Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
thelight1
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by thelight1 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello, I was recently told it may be a good idea to work with st expedite on my situation, however i was using cursing candles to destroy an extremely toxic relationship between my "ex boyfriend" (we have since reconciled, been intimate, and are on our way to repairing our relationship) and the people in the strip club who "fed him" bad ideas which was the cause of our initial break up.

i see my man ultimately moving away from the strip club women and going out in general, and he has said to me he "thinks he wants to slow down from that life", i also saw him burning plain white candles in his house, but with no herbs or oils, and i don't think he prayed over them either, i think he just lit them.. i tried poking around for answers about the candles but did not want to look too suspicious. he does not know i practice hoodoo.

anyway, deep down i know he wants better. he has never been a spiritual person, so seeing candles burning in his home was shocking. i see him shifting toward the good life, but still slightly having the urge to hang on to his old ways.. i think he had an addiction.. and addictions are slow to fix, i understand that.

anyway, i was told there are a lot of delays in destroying some of the "friendships" he thinks he has. these people have been extremely manipulating and toxic in every single way, as i am sure you all could imagine.

i am currently using break up + destruction + +hotfoot + clarity products.. i have been doing this for months, and overall have seen much progress!

i do not mind trying out working with st expedite, but in this particular situation, how would i utilize working with him?

1. Do I ask him to speed up the process and allow my man to quickly part ways from these bad influences? That is ultimately what I want.
2. Also, Do i set a time limit in my petition or just set a time limit in general?
3. I plan to have vigils lit by misc or four altars.. does the church or four altars leave out offerings for the saints?
4. And, would i need to pray to st expedite myself at home too? i have a little paper print out of him i got from LM, st expedite oil, and candles... i did reach out to him once in the past (for a different reason) but he did not come thru..

thank you for any answers on this topic

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi thelight1,

First of all, congratulations on the success you've been having on severing your boyfriend's ties to these toxic people. That's good work you're doing.

Now, to answer your questions...

1. Yes, since this is what you want then this is what you should ask for.

2. Since you've been getting steady progress in your work, I wouldn't set a time limit just yet. You're introducing St Expedite for speediness towards your goal, so let him help you and see what results you get. You can always revisit time limits at a later date if needed.

3. No they do not, to the best of my knowledge. If you want to make an offering, I would do it on your own altar.

4. You can if you want. It's always a nice idea to establish a personal relationship with the saints we appeal to for help, out of respect at the very least. I would do this if you can.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and keep up your good work!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

sunrise
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunrise » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:38 am

Hi all,

I set up an altar to St. Expedite last Wednesday after spiritually cleansing my apartment. I placed a glass of water near a mason jar filled with white carnations on his altar.

The morning after I set the altar up, I noticed that the glass moved, and I thought it was my boyfriend who didn’t want to knock it over so moved it further in toward the center. So I moved it back and asked my bf if he’d moved the glass and he said no.

I’ve moved the glass back two more times and two more times it has moved. (One of those times was my bf moving it and taking a good look to see if it would move).

I’m convinced St Expedite is moving the glass. I’ve read that he likes items on his altar arranged in a trinity or triangle shape, and the glass does move to be directly across from the candle holder, with both those items then diagonal to his image which I made a frame for.

Does anyone have experience with St Expedite moving things on his altar? Or know of him doing this? I think he’s saying he wants his altar items to be arranged in a trinity.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi Sunrise -

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum! We're glad to have you!

I've never experienced this myself, however my St. Expedite altar has grown significantly since I first started working with him, and has a good bit of stuff on it (ie. not much room to move).

However, if it feels right to you, and he seems to like it, all the better!

Please make sure you also read the forum rules when you get the chance - rules

I hope this answers your question and your relationship with St. Expedite continues to grow!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

sunrise
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunrise » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Thanks for the response and warm welcome, RevJames!

