Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:28 am

Cj83,

That is wonderful news! So glad to hear it's working out for you.

We encourage occasional updates when especially when there is another question. Even moreso success stories however please be mindful not to turn the thread into a personal diary .
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:06 pm

Hi all,

This is an update at the same time a question.

I did some honey jar with my man and a spiritual cleansing last Friday. Today he sent me a message to pick up their dog cause he's sick. Is this also a kind of movement?

It's unfortunate he got sick, but I take it as a spiritual intervention. Because he's a very stubborn, difficult guy, too proud and just won't text or message even to his own family.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi Fotunata,

This may be a sign but since all signs are personal, only you can determine its significance. Movement would be action you encounter that is directly related to your intended goal (like being asked on a date by a target you are working to attract).

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.

It's been a roller coaster ride with them since October, but I am hanging in there.

Yes, it's true signs are personal. I've been writing notes here and there, good and bad.

I am aware I'll get road blocks along the way, but there's always a detour that will lead to my goal/destination. I may be impatient, but I am optimistic.

Blessings.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 pm

A couple weeks ago I had a dream that one my targets changed his profile picture from the one with him and his g/f of them in it, back to one with just him. I’m hoping that’s a sign.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi WhiteWitch81,

Well, if he actually does it, then you can consider that a very good sign!

Good luck.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:49 pm

I am guessing this would be the appropriate thread for this question. This is, perhaps, a question I should've asked when I first became a member of this forum and most importantly when I first began to explore conjure.

Ok, so when one does "a job" via a spell candle, usually one begins to feel quite "loopy" or drained during the process. I have been on forums elsewhere and saw where others have expressed having the same sensation during or after a candle spell. I am not sure but I guess that is attributed to all the energy that went into the spell, perhaps?

On the other hand, sometimes I can perform a candle spell and although I have put some good amount of energy into it, I don't always get that strange loopy feeling. Sometimes it is a bit hit or miss. Anyone have any idea why that is?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello jdsmooth85,

This is a common experience when conducting spells that does not have a ready-made explanation. A number of factors could be influencing how you feel afterwards, including the intensity of the energy you expend in performing the spell, the kind of energy you are calling up (negative or positive), the duration of the work, your general health at the time and environmental factors such as heat or dryness in the air, among others.

In any of these cases, how you feel after conducting the spell should not have an effect on the outcome of that work, nor be seen as an indication of how your spell will turn out.

As with any conjuring of negative energies (such as cursing or break-up work), you should always cleanse yourself afterwards. A hyssop bath is traditional, to be forgiven for one's sin as referenced in Psalm 51 of the Bible ("Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow").

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Herb
$3.50

As a general rule, if you are a regular practitioner of rootwork, you should be cleansing yourself regularly and putting up protection to keep any negativity away from you. The 13-herb bath is perfect for this.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

or

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
#48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

Fawd2019

Unread post by Fawd2019 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi! Is it normal for the target to act “hot & cold” meaning sometimes she’s happy to talk and sometimes she doesn’t respond.. For a whole month we were good @ communication it was happening on an everyday basis.. now we barely talk unless I contact her first.. 2 nights in a row I’ve dreamt of her & today I heard a car playing her favorite song lol..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi Fawd2019,

I told you in my response to your last post that sometimes targets can run hot and cold, so there was no need for you to ask this question here. Give your work time to work.

If you feel that hearing her favorite song is a sign, then it's a sign. Keep up your work and see whether you start to get movement soon.

I wish you good luck with your spell.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:38 pm

Hello !
I’ve started a honey jar for my ex on Monday and today I saw him.
I was wondering if him approaching me asking how I was and catching him later watching me are good signs of the spell working.
I read that I should expect a sign in 3 days and I was wondering if that’s it .
In the last days he quite avoided me and anyway was not watching me from afar as he did today . We didn’t break in a bad way but things got quite cold between us...
Also he watched my insta stories at work and he never does that ....

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Hi Nicole7,

I've moved your post here to its appropriate thread.

Signs are different for everyone and if you'll look through this topic you get a good idea of how they vary from person to person. If I had performed that spell I would think that would be a good indicator of positive movement towards your goal. The best way to be certain is perform a reading for yourself or hire a reader.

Keep up the good work!

