Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 am

Be playful...massage it, extend your fingers to measure it and get your string...there you got it...use your imagination...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok, so I wondering if I'm just misunderstanding or if I have the wrong info. I was reading kats article on menstrual blood and its uses and saw in one part its for capturing his sexual attention. I read further and it says urine can be substituted for menstrual blood if the nature is to tye and bind him. Is this "tie and bind" him thing true for menstrual blood also? If so, then menstrual blood is for his sexual attention and to tie and bind him? So, I wouldn't need to do any tie or bind him speels other than the menstrual blood?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm

alliyaah27 --

There is no "rule of 3" in hoodoo. Here is a thread which will explain this to you:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Yes tie and bind him is true for menstrual blood. Menstrual blood is used for different uses by a female. It can add power, as well as sexual attention, tied and bind nature. I would not say you do not need to do any other tie and bind spells but I think it would help to do a nation sack or something extra as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

QUick question I'm thinking of mixing some MB with bf's fruit punch. Question- How much mb do I use?? Its a 20oz bottle. ALso does he have to drink all of it to bind him? Or will he work if he only drinks some of it? Thank you in advance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 am

Just put a drop or two in and mix it in really well. Remember to pray your petition as you do so. Most people just put a dab in a glass before they give it to their target, but I suppose loading an entire bottle with it is a good way to make him ingest it multiple times over time, too. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 am

i want to get it in his system today so I bought a new fruit punch combo and am going to ask him to try it so he can tell me if he wants to switch brands ;) with my petition do I just ask that it binds us and keeps him faithful

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 am

Yes...although keeping him faithful is another issue...

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 am

ok so once its measured "hard" we only knot it after we wet it in the semen? Can I call him by his nickname or does it have to be his real name? I shorten his name

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:03 am

I have a question- Is it possible for more than one woman to bind a man with MB? I slipped some yest in a drink although he only had a couple of sips from it so now sure if that was enough. Gave him some this am mixed in with his liquid vitamin-that he drank all of. How does one know if this has been done before by another woman?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 am

Get a reading and yes it is possible binding involves a lot of things...

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Ok, so I just put menstrual blood I his drink and food. I've read that the effects are almost immediate or fast. How or what does he usually act to know if its working?

brown

Unread post by brown » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 am

I am new to this, can anyone give advise on the product I should purchase from Lucky Mojo in order to ....

#1 remove another women from my husbands life ( I would like for her to not want him anymore, as well as him not want her anymore. something to tear them apart, to cause her to nag at him all the time about everything, to cause her to be loud and nasty to him. for her to become a source of head ace and misery when he is with her. I would like something that will cause confusion between them, making them unable to come together and be like oil and water, for her to be a negative to him

#2 soften my husband to me, cause him to think of me all the time, to miss being with me when we apart, to see that what he is doing is wrong, and that with his family is were he should be.

#3 something to tear her relationships with his family ( his mom) apart to cause an end to them communicating.

#4 I would also like to know if I can do something to help with her pain, to cause her to not hurt to bad when it ends, to see that being with him like this is no good, for her heart to become cold to him, for her eyes to see him as nothing she wants. I would also like to know if it is possible to do something that would speed up someone better for her coming into her life. something that would bring her peace and take her mind off of missing or wanting him, for her to feel good about him not being with her, to see it as the right thing.

Do I make any sense, or am I crazy?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Hello.

brown wrote:#1 remove another women from my husbands life ( I would like for her to not want him anymore, as well as him not want her anymore. something to tear them apart, to cause her to nag at him all the time about everything, to cause her to be loud and nasty to him. for her to become a source of head ace and misery when he is with her. I would like something that will cause confusion between them, making them unable to come together and be like oil and water, for her to be a negative to him
?

Separation, Break Up and Inflammatory Confusion are the products you need for this. I suggest you buy the fixed Break Up bottle spell and work that.
brown wrote:#2 soften my husband to me, cause him to think of me all the time, to miss being with me when we apart, to see that what he is doing is wrong, and that with his family is were he should be.

I would go with Love Me and Adam and Eve products. Wear the oils as perfume, burn red candles dressed with them, and wash you cloths and his in the bath crystals.
brown wrote:#3 something to tear her relationships with his family ( his mom) apart to cause an end to them communicating.
Not going to happen. That's just the honest truth. It's darn near impossible to break a man from his mamma, and why would you want to? A man that loves his mother is a good man. You'll just have to learn to deal with her. Try a Honey Jar on the three of you, him, his mamma and you. LuckyMojo makes a Peaceful Home Honey Jar kit that would be a great help.
brown wrote: #4 I would also like to know if I can do something to help with her pain, to cause her to not hurt to bad when it ends, to see that being with him like this is no good, for her heart to become cold to him, for her eyes to see him as nothing she wants. I would also like to know if it is possible to do something that would speed up someone better for her coming into her life. something that would bring her peace and take her mind off of missing or wanting him, for her to feel good about him not being with her, to see it as the right thing.
See above.

