Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
southerncajun
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by southerncajun » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 am

Hello!
Question about puffing smoke. I don’t have any cigars or tobacco so I had to start my skull candles without it last night. Will they not work without the cigar smoke? Or do I need to search more for one and try to puff cigar smoke tonight?

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 am

southerncajun,

It will still work, its just another method or trick to use while working it to enhance it. Tobacco is known for communicating and also for an offering to spirits. Some people place tobacco in the mailbox to receive a message, or on a phone case to get a call. Just a method to using it. You can also use incense that you have and wave or lightly blow it towards the skull as you say the petition. These are just added methods you can add to the work as you do it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:12 am

Wow, great info, noted in my notes as I continue to learn! Thanks!!!

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 am

Quick Question: The oil should be rubbed in downward motion, right?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:10 am

TEK
Down to remove.
Up to bring in or draw to you.
Enjoy. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Thank you Edward T!!

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:00 am

Good morning,

Quick question...I wanted to know if I can burn 2 skull candles for separate issues at the same time? For an example, a green skull to attract money or keep money flowing in home and to continue working on the same issue from a few weeks ago, just to keep the pressure on the other situation?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 am

TEK ,
Yes you can work with both skulls that is not an issue. Many people burn multiple candles at a time for different needs or purposes.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Cool beans😎...Thanks JayDee for the quick response!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi everyone!

Hope you’re all having a great night! I went on date 5 with my target this past Friday and would now like to do a skull candle on him. I ordered two red ones and Follow Me Boy Oil. I’m wondering what would be good for herbs though.

He told me on our date that he’s not mentally ready for a relationship, which is understandable with everything that’s been going on in his life... I ordered a healing candle from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church a few days ago which I believe was lit today.

My goal is to get him to commit to being in an official relationship with me... Any idea on herbs for the skull candle?

Thank you! Xo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:49 pm

CuriouslilThing --

I think you will want a blend of love herbs and healing herbs and psychic influence herbs.

Do you have a copy of my book, "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic"? If so, look in the back for the lists appropriate herbs, then read the entires for each one and see if you can't work out a nice blend for yourself.

If you don't have the book, you can find a list of situations and conditions, with their commonly associated herbs and root, here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

If you don't ant to make up your own blend, order a packet each of our Love Herbs Mix, Nine Herb Mix (for psychic influence), and Blessing Herbs (for healing). Use a ratio of four parts Love Herbs to one part each of the others.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 am

Thank you for the reply Miss Cat! I do have your book 😁 If you don’t mind I do have one quick question about the psychic herbs.. I read their uses and most of them say psychic dreams/visions... How would that help in my case? Is there a herb that you favor using when it comes to trying to get into someone’s mind? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:07 pm

CuriouslilThing,

You are using the psychic herbs with love herbs to send the message of love to him mentally to pick up on, same with the healing herbs mixed with the psychic herbs. Many people use them with a candle, figure candle or a skull candle of the persons mind. Can be used as a smoking incense and wave the smoke into the skulls face, or a photo of him as you pray the petition.

MissL33

Unread post by MissL33 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:56 am

I have been burning my skull candle for going on 5 days now and it has barley melted and it’s a low flame. The crossing kit says to burn it for 7 days, but by day seven it will not even be half way burned. I think I failed at this spell. Plus I tried my own experiment and cut some holes in the eyes and frontal lobe sticking petitions in them, which melted the face of the skull causing excessive amounts of wax to pour out. I then tried interpreting the wax. Still with the face practically gone the candle burns low. What should I do? I cannot bury a full skull.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am

MissL33 -

First let me say, just because a candle burns low and slow, doesn't mean its a failure, but it may mean that it'll take longer than expected to see results.

Second, removing the eyes and part of the skull may actually have been what caused the low and slow burn if the excessive wax flow exposed too much of the wick (which then burned too fast temporarily), or drowned it. I'm honestly surprised it didn't burn faster with the possibility of catching the inserted petition papers on fire. Without seeing photos of this process I couldn't say for sure.

If its still burning, leave it be and wait till it burns out. When you started experimenting, it became an experiment. Let it go and see what happens, this way you'll know what to expect if you do this again in the future. Observe your intended person and see if your work had an effect.

Next time, follow the kits instruction and don't improvise. See how they differ and which provided you with the result you intended.

