thanks in advance for anyone's insight.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Fri May 31, 2019 11:27 am

Sorry, one more thing, just so you know that I am not just seeking spell advice... I purchased a 3-run candle service from the MIS and was looking to have that reinforce the work I was going to be doing on my end. All of this would start next Friday (6/7). I purchased the necessary oils as well from LM to help me on my end with dressing the candles.

I would really like to add graveyard dirt to my spell work but don't know if the spirit I buy the dirt from will work with or get along with the IS. Can the spirit from which the graveyard dirt was bought from work with the IS? If so, do I need to change the wording of the prayer since the spirit from whom I bought the graveyard dirt from probably isn't in hell?

Please let me know as I would love to get these answers before the work begins.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 31, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello Stfnwlf,

There is no telling whether the spirit of the grave you buy dirt from will get along with the Intranquil Spirit or not. You would have to give it a try and see what kind of results you get. If in doubt, leave it out.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Fri May 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:19 pm

I received my oils today!
Thank you LM for the care you put into your packaging. Very much appreciated!

:0)

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Because this is NOT a love spell but more of a revenge-type spell, what should the caster's frame of mind be when casting this spell? Should the caster be of an angry/vengeful mindset? Or should the caster be more neutral and loving while leaving it up to the IS to do the negative work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:56 am

Stfnwlf,

Invocation of the Intranquil Spirit, or any spirit in a case of this sort, involves a command. Your position is one of command, and the transaction is between you and the spirit, not between you and your ex. Therefore, any emotions you have about your ex, while valid, are on the side. You can be vengeful, but it is not likely you would be loving, because you have engaged a sort of spiritual "hit man" (the Intranquil Spirit) to torture your ex into returning to you because nobody else on Earth will love him or her, due to interference and obstruction committed by the Intranquil Spirit.
catherine yronwode

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:01 am

Makes complete sense.
Thank you!

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Sorry, one more question for you regarding this...

I know how to protect and cleanse myself for this spell and I understand the importance behind it. Cleansing yourself after keeps the IS away and prevents them from lingering or attaching themselves to you. But if we cleanse and protect both ourselves and our homes/apartments prior to the spell, won't that keep the IS away? I can understand why we would want to do it after the spell but it seems like by doing it before the spell would create a barrier for the IS to come and work with and hear us, no?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:51 am

Stfnwlf ,

Please spell out the name "Intranquil spirit", Miss Cat has gone over in this thread how reference to it as IS is rude and it also makes it harder for people searching for the term to find it if they are not aware of the "IS" lingo.

You are cleansing and protecting the house of energies within it, then you are summoning this spirit at your will, therefore it can come to you, then you are cleansing after to keep it away. I would not want to call on a spirit into my home prior to cleansing, who knows what other spirits are around that may hookup and cause havoc.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:09 pm

Thank you JayDee and I'll make sure to spell out IS from now on.

thispurplegoddess
Re: Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:28 am

Please all,

Whats the best way to put a spell on someone to make them stagnant in life, lose their jobs or be financially ruined till they reconcile with you?

This stems from a major pain they inflicted.

Your quickest response would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Hello thispurplegoddess,

If you want someone to suffer until they return to you, then you are talking about working with the Intranquil Spirit. I have moved your post to that appropriate thread, where you can read more.

However, be cautious when undertaking this work as this is a hell-bound spirit who is very unpredictable and difficult to control. It is also work that may return your target to you in a less agreeable state, so consider this wisely. It's not recommended for someone new to hoodoo or unskilled in this kind of energy.

Good luck.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 am

Hi everyone.
I performed the Intranquil Spirit spell last Friday and had no negative effects from it (I feel fine). I really went through a lot of work to cleanse both myself and my apartment. Is it possible to cleanse and protect yourself and your home/apartment so well that the Intranquil Spirit (or any spirit) would be uncomfortable making their presence when called? So many people talk about the negative effects of the spell and maybe I'm just lucky but I don't have any of those negative experiences to go by.