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:56 am

Hi everyone,

I've been doing Novenas to St Martha, St. Jude, St. Helen, St. Anthony, St. Rita and St. Clare. I was just reading this forum just to learn something cause I've never heard of him till now, even though I grew up as Catholic but with limited knowledge of other saints. I was only reading through page 5, that night I had a dream of a dead crow. That's all I could remember. I was wondering if that was a sign to also work with him. I'd really appreciate any insight about my dream. Thanks in advance.

Blessings
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:35 am

Fotunata --

A dream of a dead crow would certainly indicate the presence of Saint Expedite, as that is one of his symbols. Continue reading the (MANY) pages in this thread and you will see how popular he is and learn much more about him.

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, I will continue reading. I still have stuff to buy at LM soon, whenever I have extra budget.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Thank you for coming thru for me St. Expedite! I will come thru with my promise to you as well :)

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for everything.

SSAGRED
Newly Registered
Re: St Expedite helped me

Unread post by SSAGRED » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Hi,

I have been reading alot of online info about St Expedite. I do not have an altar for him yet. Last week I was waiting for a cab on a hot day in an Asian city roadside with my 'special' 20+ year old son for a cab. Many cabs passed by but none stopped. Suddenly I had the urge to pray to St Expedite to send me a cab speedily and I made a silent prayer in my mind to him. Seconds :D later a cab stopped for us and it was driven by a kind driver. This was was the first time I invoked St Expedite. I told him I will publish my gratitude to him publicly and that's what I'm doing now.

Thank you Matyr St Expedite:)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Hello SSAGRED,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I have moved your post to the correct thread, as you were posting in the thread for drawing customers to an online website. In the future, please post in the right location on the forum.

I'm glad you have had good luck with St Expedite! He can work wonders, both large and small.

SSAGRED
Newly Registered

Unread post by SSAGRED » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Ms Athena and apologies for posting in the wrong thread.

24Kpink

Unread post by 24Kpink » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Thank you, blessed martyr St. Expedite, for your swift and powerful intercession on my behalf! Thank you for granting me your favor and your blessing!!!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Thank you St. Expedite, for your miraculous intercession! Thanks you for making this miracle of changing money news and forces of work happen so quickly! Glory and praise to you!.. You get ALL the pound cake!! :)

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 am

St. Expedite, today on your feast day I’d just like to acknowledge and thank you. I’m grateful and humbled by your assistance and intercession in the past. I will continue to spread your name!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Jimm108

Unread post by Jimm108 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm

THANK YOU! St. Expedite,
For answering my prayer so quickly. Wow! within minutes of my request. I am grateful! Thank you!

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Wed May 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Thank you for all your help, St. Expedite! You've come in clutch yet again, answering my prayers fast, and I appreciate you and your blessings. More pound cake and flowers on their way!

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Always amazing to work with. Thank you for your help again, St. Expedite! Hope you enjoy the pound cake and flowers.

mana

Unread post by mana » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Coul St Expedie oil be use to dress oneself on a daily basis, mixed with other oils?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello mana,

You could do that if your goal is to speed up the other oil conditions.

Good luck.

mana

Unread post by mana » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Thanks. I will kerp this in mind.

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:51 pm

Tomorrow I will be giving you your poundcake, Saint Expedite! Thank you, my deepest gratitude for the help that you never fail to provide when asked!! <3

LittleLeo

Unread post by LittleLeo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:40 am

Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer, St Expedite! I am so grateful and so relieved!

sds123
Newly Registered

Unread post by sds123 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:43 am

This is my first time working with Saint Expedite and I petitioned him Wed 26th and I gave a deadline for today July 1st and nothing happened. What do I do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:35 am

Hello sds123,

You can thank him for his willingness to help and try to work with him again. Build up a relationship before asking for help (the way you would a person in the mundane world).

Perhaps you were asking for too much too soon. Break your ask down into smaller bits and leave it to him to decide the timing. See what results you get and proceed from there.

When in doubt, you can book a reading with a qualified reader, to better understand what's happening.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.

sds123
Newly Registered

Unread post by sds123 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your help.

