Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aniviel

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:53 am

Is it okay if in the meantime, while I still work the honey jar, I'll just keep the wax remains in my home? I have a big trunk with all my LuckyMojo things and there's enough space there for more.
It's my understanding that if it's a ritual made to bring something to me, burial near/around the home is the only way? Crossroads and rivers are for other type of rituals, aren't they?
I won't be able to buy a bigger plant because I live in a tiny flat in the heart of a huge city. There's no nature around me...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello aniviel,

Yes you could keep the wax remains with you. Wrap them up before putting them away.

Traditionally, you would bury them in the front of your home (yard or potted plant) to draw something to you. You could disperse them at a crossroads to send that energy out to the universe (aim to the east, as that is where the sun rises and this is drawing work).

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,
Sorry exactly at the same time you answered here I wrote my question at the topic about disposal of remains! I was going to come here and delete it! lol I'm sorry.

So I thought crossroads is only for "crossed" conditions or something, I misunderstood. In any case, I do have a few crossroads by my home, however, it's a very busy street at all times so maybe the only time to do it would be very early morning / at sunrise possibly. I think I'll go a few weeks collecting the remains I have before doing it.

I do have another question but I wrote it in the other thread so I won't repeat myself again
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:17 pm

aniviel,

Crossroads are not for "crossed conditions", crossroads is where tow intersections meet, its where magic happens, its where energy is dispersed, its where people come to meet the devil and pay to learn how to do something new such as music, or magic.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank you JayDee.
I'll wrap what I have now in aluminium foil, collect more over the next few weeks, then dispose of all those remains together in the crossroads facing East...

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi I have a question if you have used your honey jar around 4 months can I go back and start working it again???

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello Deliciousdonut,

If you mean a honey jar you have not worked for four months, and you have seen results from it in the past, yes you can continue working it by burning candles on it.

Good luck.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Miss Athena,
Yes it is a honey jar, and it work great

PandaNinja
Newly Registered

Unread post by PandaNinja » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:08 am

Recently a friend and I had some ups and downs. This is a friend that I like and I recently (last Monday April 1st) purchased my plane ticket to see him. We had been discussing this for months as it was already planned that I was coming. This is also long distance. However, something happened on Wednesday (my fault) and I said I didn’t want to be friends anymore due to lack of consistent communication on his end. We talked daily, but he started talking way less (this is something that started in March). He didn’t know what he wanted to do and we talked about it (I eventually regretted my words), but then he said he needed space. On Friday he said he didn’t want to be friends anymore. I was hurt and felt it was my fault to begin with. He apologized many times and said that it was for the best since it’s what I wanted.

I gave him space and didn’t respond back to him until this past Monday (April 8th). However, he replied hours later and said he still didn’t want to be friends and that we don’t make a good friendship. There’s more to the story, so I’m not explaining everything to save myself room because I can be long winded as you can tell lol.

Anyways, I spoke with readers about this and they all said he will contact me again but to give him space because he feels overwhelmed right now. One reader suggested I try a honey jar. However, she recommended someone that does a really good job on it and it worked for her.

I was wondering if it’s okay to allow someone else to do the honey jar for me if I provide them with the information and photos (because I don’t have any personal items of his as this is long distance)?

I spoke with the woman that was going to do the honey jar for me and she said it’ll still work but she understood my concern about it.

So it is possible that she can do it and it’ll sweeten the situation so he’ll want to be friends again and talk to me like before?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:09 pm

PandaNinja --

Many people happily hoe rootworkers to do all sorts of spells for them, inclding honey jar work.

We do not recommend unknown workers found on the interbet, due to so many tales of being scammed. We do recommend the ethical practitioners of Hoodoo Phsychics and the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

This thread will be of help:

airr-and-hp-psychic-readers-and-rootwor ... t9319.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Brujo_Sireno

Unread post by Brujo_Sireno » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:30 pm

So, I’ve been working this honey jar since the beginning of January. I light one candle a week on Fridays, more from practicality because I’m off that day than for a deeper meaning. Anyway, something interesting has happened.