In case anyone wants to know how I cleansed and protected myself and my apartment:
- Burnt sage in every room with every door and cabinet open
- Took a bath with both the herbs and hyssop before the ritual and after
- Put camphor in the corner of every room
- Read psalm 51 after the spell was over

Could all of this repel the Intranquil Spirit instead?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:13 pm

Hello Stfnwlf,

Not everyone who works with the Intranquil Spirit will feel negative effects themselves, so don't read too much into what you're feeling (or not feeling). You did the right thing by thoroughly cleaning yourself and your home. Trust in your work and you should be fine.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:03 am

Since texting isn't a part of the 5 senses, is it ok to communicate with my target that way? I was very specific with the Intranquil Spirit about what would constitute fulfillment of the spell.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:16 am

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Texting is the same as writing to your target. If the spell specifies no contact, then I would avoid texting as well.

Good luck.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:26 am

Sorry, but I don't know what thread to ask this question and since it revolves around the Intranquil Spirit spell that I cast, I'm going to ask it here...

In laying tricks, we're supposed to put the items at a crossroad. Is it ok if that crossroad is at a cemetery? To me that would make more sense, no?

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Remains from the Intranquil Spirit spell are supposed to be buried outside your front door, no?

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:20 pm

They can be. I live in an apartment so I don't have a front door, so to speak. Generally speaking, in hoodoo, remains can be left at any crossroads. I was just wondering what impact, if any, crossroads in a cemetery would have.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm

I believe the fix for not having a front yard is to buy a plant, bury the remains in it and then put it in the front of your apartment.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Burry at a graveyard would have a bigger effect if the spirit being conjured is from that graveyard. Otherwise the site would not matter. Bury by a front yard would be to draw them to you. I agree with MrsSchaeffer2020 that using a house plant at an apartment, but a crossroad is also traditional.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 pm

There's no way for me to know where the Intranquil Spirit is from, unfortunately. My thought process was that since the Intranquil Spirit is actually a collection of spirits that are confined to hell, that putting the items in a crossroads at a cemetery would enlist the help of other Intranquil Spirits who are there.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:36 pm

Hello Stfnwlf,

The Intranquil Spirit is hellbound, so you can't confuse it with the spirits of departed people buried in a graveyard. Keep to the original instructions of the spell. If you have no front yard, bury the spell remains in a potted plant by your front door.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:38 pm

I've found no other place to ask general questions about the Intranquil Spirit. So as for supplies, as is the topic of this thread, I'll ask about the lack thereof in the end.

1) Would invoking the Intranquil Spirit be considered a curse, or a reconciliation spell?

2) [Very important question to my aims]: Can calling on this Spirit work between former best friends (no benefits) similar to the way it works between lovers?

Also, Miss Aida mentions in Cursing & Crossing that general prayers can be used to curse, be it angels called upon or demons and imps and all those in between, with admonishments as cautionary instructions when calling on lower energies.

In that section of the book there wasn't, as I recall, special supplies needed to pray down curses; in addition, a point was made and examples given to just name the helping entity three times at the beginning of the verbal petition and then continue your own prayer.

I am aware of certain supplies and rituals needed to invoke the Intranquil Spirit and the traditional prayer. But there appears to be multiple ways to call upon the same spirit, but in my ignorance I recognize that different conduits may be used for specific and different ends, and one must chose the best approach for their intention. So my question:

3) Whether the Intranquil Spirit is reconciliatory or cursing, or simply (well, complexly) a curse to cause reconciliation, can I use prayer ALONE in the same way that Miss Aida describes praying to other spirits for help in cursing by naming them three times, and do that to call on the Intranquil Spirit with a verbal petition of my own words to successfully summon him and ask for him to complete an assignment to bring a friend back to me?

Or is there specifically ONLY one way to do this?

I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:49 pm

landsgenesis2 ,

It is a curse calling on a spirit of hell to torment the lover back into your life, as it says in the prayer, no rest, no joy, no peace with another. It is a restless tormenting spirit that brings the person back beaten down, sleepless, verge of death and despair. I am sure the prayer can be adapted to work with friends but I am not sure I would use that method to reconcile people. When working with this spirit keep in mind the person does not come back in a loving happy manner, they do not return in their prior state, they come back broken down and beaten, miserable. I would keep with the tradition and supplies used to call on this spirit as it is time tested.