Ritchie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ritchie » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 pm

Dearest Saint Expedite , thank you so much for your help. As promised; here's your Novena /Prayer

FOR DESPERATE CAUSES..- PRAY TO SAINT EXPEDITE
My Saint Expedite of urgent and just causes,please intercede for me with Our Lord Jesus Christ . Succour me in this hour of affliction and despair ,my Saint Expedite . You who are a Holy warrior .You who are the Saint of the afflicted,You who are the Saint of the desperate , You who are the Saint of the urgent causes ,Protect me ,Help me,Give me Strength,Courage,Serenity.Hear my plea ---------------------------- (clearly express what you want ,and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)
My Saint Expedite ,help me to prevail through these difficult hours, protect me from all those who want to harm me ,respond to my plea with urgency. Bring me back to the state of peace and tranquility , my Saint Expedite .I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life and I will speak your name to all those who have faith. (Now promise to give Saint Expedite a specific offering when your desire is granted .) AMEN. ( Say one Our Father , one Holy Mary, and make the sign of the cross .) .( Be sure to fulfill your promise if Saint Expedite grants your petition .)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:04 am

Ritchie ,

Awesome testimony to the Saint and the great work he does for those who call on him. Thank you for sharing the prayer and your experience :)
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

eupterraen

Unread post by eupterraen » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:27 pm

I just wish to share that my husband and I had our first child about 2 weeks ago, and I thank St. Expeditus for helping with a smooth and very fast delivery. I had heard from others that St. Expedite can help with speedy pregnancies and deliveries. I am truly grateful for St. Expedite's help when it comes to finances for my business as that has been really beneficial in the past. However, for us getting ready to have our first kid, after praying to St. Expedite for help and blessings in this process, we became pregnant in less than 3 months of trying, I had almost no pregnancy symptoms or morning sickness, my water broke a week early than my due date with contractions happening right away, I was in labor for 10 hours roughly and only had to push for 16 minutes to deliver our son.

I have no complaints and am very thankful! It has been a wonderful experience becoming a first time momma. Thank you so much St. Expedite, speed really does help to alleviate a woman's fears of being able to become pregnant naturally when so many of her friends had to take IVF and being able to go through birth and delivery with such relative ease. The hospital staff was stunned at how well birth and recovery went, and how fast it all was, too. I will be always thankful every time I look at our newborn. Praise be your name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello eupterraen,

That is a wonderful testimony and I'm so happy that all went well with your pregnancy. Congratulations on your new baby and I wish you good health and happiness together.

SETI
Newly Registered

Unread post by SETI » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:11 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for answered my prayer so fast and bringing back my husband and for all you have done for me!
I will be always thankful.

maduro01

Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 am

Saint Expedite,

Thank you for all you have done for me in coming through time and time again. This is my public expression of gratitude and appreciation to you.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:39 am

Hello maduro01,

I have moved your post to the thread for St. Expedite, where testimonials to him are posted. I'm glad to know that he helped you.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:35 am

Hello!

Just a quick question...

I’ve worked with St. Expedite in the past and he’s come through for me; thank you St. Expedite! I recently had a candle lit for him on a small altar with his picture. I keep my altar in my bedroom as we have friends, of many different cultures and spiritual beliefs, in and out of our home and don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable nor do I feel the need to explain or even defend, at times, my beliefs. Plus, I think it’s something very private. A friend of mine came over recently and followed me and entered my room, unbeknownst to me. She saw my altars. She’s Catholic and, therefore, didn’t question anything, accept to ask about the water on the altars. I’m very proud to speak of St. Expedite and St. Martha (those were the candles I had when she entered my room), especially because they have been so good to me. I gave her a brief explanation of who they were and how they’ve helped me, but nothing specific; I told her “St. Expedite helps expedite situations and St. Martha is the patron saint of servants and cooks” (I’m a stay at home mom). She was intrigued and seemed very genuinely happy when I told her how they have come through for me many times.

My question is...by my friend seeing the candles/altars will that in any way affect the specific petition I had for St Expedite? His candle had already burned out prior to her seeing the altar, she did not see the petition and only seemed curious as to the water, she thought it was holy water.

Thanks for your time!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:14 am

Hello LilStar,

I wouldn't worry about that. Your friend didn't disturb anything as was quite respectful, so you should be fine.