Links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

I believe in #3 you asked to tear the relationship apart from her with his mother. I would simply do a vinegar jar for that, or some separation work.

Before we go ANY further, you need to get a reading, and probably hire a professional. For number 2, that could broken down into many different spells as you are asking for him to think of you endlessly, and see the family that you and him could be. That is MORE than ONE step.

I would get a reading to see what is truly needed to bring you and him back together once again, and if it is possible.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm a little unsure what you want to say in number 3,do you want to tear your husband's relationship with his mom or this woman's relationship with your husband's mom?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:18 pm

from how i read it..Brown is saying she wants this other woman to have friendly relationships with his family be broken apart.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

brown

Unread post by brown » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Thank you so very much I will start with a reading, and precede from there. Yes number # 3 is about " the other women " and my husbands mother. they have contact on a daily basis and are close. i would never want to come between him and his mom, they do not have the best relationship, and she has caused much hurt for him and me, she is a negative and very manipulative person, but I don't want to be the cause of my husband and his mom having a bad relationship, I would like to stop her from running her mouth or having a bad influence on him. But my main thing is I would like this women out of his life 100% and that would mean she would have to stop having relationships with his family members, that is my goal TO STOP HER AND HIS MOM FROM BEING SO CLOSE. As for the reading, money is an issue for me right now, so what would be... in the minds of those who are seasoned and experienced in this area,what would be something I could order and start on my own, just to get the ball rolling also no one had any ideas for number 4... or is that not something that can happen? again thank you so very much, for your input and advice, it is more then appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Get a reading first some of this stuff may not even be needed.

brown

Unread post by brown » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Im sorry this is brown again the poster of the original 4 questions, I had one more, someone said to wash his clothing in the Adam and Eve bath crystals, my question is ...If I do this will it also have a positive effect on his relationship with the other women, as he is with her a lot, and spends the night with her about 3 days out of the week? I don't want to do anything that will strengthen or effect there relationship in a good way. Is there anything I can do or put on him, when he is leaving from our home, and I know he is going to be with her in her home, and in her bed, that will effect them in a negative way as a couple?, but will not be carried back to our home and bed? Im also in the position because of our situation to send a gift to her from me, so would I be able to do something to something and give it to her, that will help bring about my goal. I am not a mean or bad person but feel I am justified in what I am going to do, because he is my husband and we have a family she needs to go away so that we can try and fix our home uninterrupted, and then if it does not work so be it, but I feel my children and myself deserve a fighting chance. one more thing, say her and I are doing the same kind of thing, for example I was reading about "Saint Martha the Dominator" and would like to call on her to help me, what if the other women was also using this saint to help her keep a hold on my husband, and then I also call on her....What would happen?

brown

Unread post by brown » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:15 pm

"starsinthesky", I respect your advice, and earlier today I sent you a IM on yahoo to find out about a reading with you. I will get the reading, but wanted to know if I can buy something from LM just to start of with, and if so what one product, or course of action do you all feel would be the best things to do while I wait on the funds to get the reading.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Its all about your intentions...if it is for him to soften up to you then obviously it wouldnt be direct towards her. It has been recommended that you break them up and do separation work which will affect their relationship if it is done well enough. To not have negativity carried back into your home you need to do cleansing work on your home thoroughly, and on a regular basis. Yes, you can do the gift thing. Do a forum search as many of the ideas have been discussed in detail already.

The reading is necessary to see if she was in fact using any kind of magic to hold your husband or working with a saint. That is what the reading is for. There is no point in worrying something when there is no need to. If she were working on your husband and you are for sure, then you would need to do some uncrossing work. You could do some binding work on the other woman such as a mirror box, and some protection work for your husband so that her work would not work.

Again, a reading is very much needed in this situation, and I would recommend that you hire someone especially if you are not that experienced or are still learning.

brown

Unread post by brown » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Thank you very much, and i will do what you are telling me. This will be the end of my rambling on. I will not continue on in till I receive a reading, as well as think about having someone do the work for me, and just do the things that are a little less complicated such as working with his clothes and with in my home, candles things like that. I hope I have not irritated anyone with my ignorance, I am not very knowledgeable, which is why I ask the things I do and in such detail. Thank you to all that responded to my questions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:26 pm

I sent you a PM back regarding your posts.

