Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello cognitivedissonance,

Jasmine is used for psychic vision and can help you dream of lucky numbers when combined with hops, calendula and chamomile. So it is a good ingredient for spell work to win at gambling or other games of chance. It's also used in love-drawing work.

Has No Hanna is an old New Orleans formula for gambling luck and most recipes for it call for jasmine as a key ingredient. It's believed that the name is a variation on "hasnuhana" which is the Bengali word for night-blooming jasmine.

I hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:04 pm

What’s the best Lucky Mojo oil to use when Has No Hanna is called for?
HRCC Student #2174G

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi cognitivedissonance,

I would go with Lucky Hand oil:

OIL-HOO-LUCH
Lucky Hand Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi cognitivedissonance,

You could also go with Jasmine Oil:

OIL-ESS-JASM
Jasmine Fragrance Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jasmine.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:26 am

Hi everyone! I was finally able to buy the oils I needed for my daughter (hooray!) I just have a quick question about them though. I bought Crown of Success, John the Conqueror and King Solomon oil, I will buy the others in my next order in a couple of weeks. My goal (incase you didn't read my post from a few weeks ago in another forum) is to help her with school and dance, she has ADD and I want to help her be successful in both. She's only nine and I've already been told that she's going to be placed into 5th grade, but they have three big test coming up in April and May (the FSA) and then she also has her end of the year ballet recital in June where she will preform her solo. She barely passed the FSA last year and it knocked her confidence down quite a bit.

She's really smart and is doing a lot better in school, but she's not doing as great as she should. She learns differently then most kids and can do most of the work in her head but even if she gets things correct the teacher marks them wrong because she forgot to show her work. She's done great raising her grade from a C to a B in reading, but is having problems with things like writing complete paragraphs for essays. When it comes to reading passages she can't do it if the teacher is reading the passage out loud, but if she has a physical copy of the passage she gets all of the answers correct. I've already asked if there was a way that she can have physical copies because I know that would help her tremendously, but the teacher told me no. She really needs to pass these test and better learn the curriculum. I believe it would also help increase her confidence.

I'm hoping that the combination of the three oils will help her be successful, but I was wondering if I can add the oils into the detangler spray that I use in her hair every morning. I don't think that she'll let me put them on her directly and even if she did I know that she would probably tell my mother and that would just cause a huge argument between us since my mom is against hoodoo and all magic/spells in general. I'll eventually get the bath salts and either put them in her bath or in the washing machine with her clothes, but for now I've only gotten the oils since I've has success with previous oils that I've used on myself. I'm going to guess that it's okay to put the oils in her detangler, but then again I'm not sure if the ingredients from the detangler somehow lessen the oils effects. Can you think of a better way to sneakily get the oils on her? Thank you in advance for your help, have a great day! Sorry for the long post, I meant for it to just be a short one but got carried away. Sorry again and thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:36 am

CuriouslilThing ,

Add the oils to shampoo or conditioner, body lotion, or apply to your hands and rub in her hair. Can also put some in her shoes and wipe it in the inside. You may find sachet powders to dust her clothing with and items she touches. You can have the church light candles for you and they will send an email report on the candle burn.

Candle services: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Practical level, does your daughter have an IEP (Individual education Plan) that comes with students with disabilities? If so review it and make sure the teacher is not violating it by refusing to give the document or grading her down for things that she is covered by in her IEP, IEP fall under federal law. You can use oil such as commanding and influence on the school when dealing with them.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

bloomandbone

Unread post by bloomandbone » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Can anyone provide the specific measurements of the lucky mojo bottles? I’m looking to see if they will fit in this special cabinet I’ve found before I order enough to fill it. :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello bloomandbone,

If you are referring to the individual bottles of oils, they are about 2 and 3/8 of an inch tall including the cap.

I hope this helps. Good luck stocking your special cabinet!

bloomandbone

Unread post by bloomandbone » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:26 am

Hi Miss Athena, I suppose I should have been more specific. Can you tell me the width of the bottles? :) thank you so much!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:50 am

bloomandbone

The bottles lucky mojo uses can be purchased and viewed on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#emptybottles
Description: RECTANGULAR 1/2 OZ. BOTTLE, FLINT GLASS, WITH BLACK CAP
Clear flint glass rectangular bottle holds one half ounce fluid measurement; comes complete with black plastic cap.
With I measured on my bottles at home and it is 3/4 an inch. Length (long way) 1 3/8 high 2 3/8
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Geminibruja
Newly Registered

Unread post by Geminibruja » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Im am just entering this forum, and I am already learned some interesting ways to use the oils as well as combinations.
My only question on the dressing of the candles, I have a proble with keeping the dressing around the candle. Any suggestions ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:57 pm

Geminibruja --

To use oil to dress a candle just means to rub it n with your fingers -- like dressing leather with harness dressing. You do not pour it on.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:41 am

Hi All, would Pay Me Now or Wealthy Way be more appropriate to encourage fast offers on a home for sale? Perhaps both? Thank you in advance!
HRCC Student- #2187

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Hello EndlessSky79,

Pay Me is used to gain money that is owed to you, while Wealthy Way is to encourage prosperity.

For selling real estate, you should read through the following thread, which is full of spell advice and ideas that can help you:
spell-casting-for-buying-and-selling-re ... 22064.html

Good luck!