Fawd2019

Unread post by Fawd2019 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:45 pm

I just need someone to listen I just really need some advice or maybe some success stories I’m feeling down in the dumps and I’m just needing to feel positive.. so basically the person that I’ve had work put on is not talking to me anymore.. we don’t see each other at all and she lives across the street from me.. I see her Ex gf over there almost everyday.. but yet when we do talk she tells me she appreciates me so much.. I fell in love with this girl on first sight.. It feels like I’ve known her in the past life.. my heart is so sore I cry everyday for her.. I miss her so much it’s killing me.. a month ago things were amazing.. now it’s so so cold.. I’m trying to stay positive and keep my vibrations high but life is literally a prison when you’re in love alone.. I have my honey jar here with me for about 4 months.. I’ve been having dreams of her calling me I don’t really know what to make of it.. I love her so much I wish I could just see her face or hear her voice.. 😔

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:47 pm

Hello Fawd2019,

First of all, I feel your pain so very much that I nearly cried reading your post. I am so very sorry that you are hurting. I do hope you know that you have the support of everyone here on this forum, and I hope you have people in your life that you can lean on to help you feel less alone.

It concerns me that you are reaching out for someone to talk to, and there are crisis hotlines to call if you are feeling particularly low and desperate. PLEASE reach out to them and you will find a caring voice on the line. The Samaritans have a hotline at 1-800-273-8255. You could also text HOME to 741741 if you prefer to not speak but still be heard.

Please know that we hear you here. I wish I could give you a big hug right now, so please accept one from me across the wires.

I know you've had work done on her, but may I ask if your rootworker was someone from AIRR? This is the most reliable directory of ethical and qualified rootworkers out there, and if you are not working with one of their members, I strongly advise you to contact them. They can do a reading for you to understand your target's behavior, which is indeed hot and cold, and can advise on a course of action to help turn things around for you. I really do hope you reach out to someone there. The directory can be found at:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You said she tells you how much she appreciates you, and that is a wonderful start. Keep working your honey jar and please contact a reliable rootworker from AIRR for a reading and spell advice. That person can also conduct work on your behalf.

I would also send a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, which is a free service where you will have hundreds upon hundreds of people praying for you. It is an uplifting feeling in itself, and your message will be carried on with love. You can find them here:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

You could also contact MISC and have candles set for you, to keep positive heat on your situation. They are wonderful people and will pray over your candles for your success. You could also have them light a Tranquility candle for you, to calm your heart. You can find them here:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

I truly hope this helps and I wish you the greatest success. Please keep us posted here, as we are all praying for you. Please take good care of yourself!

Fawd2019

Unread post by Fawd2019 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words ❤️ I truly appreciate it sooo much.. and I don’t really have anyone to talk to about this.. I speak to my rootworker on the regular he’s someone that I’ve been working with for a while.. I can admit that I’m just really impatient it’s breaking my heart more and more.. right now I don’t have the funds to get a reading or anything else.. but I do plan on really soon.. Thank you for the hug also it’s been a while since I’ve had one 🙂.. I appreciate everyone here, Thank you for hearing me out..

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello !
Since I’ve started my honey jar last Monday I’ve been dreaming my Ex every night.
We see each other at work and he seems to be more interested (i see it in how he looks at me and how he is trying to talk to me).
Actually we don’t have time and opportunity to talk properly at work and I was wondering if I shall contact him or wait since it’s only one week

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi nicole7,

Well if he is showing more signs of interest, then your jar is working for you.

Whether you contact him first or wait for him to initiate it is up to you. You know him best, so you know whether he prefers to be the pursuer or not. It wouldn't affect your spellwork, it just might affect the energy between you so go with what you know him to be most responsive to as far as making the first move.

I'm glad you're getting good results so far. Keep it up and best of luck to you.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:28 am

Actually he is more of a pursuer but I don’t know whether he thinks that I am angry or cold with him because in the end he dumped me and not the other way round ...
So that’s why I am insecure whether to contact him or wait

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:18 am

Nicole7,

Miss Athena is point on but if you are insecure about it then your I would suggest consulting your favorite method of divination or having a reading done for you.

If you are not versed or gifted in divination you can hire a professional reader. Hoodoo Pyschics would be a good start or the readers at AIRR. They will be able to prescribe more work for you or even take the case on themselves.

Keep up the good work.

Sandra16

Unread post by Sandra16 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:28 am

What does it mean to see 11:11, 1 & 4 everywhere? Doing Intranquility and love work. Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:30 am

Hi Sandra16,

I'm sorry but we don't interpret signs on the forum. Signs are very personal, so if those numbers have significance to you or your target, then you can interpret them as an indication that your spell's energy has been put out there. Not necessarily that the work is succeeding, but that your message has been heard by Spirit.

