Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
DragonsLoveTacos

Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 am

Hello Rev Ernest!

I purchased all of the candles you recommended for that devil minus the Hot Foot. I am going to place another order right now. I will include the Hot Foot vigil!

What candle vigil do you recommend I burn continuously (for her) for stronger ammunition?

Thank you!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 am

Hello, DragonsLoveTacos --

Thank you for the kind words. Althea and Margee are on the case. You have been doing some strong, hard, and persistent work.

If you want one candle to back up the entire complex of works, i would recommend Reversing. The intention and prayer it embodies is to shield and protect you while at the same time causing those who have attacked you to fall by their own weapons. A Reversing candle is like a mirror spell in that it returns all evil to the sender -- and it also has the effect of allowing your enemies to change and to repent, because if they stop trying to hurt you, the curse on them stops, and if they start to like you (unlikely, but with God, all things are possible) then friendship will be sent to them. I call Reversing the "ultimate justice" candle, because the one who sends hatred actually sets his or her own punishment level according to the hatred sent and the one who sends peace is given peace.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:36 am

Perfect! Thank you!

That's an excellent explanation!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:28 pm

So I want to let the MISC to set some lights --

1. I want to send my current supervisor away, far away and I hope to never see him again for the rest of my life,

2. I want to attract a new supervisor as well as a great professional relationship where we understand and work well with each other, I want this new supervisor to be my supervisor until I leave my current job.

3. I plan to also set steady work for financial and job security.

What candle(s) shall I order?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 am

mastersirius678 ,

Hotfoot candle to send the bad boss away. Can add a crossing candle as well.

Attraction to draw a new boss
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 am

JayDee

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:18 am

I’m so glad to find out MISC and Rev Ernest are back! I have had past wonderful experiences with my own work at home being backed up by MISC!!

I want to have some work on my daughter’s father backed up. I want him to be more present in her life and initiate phone calls and visits. Care for her more deeply and want to see her without me having to push for it or drive it.

What MISC candles can I have lit for this cause?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello, Love_Muse,

I am always happy to be of service.

My first recommendation for you would be Protection, which shows a male angel protecting two little children. This angel has always symbolized to me fatherly love.

A second choice, taught to me during my young days in the Catholic Church, is Saint Joseph, who was the earthly father of Jesus and provided for his well-being.

This also brings to mind my third choice, the Holy Family candle (Jesus, Mary, and Joseph).

Look at the labels of the candles and let your heart guide you to the one that appeals most to you

Blessings.

------

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808

Church hours:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Frequently Asked Questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Services
post133204.html#p133204

How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Join the World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Best of luck to you and I look forward to being of service.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Good news!

With the rebuilding of the church and the resumption of candle services, we have (belatedly!!!) moved the MISC section of the foum up and out of the community" section and into the "Products" section.

Within this section you will see candle services grouped by type rather than by individual candle name, although the titles of the threads will certainly give you an idea as to which titles are part of which threads.

We think this will make questions about candle services easier to ask, and also easier to answer.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:20 am

Hi everyone,

I am here to ask about MISC candles, l am in the right place. But first let me tell you that l owe an apology to you all. I don’t know where else to write it, l have searched for an “introduce yourself” section but haven’t found it. I want to apologise to Miss Cat, all the Forum moderators, and all the people who post here and will read this. The reason is: after a friend sent me a gift of several LM oils months ago, that she said would help in my situation, l had rushed here to look for instructions. I didn’t introduce myself, l didn’t say anything. My mind was just a mess of confusion, in a sea of bitterness and pain, and all l wanted was a solution. A few kind people replied to my posts, for which l am very thankful. However l can see now how stupid l was. I came here to “take” without having nothing to give back. I came here thinking that l would be able to perform an effective spell after reading a few posts.

When Miss Cat told me that l could have secured with pins or thread the petition paper in my honey jar that was unfortunately opening up, l had an epiphany. She said that I would have spared myself this mistake if only I had read her Paper in my Shoe book. At which point l was sensible enough to stop myself. I ordered several LM books from from Amazon, including Paper in my shoe, that were shipped from the US, and read them all. Now, several months later, l feel not only that l can try to do my first spell with the support of those books and this forum that l have almost read in its entirety 😃, but l find myself increasingly interested in the THEORY behind African American folk magic and conjure. When l look at myself from 5 months ago, l cannot believe that l could think, back then, to be able to cast a spell with zero knowledge, zero understanding, and a mess of a mind. My circumstances haven’t changed, but my mindset has, and now l feel l can humbly begin. What is most pleasing to me is, I am no longer looking for a quick solution to my present challenges, rather l am more and more interested in the theory behind why something is performed the way it is, and l have learned, though divination of course, but also to logical thinking, to locate what the obstacles in my circumstances are, and set consequent spells accordingly. For instance: no love spell will work if you don’t eliminate the reasons or obstacles that prevent the relationship from developing. This logical approach is something l have learned from you people here, forum moderators and admins, and l thank you for that.
I would advise anyone who is in an emotionally difficult situation to stop for a minute and take the time to educate yourself before you attempt any spiritual working: it will be worthy, and you will have a clearer mind, a better understanding of what you need to do exactly, and a much better focus on your work. So let me apologise to everyone here, for not understanding this sooner.