If for whatever reason you're left with a lot of remnant wax and can't bury it where you intended, check out this page for other disposal methods that may suit your needs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Hope this helps and good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Is there a page on the basic use of skull candles and how to effectively utilize them? I read somewhere that you are supposed to talk to it like you talk to your target, like whispering suggestions or such. But I wanted to know the ins and outs of using skull candles but can't find a page on it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi Jevaud,

You are in the right thread for advice on how to use skull candles. There are 44 pages here, including answers to many of the questions you're likely to have. Read through this thread and then if you still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Jevaud -

In addition to Miss Athena's great advice, here are some of the various pages on Lucky Mojo that talk about Skull Candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

You can also read about skull candle works in the following books:

THE ART OF HOODOO CANDLE MAGIC by Catherine Yronwode and Mikhail Strabo - http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html on page 38

CURSING AND CROSSING by Miss Aida - http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html on page 40

& THE BLACK FOLDER - http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html on page 49
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:35 am

Hi,

I was wondering whether I have to use holy water to baptise a skull candle? I've read that Florida water or water that you've blessed yourself also works (I wouldn't even know where to start with that). I've had a bottle of holy water sitting in a drawer for ages and it looks like it's got bits in it now so I probably shouldn't use it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 am

Hi LostInThought,

I wouldn't use the water that you have if it has things floating in it. You can get holy water from a church, or else Florida Water will work.

Good luck.

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 am

Thank you. I have Florida water so I will go with that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:00 pm

LostInThought ,

Blessed water can be made in many different methods depending on how you are taught. I dont use holy water because I am not catholic, but I was told that any water from a church works for baptism ( think of a baptist baptism it is bath water), or you take salt and mix it with the water to bless it, I use kosher salt. Other take water and read scriptures into the water etc.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello...

I have a question. I am trying to get refund for an aparrment and received a response today from corporate she will not refund fees due to no 72 hours written notice. Is it possible to work on parties to change their mind? I am burning black skull with bendover and do as I say. I will be responding later to corporate email.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi TEK,

Yes it is possible to work to change people's minds. It's done all of the time. Skull candles are fine for this. You can add Pay Me to your oil mix if you wish:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-pay-me.html

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!!!

I don’t have the oil but will add to my list soon. Is there anything else you recommend until I get the oil?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi TEK,

You're on the right path so work with what you have. You can always re-do the spell when you get your order.

Good luck.

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:09 am

Thanks for all of the help so far.

This might be a strange question or me just over-thinking things but is there any advice when it comes to working on someone who is sick with flu? Does anyone have any experience with that? I'm doing a skull candle to bring someone my way and laying various tricks including food with mensuration, whilst also working on a break-up vinegar jar. The former works all seem very positive and the latter is slow going but it's still early days.

The skull candle was only started in the early hours of this morning and I didn't know at the time that my target is sick with the flu. The candle burned well with a tall flame and I worked it for over an hour, before snuffing it out. Although the skull candle is for love (more specifically trying to get him to make a move), while talking to it I suggested that he meet me because he wants to talk to me and hates being apart. This then happened today, although technically I initiated the meeting. I had something to give to him and suggested that I drop it off, although made clear I'd be happy to wait as it wasn't important. He was all for meeting and chatting for a while, although nothing more than the mundane. I guess nobody feels like flirting when they're sick!

So my feelings are that whatever makes these things work, is working well. I doubt he would want to randomly meet me for something unimportant when he was clearly so unwell. However I wasn't sure whether an illness could still be a hindrance, as often you can't think clearly and your senses are affected or whether its actually helpful because your defences are down?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:34 am

Hi LostInThought,

Since you have started your candle spell, you should continue with it. I have had good luck working on people who are a little under the weather, as their resistance is lowered as you suggest. At the same time, I am wary of working on people who are under serious medication.

Since he was well enough for you to visit, it sounds like he is is functional so it should be OK to continue. It won't hurt him. The worst that could happen is the spell doesn't work. See what results you get before deciding if you need to re-do the work.

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi,

I've been burning a skull candle to get a lover to make a more serious move. I'm burning it for 9 days and I'm on day 8 and ran into trouble. To begin with it had a strong flame. As the days went by the flame became smaller but it wasn't by any means tiny... until today when it went out twice. I tried to rescue it but the wick had become too burnt up in the puddle of wax so before the third relight I had to carve a channel for the wax to escape. I wasn't sure whether this was right for a skull candle but went with my instincts at the time. Third relight, restating my intentions and the flame burned tall and strong for the remainder of this session. I've read about the flame going out and to relight it but can't find any info on what this might mean. I know it's not a good sign but I'm guessing it's one that can be overcome, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in relighting? Did carving a channel cause any harm?

Thanks for the help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:32 pm

LostInThought ,

Light going out is resistance to the work, or someone working against the work. Carve the candle and keeping alive is something workers do to keep the candle working, its a method of manipulating the candle to create an alternative outcome, which you did by carve a new way for the wax to flow.
Candle divination: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html
Candle divination info and book links: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA6

WildLotus
Newly Registered

Unread post by WildLotus » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:24 pm

I’m currently burning a red skull candle dress with Lucky Mojo's love me and come to me oils and loaded with various herbs for an ex-boyfriend. I’ve burned it for 3 nights so far and talk to it every night. I’ve burned these candles before with success.

