Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:48 am

Hello Teedee,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I'm sorry you're going through this with your ex. Definitely get him into a honey jar immediately. Candles do not need to be tapered, any kind will do. Use pink for romantic love, red for passionate love, or while for all-over healing of your relationship.

Add some Balm of Gilead to your jar, to smooth over past hurts and encourage him towards reconciliation.

HER-BAL-BUDS
Balm of Gilead Buds
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

The Reconciliation spell kit is a great idea as it contains everything you need plus full instructions.

For reputable and ethical readers and rootworkers, we recommend the following as your best bet against scammers:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 pm

I’ve tried everything, like I did 3 honey jars etc, but he’s not coming back. I guess you guys were right, he’s never coming back. I don’t know what to do anymore… I just wish I could bring him back. This whole thing makes me wanna die. I wish I could find a way to bring him back.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:19 pm

forgiveness,

I am so sorry for your feelings and loss of this relationship. If you did the same spell 2-3 times and no results then I would not continue doing that spell, it will not work for you. Its best to get a reading to determine: 1. will they return, 2. what work to do to help with that. You can contact an AIRR member for a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Lucky mojo also sells a reconciliation spell kit to bring a lover back: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
A lucky mojo book on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
You may also want to consider the cut and clear to help getting over past hurts and find a new person: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Please contact a doctor if you have feelings of depression that can only be treated with a medical professional.

In a side note I was in your shoes over an ex a few years back, I finally did the hard work and worked to get over them, let go of the past and heal. Now we are good friends, that ex went through a break up and I help him with it and advise him, funny how the world turns in the end. Please read Psalms 23 as you pray for Gods love to be on you during this hardship!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello forgiveness,

I'm so sorry to see you in such despair. You've been on my mind and I know you're having a difficult time right now.

The readings you received on the radio show a few weeks ago all indicated that this is not the right man for you. You will just continue to torment yourself by pursuing him. When you do the volume of work you've done on him and he still won't return, then it's time to accept that God's answer is no, because something better is intended for you. I know it's hard to hear but it's very important to understand.

What you've said before is that you wanted him to forgive you and come back. I think the bigger issue here is the forgiveness part (hence the forum name you've chosen). You want to be forgiven. Him returning to you would be a sign of that, which is why you've worked so hard for it to happen. But you're forgetting that the means of forgiveness are in your own hands - you need to come to a place where you can forgive yourself. Only then you will be able to move on with a renewed spirit and belief that you deserve great love, respect and happiness because you deserve all of that.

The recommendation of Cut & Clear is a good one, so you can free yourself of the emotional attachment that is keeping you bound in such misery. Please consider that an important first step, as hard as it will be. Use the link that JayDee provided and it will help you to feel better.

Then I would work with Tranquility and Healing products for yourself, to calm your heart and help you be more gentle with yourself. The bath salts are a good idea, as are the oils to anoint yourself daily. They will help to lift your spirit and bring you peace.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I do hope you will take the advice that Miss cat gave you on the radio and consult a mental health professional, who can help you handle your feelings in a more constructive manner for your serene and greatest good. Please do that if you have not already done so.