If you do wish to have more clarity on what is happening with your spells, you can get a reading from a reputable reader. You can find them here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Fawd2019

Unread post by Fawd2019 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:05 am

I’ve been getting some movement over the last few months but no full manifestation.. is that normal? .. I’ve seen my target about 3x.. FaceTime, phone calls, texts.. but then it just stopped & I feel like I’m back to square one..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:13 am

Fawd2019 ,

Is it normal to get movement but not manifestation? Yes it can happen, same with signs but not manifestation. It can also indicate you need to do more work other then the spell you are doing, in the post on honey jars you asked a similar question, this seems to be the method you are using, perhaps now its time to do a moving candle spell, sprinkle items where she will touch them, oil she will touch, a gift dressed with the powders and oils of your choice relating to the work.

Great book on reconciliation, come to, return to me type spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Come to me spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Freezer spells to freeze out potential, and unknown love rivals: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Fawd2019,

Please see my response to your other post from today.

You have been getting good movement so please have more faith in your success. Keep working your spells and don't fret over not seeing instant results.

If you want to hire a rootworker to perform more work to support your own efforts, then please contact someone from AIRR. You can find them here:

They can also provide readings for your situation, to help you gain some clarity over what is happening with your target. This could also be a source of reassurance for you.

Fawd2019

Unread post by Fawd2019 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:22 am

Thank you both for the replies!!!

Fawd2019

Unread post by Fawd2019 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:28 am

Can someone please tell me what happens when you contact the target during love work? If we were texting on Friday & then on Saturday they don’t respond.. I’ve asked this question so many times and I don’t have a clear answer 😭 I’ve destroyed google trying to find the answer.. Also I’ve bought the 13 herbs bath is that good for calming the mind? My Rootworker told me not to text but I figured since she texted me first I could follow up the next day..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:36 am

Hi Fawd2019,

Since you are working with a rootworker, you should be directing these questions to that worker. We don't want to give advice that may be contrary to how that worker is advising you on your situation.

We've offered our best opinions to you here, but you still have questions (and often, the same question we've already answered), so your best bet is to speak to your rootworker and let him/her guide you.

13 Herb Bath is for the removal of negative spiritual energy that may be clinging to you. If that negative energy is targeting your mind and mental faculties, you may feel relief. But as I have said before, Tranquility products are best suited to this goal.

However, I have to ask you to speak to your rootworker as this is the person who best knows your case and is best suited to advise you on what to do.

I wish you the best of luck.

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:03 pm

I just did two spells with my LM products.
When I was finished, I checked my email. I had just received a email that someone at the Crystal silence League has read my prayer (related to my petition) AND a notification from this forum that someone had posted in a thread I was following. I haven’t been on this board in over a month.

I’d say two notifications related to lucky mojo while I’m ushg their products are very good signs😀

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi Beachykeen,

Sounds like a good sign to me. Glad you are enjoying your Lucky Mojo products. They are the very best.

Good luck with your spells!

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

I have been waiting on a reconciliation honey jar. In the mean time I lit a prepared come to me candle spell. During the spell the man I want to reconcile with told me he can't say he loves me because if he did, he would move forward with me. That was discouraging. But since then he seems to be communicating with me more. But he is still guarded. Should I take this as a sign of movement?
I've had several readings. One said he will come back with some cleansing work only on myself. The second said a lot of rootwork needed to be done but had potential of being successful. The most recent one said my situation was working at first but will not be successful. Three different people.
I still plan on working the honey jar regardless but I just wanted to know if his increased communication could be a sign of good movement from my work so .

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Scorpio Spirit ,

Increased communication would be a clear sign of movement that is very common with a honey jar. You stated you had three readings, were they with AIRR workers?
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Scorpio Spirit,

Indicators of successful spell are very personal. No one can say with certainty but you or a reader. If you you made contact with him where you ordinarily wouldn't then I would take it as a good sign

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:10 pm

J82, the first reader was not AIRR. I've tried contacting the second as I felt i connected with her more but she has not returned any emails after as missed scheduled call.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Scorpio Spirit ,

I would try again, or reach out to another AIRR reader and see if they can give a reading to explain what is going on. Cannot really comment on a person from outside of AIRR on the reading level. Here is the forum topic on AIRR: airr-and-hp-psychic-readers-and-rootwor ... t9319.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:01 pm

I have never done the underwear in the yard or the tied socks before. Is the expectation of signs, movement and completion the same?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020

That is a very good question. Laying a trick is essentially casting a spell so if the ending expectation is the same I see no reason why the events leading to completion should be any different.

