Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Athena at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Miss Athena at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Miss Athena, our wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable Moderator and Site Administrator here at the Forum, has joined the Association of Independent Readers and Roowtworkers (AIRR) and Hoodoo Psychics (HP).

Her AIRR web page is live and online, and it contains a link so that you can book her for a reading or for rootwork. (I've had a reading with her myself, and in my opinion, she is one of the very best readers i know.)

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... iss_Athena

This thread will stay up as a place to post testimonials about Miss Athena's readings and rootwork, and a way to greetings to her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Miss Athena at AIRR and HP

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 pm

I will be reading for clients at the Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville CA on May 11-12! It's going to be an amazing weekend of hands-on hoodoo workshops and you can learn a lot just by attending. Don't miss out!

Read more here:
http://hoodooheritagefestival.com/

Pre-schedule your reading here:
www.bookeo.com/hoodoopsychics

See you there!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 am

How can you thank someone that is helping you bring your family back together? My family was broken and I had given up. I was heartbroken and what started as an attempt to get an apology, soon became one final attempt at repairing my relationship. Miss Athena came into my life when I was determined, but overwhelmed. Her readings were extremely insightful and she saw details about the situation that showed me she was the real deal. She has since been walking me through a complex plan of work that needs to be done and I am seeing incredible results. Work I had tried on my own with no effect, she has done with me and I am now seeing incredible signs. There is still work to be done, but he has shed the nastiness that was never him, but I could just not get to go away. He is back in my arms and we are functioning as a family now, the way we had before. She is an honest reader and doesn't sugar coat, but that just lets me know I can trust what she sees. We have not completed all the work Miss Athena laid out that needs to be done, but the results so far have been unbelievable and I'm just looking forward to seeing continued improvements. Thank you so much, Miss Athena!

Miss Tee
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miss Tee » Tue May 07, 2019 12:32 am

I would like to write about my experience with Miss Athena which is still on going. I am however appreciative of her sense of urgency on my matter.reading was well done based on the incident asked after. she was patient and responded quickly to messages. I look forward to doing more work with her as we go along,
all in all , I thank HER for kind spirit and help.

brighteyes

Unread post by brighteyes » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 pm

This is a testimonial for a reading I had with Miss Athena. Thank you Miss Athena for the wonderful reading and the guidance you provided ( and I hope will continue to provide as I do my work :) )!

This was my very first reading, ever. I have always believed in the power of positive thought and prayer, but I am extremely new to hoodoo. I have browsed the forums, have ordered some things from the shop, but I felt a reading was necessary so I could not only get guidance for the work I should be doing, but also to get a reading to better understand my situation. I chose Miss Athena to do my work because she does reconciliation and love work, and it just felt right once I clicked on her page.

I was extremely nervous for the reading. I am a private person, so I thought it would be difficult to divulge such personal details of my life to a stranger. It wasn't! Miss Athena made me feel at home, and she was so easy to talk with. She was so empathetic towards me, and I could really feel that she cared about my success. I will also note that I appreciated that she forewarned that she will be honest with the readings, whether they were what I wanted to hear or not. Fortunately my readings were positive and lead me to believe I should continue my work, but I was grateful to know she would give me honest spiritual guidance. Her readings, especially about my target, were so spot on and confirmed a lot of things. It was also funny how some of the things she said we're almost word for word conversations I had with my target. I have been working a honey jar, but Miss Athena has guided me towards some other work that may be helpful in achieving the outcome I desire. I must say that doing the freezer spell lifted my spirits quite a bit. The petition/picture wrapped in foil sank right to the bottom of the bag and just made me feel good. (By the way Miss Athena, I found her birthday so I included that with my petition. Surprisingly it was easy to find and has led me to believe that her parents are involved with the spell affecting my target). I will start doing the work she suggested, and look forward to my next reading with Miss Athena!

Ps...just a funny thing that happened after the reading. Not too long ago I signed up for emails to guide me with things to help my relationship, not spiritually but just in a conventional way. Not 5 minutes after the reading I received and email. I forgot I signed up so I didn't recognize the name. The title was " Use this love technique". I opened it thinking it was something to do with my reading, and the first line of the email "I clearly remember the time and place when Athena asked me..." And then went on with his personal story. I was confused because I just has a reading with Miss Athena. Athena happened to be this guy's wife. But anyway I enjoyed the sign from my spirit guides :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello brighteyes,

That was very sweet, thank you for your lovely words. It was a pleasure to read for you and I am glad that you took my spell advice to heart. Your story about the email shows me how psychically connected we were and I look forward to reading for you again.

I wish you the best of luck with your spells!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

brighteyes

Unread post by brighteyes » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Thank you Miss Athena:)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”