You can also send a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, where people all around the world will pray for you. It is a free and wonderful service.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I will keep you in my own prayers as well. I really hope you will take the advice from us here and the radio show, as it is offered with love and our highest hopes for your emotional well being. Please take care of yourself.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Thank you for caring about me and my situation, that means a lot to me. I guess I should just cut & clear, but he was my best friend and the person I was the closest to in my whole life. I can’t believe he didn’t even send me a text or email to hear from me or check if I’m okay, he knows about my history of depression but I guess he probably thinks I made that up, even though I told him about my suicidal tendencies and he comforted me many times when I was feeling down & crying. I was so sure I was gonna hear from him but it’s been 3 months... I can’t believe he would do this to me, it doesn’t make sense. I know I did a shitty thing but what he did to me is even worse. He promised me he would love me no matter what and that he didn’t care who I was, but when I told him the truth, I asked him if he still wanted to be with me and he told me « are you crazy? I would never date you » and I thought it was in the heat of the moment but it’s been months and absolutely no words from him... like last time we talked he was angry and upset and I really thought he was gonna call me after a few days but nothing. Meanwhile he’s posting on Instagram, going to clubs, following girls on ig etc... I do not recognize him, and I know it was stupid of me to think he would still love me after finding out the truth about me, but that’s what he said- like he even told me « I don’t care I still love you even if you’re not her because you’re the girl I fell in love with » and he told me that and that he still loved me a few days before he found out the truth so I really, really don’t understand that reaction. Like it doesn’t make sense at all to me. I thought I would hear from him and that we would talk about it, but nothing. Absolutely nothing. I sent him pictures of me, he said I was cute, he knows I live 20 minutes car ride from him, and after 2 years of talking every day, crazy in love, me being the first girl he fell in love with and he being the first guy I fell in love with, laughing together, hearing him cry, hearing me crying, telling me about his terminally ill dad, being here after he got in a car accident, giving him all the love I got which I thought he knew was real, being so close and loving each other so much, he wouldn’t abandon me like that. I thought he would understand why I lied and made up these excuses as to not see each other. Honestly, I think the most heartbreaking and hurtful thing to realize is that he probably was in love with THAT girl and not me… even though I’m the girl he talked to all the time and claimed to love forever. It just makes no sense at all to me and I will never understand that reaction, and I guess I’ll never have closure because he’s probably never gonna talk to me again. I thought I was gonna marry this guy lol I’ve never had a connection like that. He’s not even interested in meeting me after everything we’ve been through… I could contact him but he told me never to do it last time we talked and it would break my heart if I sent him a message and he told me « leave me alone crazy bitch I’ve never loved you and I don’t want you » lol. Besides if he wanted to talk to me he could and would. But he doesn’t. He doesn’t care. I swear to God it’s like someone murdered him and replaced him with a clone that has no memory or feelings for me like…? It doesn’t make sense to me at all. How can he not even be just a little bit curious about me? I’ve never felt more worthless or rejected in all my life. I am deeply unloveable. What else could I try besides honey jars and moving candle spells? I know I should just move on, but I just wanna try one last thing before I do. Just anything to bring him back to me. At least talk to him. Understand. I’m seeing a therapist but every time I leave my appointment I spend the whole drive home crying for an hour because even just talking about it makes me cry. Like right now lol. It’s ridiculous. Over some guy I’ve never met and who doesn’t even wanna meet me. But we used to spend the whole day and night talking to each other, telling each other I love you every day, falling asleep together, etc. I. Just. Don’t. Understand. It drives me crazy. So I’ll do the cut and clear spell, but is there anything I can try before that? Any spells? Anything that can bring someone back to you, just so I can understand? I know I shouldn’t after that reading I got, but I just need to try one last thing. If you have any advice or spell to try, please tell me. Thank you and thank you so much for your advice. <3

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 am

Hello forgiveness,

The way to look at this situation is this man is showing you his true colors and what he's really made of. He knows your history with depression yet he won't check in on you to make sure you're OK. That tells you everything you need to know about him.

He's not worthy of you. You've built him up in your mind to be something better than he is. Don't let a man you've never even met destroy your self-esteem. You are very lovable, and letting him take that belief from you is wrong. He doesn't deserve your time or your tears. Walk away.

I'm glad you have a therapist to talk to. They are hard conversations but they will get easier. Please stick with it, and please use the Tranquility and Healing products I recommended. They will help you feel so much better. Prolonging your suffering by trying "just one more thing" to get him back is self-destructive and I really don't want to see you go down that path. Please work on yourself now. Let him be another woman's problem.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi

I’m going to Jerusalem over Easter and would like advice on how to set my prayers in the holiest city.
Do I add herbs and oils to my prayer?
Do I add my name and hubby name and cross cross a psalm over it?
Do I write our names criss cross and write my wish around in a ring around our names.

Sorry I’m confused with over excitement. I just want to maximise the opportunity. Thanks in advance for any responses

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 pm

oceanblue ,

You are mixing Jewish tradition at the Western Wall with hoodoo. The method at the wall I believe from my friends who are Jewish is to write the prayer and stick it in a crack of the wall. This forum topic is on ex lovers, is this prayer in relation to that?

