Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Scorpio24
Newly Registered
Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by Scorpio24 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Hey everyone!

I don't know if you could give me a tarot reading or whatever you think I need but wow.... I need help.

My ex and I broke up and I missed him so I made a honey jar and also did a reconciliation spell. After I made the jar and prayed over it weird things started to happen.

I’ve always communicated with spirits in different ways. It was passed down by my mother.

A MUMBLING VOICE: This time when I talked to my guide, my left ear kept popping and the pressure in it kept changing.. it felt like someone was close trying to mumble to me.

A WORD: I started seeing my ex’s name and car everywhere. While working yesterday a woman asked for my number, when I asked for her name she told me it was “Lavender” which is what my ex and I agreed to name our daughter if we ever had one.. that isn't a common name so if you could imagine how weird I felt.

DOUBLE NUMBERS: I keep seeing double numbers. Mostly 11 but also 44 22 33 and 55. What in the world is that about?

A DREAM OF MY EX: I’m the type to have dreams that either happen years later or the very next day depending on how stressed I am. And my dreams are being weird too. I had a dream about us flirting through a door. There was a sense of happiness there but still sarcastic remarks on both ends (tension) yet I still woke up happy 😕

MY RECURRING END-OF-THE-WORLD DREAM: 2 days later I had a recurring dream about the world ending. When I look into the sky there’s a red moon, and usually everyone on earth is burned to death. I’ve had this dream since I was 5 years old and it’s usually a warning. When I wake up I’m creeped out and that day/week something terrible always happens..

READERS TURN ME AWAY: As soon as I tell a reader what’s been going on they never answer back. LOL. I’m like.... does that mean I’m crazy, doomed, or both? LOL.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Scorpio24 ,

Have you contacted a worker from AIRR? They can give interpretation of the dreams, as well as the signs of the work and also the double numbers. They also can give yo a reading using multiple techniques. Learn more about them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

You can read about signs and movement on this forum post: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

You can learn about numbers on this page and products: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckynumber.html

Lucky Mojo carries many books on numbers and a new book coming out in June, here is a link to Lucky Mojo's inventory of books: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 am

Hi everyone good day
I was petitioning/praying to St Rita awhile back around January. Last night, I had a dream, all I could remember was somebody said to me, "Do you remember Rita?" and something about her nephew, and then I woke up because the alarm went off. As I turned the alarm on phone off, I checked my FB and randomly open a video, and in the video the mother's name was Martha. I've been petitioning her along with St. Helen and St. Martha. My St. Martha novena still going, and I just started St. Helen novena, maybe she's telling me to start doing a novena for her too? Could anyone give me an insight about this dream? So far St. Helen hasn't send any message yet. Thanks in advance for any help.

Btw, before I petition them, I explained to them why I needed their help. Because the guy I'm in love with is very stubborn. It's like calling the NATO forces.

Thank you St. Rita, St. Martha and St. Helen for always listening.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 am

Hi Fortunata

I've moved your post here to its appropriate forum because it seems to be mostly about an interpretation of your dream.

Unfortunately, however, as you may already know we do not perform dream interpretation or divination of any sort on the board. You should contact a worker from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics for this.

Good luck
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 am

Thanks Dr. Darensbourg. I'd like to get some reading and divination but money is tight right now. I'll read this thread too.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:59 am

Fotunata,

I completely understand how that is. I don't know if it can wait this long but don't forget we have free resources.

You can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour,

You can read more about dream interpretation here at this free AIRR web page:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Where do I sign up for free reading? same with the rootwork hour? Thanks

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Fortunata,

Yes, here is the link for this coming Sunday's show.
lmhrhour-free-readings-march-17-2019-sp ... 92338.html

Witchybabe
Newly Registered

Unread post by Witchybabe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 am

Hi everyone

I’m new to the forum and so happy to finally join as I’ve been a long time lurker.

I’ve been practicing hoodoo for some time now and have had great results thus far with candle magic, sugar jars and mojo bags. I was hoping someone will help me interpret a dream I had a few nights ago.

In the dream: I was st a party and got approached by Jesé two beautiful females whom I’ve never seen before. They approached me with all smiles and friendly and introduced themselves by their names and clearly stated they are my mojo bags . One of the ladies was taller and with a lot more weight than the other one and in reality one of the mojo’s our of the two I carry is also bigger than the other one. This dream left me gobsmacked as I’ve never had such a dream before. My question is should I now start calling my mojos by their names or overlook this dream and completely disregard it? Has anymore had a similar dream regarding their mojos? All tips and feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 am

Hi Witchybabe,

And welcome to the community. We're glad you've posted!

Unfortunately, we do not provide interpretations on the board. Contact a worker at AIRR. Several of them specialize in dream interpretations and are very good at what they do.

We wish u luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 am

Witchybabe,

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:21 am

How can I tell if someone is purposefully sending me messages in my dreams or if these dreams aren't sent.