What concerns me this time is when I wake up in the morning I am so angry at him. Angry at him for the way he ended it, angry at how he handled some things during our relationship. And this feeling usually last for most of the morning.

What is going on here? I have not had this happen when I’ve burned school candles on people in the past.

WildLotus
Newly Registered

Unread post by WildLotus » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Sorry about the typos...darn autocorrect!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:11 am

WildLotus ,

Sounds like to me that you have unresolved issues with the ex boyfriend that need to be addressed before moving forward with this work. You are still angry and hurt, when he does come back you will still feel this way and sabotage the work. Reconciliation products, healing products are all good to get over past hurts. Honey jar to sweeten you both together with balm of gilead buds. You can burn the skull candle next to the honey jar which you burn a pink candle on it. Forum topic on healing past hurts: heal-past-pain-remove-blocks-open-someo ... 24943.html

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:31 pm

I do have a question. Me, & my boyfriend are back together after working on him for about 2 months. But there are some issues remaining it wasn’t the most pleasant break up. I wanted to know if I use a black candle to just remove the negativity I plan to light it with white candles also, but if I use the black skull candle to remove negativity from the past is that ok? I mean like I said I plan to light it with white candles around it, but wanted to ask before I assumed it would just work for that I don’t want anything negative to happen to him, or me this would be something I work on both of us so we can keep moving forward, & to clear out the past fights ect.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi Maddyfan2020,

Skull candles are used to affect the way a person thinks, so unless you want to rid your partner of specific bad thoughts or memories, I wouldn't use that for your purposes here.

Have you made a honey jar for your relationship? If not, consider doing so and add Balm of Gilead to it to help smooth over past hurts.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

That's the route I would take in your situation. Please let me know if I have misunderstood your objective and I can further advise you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Maddyfan2020 ,

First and for most, Congrats on successful work on getting back together. That is a great success in work. It is common issues still exist and need to be worked through. I agree with Miss Athena that a skull candle is not best fit for this work, unless it seems to be an issue in him to influence to change.
You would want to cleanse the house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Take a spiritual bath: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html
Use the items Miss Athena mentioned for restoring peace and love between you.

If you are having trouble with things said you can rub a black candle over the body to remove them.

I think as suggested that there is residual hurt from the break up that needs to be resolved. Doll baby for love and healing: doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Reconciliation helps with past hurts and restoring: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Stay with me: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Some trick ideas are taking a bath with him that is mixed with these items to heal, setting candles, dressing sheets or clothing in the water rinsed in the bath water of this mix, incense in the house, and mojos. I think a honey jar would be great to not only get over the past hurt but keep things sweet. Consider cooking with the honey from the jar, when you use a little replace it with more honey. Here is a great book on using sugar/ honey spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Grgiegrl

Unread post by Grgiegrl » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Good evening.

I am working with a skull and penis to stop someone from going with other women. Do I burn the candles at once or a little each day and if a little each day how long?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Hi Grgiegrl,

Please do not start new topics like this as it makes more work for the moderators.

I have moved your question to the thread on skull candles as this is partly related to your question. Please read through this thread for information on how to use this candle.

You can choose to burn either candle in increments or all at once. The choice is yours.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:36 am

Grgiegrl,

It depends on how you want to burn the candles. You can do it all at once, or over several days. If you do it all at once, plan to spend time with the candles as they burn stating your petition and focused on the outcome with prayer. It is also traditional to work the candles over a period of time: 7 days, 9 days.. Each day light the candle, light incense, pray over them state the petition, focus on the outcome you want. The moon is now waning which is a great time to do the work.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Grgiegrl,

If you have the time, another option is to burn in sections on the same day. I use this method a lot when I have a full day to myself that I am able to dedicate to the work. I time it to be done at either certain portions of the day to result in a particular number of burns or I just do it every 2 - 4 hours. As Miss Athena said, the choice is completely yours.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:49 am

I just finished burning a skull candle. I live with the target, and want to bury the remnants. Would I still bury then in the front yard, even though we live together? One of the side yards would be easier, but I do have the opportunity to bury it anywhere. Thank you!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:07 am

Gozylnn8,

It would depend on what the skull was for and what you want to achieve now that it is done. If you are trying to usher in the influence of whatever you burned for then yes. You want to bury it in the front yard. If it's inconvenient for you to do so then you can put it in a mojo bag and carry with you or empty it in a crossroads to disperse the energy about the universe.

Good luck

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Question: can I use influence oil since I don't have commanding oil (will order next) to dress the skull candle?

Thank you in advance.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi Fotunata,

Yes. If you are trying to influence someone towards your will, you will want to use influence oil.