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:27 am

Hi

Thank you for your reply.
Come to think of it perhaps I am mixing the two together. I guess m6 thoughts came from praying using psalm prayers and then lead to using name papers.
Yes, I’m trying to reconcile with my spouse.
Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:08 pm

oceanblue,

I would stick the pray paper in the Western Wall dressed with reconciliation powder, as you do it read Psalms 23 and 32 together, asking to reconcile you together in love.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 am

JayDee

Thank you for your speedy response. Have a Great Easter.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:05 am

Miss Athena,

You’re right I know he’s been an asshole to me but I just wish I could change his mind or at least just talk to me. Do you think his reaction is normal after what I’ve done and I deserve it? I just wanna try one last time. Is there anything else other than a honey jar or moving candle spell I could try? I swear I’ll do the cut and clear spell right away if it doesn’t work. It’s just that I’ll regret it if I don’t at least try one last thing. Thank you for your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:56 pm

forgiveness,

I am not Miss Athena, but I do think she stated in the message that when you called in the radio they said it was over and move on, that he was not good for you. I do think his reaction is normal, to be mad then not want to talk to someone, many people act and do this daily to others on the internet. I dont think you deserve to be treated badly by anyone, everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. Remember magic help but the answer is ultimately up to God, he is the sole decider if something will happen or not. We can do all the magic in the world, but if God says no, its no. We have to listen to the signs of the work, we need to listen to the work when it does not produce results. We need to listen to our professional readers and rootworkers when they tell you something a certain way. You do seem to be working from a role of desperation to get this man, throwing anything and everything at it and him. I think you would be best in doing a cut and clear, seeking out a professional you can talk about these hard feelings you are dealing with to help let them go. I was stuck on an ex once for a long time and it lingered with us, the greatest feeling was when I cut the ropes and let myself be free of the hurt and pain I was inflicting on myself over the ending of the relationship. I used the cut and clear spiritual supplies and the spell outlined by Miss Cat, along with the black walnut bath and wore cut and clear and clarity. I hope and wish you well!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:28 pm

Hello forgiveness,

I second JayDee's excellent response to you and do wish you would heed it. Trying "one more thing" is ultimately self-defeating. Rest assured that you have already done all that you can. You have done so much work on him and have gotten the same answer, so it really is time now to focus on yourself.

You did NOT deserve his bad behavior, so please remove that idea from your head. You deserve love and happiness, and it's waiting for you if you would just embrace your own future and stop dwelling on the past. Please forgive yourself first, and then allow yourself room to draw in all of the good things waiting for you.

You can do it, I have faith in you. I wish you the very best of luck, and please keep us posted on your progress.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:29 am

Thank you for your help :( I guess there’s nothing left to do

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Thu May 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Forgiveness can you pm me

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 10:40 am

Hi forgiveness,

Now is the time to do the work on yourself that has been described here and on the radio show. It will be a great investment.

Marionwife,

We disabled the PM system on the forum.

TinaMarie14

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:40 am

Hi all so I just finished my St Martha the dominator candle. It burned very clear. At one point while burning I could see an image of my Target’s first initial in the wax. There was wax residue at the bottom- a full ring with the majority of the wax position towards the top-right from the candle. From what I read this is the non physical-spiritual/ emotional blockage and future emotions( I could be wrong as I only read from one source). What work can be down to remove this block? All my candles seem to always burn clear since I’ve started the work ( Come to Me, A plain Yellow- to commute, St Martha- clarity,and Blockbuster- ( burned semi cloudy but clear, also a Do as I Say candle - but that burned top black, bottom clear). I say all this to say I have faith this will work. But want to clear the blockage that I read from the wax.

The ultimate goal is reconciliation, as we are not speaking at the moment, with the end goal being marriage.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 07, 2019 12:14 pm

TinaMarie14,

Lucky Mojo carries a few products that are related to your request: Block buster to blow away and blocks, road opener to open the roads, van van can be used to clear away and open roads as well.

Road Opener: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Block Buster: http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Van Van: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Fri May 10, 2019 11:56 am

Thank you Miss Athena.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Sat May 11, 2019 11:32 am

Hello... I was wondering if anyone could suggest a spell for me to do to reconcile with my now ex. We just broke up today, over a fight. Miscommunication like always! Communication hasn’t been the best, we’re long distance (only hour and a half by plane) and I’m just not ready to give up and let go of things. I know we still love each other and I can’t stand the thought of giving up walking away and never talking again. He said he wants to remain friends and he still loves me.. but how can I be just friends with someone I love and once saw a future with? I want a fresh start and to try to work on the small issues we have... is there anything that would make him act more loving towards me? And that would make him realize that he’s made a mistake? Anything fast working?

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Mon May 13, 2019 9:52 am

Hello LaJaguarina,

A good old Honey or Sugar jar will make him act more loving towards you.

There’s plenty of very effective products that Lucky Mojo makes such as (just as an example depending what angle you choose) come to me, follow me boy, kiss me now, look me over, return to me... the list goes on especially since you can mix some products together. If you go to the home page or read at least one page in this section of the forum you can find a spell that suits you. If you can’t find one, make one!!! There’s also plenty of information about how to perform these spells, also on the home page and here in the forums.