I had accumulated a nice little hill of wax and some old wicks buried under it. Well, today I lit the candle and it burned all the way through the old candles and lit ALL of the old wicks and had a nice heavy flame for a few minutes. The first two candles I had lit on it burnt down completely and left a few tiny beads of oil, today there’s nothing.

Can anyone interpret this for me? What should I do with the old burnt wicks?
I kiss the moon and hug the sun
And call the spirits and make 'em run

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Brujo_Sireno ,

We do not do interpretations on the forum, you can contact an AIRR member to read for you: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

You can also look at lucky mojos free information on reading about divination: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Also read more on this forum topic: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Cat also wrote a great book on candles : http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

It is not uncommon for a candle to set aflame the old items left on a jar, for this reason some people remove the wicks after it burns to prevent that, or clean wax off a jar ( though many do not). Signs are personal but you can read them here: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Looking for a distraction from my love work...

A good friend of mine is seriously dating a divorced man with 3 kids. The two boys like her (my friend is great with kids generally). But the girl! She is really not warming up to my friend at all! Would I honey jar work for something like this to encourage the daughter to be closer to my friend? The situation is stressful for her.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 am

Hello Beachykeen,

Yes, sweetening relationships is a traditional way to work with a honey jar. Just include photos, names, birthdates and any personal concerns you have for your friend and the little girl. You're a good friend for wanting to help like this.

Good luck.

Witchyyy

Unread post by Witchyyy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi. I hope somebody replies

So there’s this cute guy at Dunkin Donuts and he works right across from me. I work at wendys. I go there sometimes on my break and order a drink and every time I see him I get butterflies in my stomach. I don’t know his name yet. I don’t have any photos of him. I also don’t have any of his hair or any of his belongings.

So how should I do a honey/sweetening jar?

Should I write a petition and just visualize him?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello Witchyyy,

Follow the instructions in this thread and use whatever descriptive information you have about him. Once you learn his name, you can add it to your honey jar.

Good luck.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:56 pm

1. Can I use honey jar to sweeten someone to reconsider going back to his old job?

2. What kind of oils to use?

3. What herbs to add to the jar?

4. As for petition paper: his name and command like, "reapply to your old job?"

So far, I have licorice root, calamus, catnip, damiana, periwinkle and mugworth. As for oils, I have influence and commanding oils and couple love oils. Thinking of King Solomon and Clarity oils to use, but when I suggested to him to reapply to old company in the meantime while you're looking for a different company. His response was, "I'd rather go broke than working back there." I also want to influence his thinking to reconsider everything.

I've been reading this thread, it's a long thread, so far I have not read something about sweetening someone to reapply for a job. But I am going to order curios, and I'd like to order for this type of honey jar.Thanks much.

Blessings.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

terra_rising
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by terra_rising » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:13 am

Hello Fotunata,

This is some pretty coercive work for a honey jar. Which may be why it hasn't been brought up on this thread before. If he said he would rather be broke than to work there, I would consider working with a skull candle to influence his thoughts and to overcome his aversion.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello Fotunata,

Honey jars are used to sweeten relationships, not to influence specific behavior such as you suggest, which is another reason you didn't come across that kind of information here.

I would stick to the advice we've given you elsewhere on the forum, as you seem to be spinning a bit with ideas you've come up with yourself. It's best to stick with tradition to maximize your chance of success.

Good luck.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:57 am

Thank you all for the clarification. Though I have a honey jar that I made for him awhile back. I have not lit any candles on it, since I was doing something else on my target.

And Ms. Athena, you're right I've been spinning from one idea to another. It's been rough lately.

Anyway, I started re reading the thread and found this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html .. I found the steady work honey jar kit, will this work considering his current state of mind? Also, I have Ms. Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. I have not read it yet, but will do.

(And I did hyssop cleansing last night too.)

I didn't place any order yet, but been adding stuff on my shopping cart. Please do suggest anything that will help me, I really appreciate it. And it will also save me time and extra bucks.

Thanks again. :)
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello Fotunata,

Steady Work can help him secure a job or keep one once he gets it. It may not influence him to go back to his previous job. You indicated that he is opposed to this idea, so you need to work to influence his thinking first.