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:18 pm

I have been dateing this guy for a while but for last few weeks he's been staying away comming over late and I no he's cheating but I have not chought him yet and he just lies and says no he's not I don't no who it is with but I want him to stop this so I started this candle on him last Thursday its a do as I say but its burning fast flames high and its a lil smoky I don't think its enough what should I do to make him act right towards me? What do I need to use? And how do I no if the do as I say candle is working can u pls hel0p me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:23 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading to make sure that he is not cheating on you, and why he is acting different towards you. If he is in fact cheating on you then you need to follow a different path than if he was not. There are many different reasons why he could not be acting right towards you. Do as I say is in fact to get him to do as you say, but that is not going to help your relationship better. The flame is high and its smoky...meaning there are some slight obstacles that will be overcome. If you want him to do as you say, then it might work, but if you actually want to fix your relationship, then you need to go another route.

I strongly recommend that you get a reading to make sure whatever is going on in your relationship is directly addressed.

www.readersandrootworkers.org is a good start.

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Thank u

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Thank u

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am

Here's the problem:
My other half has been talking to someone, who I believe is the opposite sex. They are hiding it from me (obviously not very well, but well enough that I don't know who it is). I want to find out who it is, I also want them to stop going behind my back and hiding things like this from me if in fact it is innocent. Which I believe it is for the most part because I think this other person lives in a different city.

Even though they might be hiding these things from me, our relationship has gotten better than it has ever been. So, I do feel it is innocent for the most part, it just isn't fair to me that they hide these things from me.

Any advice and/or suggestions on what type of work to do for this situation?

Can a spell be done without knowing a name of a person? If so, how?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

Honestly - confront your significant other. Tell them how it's making you feel. If it's innocent, and you're just having trust issues, talking through it will really help your relationship in the long run. If it's not innocent, you'll likely be able to tell from their reaction to your query about it...and then you'll have more info and a better idea of what direction to take things.

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Honestly - confront your significant other. Tell them how it's making you feel. If it's innocent, and you're just having trust issues, talking through it will really help your relationship in the long run. If it's not innocent, you'll likely be able to tell from their reaction to your query about it...and then you'll have more info and a better idea of what direction to take things.
The problem is I can't confront them, because I'm NOT supposed to even know about anything. Is there anything that will bring a secret out of someone first, or encourage someone to not be so secretive?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 pm

I would recommend that you do some clarity and king solomon work on this individual to make better decisions. I recommend that you get a reading because there may be a reason why there are talking to this person that is no threat to you, or there maybe something that your relationship is lacking that can pull this person back in.

If you want them to stop talking then do some reconciliation work, and a freezer jar to freeze the other person out of their life. You can do a hot foot spell to. You can also work with St. Martha to dominate your significant other to do what you want them to do as well.

But I would get a reading first to see what is really going on.

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would recommend that you do some clarity and king solomon work on this individual to make better decisions. I recommend that you get a reading because there may be a reason why there are talking to this person that is no threat to you, or there maybe something that your relationship is lacking that can pull this person back in.

If you want them to stop talking then do some reconciliation work, and a freezer jar to freeze the other person out of their life. You can do a hot foot spell to. You can also work with St. Martha to dominate your significant other to do what you want them to do as well.

But I would get a reading first to see what is really going on.
Thank you! Where would you recommend I get a reading?

How do you do work, if you don't know the other persons name?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Good start is here http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

I just re-read your post. You know if you are apt to making small things a big deal in your relationship, then your significant other is going to hide it from you because they dont want to make it an issue. I can see that happening here. I get that hiding things from you are bad, okay I get it. however, if you are going looking for things, that is not cool either. Not to mention they feel the constant need to hide things from you. I see things wrong on both parts with this relationship, but I could be wrong. Umm...what is wrong with your lover talking to someone from the opposite sex? If you are going to try and stop them from talking to anyone thats from the opposite sex you can forget that. That is impossible. However if you can keep them loyal to you then that would be better. But this person is always lying to you, and if they hadn't before and this behavior just started, then that is indicative of your relationship.

Anywhoo i would hold off on doing anything until you got a reading. But if you do not know their name then you can put 'rival"

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm

I see things wrong on both parts with this relationship, but I could be wrong. Umm...what is wrong with your lover talking to someone from the opposite sex?
And hence why I suggested a polite heart-to-heart conversation would be in order. Conjure can only do so much. You still have to do the mundane work too to get the results you're looking for.
A reading will help you get a handle on the subtleties at play in your situation, and help you know whether there is actually anything to worry about or not.