So, as l said l am ready to begin with my own spiritual workings, but have decided that the way l want to proceed is to have the MISC back my work with candle runs. And l am here because l am undecided between Blockbuster and Influence. I will outline my circumstances so perhaps some kind souls here will provide with their advice. If you feel l should do both types, Blockbuster and Influence, or if you think l need a different set of candles, please feel free to tell me so.

I will briefly outline my case: l am in love with a much older man (he is 75, l am 40) that l know from church and my feelings are reciprocated. His mother died when he was in his early teens, leaving him and his brothers in the care of a religious institution. They are not ordained monks but they grew up in that environment and all of the three men have been celibate all their lives. This gentleman is a Cancer sun, Scorpio moon, and l believe he sensed it very early that l fancied him despite me avoiding him at every opportunity. Very soon it became apparent that my feelings were reciprocated and while he was always looking at me from afar, almost circling around me while mentally devising a way to come near me, he started to take baby steps towards approaching me, such as joining in conversations that l had with other people, laughing at everything l said like l was very funny, giggling like a 13 year old when in my presence, etc. Less than a year ago he had come to a point of “adolescent” silliness that had started tongues wagging in the community. This escalated to the point that 10 months ago he said in front of everyone that he hoped God would grant him a “heart that is not afraid to be hurt and that will do what is expected of him”. Up to this point I had not made a move towards him because l understood he was not very familiar with romantic relationships, and also l thought the lifelong celibacy of him and his brothers was the problem. But now he was saying that his fear of being hurt was the thing holding him back.

Since that day he has invited me over his place several times, especially when l was having exams at uni, l was spending there the whole week. Nothing physical ever happened because, despite him giving out sexual hints while l was there and making him look like he was waiting for a move from me, l was waiting for a more “open” move from him. What l didn’t know was that the fear of gossip and his own concerns about celibacy were resurfacing in the course of those several months, to the point that now he seems to have changed this mind.

I have had numerous reading with different readers and they ALL confirm the following:

1) Gossip is the main concern. The fear of a marred reputation.
2) Celibacy is seen as an obstacle to love
3) There is a constant idea of having to sacrifice love because of a moralistic environment despite his seeing me in the most positive light: the beloved woman, the woman with a pure heart, the devoted woman.
4) More recently the cards have also shown himself thinking of me as a woman hiding her pain behind a “mountain” of coldness/silence. Which is true because the one time l tried to discuss this with him openly, he remained bottled up, and l barely speak to him since that day, apart from the chit chat we do when l am at his home.

When l asked a reader to consult the pendulum, she said this relationship is worth pursuing. But boy, l am discouraged. Last month l had to stay at his home for the night because l had to exams at uni. The first night we had to postpone my stay because someone from his community had died and he had to leave immediately to attend the funeral. He called me on the phone and it sounded like his main concern was not the funeral, but the fact that he would not see me! A reading with Lenormand oracle the very same day confirmed: the funeral, the journey, and that all he desired was coming back to the woman he loved. The following week l spent the eve of the exam at his home and suddenly he was all nervous. A reading the next day confirmed that all he was thinking while l was there was: celibacy, gossip, celibacy preventing love, etc.

So now l find myself with a man who longs for me when l am not there or we meet among other people (we meet every day, by the way) but whose mind goes short-circuit when l am physically alone with him in his home.

My intent would be to bring him back to the point when he himself had brought himself without me doing anything, not even confessing my feelings for him: the point where he had overcome his fears for his reputation and objections, on celibacy, and was willing to start a relationship. I want to cry every time l recall him speaking these words in front of everyone, and l am overwhelmed by tenderness at the thought of a 75 year old man falling in love like a teenager and acting so shy and so clumsy like he did in the beginning...awww love is truly a transformative force, whose origins is truly mysterious.