Use the advice you've been given here on working that angle and see what results you get. Don't overload him or yourself with too many spells at once, otherwise you risk scattering your energy. Stay focused and you have the best chance of success.

Good luck.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri May 03, 2019 4:27 am

Hi everyone,

I've had my honey jar quite a few months now. I think around 6 months. Up until a couple of weeks ago I worked on it 2 to 4 times a week, sometimes at sunrise (when I managed to get up which is very hard for me!), and sometimes after 6pm so the hands on the clock were going upwards.
Me and the friend did get closer emotionally. We never met up a lot, but I could see the progress in the few times we did. However, the last time we met was very emotionally intimate, and since then, he completely drew back. I don't think his emotional distance at this moment is entirely related to me, I think it's his own life right now. But now when we do talk (doesn't happen often...) it's like we're just acquaintances. Cold... really upsetting for me. At first since he started growing cold, I was still working on my honey jar a lot (and I also have a Mojo Hand I partly use for him, and have been using for him a lot more in the last few months... and I have Attraction Candles lit at MISC but they're not doing well at the moment unfortunately). But lately, the last few weeks, I feel like I can't bring myself to do the work, because I actually try not to think of him as much as I do.
I've had a few readings done on the situation, and not a single one suggested rootwork - in fact - they all said the same thing - this is temporary and we'll grow a lot closer. They all gave the same timeframe too. And my friend himself mentioned something general about it being Jupiter Retrograde and I think that's really affecting him. The timeframes I was given make sense because of it, since Jupiter is Retrograde until mid-August.

So I'm being told to simply be patient. I'm sure working on the jar won't hurt the situation - but I'm not as drawn to working on it as I used to be. I worked on it once last week (Friday), and not since. I was considering working on it today, but, because it's a New Moon tomorrow, I don't feel very powerful at the moment and may wait until after New Moon for my next work - probably Monday.
I know people sometimes leave Honey Jars without working on them for months, but I wanted to check if this is okay at all? Is there anything extra I should do if I only work on it once a week / once every two weeks?

At times when we know things will get better because that is where we're heading - is there a point trying to make the predictions manifest faster? I know he needs his time right now so I feel I should give him that and not confuse him further...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 10:48 am

Hello aniviel,

It sounds to me like you have already answered all of your questions yourself.

You got consistent readings saying this is temporary and no rootwork was advised, so leave the rootwork aside.

He needs time to himself, so don't try to expedite matters.

You don't feel motivated for doing spells, so don't add anything beyond your honey jar.

Trust in your readings and the success that they foretell, and don't over-think it.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri May 03, 2019 11:46 am

Thank you Miss Athena,

I probably should have posted here -before- I ordered another run of 3 Attraction Candles at MISC :lol: I ordered a run yesterday following a black soot ending to the last run which made me panic slightly. But I guess this is due to timing. I should just put my trust in the future.

Well, I'm sure the upcoming run cannot do any harm but I'll leave it at that after and only work on the Honey Jar sparingly...

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon May 13, 2019 4:08 pm

I have an ongoing sugar water jar going for peace,harmony and blessing for my family. The petition paper deteriorate into many small pieces inside the jar. Is this bad? Should I start another jar and pour this current jar remains out by the base of the tree in my backyard? I would appreciate your insights. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 14, 2019 12:19 pm

pida ,

I do not think of it as a bad sign because paper when wet will fall apart. You may want to make a jar out of honey, then you can cook with it to keep everyone sweet, or a sugar container and use the sugar in the cooking.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Wed May 15, 2019 7:02 am

Hello everybody,

Have a question, I have read in the links throughout this forum that sweatening jars can be done with several ingredients as sugar, honey, molasses, whatever, it's up to us, but my question is if we can mix both ingredients in the same jar, for example, mix sugar with honey or honey with other sweatening food. I was thinking about mixing sugar with honey but I'm not sure.

Sorry if this question have been previously asked. Thanks a lot.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello Marie Laveau,

I would pick one ingredient and stick to it. Mixing sugar with a wet ingredient will create a crystallized mess over time, and you want to work your jar for a while.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Wed May 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks so much for your kind response. Oh my goodness, never thought about the mess that the mix could create! I'm not got used to used to practice honey jars.

