Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Athena at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Miss Athena at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Miss Athena, our wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable Moderator and Site Administrator here at the Forum, has joined the Association of Independent Readers and Roowtworkers (AIRR) and Hoodoo Psychics (HP).

Her AIRR web page is live and online, and it contains a link so that you can book her for a reading or for rootwork. (I've had a reading with her myself, and in my opinion, she is one of the very best readers i know.)

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... iss_Athena

This thread will stay up as a place to post testimonials about Miss Athena's readings and rootwork, and a way to greetings to her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Miss Athena at AIRR and HP

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 pm

I will be reading for clients at the Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville CA on May 11-12! It's going to be an amazing weekend of hands-on hoodoo workshops and you can learn a lot just by attending. Don't miss out!

Read more here:
http://hoodooheritagefestival.com/

Pre-schedule your reading here:
www.bookeo.com/hoodoopsychics

See you there!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 am

How can you thank someone that is helping you bring your family back together? My family was broken and I had given up. I was heartbroken and what started as an attempt to get an apology, soon became one final attempt at repairing my relationship. Miss Athena came into my life when I was determined, but overwhelmed. Her readings were extremely insightful and she saw details about the situation that showed me she was the real deal. She has since been walking me through a complex plan of work that needs to be done and I am seeing incredible results. Work I had tried on my own with no effect, she has done with me and I am now seeing incredible signs. There is still work to be done, but he has shed the nastiness that was never him, but I could just not get to go away. He is back in my arms and we are functioning as a family now, the way we had before. She is an honest reader and doesn't sugar coat, but that just lets me know I can trust what she sees. We have not completed all the work Miss Athena laid out that needs to be done, but the results so far have been unbelievable and I'm just looking forward to seeing continued improvements. Thank you so much, Miss Athena!

Miss Tee
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miss Tee » Tue May 07, 2019 12:32 am

I would like to write about my experience with Miss Athena which is still on going. I am however appreciative of her sense of urgency on my matter.reading was well done based on the incident asked after. she was patient and responded quickly to messages. I look forward to doing more work with her as we go along,
all in all , I thank HER for kind spirit and help.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”