If you are trying to command someone to do your will you will want to use commanding oil.

Influence is simply a milder less harsh/demanding way to get your way.

Good luck.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:52 pm

I've used skull candles before with GREAT success on my love interest, especially after getting a lot of ideas and tips from the previous pages on this thread. After speaking with my AIRR reader, with whom I've had several readings with about this guy, his roommate is kind of a block in the way of progression of our relationship. She agreed that crucible of courage is something I should start using so he can stand up to his roommate and stand up for what he wants so we can move forward. But I've never worked with the crucible of courage items in the store since I've never needed them. So since I've had such great results using skull candles on him before, what would I use in conjunction with the oil for best results with this? Any tips would be appreciated, thanks everyone
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Hello MoonGoddessKat,

If you have access to your target, you can put a few tiny drops of the oil in his shampoo or bath wash bottles to get that energy on him. You could also lightly dust the inside of his shoes with the powder. You could light the incense and smoke items that you give to him. The possibilities are many.

If you are working your skull candle for courage, crush a bit of yarrow and sprinkle it on the skull after dressing it in the oil. You could also carve a hole in the back of the skull and stuff some of it in there. Seal it up with wax before lighting your candle.
http://www.herbmagic.com/yarrow-flower.html

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:48 am

Hi everyone,

I'm still reading the thread, and something came up, and if this has been discussed, I apologize. This is what came to my mind, I'm going to do a healing skull candle on a target before doing a red skull for love. Since I don't have the healing oil, but on the processed on ordering it. While waiting for the appropriate oil and herbs I'd like to talk to the candle, rubbing it while stating my intention. Do I need some oil to rub unto the skull candle when I talk with my intention? OR just simply talking to the skull candle will work until I get the right oil? Thanks in advance.

God bless!
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 am

Fotunata,

You can use oilive oil as a sacred oil. Pray over it before use.
catherine yronwode

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:23 am

Thank you Ms. Cat. One more thing, what psalms should I recite when I pray over the olive oil?

I'm so thrilled. This is the 2nd time you answered my queries. I'm a fan of yours.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:02 pm

Fotunata,

You can pray from your heart, or use any prayer to the God you worship. Psalms 23 is considered to be the "universal" Psalm.

Thanks for being "a fan." That gave me a smile on a busy and stress-filled day.
catherine yronwode

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a white skull candle going, and today is the 8th day. I supposed to do it for healing but something really happened last Friday that I ended up doing it differently. I just wanted to influence my ex-bf to forgive through the skull candle, he's very stubborn, too proud but more like egotistic. So he's not going to reach out to talk he even unfriended me right away on FB. The reason we broke up was I liked to ask more question because I never satisfied with just one reason or answer especially when my gut told me there's more to the story. I think I hurt his ego more than anything else.

So anyway, my son and I went to the store to pick up something I ordered. While we were walking the aisle I saw my ex, he waved hi, I waved back and said "how are you?" The interaction was cordial than what I expected.

My encounter of my ex, Im not sure how to classify it, do you think it's a movement? Prior to tonight's encounter, 3 days after I lit the candle while I was at work, few of the customers came to the store wearing shirts/caps of his favorite team. The following day, I was randomly watching a video about spirit guide, and lady mentioned the name of his guid which was the name of my ex. And on Wednesday afternoon I went to the pet store, I saw a puppy and the name was "Lily," the same name of the girl that he considered like a granddaughter.

* I'm only page 16 on this thread, still have a long ways to read yet. But I just wanted to share my experience. Btw, the left eye of the skull has a hole on it. I would just resonate starsinthesky said about "the eyes are the windows to the soul." My message got to him, as I've mention he's too proud to reach out. I know it'll take sometime but I'll kept on doing what I am doing right now.

God bless.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi Fotunata,

Seems that you're getting some good signs. Keep up your work and trust in your outcome.

I wish you the best of luck with your spell!

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Thank you Ms. Athena. When I first started this, rootwork, I have trouble concentrating, I self doubt. Now, before I'd do any spell I say a little prayer. And I'd chant, " Believe! Be patient! I worked, it works, it will work. Willed it!" Followed with Psamls 23. Then I switched to my native tongue this also help in putting my intention, though my target doesnt understand my language but the spirits do. Another important thing I learn, "do not obsess about it the work." I was constantly looking for signs. I'm still learning and growing as well.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:16 pm

I have a white skull candle I bought from LM, have not lit it but I baptized it already. I rubbed influence oil on the candle and talked to it before going to sleep.

Since I just recently finished doing a crossing spell for a different person so l keep cleansing myself with hyssop. I'll clean the house with Chinese wash when it gets here. do protection and then light the skull. I dont feel drained, just angry.

Like what you said, I need to stay focused. I'm so grateful for the advice.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”