For people who usually work with this spells, which one is better?, sugar or honey? does it matter?. I imagine that honey is more consistent and natural.
Do you work with sugar jars?. I have read along this topic that almost everybody use honey but not much people comment about working with sugar and I'm curious about that.

Anyone has worked with jams and marmelade?.

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Wed May 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Marie Laveau:
I have worked with both, one of my sugar jars turned into a rancid mess, that was for a person who is determined to make my life hell, obviously it didn't work.
Another sugar jar is fine, after several years.
I use mostly honey however, as I can heat it up as taught to me by my rootworker.

There should in fact be many posts, mostly by Miss Cat regarding sweetening spells using sugar, including placing a name paper in the bottom of the sugar bowl and other things along those lines.
and if you look at this page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
you will see and read about examples using sugar.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 15, 2019 2:20 pm

Marie Laveau,

I agree with all the comments above and only wanted to also point out a book that lucky mojo sells that answers many of the questions you are asking, and gives tips and ways to use different sweeteners.

Hoodoo Honey and Sugar spells by Deacon Millett: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Graveyardhag

Thanks for posting.

Was wondering if the sugar jar you worked with became a rancid mess because the target needed another kind of spell. I believe there are people out there unabled to be sweatened due to their nasty nature and they are so negative that its impossible to do anything. A reverse or souring spelling might be better in those situations.

JayDee

Thanks for the answer. I've planned for this summer to purchase some books and other materials from LM, it's when I have more time to read and learn.

Those links are very useful and interesting. Have read in one of them a story about a jar mixed with sugar and honey as I asked before ;)

My sweatening spell its not long term although if it's works maybe I keep it longterm; and I don't have much honey at home at the moment but I have tons of sugar instead. I dont like to waste food at all, so as the available cans I've found at the kitchen have a particular shape and size (not much big) have thought sugar could fit (at least in this case), better than honey.

I live in an area well known by the high quality of honey produced here, but due to the temperature good honey is still solid, so if I want it a bit liquid have to boil or warm it and the paper remains a total mess, to be honest, the whole spell remains a total mess. I tried once to do a honey jar in the same situation, when honey was still solid, and it did not cover the petition paper well and to cover at least the half of the can it was necessary to fill it with A LOT of honey, even small cans.
I'm agaist wasting food so as I have more sugar than honey at the moment I'm going to work with that.

Thanks a lot for your kind responses.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Marie Laveau,

Some workers use other sweeteners based on the skin tone of the worker, such as black strap molasses for a very dark skin, a light honey for a light skin or tan person, clear sweetener for a white person. I like honey because it is natural from the bees, they work for it for the queen, it carries that element to me. But sugar jars are fantastic as well and I have used them. If you feel a certain way about using honey and it bothers you then dont, use what you are comfortable with.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat May 18, 2019 11:07 am

Thanks JayDee.

Have used a sugar jar finally, and now, a few days laters of working on it, have reminded that my target to sweatening to gave me a chocolate figurine as a gift and I still keep it on in my kitchen. So my target touched previously this, and my target gave it to me (there is a link between us and the item).
Do you think that adding a bit of this chocolate into de jar should be a good idea?. There is a sweat item we both have touched before in a happy situation, and we both love chocolate!. To this situation, I must open the jar, have read several comments along the thread about people who have no problem about opening the jar.
What do you think?

So this give me another question for you guys, have you ever tried to sweaten someone else with chocolate?. I'd like to read your stories.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Marie Laveau,

I would not add other candies to the jar, it can eventually melt and make a mess. Yes jars can be opened there is a long tradition of using the sweetener to cook with, then to replenish what you used, this way the jar is always filled and able to be worked for sweetening work.

beautifulgemini
Newly Registered

Unread post by beautifulgemini » Sat May 18, 2019 4:28 pm

Hello my loves, I have a question about a honey jar I made. I burned a candle on it yesterday night, and the heat of the candle made a hole in the top of the plastic lid. This candle was not left unattended and I didn't think about the melting plastic lid until it was too late.

