Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crystal Ball, Scrying Stone Reading Questions and Answers

How to select and employ Lucky Mojo divination tools, and how to learn fortune telling in the Hoodoo and Conjure tradition.
BoosGenie
Newly Registered
Re: Crystal Ball, Scrying Stone Reading Questions and Answers

Unread post by BoosGenie » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:14 am

I have a loved one (bestfiend) in my life but because of certain life situations. We are no longer able to see each other or even talk daily. He is always on my mind and I worry about him all the time. In the course of our friendship he has noticed my ability to read people emotions feelings and even call him when he needs me and even worn him about people who have might be trying to go over his head. I even told him about a friend he has that would try to date his sister came out to be true.

Because of this he called me his fairy godfather. Told him I’m more of his genie since he is one of the very few I’m able to do this for.

Well I want to make a crystal ball/marble for now as a trial basis . To watch over him keep him safe and have more of a spiritual link to him.

1) Can you make a ball for just one person? I don’t want to see other things or other people. I feel if it’s just for him it might have a stronger ability.

2) Also I feel the need to pray of him, bless him and send him positive thoughts and energy. Some people tell me he has some kinda hold on me. If so I don’t care!!! I have the uncontrollable urge to protect him and I never felted like this before.

Well anyways if you have anything for me let me know

Boo’genie

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi, BoosGenie -- and welcome to our Forum!

1) Yes, a crystal can indeed be fixed as a sender to one person and also as a receiver for one person. You would need to take time to prepare it this way, and there is more than one way to do so, but i suggest starting by keeping it always over a photo of the person, and, if possible, covering it when not in use with a piece of fabric worn or touched by the person.

2) Send messages via the crystal is indeed one of the 4 Branches of crystal work we use. (It is the Projective branch. The 4 branches are Crystallomancy or Divination, Projection or Silent Influence, Reception or Thought Receipt, and Transformation or Spiritual Development.

You can use the same crystal, either "open" and unattuned for all four, or attune one crystal to one person and use it on only that person.

You can learn more about how to use crystals by listening to our weekly podcast , "The Crystal Silence League Hour" with Jon Saint Germain. All episodes of the Crystal Silence League Hour archived here:
the-crystal-silence-league-hour-scrying ... rhng4mIJ8c

We also have a book that teaches this. It is called "Secrets of the Crystal Silence League." We used to sell portions of it in the form of small pamphlets, but the entire book is at the printers now and available for pre-ordering. It will ship the week of May 3th, 2019.

BOO-FLS-SCSL
Secrets of the Crystal Silence League by Claude Alexander Conlin
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://luckymojo.com/secretsofthecrysta ... eague.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BoosGenie
Newly Registered

Unread post by BoosGenie » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 pm

Thank you so much

Nejo

Unread post by Nejo » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:50 pm

Hello, my name is Nejo and I’m new to this forum!!

I have a question about crystal balls and scrying.

Do you have to use a crystal ball that is clear glass or can any form of crystal be used? Example like a rose quartz, black onyx etc..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:39 pm

Hello, Nejo, and welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question is actually quite complex. In the old days, glass spheres were not usually called "crystal," and only a few people could afford what was at that time considered to be the best scrying crystak, namely beryl. Rock crystal (clear quartz) was considered good as well, and after that, black stones like onyx and obsidian, and even jet. Rose quartz and other forms of quartz were then explored, among them amethyst and citrine quartz.

In the late 19th century, glass spheres made crystal gazing affordable to all, and they come in many colours, including clear, amber, blue, violet, green, lavender, pink, and red. Each colour has a symbolic meaning, and because glass spheres are inexpensive. some people will have several, in various colours and sizes. Opalescent glass balls (called "Moonies" when they are small enough to play the game of marbles) and glass with internal bubbles, coloured swirls, or a metallic sheen have also their fans.

Meanwhile figured or mottled stones have also garnered their own devotees, and so people will scry with snowflake obsidian, emerald in matrix, ruby in fuchsite, spinel in matrix, picture jasper, calcite, selenite, kambaba jasper, petrified wood, tiger's eye, lapis lazuli, and other opaque stones.

Here is a list of books on crystal scrying. Many of them are still in print and can be purchased or read online:

Books About Crystal Gazing and Psychic Scrying Published Prior to 1950
compiled by catherine yronwode
for the Yronwode Institution for the Preservation and Po[ularization of Indigenous Ethnomagicology (YIPPIE)

http://www.yronwode.org/crystal-gazing- ... raphy.html

In addition to this resource, we have published two inexpensive books on the subject. You may find them of interest. Both of them describe the process of scrying, and other uses for the gazing sphere, including sending and receiving communication. Here they are:

BOO-GRI-CRYM
Crystal Magic by Rev. Dr. Jon Saint Germain
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

http://luckymojo.com/crystalmagic.html

Jon Saint Germain, "The Voice of the Crystal Silence League"
and the host of the Crystal Silence League Hour on the LMC
Radio Network, presents a practical introduction to the use of
crystals and stones in the Four Branches of Crystallomancy:

• Divination or scrying with a crystal ball or gemstone
• Projection of prayers and spells with Silent Influence
• Reception of blessings from the Divine and from friends
• Transformative healing and lasting self-empowerment

Crystal Magic: Divination, Healing, and Spellcraft with Gems
and Minerals teaches you the legendary inner meanings of a
brilliant array of mystic minerals and provides you with the
time-tested techniques and powerful spiritual spells that will
help you to become an adept practitioner of Crystal Esoterica.

=======

BOO-FLS-SCSL
Secrets of the Crystal Silence League by Claude Alexander Conlin
$9.00

http://luckymojo.com/secretsofthecrysta ... eague.html

Dedicants of the Crystal Silence League send thoughts and prayers of joy, health, strength, love, success, and protection to all, and, in turn, receive the fruits of mutually supported prayer.

If you are able, join our world wide band when your view of the Sun is morning-fresh and again as night-time falls. As the Earth speeds and spins around the Sun, so do the hours succeed one another around this busy globe. As one mind finishes the prayer, another takes it up, always moving Westward, steadily West- ward, a torch of Mind passed in a relay-race of Love and Purpose and Will. Catch the thoughts arising from your East each morning, send your thoughts to those abiding West each night.

Now Is the Hour: Let us work for results NOW.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nejo

Unread post by Nejo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:49 am

Thanks! Your answer was very helpful

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Divination Tools, Tarot Cards, Pendulums, Crystal Balls, and Spirit Boards”