My best suggestion, hire a professional listed in AIRR. They can tell you about your situation and what’s the best way to move forward. I didn’t know how valuable this was in my life until I stopped Procrastinating and went and did it, I’m happy I did.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Mon May 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Marionwife, can you tell me what you wanted to PM me about?

taciturnxlove
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Tue May 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi all,

I want to rekindle a relationship with my ex-lover whom I developed a close friendship with. I ended things amicably a few months prior, and now that our friendship has developed, I would like to revisit a romantic relationship with him. However, he is insistent on remaining friends at this time due to his recent career change as well minor differences between us. We talk on the phone every day but we don't see each other as often, though I have seen him twice in the past three weeks. I dressed a 4 inch candle with LM oils such as Come to Me, Influence, and Love Me and burned it with him in mind. However, it is hard to gauge how effective my candles are when we already communicate daily. I do find myself thinking of him more frequently and wanting to stay on the phone longer, but beyond that, it's hard to tell since we both initiate contact equally. If I don't call him, he calls me and vice versa. I would like to influence him to change his mind on the idea of us being in a committed relationship again. (I should also mention he's a Taurus and tends to be set in his ways of thinking!)

I am planning to order a run of candles at MISC to supplement my own workings. What would be a good choice for a vigil for this situation? As well as any other workings I can do to supplement my candle run? Thank you in advance to anyone that chooses to answer my question.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello taciturnxlove,

I have moved your post to the thread on reconciliation, as this is really what you're trying to do in bringing him back as a romantic partner and not merely a friend. Read through the posts here for spell advice to help move him back into a relationship with you.

As for candles you could order, Reconciliation would be great as well as Influence, as you wish to change his mind about the kind of relationship he wants with you. I would add Balm of Gilead buds to either, as this helps to smooth over past hurts. You can request that they be added when making your candle order.

HER-BAL-BUDS
Balm of Gilead Buds
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck.

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Thu May 16, 2019 5:54 am

Good Day,

I am wanting some advice please and thank you, the guy I like has finally returned after me not seeing him for 4 years, only for a short moment to see me, he called on messenger and asked to see me 😲 and wanted to meet where we first met years ago but that day I was at work, then he looked not happy about that he couldn't see me when he wanted, then the next day he calls I'm available and he is rushing me, :lol: to get to him, seems it's all about what he wants and maybe he has a time limit because he has someone else, maybe, I'm not sure??? Just saying...
He told me he is single but now days of course men just say that. 😒My point is it appears he is resisting me and that he doesn't want love from me. When I saw him the day I was off, I saw him for about an hour, and of course I could see he was resisting me, because he said something extremely funny, I asked to hold his hand and he said he can't because I will do voodoo on him???

What I have to say here: it's apparent my hard work has brought him home 😁, and made him remember old past memories. And I want to know what should I do to stop him from resisting the spell work? I still deeply care about him. I see that we still have the same chemistry together too, even after 4 long years of not seeing him. He lives overseas and I also want to know what I can buy so he will ask for me to visit him over there??? I get bored and want to visit him. If he wants to live overseas , I would love to live with him. He tells me he is looking for a girlfriend but again his actions doesn't seem to match just yet, and I want him to make the effort and I want to be his woman

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 16, 2019 6:29 am

Hello CuriousChris,

Does he know for a fact that you have been doing work on him, or are you guessing based on his comment to you?

If this were me, I would get a reading to understand his resistance better and map out a plan to address it. You can find qualified readers here:

To help affect his mindset with regard to you visiting or moving to live with him, you can work with Influence products, especially on a skull candle.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

This should get you started, but do consider a reading for more insight into what's happening with him.

New2this

Unread post by New2this » Thu May 16, 2019 9:57 am

Hello Everyone

Please forgive me as I am fairly new and this is my first post. I’m in a same sex marriage and my wife left our home on March 5th of this year after a very heated argument. We have not stopped communicating but sometimes it’s more regular than others. She is younger so does most of her communication through texting. The last time we were physically together was April 29th.

I would like some advice on how to proceed as far as reconciliation is concerned. On May 7th she stated she wanted a divorce and would come to discuss it on May 13th ( our anniversary).

On May 9th I ordered the reconciliation vigil candle to be placed on the altar of MISC. I have also ordered the reconciliation honey jar kit just haven’t started it because I have a reading with Miss Cat on June 6th and wanted her outlook.