I placed a small rose quartz in the small hole and then used the wax of a melted white votive candle to create a seal.

Do I have to create another jar at this point?
Can I replace the plastic lid?
Or do I leave it as is with the rose quartz & wax seal?

This honey jar has given me AMAZING results.
Thank you all in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Hello beautifulgemini,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

I'm sorry but you will have to replace the lid. There is a reason why we advocate that lids upon which you wish to burn candles should be fireproof. You discovered that the hard way.

I'm glad to hear you are getting good results with your honey jar, so keep up that work. Just be sure to use a metal lid on it.

Good luck.

katializzibeth710

Unread post by katializzibeth710 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Hi all!
So I'm sitting in my kitchen right now getting ready to make a honey jar and I'm a bit perplexed.

Let me explain...
For the past two weeks my workplace has been under new management. This has been a problem for basically everybody as she's a very sour, vindictive kind of boss, but for none so much as me, and all of my coworkers have suggested that it might have something to do with the fact that I am the only person of color in the entire establishment.

To be honest I don't much care about her motive. My last boss was also less than agreeable until around the time I fixed a jar for her; then it was smooth sailing for a couple of months until she was transferred. (Side note: should I bury the old honey jar? Because my old boss still has a bit of power over my workplace and if firing me comes down to her say-so, I would rather have her on my side.)

I normally wouldn't jump to this solution after only two weeks, but today she decided to demote me to a part time employee with no warning and I simply cannot afford the financial loss it would bring me. Also, I'm rather angry. So here I am.

And yet something gives me pause as I prep for the spell. For some reason, I am finding my fiance's hair everywhere. Wrapped up in my supply of roots, in my essential oils, I even found it in my wax as I started cooking up a candle to dress the jar with. It's on my jar of honey, my Mrs. Butterworth's syrup, even tangled up on the spoon that goes with my brown sugar. I took out my tarot deck to get some clarity and what do I find as I'm shuffling my cards but another one of his hairs literally inside the box.

Now, this could mean nothing. He has very long hair, and it tends to get virtually everywhere - he sheds worse than our cat. But I know better than to brush things off as mere coincidence when spellwork is involved, and I'm a little worried. We've recently went through a bit of a rough patch in our relationship, but things ARE getting better... in fact, the betterment of our relationship almost directly coincides with my bad luck at work. Also to note, there was no spellwork involved there. If there were I would divulge the information, as I feel it might directly pertain to the situation at hand, maybe more so than the relationship itself already does.

So...is this an omen I need to pay close attention to? Should I put the honey jar on hold? As much as I would like to keep my money, I don't love my job, and it's not like I'll be entirely without means to pay my bills until I find another one. It's just an effort I would rather not make when hoodoo has become such an easy fix for me. My relationship comes first, and I don't want to do anything that is going to negatively affect it.

Thanks everyone for reading and any advice they might have.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Hello katializzibeth710,

If it is very unusual to find his hair everywhere like this, then I would schedule a reading to try and determine the reason for it. Perhaps it's a message of some sort, or perhaps it's entirely coincidental. It's impossible for us to say here on the forum. You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Meanwhile, it's up to you whether you postpone working on your job situation. You could always just throw this new boss into a simple freezer spell, which requires no oils or particular hoodoo supplies to do so. Choice is yours.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri May 24, 2019 2:11 am

Hello everybody,

Nice to meet the LM family.

Have worked on a sweet jar and my purpose has worked wonderfully. It has been a concrete target and purpose and I don't know if I'm going to have any contact with this person again because for the moment, our roads are separated as we take different paths (it's not about love or something like that, it's a friend).

The mission has been accomplished, so I would like to know what should I do

Have thought about using the sugar to cook something and spread it out in the wild for birds and other natural creatures.

I also have thought about to re-use the jar once empty and cleansed just in case I need to make another sweetening jar in the future. Is this possible?.

But what about the paper?, it contains the handwriting of my target and the petition on it.

Should I bury it or something?, running water?.

Thanks everybody for your answers. Have a nice day.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 5:28 am

Alice Kyteler ,

Empty it at a tree trunk, or in running water, clean the jar and reuse or recycle. Can let the paper out at the tree as well.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun May 26, 2019 3:43 am

JayDee

Oh, thanks so much for answering. I'm just a newbie here.