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 pm

I don't make a big deal of things. I am not looking for things either. Is what I don't like is the hiding/lying whatever you want to call it. If they were open with me about who they were talking with I would understand. When its hidden it looks like it is more than it probably is. I'm not trying to stop them from talking to the opposite sex, I just would like some honesty/openness and some respect, rather than always hiding things from me. I feel this behavior is disrespectful of me. This is something they have always done even in their past relationships. It is within them that there is this behavior. Because I do know this is how they are I am willing to make our relationship work, but I'm kind of stuck right now not knowing what to do.

The end result I want is the hiding of things like this from me to stop.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Well, I would still do a reading first, and then go from there. Your partner may just want their privacy or they could be in fact hiding something. In any case, start with a reading first and then go from there.

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 pm

The reading told me that they were going to stop doing these things. If this is the case and the reading is accurate, will doing work help to speed up the process, or should I just let it be and wait it out? Advice/suggestions? Should I wait the allotted time frame from the reading of when they will be stopping this then do some work if there still seems to be a problem?

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 pm

I personally think that whatever you do should include King Solomon's Wisdom for yourself, personally, and Clarity wouldn't hurt. Just to help you differentiate suspicion from objective reality...
HRCC Student #2174G

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 am

when I use MB fresh seems to work best for me, i have tried freezing it and have gotten no results, I have dried it and had no results. but what does seem to work when the timing for fresh MB is off is dissolving a little dry stuff with some water. Worked like a charm! :D

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

I need lots of help, coaching and encouragement from this forum along the way, so here goes my case:

I met this man i like very much 4 months ago. By the time i met him he was well established and popular with lots other women at that establishment . He tells me he likes me and that he wants to be with me but rarely initiates contact or arrange to meet or get together. A come and get me type like how Cat put it.

Cat's reading was astonishingly right on. Some things that she revealed in the reading were not revealed to me by target prior to reading, i was shocked when he started to discuss such when we met a few days later. Cant go into details here, but Cat said that he is a good catch because he is nice but exhausted, i see it too. She encouraged me to keep on working on him. I believe this too thats why i keep on. She suggested that i get a honey jar started for him to favor me and a nation's sack to keep him focused on me. She also suggested that i add 2 or 3 coins that he gives me with his own hand. I just got 6 quaters from him today but do i add them in the nation sack or honey jar? I was advised to focus on public outings that are more family oriented and not bar scenes, which is where we always meet. I suggested going 4th of July he said he was not interested in going to that particular city. Before that i had suggested drinks at a place, date and time of his choice, drinks on me., no response. Suggestions?

He gave me a $20 that i am hanging onto like dear life and would like to know from you all what if any way i can use it for or how. I am also clutchin to his toe nail clippings just in case i lose contact which i am hoping not to. I have semen and vaginal fluids (mixed) for the honey jar but i am having a tough time collecting his semen not mixed with mine for the knoted string to tie his nature to put in the the nation sack. How do i make a nations sack anyway? I have a honey jar with a red candle on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Am i supposed to burn one whole candle for each day and start a new candle for the next day or do i burn the candle for a few mins or so and put it out to relight on the next day? So far i have been burning one candle per day only turn off when leaving. Please help and clarifyI have put personal concerns in his food and red wine, bend over and do as i wish oil on him, door knobs shoes and laundry. I have also made Dr.Kioni's love and success portion, perfume with cinamon, jailhouse dirty, cob webs, mensural blood, and other herbs like cloves catnip, QEroot. master root, jezzebel oil, whole nutmeg, come to me, bendover love drawing,fast luck, sandalwood oils, copulin feromone, lodestone , also put a gold ring and, snake skin burned and powdered to lip balm and smeared some of snake skin powder balm in his hair too, name paper in shoe. I really wanted to add diamond dust but could not find it anywhere, suggestions on availability will be appreciated.

I have seen a lot of significant improvement but no breakthrough yet. Target is more attracted to me and more expressive but thats as far as it goes. Lots of unfulfilled promises. Is there a key ingredient in all of the above that i left out that can really give it a punch, and also is there anything in there that attracts lesbians? lol. They were hitting on me and openly approaching me while i was busy trying to give all my attention to my target. Nothing against the orientation but I am not slightly inclined towards lesbianism.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm

For the nation sack you order it, and add in the string. Yes you are suppose to burn a red candle for each day. Well, it sounds like you just need to keep working. This is going to take time, and work considering that he is slightly resistant, and that is his personality to not make the first move. I think you just need to be patient. It can take up to 3 months for this stuff to work, and you are going to have to just keep chipping away at the situation.