Alternatively if you want to reconcile two friends reconciliation can be used for any relationship not just love, as can a honey jar to reconcile two people. If a fight was part of the break up add balm of Gilead bulbs, read Psalms 23 and 32 for reconciliation.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:00 pm

Thanks JayDee. So that I understand you better, and for my own clarification, a prayer and verbal petition in a way Miss Aida describes, alone, will not work?
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:23 pm

landsgenesis2,

I own the book you are discussing from Miss Aida, she is an expert at crossing, great book to read. Verbal petition is great and can work, but the ingredients are authentic and the spell is also authentic. The items used are also like an offering to the spirt for the work. A lot depends on your ability, connection with the spirt, ability to conjure a spirit. Some people can conjure a spirit with a glass of water and a candle.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:30 pm

Great! Thanks!

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 am

Hey JayDee, I wanted to thank you again, and to ask for your guidance once more.

So as not to waste my time, I did a yes/no playing card divination based on our communication yesterday to glean the likelihood of success in my aims.

I got "qualified no"'s from the two different ways I asked the cards if this will work.

So I went a different route: Is it because she's spiritually protected? No. Is it because God will halt it? No. Will calling on a stronger spirit help? Nope. Is it because I'm a Christian? Nope.

And last, is it because I'm disliked by the Intranquil Spirit? Strong no.

If she isn't protected, God won't stop it, and the Intranquil Spirit is fine with me as far as terms are concerned; I know I'll need a reading eventually -- and in some ways these answers are contradictory -- is it likely that I have too much emotionally invested in the case to get a clear answer from the cards? I know we're sometimes cautioned against reading for ourselves.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:31 am

Hi, landsgenesis2,

You are ding well to frame and reframe your yes-no questions. I do not see the replies you received from Spirit as "contradictory," but i do see more questions that i would have asked. Among them are these, just as samples ...

Is she stronger than my work, not through God's protection, but by her own self-defending?

Is my failure in this spell work a loss?

Is my failure in this spell work an opportunity?
catherine yronwode

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Thanks miss cat. Likewise, the questions I listed were an incomplete list. I mentioned what I thought were major hitters.

One of the questions you posed in your sample set, I'd asked, but differently this morning along with the rest. What I asked was: Is the magic of my voice's intention too weak to bring my hopes to fruition?

I stated it that way to stay out of the self-pity I would feel by simply asking: Am I too weak to pull this off? with yes being the answer. LOL

In any event, the answer to that question is no.

I'm going to wait a few weeks, maybe till this month's full moon or the next month's full moon, to ask questions again and to think more deeply about the situation. It could be the case, right? - that the Intranquil Spirit may just simply not want to do it, with no hard feelings; at least not now.

I'm rambling now, and I want to follow forum decorum, so I think I've said enough about that.

But please, if you have any further advice, I'm all ears :)

Thank you all so much. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:45 pm

I was going to edit my post but waited too long. I was simply going insert my appreciation for your first sample question miss cat. And though my question which I paralleled to yours seems similar, I was going to note that I like the way you phrased your question better than the way I phrased mine. Because with your question, it removes me as the subject and focuses in on her, rather than me being the subject and risking my own energy influencing the answer in a biased way, to either enforce my ego, or reflect my fears.

I'll ask your version when I pick up the cards again in a few weeks to a month.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi all, quick question...
In my petition to the Intranquil Spirit I clearly stated that the spirit's work will be done when my ex is standing in front of me. Some say the spell is done when you make contact with your ex... others say it's when they are physically in front of you because that covers the 5 senses that are mentioned in the prayer. My ex has a video of me singing to her that I sent her earlier in the year. If she opened that video, does that count as contact being made between us? Would you think that the spell is over/broken if she viewed it?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:04 am

Hello Stfnwlf,

No, I would not. Watching a video of someone is just watching a 3-D representation of that person. It's no different than looking at a photo of someone. It's not the same as standing in front of them, in real time, with both people in the same place.

martinezmarco296
Newly Registered

Unread post by martinezmarco296 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Does anyone know what is the way to protect myself when conducting a intanquil spirit request. I want to ensure I can do what I can to protect myself and family.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”