So l was thinking of having the MISC set up runs of Blockbuster candles for me to tear down all obstacles, either practical or psychological, that stand in the way of a relationship. And Influence candles on him to bring him back to that time when the possibility of a relationship was actually his idea, and gossip, and celibacy and reputation were not insurmountable obstacles.

On my part here, l will be working on an elaborate skull spell with several “actors”: a purple skull for him, to influence his thoughts. And before him, a red offertory candle representing obstacles in our way, and this candle will have mini black skull candles at its side, representing gossip and slanderous people. All anointed and dressed with Blockbuster products.

I would appreciate if anyone here would let me have their opinion on whether my choice of MISC candles is correct, or if you would pick other candles, or if you would add more candles.

I plan to have them set on April 5, it will be Full Moon in Aries which controls the mind. A set of 3 runs that will be enough for the waxing moon period, because to me Blockbuster and Influence are active workings (blast obstacles and plant a certain thought in a mind and have it increase its influence). But please, if anyone here think l should perform Blockbuster during a waning moon (removing obstacles), just tell me so.

Thank you very much for your help, and God bless.

Elisa

PS Sorry for my poor English today, l am in a hurry and it’s not my first language.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello Elisa,

Yes, you could work with Blockbuster candles if you feel there are outside obstacles to your budding relationship. You could speak to the candle deacons and explain your goals and they can either confirm this choice or suggest another one.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:13 am

Thank you Miss Athena, l am so looking forward to have these candles set!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 pm

Does MISC offer a candle that would cause a target to be restless with thoughts of me until they contact me, without the use of the intranquil spirit? I am aware of the restless oil lucky mojo has, which i do have myself, along with hair/photo/DOB/Name of my target, but i LOVE having MISC back up the work..

could i possibly order a black unlabeled candle from MISC and then just put in my petition "Make X (DOB) restless with thoughts of me (DOB) until he contacts me. Make X think of touching me, tasting me, being with me, and miserable without me" ??

So, basically i want Something along the lines of whats mentioned in the intranquil spirit prayer, without working with the intranquil spirit.. a "restless vigil".

thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello thelight1,

You just answered your own question.

You could do just that with a black candle request. Just know that calling upon any destructive energy to make your target restless and miserable until he comes back to you may influence the kind of person he will be upon his return. Personally, I avoid this kind of work when attempting a reconciliation, but that's just me.

Good luck.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,

at the moment, i want him hurting; not reconciling with me. I just found out my target went on a "vacation" with another woman, acting as if it was a boys trip. So the restless vigil is my attempt at "crossing him up"; as i do not care for him to have bad luck, be sexually unresponsive, etc, i want him to pine for me... badly. and i will most likely order a healing vigil for myself and road opener to attract someone new.

thank you for your quick response; blessings to you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:24 pm

thelight1 --

Yes, Restless is the older -- and secular -- formula that produces the same result as the Intranquil Spirit, but by use of plant / root / herb allies, not by calling upon a troubled spirit of the dead.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:42 am

Greetings to all,

I am going to order a candle service soon but am trying to decide which would be best. I am interested in someone but right now he is just an acquaintance... I had a reading from one of the readers from hoodoo psychics he is always spot on it’s amazing...he confirmed this man is interested. Problem is lack of communication and I would like to start up a friendly/flirty sexual relationship. Nothing serious. Any suggestions on which candles to choose? I am thinking mercury for communication with me plus an additional candle to draw him in if possible.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:43 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

Since you just want something flirty and sexual, then go with Kiss Me Now which is formulated to bring about fun sexy times. You can have that lit along with a Mercury candle to encourage more communication between you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:43 am

Thank you much Miss Athena

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:24 am

Hi everyone,
I recently had two candle workings done by missionary independent Church. I love their services. Soon after Igot my candle report which was positive for the love workin I requested, I find that I keep thinking about this person especially as soon as I wake up. Everything I petitioned for is what I find myself thinking about , I don’t understand it’s as if I targeted myself ...I hope I don’t sound crazy but that’s whats happening I thought it was supposed to affect my target, not me?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2019 5:07 pm

In my experience, Mysticmama4, love work specifically tends to affect you because it is your energy you are putting into the work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:37 am

Thank you much jwmcclin.

Chrisbgirl

Unread post by Chrisbgirl » Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Rev.Ernest- I am hoping to get some advice before ordering candles to be lit- so I can get the right ones!

My daughter has a very important dance competition on July 5th. I’ve ordered the Crown of Success Kit, and both Victory and I Can You Can’t oils. I’d like to have a candle(s) lit to back everything up. Do you suggest having the candles lit in the actual day of her dancing, or earlier as well?

What info do I need to include in the petition?