Admittedly, when doing this myself I have never personally waited for signs and movement but thinking back on the times I have done it I can recall seeing significant signs of movement prior to success so I says yes. You should still be on the lookout for signs and movement when laying tricks.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Thank you. I just wanted to make that clarification. I wasn't sure if laying a trick was quite the same as spell. I know completion can come without signs, so I am going to try and not think about it.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:59 am

The problem with my target is - both his first name and surname are quite popular. It's very hard to know when it's a sign.

However, I just walked into a shop and a moment later a song by his favourite singer (from the 70s) started playing in the background. We both have "a bit of a history" when it comes to this singer (a good one) so in this time of a strong distance between us, when he mainly ignores me - I take it as a good sign. Particularly as I messaged him yesterday pointing out the distance (it still shows as "unread". I'm giving him his time though it hurts).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 pm

aniviel ,

Signs are very personal and will happen to people differently. Some people hear names, others the name in context, some dream. go with your gut.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Something happened today that I find odd. I was at a flea market and saw a sign that said, "freshly separated" in all caps. I did a vinegar spell literally last night for any rivals (it backed up a hot foot spell and freezer spells).

I'm not really one who cares about signs at this juncture. I wouldn't be intrigued if it wasn't so dang odd. It wasn't a homemade sign. It was an actual metal sign. If it said Home Sweet Home or something, I wouldn't give it a thought. I guess I am wondering why Spirit would do something like that. Especially so quickly after doing a vinegar jar.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Signs can come quickly, over time or not at all. Take it as a good indication that your work is out there, and have confidence in your outcome.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Thank you for the quick answer and reassurance, Miss Athena! :D

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:19 am

Oh I forgot to add something... Every man I come into contact with is like in my face. At the swap meet I was looking at a book then this guy chatted me up, bargained for and paid for the book for me. He even admitted to me that he told the woman the book was for his wife. Even when I am driving. Guys pull up net to me and just stare. Only since I have been doing this recent work. Very interesting.

summersolstice111

Unread post by summersolstice111 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:52 am

Helllo I got a reconciliation spell work done this weekend. i believe it when they say signs will come to you. This sign came in the form of a song. I haven’t listened to a particular song and I played it at work. I checked my fb memories and I had posted that song. Well my target and I are not on speaking terms for 2 months now. She has me blocked on the phone but I still follow her on one social media platform. When I logged in I saw that she had posted that particular song. You’re right -- sometimes signs come when you least expect them

summersolstice111

Unread post by summersolstice111 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:20 pm

I don’t know if this is a sign but while I was looking for a changer in my old junk: I was curious to what was inside a old watch box and inside was a keychain my target gave me. It read “just believe” with a flower and on the other side “things happen for a reason”. So there has been days that I have my doubts but I try to maintain positive. Since it’s two sides and the things happen for a reason is also making me feel as if I need to let her go ):

TinaMarie14

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:31 pm

I’m doing some candle work. Come to me, a red skull, and yellow to communicate. I came home yesterday and notice my kitchen clock stop and was blinking 5:43. Any thoughts on what this means... if anything?
Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:33 pm

TinaMarie14,

Signs are often personal and mean something to the person. It could be a sign, or it could be simply the clock stopped, power went out at that time. If you think its a sign then pray asking God to send another to confirm it for you.

TinaMarie14

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi,
I’m doing some candle work (come to me, red skull, and yellow to reconcile and communicate)

all candles have burned super clear. I have faith that things will work in my favor. My love interest has not yet contacted me.

My question is should I repeat the current candle work or patiently wait, knowing my intentions have been heard.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 pm

TinaMarie14 --

I work continuously until i see movement and change, or give up on the job. i NEVER have lit a candle, let it burn, and relied on faith. I always work daily -- for up to 21 days at a time, or up to a YEAR AND A DAY at a time (hey, i'm a Taurus!) -- and whatever time-limit i set, i work up to that deadline and then i stop. If i win, i win during that time-frame. If i lose, i lose during that time frame.

Obviously, your candle for communication is not working -- yet. So try other spells in addition to candles. Use a doll, for instance.

I think that although you seem to be asking about the topic of this thread -- "Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells," you might also be advised to look up more spells to perform, in addition to candle magic.

Go into the Love Spell area and read the thread that most closely accords with your situation, and if, after you read it, you still have questions, just ask!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Thank you for posting Miss Cat. Because I am so... I don't know what word to use right now.

I don't care about signs. They drive me crazy and are distracting (to me). I care about success.

My AIRR reader told me to let my FH come to me and work on certain things myself after assuring me our wedding and all is coming.