I have a question and I'm not sure if this has been answered in this thread before so sorry in advance if I'm repeating.

Do you people re-use the ingredients of the jar once the spell has been accomplished?.

For example, I have worked on a sugar jar and the purpose has been reached; I was wondering if the sugar could be re-used for another sweetening spell but different purpose. Like if the finished spell was for friendship and I use that sugar in the new one I have in mind, which is for money.

What are your experiences? Is there any link with info about this, please?.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 26, 2019 7:28 am

Alice Kyteler --

I do not see the point of what you are proposing. If you made a successful sugar spell for love, it is traditional to carry the good worl on by cooking with the sugar, using it to sweeten drinks, or adding it to a love-bath.

Then start a new sugar jar for money.

Sugar is cheap, but the amount of spiritual energy you put into that love-sugar is priceless.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

QetI

Unread post by QetI » Tue May 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes! It's a question but also I really wanted to share how sugar jars have been working for me.

So a few months ago I discovered one of my friends/colleagues fancied me, I really like him too and we ended up sleeping together. Afterwords due to gossip and meddling around us things were awful between us, awkward and we literally could not talk to each other. So I did a sugar jar on him to mend our friendship. I used gentle herbs like balm of gilead and lavender, pink candles, and reconciliation and courage oils and prayed for our friendship to come back and be close like before. Well it worked a bit too well - things went back to normal between us and then exactly three months after I started the jar we ended up in bed again. Except guess what - he turned around after and said I just want us to be friends - which is what he said after the first time we slept together too when things got awkward so hey ho.

I expected it to be like before with us all embarrassed and avoiding each other but to my surprise things were normal between us for a couple of weeks, just friends. Except I got fed up with this so I then changed the sugar jar. I took out the friendship herbs and substituted more passionate ones like damiana and catnip and I switched to red candles with love me and fire of love oils. I wanted him to think of me as a lover not as a friend and increase his sexual passion so he has to act on it. Shortly after I did this all of a sudden he has stopped talking to me as a friend and it is really awkward again. It's like he doesn't want to have a conversation, look me in the face or be near to me, but I keep accidentally catching his eye and when we went on a night out the other day he barely spoke to me but I could see him watching me.

I don't want to just be this man's friend as being close to him without intimacy literally drives me insane but I hate this awkward tension and there is no way I can avoid him nearly every day. My question is - do I keep with the current jar and see what happens, switch back to the friendship jar or combine both somehow? Or take another approach? This situation is driving me bananas!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 29, 2019 1:27 pm

QetI,

I would keep working the jar and add a come to me candle with it to draw him to you. You can do the moving candle spell talked about on the forum with a honey jar. Also try getting the sachet powders on items he will touch, use the sugar to cook something he will eat at work, put oil on items he will touch. Get dirt from his shoe, a piece of soiled clothing, next time you have sex save his semen.

Forum topic on moving candle spells: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

QetI

Unread post by QetI » Wed May 29, 2019 2:05 pm

JayDee,

I haven't tried a moving candle spell with him but I will definitely look into that and the come to me candle. I have actually been anointing his stuff with oil and I also nabbed one of his dirty socks (phew!) into which I stuffed a petition paper with the same passion herbs and menstrual blood, tied it with red thread and burned pink and red dressed candles. I sealed the paper packet with the wax put it in the sock and smoked it with incense and I have been sleeping with it under my pillow.

Many thanks for the ideas, that is really useful!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 30, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello QetI,

You're dealing with someone whose feelings seem to be running hot and cold. Since you have seen a pattern where friendship works well but more loving feelings become troublesome, I would get a reading to better understand what's going on with him and what your chances of success look like. Your reader can also advise on a course of spellwork based on what they see in the cards.

You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck in getting him back!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:41 am

Catherine Yronwode,

I thought that the same sugar could be available to re-use in another jar with different purpose.

Thank you very much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:42 am

Hello Alice Kyteler,

No, you would not recycle the sugar for another purpose. Cook with it and feed your original target from it.