I have been having dreams about my ex-boss. We had a deep connection to the point where I would think something at him and he would respond. Long story short we fell out and I left the job behind. I apologized right away for my part in the issue but he did not. After a few months I blocked him on social media, did some healing, and decided to move on.

He knew my new work place but then I transferred from that place to a different store. It was around this time that I started having dreams about him. Sometimes the dreams are turbulent. Sometimes they are sexual in nature. Sometimes they are about us sitting a classroom ignoring each other. These dreams started around the time I stopped focusing so much on the connection. The first dreams were about him telling why I was wrong and then disappearing.

If this person is sending me dreams how do I know? How do I become a more active dreamer so I can give him a taste of his own medicine?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:53 am

MysticTieya,

I would seek a reading from an AIRR member to determine if this person is entering your dreams, causing dreams, sending a spirit to you when you sleep or not.
AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

You can also do a cut and clear to end the emotional ties between you to cut off any feelings of loss of friendship, etc by using the bath and oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Fiery wall of protection to protect yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Lucky Mojo has two books that discuss the use of crystals and how to use them to send or receive information which would fit with your request:
Crystal Magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/crystalmagic.html
SECRETS OF THE CRYSTAL SILENCE LEAGUE: CRYSTAL BALL GAZING, THE MASTER KEY TO SILENT INFLUENCE
by Claude Alexander Conlin, edited, annotated, restored, and revised, by Catherine Yronwode and Deacon Millett

The person may also be using a skull candle to influence your thoughts.

Forum on hag riding: nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus ... t4207.html
Placing a cup of water on your night stand will cause the spirit to stop and drink, then be trapped in the water, in the am you pour it out, never drink from it.
Throwing tooth pics for the hag rider to count will keep them distracted from you.
Placing a bible under your pillow or bed with a sharp object like a knife, I like Psalms 91.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

summersolstice111

Unread post by summersolstice111 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:00 pm

hello I recently did a honey jar. The reason is a really close friend of mine had a fall out and she said she holds a lot of resentment towards me. I wanted to help sweeten the situation. So they say you should look for signs. Well when I went to bed that night in my dream she appeared but also a long time friend who I have not talked to in years because we are no longer friends. A couple days go by and my bff tells me that former friend in which I didn't make the honey jar for asked for my number and wants to reach out to me and give our friendship another chance. So my concern is she wasn't the friend who I put the petition paper for but our friendship was over because of resentment. Is that a good signs ? We haven't had contact in over 2 years.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:58 pm

summersolstice111 --

You asked this question as if it were about a honey jar, but it is actually a question about a dream and its meaning, so i have moved it to the dream interpretation thread.

I take this as a VERY GOOD sign that your old friend spiritually saw (in the dream world) that you are sweetening folks and she wants to be sweetened too! IMMEDIATELY add her name to the same honey jar -- then contact her!

Way to go.
catherine yronwode

Nejo

Unread post by Nejo » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Nejo and I'm new to this forum! I have a question about dream interpretation.

Some dream books or website and even people have different interpretations of a symbol.

For example, House could mean family, stability, covering, in moveable, or it could be the goal you about to own, etc.

Or the color Red. In some places it means blood, power, love, fear, etc.

How do you which interpretation is correct, or can the same symbol be interpreted in different ways by different people?

Just wanted to know how to tell which one is the accurate interpretation!

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Nejo --

There is no one system of dream interpretation because people's cultural beliefs and historical and family traditions have a large role to play in the understanding of symbolism.

For instance, sizes, like large and small, mean pretty much the same in most cultures, but colours are more variable -- some use black for funerals and some use white. Depending on your culture, the meaning of those colours would be variable.

A house is, generally speaking, a shelter, and thus if it is in good repair in a dream, it means security. However the symbolism of animals is more variable. For instance, a bat (the flying nocturnal animal) would be lucky to a Chinese person and would seem frightening to a European.

Dream interpretations must therefore always be culturally appropriate to the dreamer in order to be accurate for the person.

I hope this helps.

We carry many books on dream interpretation that are popular in the African American tradition, should these be of interest to you. We discuss them here:

Dream Books and Work-Out Books for Lottery and Policy Betting
dream-books-and-work-out-books-for-lott ... 14958.html

And you may purchase them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks
catherine yronwode

Nejo

Unread post by Nejo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:46 am

Thanks that makes perfect sense! Very helpful!

Chickn&Waffles
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chickn&Waffles » Wed May 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a problem. I keep having dreams of an ex. It started a week ago, he's in my dreams nightly. I don't know if it means anything or not. Sometimes I dream of him as if we're still together, dreamt of him out with someone else. One of the dreams was him asking me do you love me. I dont want to dream of him, it makes me feel sad. A couple of weeks ago I had an intanquility candle lit through the ministry, could that have anything to do with it? I have yet to receive the candle report so idk how that went.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 15, 2019 5:03 pm

Hello Chickn&Waffles,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I'm sorry but we do not provide interpretation of dreams on the forum, nor can we provide divination on candles. These are paid services offered by professionals, so you may wish to consult with someone from AIRR for a reading and insight into what is behind your dreams. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”