Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

MrsSchaeffer2020

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:20 pm

I've been keeping a daily journal of signs, dreams, etc. It's kept me more sane. It'll help when the movement comes.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi TinaMarie14,

Sounds good to me. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:28 am

I did a moving candle spell using oils of our zodiac signs, and others. So far, I've gotten some signs including him showing up at our work (he's a coworker). He NEVER goes into the store on his day off, and he only bought two things..hmmm. Another very noticable sign I got was him texting me, and calling me beautiful.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:22 pm

Another update is that I think he was checking me out today so I think my spell is manifesting. I also included the oils of our zodiac signs. So I think that’s helping a lot.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

I'm glad you're getting good signs from your work, however the forum is intended for customers of Lucky Mojo to ask about using their products. This isn't intended as a blog-type repository for updates while spells are in progress.

You will also find that by talking about your work before it is completed, you may be unintentionally inviting the doubt of people reading your post, and you want to keep your spells full of confidence and optimism. Another reason we generally advise that people keep quiet about their work.

Good luck and I hope you get the results you want!

Loveloveee
Newly Registered
Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Loveloveee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:09 pm

So a few months ago I did a love spell on my boyfriend in hopes that it would help our relationship balance out. I hold a lot of insecurities due to previous history with this person and other people before him. We had just recently got into a fight and as I was transporting the spell candle holder, it fell out of my hand and broke in half, a small piece missing, otherwise slides perfectly back together very straight crack. I’m nervous this means we won’t be okay after this recent fight and we will break up. I just need some words from a more experienced person. This is the only spell I’ve done other than a money spell. And I don’t feel to too about it. I feel moderately selfish for doing the spell. Not sure if that affects it as well.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello Loveloveee,

I'm Dr. Darensbourg, one of the moderators here in our community, and I have moved your post to its correct forum. We ask that you please do not create new topics, (except for the new members area where we'd love for you to post an introduction to the rest of the community and tell us a bit about yourself. We'd love to hear! It can be found here: 2019-public-forum-introductions-f222.html)

To answer your question, I personally would not see this as a sign of a failing spellwork. Sounds like simple mismanagement of your utensils to me, which we have all been guilty of before. If you are unsure however we are affiliated with a couple of wonderful reading services: AIRR www.independentreadersandrootworkers.org and www.hoodoopsychics.com. If you would like to get more information they definitely would be able to help you out.

Bon lashans! Good Luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm

I had been deciding whether this goes in the dream thread of this one, as I see it could be both. This is regarding the spell i did on my boss (now my former boss), a while back.

To recap, I lit Essence of Bend Over, Boss Fix vigil candles in the beginning.

Then I lit Road Opener, black vigil candle to banish resistance, Bewitching, John the Conqueror, Look me over, Attraction, Come to me, Love me vigil candles, in this order, but I did it two types of candles at a time.

I had seen no obvious and blatant result from my boss. So I thought maybe I shouldn't had mix coercive and love formulas together. I deemed all this effort put into the spell was a failure, so I threw the glass holders of those candles away.

But little did I know, I had a dream of my now former boss last night. It was in an airport, she was wearing a very beautiful red dress with a red pair of high heels. She greeted me with a big smile on her face when she saw me coming to her.

I did a little research online after I woke up, and found that with red dress means compliance with negative and dangerous intent, but red itself could also mean passion and lust, plus, high heels in dream means the same feminine meanings as in real life, adding all this together, I thought that this dream is a way to telling me that my former boss had finally been bended over to my will and complied with my commands that I gave her while I was burning the Bend Over vigil candle. If this is a sign/omen/movement, than it came later than it should, but it came, I'm guessing me throwing out the candle holders did the trick of sending out my commands.

So to anyone who had used Essence of Bend Over vigil, did you had similar dreams of your target?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm

mastersirius678 ,

After you burn glass vigil candles it is custom to recycle the glass containers, you do not need to hold onto them for the work to happen. The act of burning the candles was the work. Some people will take the left over wax out prior to recycle, the choice is yours.

Dreaming of a target can be a sign to the work. People experience signs differently, some people dream, others see signs, others hear them. It could be a sign the work effected her, keep up the work. The best thing to do is get a reading to determine the meaning of the sign. You can also do some more candles and ask for more signs to the work to direct your path. Pray asking for more signs.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi JayDee, always a pleasure to see your answers

I read about recycling in the LM candle burning book, but I'm not sure how, is it as simple as tossing them in a recycle site or a recycle bin?

I had hold onto them for a while, burned these last November to this January, but I never knew where to dispose of them, and they are taking over space.

I am actually pretty surprised to see her in my dreams, as I had lost hope for this to work at all when nothing blatant had happened until the dream. I never dreamed about her, until last night. It was a short but sweet dream as well, I'll see what happens in the next few weeks to months.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:08 am

mastersirius678,

You can do a prayer if it makes you feel better, but I read them for signs than recycle the glass. If people want the wax Ill take it out. I have also taken wax left over in a candle that showed resistance, melted it down and added it to a candle ( stick candle) and burned it with block buster or another oil to remove obstacles.

Simply put them in your recycling, I stick them in paper bags from a grocery store when I am worried about nosy neighbors lol.

Your plan sounds like a great idea!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:44 pm

JayDee

So what if the glass broke when whoever was responsible to empty the recycle bin dumped them all together into a recycle site. I gently recycled the candle glass, but I have no control over what happens to them after they are in the recycle bin.

Also, I saw a hare at dawn. I know that is a very classic sign to look for anything magick related. It was nibbling on wild plants outside my apartment.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:03 pm

mastersirius678 wrote:So what if the glass broke when whoever was responsible to empty the recycle bin dumped them all together into a recycle site. ... I have no control over what happens to them after they are in the recycle bin.
No control means no responsibility, as far as I am concerned. This is magic, not plutonium.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:19 pm

MissMichaele

I see, I will start recycling my candle glasses from now on.

In addition to the hare at dawn, I also saw the number 11:11 today. Two magickal signs in one day.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:54 am

I was researching the uses of LM oils when I randomly saw my target’s first name. In order for it to be considered a sign, does it have to be the persons full name? Or can it just be their first name?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

Signs are very personal so if you feel it was out of the ordinary for their name to pop up at that time, then you can consider it a sign.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:57 pm

WhiteWitch81 --

The interpretation of signs and omens is a matter of

* Spiritual Giftedness and Awareness
* Cultural Traditions and Beliefs Regarding Signs or Omens
* Temporal Link Between Spell-Casting and the Signs or Omens
* Unlikelihood of the Signs or Omens
* Repetition of the Signs or Omens

We cannot judge, guess, or divine the meaning of a sign or omen for you on a Forum such as this, because we do not have enough information concerning the nature of the work you are doing, the prayers you are making, or the rarity of the name. Giving us a lot of details will not help much, as this is not a divination service. I recommend that if you want answers you either call Hoodoo Psychics for a brief reading or schedule a brief reading via the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”