Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Altar setup

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
martinezmarco296
Newly Registered

Altar setup

Unread post by martinezmarco296 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:58 am

I like to set up an altar to pray to God and my saints family members. However my question is I have enemies and I like candles to evoke reversal spells, shut up spells, evil be gone candles and incense. Can I use the altar? Where does the altar need to be placed? I want to understand if I build my altar can I set it up for all our needs. Any advice will be appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Alter setup

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Hello martinezmarco296,

It's generally a good idea to keep separate places where you work positive spells (like love, money etc.) and where you work negative spells (like cursing). Don't do all of that in one space.

I hope I understand your question correctly. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

martinezmarco296
Newly Registered

Re: Alter setup

Unread post by martinezmarco296 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:20 am

Yes you understood the question correctly thanks

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Altar setup

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 13, 2019 1:00 pm

You could have separate altar spaces on the same table if your house is small. You could mark off the space with different-colored altar cloths or a line of ribbon, beads, or even tape if that's what you've got. Separate tables, though, would probably be easier on your mind.

You may want to protect your worship altar with evil-eye charms, salt, or bay leaves at the corners -- but if you really are placing THE ALMIGHTY right in the middle of it, ask Him if that needs to be done.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”