If you feel like he is not making good on his promises, then I would look at some compelling work

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

If you feel comfortable, and work with saints, you might want to seek the help of St. Martha.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:39 pm

You can add the coins he gives you to the nation sack and petition for him to be financial responsible to you (if that is what you want).

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 am

Thanks, will order and get started with that.

danger

Unread post by danger » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I placed an order a few hours ago I want to try something new til it arrives. I've been reading the threads about how to use menstrual blood. Most of the women use Tampons. I only use pads. Is there a way for me to get the blood from the pad and save til I'm ready to use it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

You could try cutting out the portion of the pad with your blood and soaking it in water, to get your blood into the water and then use that.
However, getting a Diva Cup or similar device would eliminate a few steps in the longrun.

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 am

Hello everyone!

I have been reading about menstrual blood feeding your target with it. I wonder How fresh does it have to be? Red some where you can put it icecubes in freezer and serv it in drinks like coke or something. Is that fresh enough? And how powerful is it? How long time does that effect on the guy? Do you need to feed him couple of times? How long time you have to wait to see any changes?

Well of ? will be nice to know!!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 am

fresh is best. i personally do not get results from frozen, but however i do get them when i dry it. its also something i repeat monthly

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 am

Fresh? How do you do it?

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 am

alot of women collect it in a moon cup. i simply wring out a tampon, use some fresh that day and dry out the rest for later use.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am

i have also recently started dissolving a little of the dry stuff in water, seems to have a better effect for me.

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 am

Ok thanks will try it!! How does the guy react? What response do you get?

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am

Thank you!!

Just read it and it helped a lot. I gave him yesterday my frozen in icecubes. Do not know if that will do it.

Thanks for the answers.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 am

you used whole ice cubes made of MB?! werent they obvious? i'm always so affraid he'll question it that i make it the least obvious as possible. and to answer your question he gets more loving, and much hornier, but not immediately, usually 2-3 days after.

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

I just put one to two drops in each cube. And I put it in coke and waited for the icecube to melt before giving him that. He did`nt note.
Tomorrow I will try a old tampong , but it is 5 days old .....uch.

2-3 days sounds good . Do you live together? We are x , but kind a still friends and see each other once week . I would like it to be moore.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am

next time get it off the tampon and dry it. it's much less gross. or you can bake brownies with it...he'll eat those over a few days.
and yes, we live together so its much easier for me. but he has a crazy schedule and doesnt always eat at home, that's when i started making the brownies and dropping them off at his job.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

First, the statement elsewhere in this thread that "fresh is best" is incorrect, although "fresh is easiest to use" is correct under certain circumstances.

Second, both freezing or dehydrating are fine.

Third, for detailed information, please see this HITAP page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Fourth, i am moving this thread where it belongs, which is in herbs, minerals and animal curios. Last time i checked, we humans were animals.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

barca

Unread post by barca » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:23 am

Thanks Catherine!!

You just answered my wonders!! Yes I had it in ice cubes and we talked yesterday and he is moore sweet to me. HIHIIh it works!! Today we are gone meet for drinks , think will put some moore in it.
Thanks once again.

barca

Unread post by barca » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 am

Hello everyone!!

It is me again. I have to say that MB has power. I put twice in my x-boyriends drink...ice cubes with one or two drops of MB in it. After the first time , he was moore sweet to me then after couple of days we met again and I put 3 ice cubes in his drink.....and he was all in to me , he talked a lot and yes we had great sex that night......but after that he got angry and said that was wrong we had sex and he never want to see anymoore!!!

I feel so stupied and I was wondering maybe he acted on the spell , and after words he realised what happend and went angry with me. Or maybe he is angry with him self cuz he broke his one rule not being with me. I do not know what do think. The thing is I like him a lot and love his company so it is terrible for me not to be in contact with him.If I knew this will be the outcome I would never go to bed with him, but I had the impression he wanted too. I do not know what to do now. Do you think the power of the Mb will bring him back? I have a sweet jar honey jar going on , should I put MB in it and his hair and nail clippings? Will that do it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:40 am

Have you had a reading on this situation barca? It would probably be wise at this point.

barca

Unread post by barca » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 am

Yes Having one tomorrow With miss Bri.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”