Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Moonwitch --

1) I agree with Edward T on this. If she is gone, she may stay away or ... she may come back. But you ought to clean up after doing work like this.

2) Psalms 51 and a Hyssop tea / bath is recommended after using Hot Foot Powder.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Marie Laveau
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue May 14, 2019 7:12 am

Hi everyone, wish everybody have a nice day.

Just if my testimonial can serve to other people here.

I made a Hot Foot ritual over my noisy and rough neighbours, I wanted them out of my bulding, but the spell worked in a different and interesting way.
I followed the instructions I've learned here in this forum and threw the powders on my neighbour's doormat through many days, once or twice a week, until I could see some results. I waited till they weren't at home so I felt free to do that. They only stopped making noise once, so I just was so desperate I had to speak with the police and tell them the problem. The officer was a very kind and a wonderful man who paid so much attention to me and took care about the situation. I was so grateful! police officer was truly hepful and I appreciated this so much. He recommended to speak with the owner of the house where my noisy neighbours live by renting the appartment, and after telling him the police was in charge of the situation, the owner spoke these neighbours and they stopped their rough attitude or they could be out of the house.

So I'm telling this because not always spells work in the way we wish, but they can act in other way with the results we want to see. I just wanted peace at home, depending of the day, I wished my neighbours were out or the building other times I just wished to have calm at my home, I promise they were like wild animals, shouting and throwing stuff even at 2:00 a.m. It was awful, so I just wanted peace or they were out.
They're not out, but the noises thanks God have stopped (I hope peace will go on).

So I just want to thank publicly to all the wonderful professionals who give their advice and run this marvelous forum, the same to the rest of users. I always learn something useful thanks to your wisdom.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”