EVERYWHERE I see and hear wedding things. Especially songs. Even ones I didn't know of before. I mean when I turn on the tv, there is a Wedding in a movie. Or if I am in a store, there is a wedding song among a bunch of other regular songs. It's not like I even recognize the song then the chorus is like, "I Do, I Do, I Do"... or "Dear Future Husband". This past weekend I went to a local swap meet that I have been going to for over 10 years; I walked around the corner and there was a PILE of wedding dresses (no other kind - just wedding).

Other odd things past weekend have been happening, too. A friend of mine unprovoked sent me a picture of him and his girlfriend. He looks like my FH and she looks like me (thing is, he doesn't normally date women who resemble me).

GRRRRRRRRRRR. Maybe I just needed to vent. And go do this moving spell. It is Friday after all. lol

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Out of curiosity, how do the vets feel about signs in conjunction with AIRR member readings? Do they give more credence (good or bad) to the signs? Or vice versa?

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Hi so I I was wondering what this could mean but my target is nice and flirty. then after I work on him( I’ve done a skull candle and candle spell on him) it feels like he does the total opposite he becomes more distance and odd towards me. What does this mean???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:50 am

Rew89 --

This is what is called a headstrong or stubborn case by some -- and it may mean that you can only control him by continuous application of spell-work. This is frustrating, because the spells obviously have the intended result, but the person shakes off their influence quickly. Most practitioners, faced with such a situation seek a more willing subject and do not waste their time on a battle of wills.

There is another possibility as well, although it is not as common as inexperienced or amateur spell-casters think it is: the subject of your work may have previously been tied by another lover and is not fully free to come to you. Whether this is the case should not be guessed at. Have a reputable and honest reader divine on it. The reader will probably wat photographs birthdates, and full names of all parties, so come prepared to any appointment for this service.

The third possibility is that the person is mentally defective, mentally ill, or addicted in some way and thus cannot be affected with long-term changes. This is rare, but it does happen.

Get a reading.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:33 pm

Yeah this person addicted to drugs but doing ok now as far I Know(I’m not Looking for anything serious with this person). I just got a personal concern of his.will that be a better way to get to him??? I mean it felt like my heart and all of my insides almost fell out of my ass trying to get the personal concern 😂🤣

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Hello Rew89,

As Miss cat said above, people with addictions are difficult targets for long-term changes as they are under the influence of something more powerful than their own will.

I would consider using his personal concern in a spell to help him seek help for his addiction. He may be "doing well" at the moment, but addiction is insidious. In this case, work with Cast Off Evil products and petition that he be free from whatever addictive substance has been controlling him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

That would be an important first step in clearing his path towards any kind of relationship with him.

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:51 pm

Thank you so much catherine & Miss Athena!!!!!

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:04 pm

Funny “sign” story:

I’ve done some work on my love interest. I took a break from doing my own work and had a run of 3 candles lit at the Missionary Independent church.
I was typing a silly thing into my instagram story (while candle 2 was burning) saying that I was caught up on the TV show “Game of Thrones”. My auto-correct switched the word “thrones” to my target’s last name. My target’s last name is not a word, and the only thing it has in common with the word “thrones” is one “R”.

It was the weirdest thing. I just stared at it disbelievingly for a moment!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 am

I can give an example of signs which I truly believe are very positive, as well as my clairvoyant visions in the matter. I will start with my clairvoyant visions. I saw the targets face, and the words courtship, love, and romance across his face. I also saw this man holding my letter to his chest, smelling it, and I got visions of lips, I also saw lips on my crystal ball, and other images in regards to him. As to my signs with my work it’s been constant positive. Like on a Facebook I will see his name beside a heart, I also saw the feminine version of his name with a heart. The big one was his face on a heart on Facebook on somebody post. Also saw a video on You Tube with his name. The oils I used are Mercury, Love Me, and Influence. I only had his pic, and used a white candle with a petition under. Today I went into Fed Ex with somebody, and saw books they were selling, the first one had his name as the title, the second was titled How to Influnece and Win Over People, the third one was something about high IQ’s, as the man I’m working on is smarter than Einstein. Yesterday I passed a school with his first name, and saw a adult woman running into it. I never saw his name anywhere before I did any work. Now I see it everywhere. Yes I take every sign as positive. I will update on the results

TinaMarie14

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:26 am

So I’m working with Saint Martha as well as I’ve created a doll that I’ve bonded with red thread of my target. )I sleep next to the doll every night. Randomly I’m driving home late yesterday night. I look up and see my targets full 1st name on a huge billboard. This is a road I travel daily and have never come across this billboard. Reading the other testimonials, this is a sign. Would you all agree?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”