Ritchie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ritchie » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Dearest Saint Expedite , thank you so much for your help. As promised; here's your Novena /Prayer

FOR DESPERATE CAUSES..- PRAY TO SAINT EXPEDITE
My Saint Expedite of urgent and just causes,please intercede for me with Our Lord Jesus Christ . Succour me in this hour of affliction and despair ,my Saint Expedite . You who are a Holy warrior .You who are the Saint of the afflicted,You who are the Saint of the desperate , You who are the Saint of the urgent causes ,Protect me ,Help me,Give me Strength,Courage,Serenity.Hear my plea ---------------------------- (clearly express what you want ,and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)
My Saint Expedite ,help me to prevail through these difficult hours, protect me from all those who want to harm me ,respond to my plea with urgency. Bring me back to the state of peace and tranquility , my Saint Expedite .I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life and I will speak your name to all those who have faith. (Now promise to give Saint Expedite a specific offering when your desire is granted .) AMEN. ( Say one Our Father , one Holy Mary, and make the sign of the cross .) .( Be sure to fulfill your promise if Saint Expedite grants your petition .)

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:00 am

Thank you so much St. Expedite! You've helped me immensely and quickly yet again, and I am eternally grateful for all your work.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Skylights,

Great testimony! I love the saint as well! I was just reading the red folder today and seen a section on working with Saints by Papa Newt, look on page 68 with some awesome advise on working with St. Expedite! He is also a member of AIRR.

Red Folder:http://www.luckymojo.com/theredfolder.html
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 pm

I know St. Expedite is a strong and sometimes stubborn saint ( from experience), and many have different traditions with working with him, I read over the Lucky Mojo free information on him. He likes the Triad- Trinity style set up, I read work by Papa Newt, a great AIRR reader on using a cup of coffee with the saint to help "speed him up", how would one suggest to set that up in an alter setting for the saint? Also what do others think about "helper candles" or other candle relating to the request being burnt next to him? I know some saints are very specific on their likes.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Hello JayDee,

I've never known St Expedite to need help with speeding up his work, as his very essence is to speed up requests made of him. Helper candles are an OK idea but this isn't a saint that I've seen requiring a push of any kind.

Good luck.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Oh, I am sorry,

I really meant does he like having other candle on his alter , say a money come to me when using for fast money, some saints do not like sharing space. You think the advise by Papa Newt is something I should not follow then?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello JayDee,

You could certainly use the idea of adding coffee to working with him. I've just personally never encountered a reason to speed him up for anything as he adds speed to whatever spell I've asked him to help me with.

Adding condition candles to draw in things like money work well with him, because he comes to the aid of whatever goals we're working on. That shouldn't offend him, in my opinion.

Good luck.

earthmonkey419
HRCC Student

Unread post by earthmonkey419 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:02 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for coming through as you always do!
HRCC Student #1831

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:53 am

I recently asked for something from St. Expedite and it didn't pan out. Then I realized I had lapsed on my Catholic Charities donations in his honor that I had promised him a long time ago. I made a donation right when I realized, but what else can I do to repair the relationship?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:13 am

Hello

I have just started working with st expedite, I just had a couple of questions.

I realise you are meant to give give pound cake and flowers. Do you do this only once the desired outcome has happened or do you do this either way ?

How long can I burn candles to st expedite, should I only do one ? Or could I burn a run ?

As always thank you for your help

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

birainluv

Unread post by birainluv » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me and coming through so quickly! I really enjoyed working with you. I hope you enjoyed your pound cake and roses!!

alice771
Newly Registered

Unread post by alice771 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:03 pm

My husband is a truck driver. He’s been trying for the last couple of months to become an owner operator but the person in charge of doing his contract is dragging his feet. How do I correctly petition Saint Expedite to help with this matter?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:04 am

Hello alice771,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you've found us.

You could petition that St Expedite speed up the approval process for your husband's new contract. Be sure to put your husband and this manager in a honey jar together, to keep their relationship happy and supportive.
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”