Start a new jar with different sugar to work towards another goal.

Good luck.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:15 am

Hi Miss Cat,

Oh my God, it's not possible to me to cook with this sugar to feed my target as my target has gone for holidays for almost four months and maybe next year we don't see each other!. This person is a teacher of mine, I'm not sure we're going to continue making another school year together. I was wondering about still working in this jar to continue to be this person's student. Have asked in the school if this person is going to be my teacher next school year and I'm afraid not for the moment. The petition paper contains a hadwriting of this person, it's totally oriented to this person and purpose, but not sure I will have her as a teacher anymore.

If not, can I use the sugar to feed myself as it contains magic energy of a purpose accomplished?.

Thank you so much.

Cancerstar

Unread post by Cancerstar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:59 pm

Hello,
Hope all of you are well.
I just started a sweetening work and I’ve asked a rootworker to light a vigil candle for me. It’s the Twin Flames Love Uncrossing candle and has yet to be burnt within this week. Would this in anyway effect my sweetening work? Else, I will need to put on hold for the vigil candle. Please advise. I’m freaking out. TQ!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:55 am

Cancerstar ,

Why do you think it would conflict and why are you freaking out? Seems you are setting a candle to remove obstacles to bring the persons love, which is also being done with a sugar jar. Now the candle being used is not a lucky mojo product, we discuss the use of lucky mojo candles on this forum topic. We cannot comment on how another company provided product will or wont work. Since you have a rootworker, it would be best to ask them these specific works as they know your case, the goals and desires and the work being done.

Here is a forum discussion on twin flames, keeping them: spells-to-find-get-keep-or-return-twin- ... 24493.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Hello Cancerstar,

If I understand your question correctly, you shouldn't worry about any delay in lighting your vigil candle impacting your sweetening work. Your own work is putting that energy out into the universe, while the vigil candle is backing that up. You should be fine.

Since you ordered that recognizable vigil through the candle ministry of an AIRR worker, you could always consult him on timing of your candle.

Don't overthink it, though. Trust in your work.

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:43 am

Hi all

I've read JayDee's post re: working the honey jar. In another post I've read that the poster treats their jar as their target and have conversations with it as though it were a person - is this also considered a way of working the jar?
Blessings to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out🗦 Thank you ♡ 🗧

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:30 am

Hello pollen,

You can certainly sweet-talk your honey jar like you would your target. It's not intended as a proxy for a person the way a doll baby would be, but many people speak to them similarly as it represents their relationship, and there is nothing wrong with that.

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Got it, thanks Miss Athena ❤

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Sorry, another question :oops:

I have herbs, both our hairs, as well as a photo of us together. What I gather from the forum is that the photo can be added into a petition folded into a seed packet together with the herbs.

1) Is it correct that I write both our names and DOB on the back in a X format, then dab honey on both our lips and fold the photo, image side inwards, towards me? Or should it be writing side inwards like a petition? If folding image side in, does it matter that our lips are not "kissing" (height difference, I'd be kissing is chest), because I read that for individual photos, you dab honey on the lips and stick them together much like 2 people kissing.
2) Would the tied hair go in the petition seed packet or folded into the photo?
3) Would a foil-wrapper be required or is that only intended for freezer petitions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Hello pollen,

I'll answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. Yes that is correct. Fold the image facing inward. Doesn't matter that you're not "kissing" because of the height difference. You have the right intent.

2. Either place is fine but personally, I would add it to your photo as it contains both of your DNA.

3. You don't need a foil wrapper. You want your photo and petition swirling around in all of that lovely honey.

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 am

Thank you Miss Athena, as always ✿

GeminiMoon

Unread post by GeminiMoon » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Hello! I did my Honey Jar Ritual Friday, April 19th (Full Moon). I worked it religiously for 7 days straight, the 3 times a week for 3 weeks, and then 1 time a week, but I missed a week or two when I went on vacation. I had to fly, so I worked it before I left because I didn’t want to damage it or lose it. I have received small movement from my target and I in no way anxious, however I have felt some doubt here and there but I soon recover. My concern is, have I done damage by not working it consistently and or by having doubt and should I start over? Thank you.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”