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Chrisbgirl,

I am not Rev. Ernest, however if I was coming up to a big event like a recital, or a major test for school, I would want them lit before the day of the event. Depending on your needs, having a run set, to burn leading up to the event and during the event to give her the edge and success. Petition should be what you want to happen, include specifics to the work such as her dance competition, her birthday the day of the event. You can also attach a photo. If you look on the petition page on MISC is walks you though that.

MISC Candle service: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Chrisbgirl

Unread post by Chrisbgirl » Thu May 16, 2019 6:53 am

Thankyou JayDee!
What would you suggest- a run of Crown of Success?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 16, 2019 1:26 pm

Chrisbgirl,

I absolutely would do a run of the candles, to me it helps reinforce the work as she prepares for the dance, then during, and also the candle will likely burn after so she will get great reviews. Psalms 23 is a great go to psalm to use during this work. If you can put some Crown of success oil in her hair and inside her shoes as well. Good luck!

Prosper
Newly Registered

Unread post by Prosper » Thu May 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi all
I ordered a blockbuster,crown of success and fast luck candles to be burned at the missionary independent chuch but I didn't receive any acknowledgement email.am pretty new and I had read somewhere that the acknowledgement email shows that your order has been received and is being worked on.what should I do next?I also had ordered on 1st May an attraction candle and a king Solomon wisdom which was to be burned on the day I sit for the exams which will be in a weeks time.the attraction candle was to be lit at the time I ordered.when should I expect my report, is it after both have completed burning or I can get a report for the attraction candle as I wait for the king Solomon to be lit.
Another thing the block buster I ordered was because I am under going through a lot in my marriage and infact I moved out and I rented a single room and left everything behind.We have two kids whom I also left behind.My husband and my in-laws pushed their niece to come live with us 4 months ago.the moment she stepped into my house everyone started giving me attitude.she is very dirty, could wear my son's clothes including innerware and she couldn't do anything I asked her including house chores.my husband supported her in all ways and they could hang out together and were inseparable they started doing things together, including planning for what should be bought in my house,what to be cooked and all that.i then asked my husband to rent her a hostel or send her back to her mother but he said she is a good girl and I am looking for ways to kick her out,this he told me in her presence and that she was not going anywhere.they would sit together and laugh at me ridicule and make fun of me.i was hurt and one night I decided to beat her up and throw her out but my husband defended her and I had to lock my self in the bedroom and left very early in the morning.when the inlaws heard they all came and I was told my husband said I was the one who started it all and the niece is well behaved..it's been 6 days now and no one has ever talked to me since.the mother in-law with her daughters would discuss me with their niece and told her never to leave me house.my husband does everything the family says especially the mother.the niece is into drugs.her mother had thrown her out ,the father in-law also threw her out and no one in the family wanted to host her.so I ordered a block buster for I feel my marriage and life has obstacles,and everytime am with someone and we work hard together I support him and he achieves something, something will always come up to separate us and force me out.i want my husband and my family back.i want my husband to see things clearly and to know that he is wrong and should have protected me ,to support and protect me from his family and love and respect me as a wife.after the block buster which candle should I burn first?I was thinking of reconciliation then follow me boy and then a run of stay with me.i would aslo like to revenge and cause all the inlaws to fight amongst themselves because of their niece and for her to get trouble with the law.she also has induced psychosis which everyone denied and I would like it to be full blown the day she will take any drug.the other candles I ordered were for my luck in forex trading and success in everything I do.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Hi Prosper,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

I am so sorry to hear you are going through all of this.

If you have questions on the candles you have had lit by MISC, you should contact them directly to confirm when they were set. They are very responsible so rest assured that they lit your candles as you requested. You can contact them at 707-887-7808.

They will send you a candle report once your candle has completed its burn.

Your idea of Block Buster followed by Reconciliation followed by Stay With Me is a good plan for repairing your relationship with your husband.

As for the matter concerning the niece and in-laws, I would read through the sub-forum on dealing with family members, where you can find several threads full of advice to help get the niece to move out and how to handle your meddling in-laws:
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-parents-ch ... s-f49.html

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck!

Chrisbgirl

Unread post by Chrisbgirl » Sun May 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Another question! Sorry..
How long of a candle run is best to do before the competition? One week, two or three weeks?
Is longer better? Does it strengthen or weaken the work?
Thanks so much for your help!
I’m thinking Candle of Success and Victory...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Hello Chrisbgirl,

Order as long a run as you can afford, to keep that energy on your situation for as long as possible.

I think you mean Crown of Success. That with Victory is a nice combination.

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”