Since I have ordered the candle my wife and I have communicated through text at least once a day and on Mother’s Day she actually asked how my day was going and if I was with my children.

So I’m wondering if I should start the Honey Jar Friday May 17th while the moon is waxing for the last day. Which I believe waxing is for increasing and Friday’s are for love based on what I have read here. Is there anything else I should do such as moving candle, in female form and pink color dressed in lavender love. Since we are in contact do I need to do return to me in conjunction with the honey jar? Or should I just wait until after my reading with Miss Cat before starting anything because it appears that the vigil candle is somewhat working because her tone isn’t defensive or attacking at this point but it does appear reserved yet kind.

I’m sorry for the long winded post but I just wanted to make sure I handled it properly because this is my marriage and I love my wife. Thank you in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello New2this,

You should start your honey jar as soon as possible, as you want to get that sweetening energy on your relationship from now. If you want to wait, then Friday would be appropriate.

Since you have a reading coming up so soon with Miss cat, see what she has to say about your prospects for reconciliation and recommendations for work to be done. That said, there is no harm in starting your Reconciliation spell kit from now, as you can always adjust your work based on her advice.

Chris274
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chris274 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:52 am

Hi. How do I use the Return to me oil to return my ex bf back to me if we do not meet or talk anymore? Is there anything I can do with the oil to bring him back without doing spells? Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello Chris274,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

I'm not sure what you mean by "without doing spells" as the whole point of conjure work is to help manifest desired change. The oil would be useless sitting on a shelf if you don't put it to work for you.

If you want to return him to you, you could burn candles dressed in the oils (presuming this does not constitute a "spell" in your mind), but since you are no longer even communicating, it sounds like you would need more than a candle spell to bring you back together.

What is your objection to spellwork? Privacy? Ethics? Something else? Please clarify and we can advise you better.

Cutiepiekitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Sun May 19, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello,

Is there a spell that I can use to bring back a fwb and possibly make him want more. Here’s some background: I met this guy on tinder in January and we quickly became fwbs. We hooked up a lot for about a month before he ghosted me in February.

I did a honey jar a few weeks ago but I haven’t seen any results so far. I’m trying to be patient but I was wondering if there was any more powerful spells. I really miss him and would do anything to get him back. Also I live with my parents right now so if the spell could be something that is easy to hide and doesn’t use candle work that would be nice. But if the only powerful spells involve candles then I will try my best.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello Cutiepiekitty,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

You are in the correct thread for your question, so have you read through the posts here? There are 100 pages full of advice and ideas, and I'm sure something here will resonate with you.

If you can't burn candles at home, you can either hire a rootworker to perform work for you or else have lights set for you at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Links for both are here:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Sun May 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Can someone please answer my post or tell me why it's ignored

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Hello CuriousChris,

I did answer your post above. I also answered a similar post of yours, which I had to move to another thread as it was off-topic here.

If you still have questions after reading the advice we gave you, feel free to ask.

We are a bit short-handed on moderators at the moment, and we get to each post within a day so please have patience. Thanks.

New2this

Unread post by New2this » Mon May 20, 2019 3:46 am

Miss Athena
TY for your reply. I actually didn’t see it here until Monday morning. I just went with my gut and started my reconciliation honey jar on Friday morning before sunrise. I also put a very nice red and pink thinking of you card with reconciliation oil lightly rubbed on it in the mail to my spouse. In hopes that when she opens it the work will pick up some momentum.

I will continue to work the honey jar and do my guided reconciliation meditation but until my reading with Miss Cat, I won’t start anything else as you have advised. One quick question though I read somewhere on the forum that bathing before love work and dressing in fresh clean clothes is a good idea. Is this true? I’m very dedicated to my work as this is my marriage and it’s honestly a short commitment that I’ve actually made (13 days). So with that being said if I should shower and dress in clean clothes even though I’m doing my work as the hands of the clock are going up before sunrise then I will do so.
Thank you again in for responding and any guidance would be useful to help my honey jar work/my intentions to be a strong as possible. Peace and light to you all.

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Mon May 20, 2019 5:10 am

Yes it seems he knows, I'm using the products he said it to me with confidence, and I will honestly say this is not the first person to tell me that. A guy I dated in my past, he asked me if I was using any products on him and he said I was using the products and it's true I was, I am not sure why or how they know??? Does this mean that they are dreaming of me and that's the give away, I am not sure how they know but they do, is this common? For people to feel your working them??? Does anyone else have this problem

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”