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:27 pm

Awesome. Thank you for your explanation and guidance Miss Athena. Prosperity and Wealthy Way it is. :)
HRCC Student- #2187

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:11 am

Hello everyone,

I'm about to purchase a few bottle of LM oils and I would like to know the amount of oil that comes in a full size bottle. I'm interested in this data as I want to employ them for a specific matter. Have seen several kits but in the shop these kits come with the little oil bottle and I want the full size ones.

Have made a research but haven't found the amount of oil in the caracteristics of the bottle. How many centilitres or grammes or mililitres of oil does a full size contain?. 250 ml?, 150 ml?, 500 ml?. Do all the full size bottles contain the same amount of oil?.

I'm interested in buying Crown of success and also Van Van oil. I want to buy two or three bottles of both oils.

Thank you so much for the info.

Have a nice day.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:34 am

Alice, the little rectangular oil bottles contain 1/2ounce, about 15 ml. You can also order a 4-ounce (120 ml) Rootworkers and Churches Special, which can contain a single oil or a blend of up to four oils.

7-11 Holy Oil is the most economical of the Churches and Rootworkers Specials, if you feel a need for it. I use it all the time.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi Miss Michaele,

Thanks for answering.

I'm interested in buying the bottles which are "coloured", the big ones in transparent glass with the brand in the fron "Lucky Mojo Curio Co". Crown of Success in green colour and Van Van in a kind of yellow colour. These are the bottles and the size I desire. Are these the one whose size is 1/2 ounce?.
Appart from these, taking a look to LM catalogue I'm comming across to many others interesting oils, so maybe my order is huge.

Excuse me for this silly questions but these measures are not employed in my location.

Thanks for taking your time, your help is much appreciated.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:57 pm

Alice,
Yes, the bottles you describe -- the rectangular ones -- are 1/2 ounce.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:48 pm

Miss Michaele,

Thanks so much for clarifying!. I'm taking a look to add more oils and products to my order.

Thank you.

Have a nice weekend.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:30 am

Hi everybody!

I don't remember in which part of the forum I read this, but someone posted in other thread a sale which contains several oils, maybe 12? that are sold at the price of 11?. Am I right?.

I'm interested in purchasing those ones. And I remember that user said something about a similar sale about bath crystals. So I'd appreciate all the information about that.

Thanks so much.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 am

Alice Kyteler,

You can find it on the "Special Deals: Mixed and Baker's Dozens" page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mixed-dozens.html

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:04 am

Hi Miss Michaele,

Thanks so much.

I have a few doubts. I don't know if this is the correct place of the forum to ask this. Have never purchased any product in this web so I don't know how to proceed. Several questiones here:

-Where do I select which kind of oils I want included in that special 12 oils deal?, in that message area below?.
-I live outside USA, in Europe. Should I write my country's name in the message area in the shopping cart below?.
-Should I write the oil name's code or just the oils name?.

Please, excuse me and my apologizes for these stupid questions but I'm not get used to purchasing online specially outside Europe and I'm really new to these things about taxes, shipping pluses and all that.

Thank you so much for your kind responses. Can't wait to get my oils!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:26 am

Alice Kyteler,

Specify in the provided box on the order form the oils you want. You can write the name or include the code as well. Your Country should be added to the address portion where the item will be shipped.

Ordering online and from Europe will likely cost more in shipping. Here is a link provided by Lucky Mojo on helping to estimate those costs: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:30 am

Hi Jaydee,

Thanks very much.

I have never purchased through Lucky Mojo web so thats why I ask these questions.

I'm so excited about getting these products, specially oils, as I have read so many inspirational testimonials in here about their good results.

But I'm afraid maybe I have to wait. My order is gonna be huge, I want that 12 deal oils and other products; so I'm going to spend some money and I need all the procedure will be fine as Mercury is going to be in retrograde in a few days.
And I don't want that affect me and the shipping of all the products!. Mercury retrograde affects in communications and travelling so I was thinking about if it could affect the order and the shipping issue with delays or other problems.

I want to do things properly.

Thanks, have a nice day everybody.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Alice Kyteler,

You are fine to order during Mercury Retrograde, Miss Cat and the staff at Lucky mojo have worked through many retrogrades and other astrological events with success. They probably have candles lit to counter the effects of the retrograde. With a big order the only issue may be time, it may take a minute to assemble a big order. Be patient and the jems of Lucky mojo will come. I love when I get an order in from them its like christmas for adults lol.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Thanks Jaydee,

I must do some experiment with thise blend just to be sure. When I make this I'm going to keep you updated.

I mention that part about retrogrades because Mercury in retro motion usually gets me. I normally am very affected during those times. Have read that in Hoodoo it's not necessary to work under moon phases or atrological matters but I'm into astrology and have a huge experience about being affected by that uncomfortable time.

My order it's going to be huge, and it's my first time ordering these products. I'm a total newbie in these matters so I need to do a proper research and study about these wonderful products. That's why I ask so many questions! :lol:

Greetings.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

Questions about your use of Lucky Mojo products are always welcome, as that is the purpose of this forum. We are here to advise you on how to get the most out of the products you buy from the shop.

If you have questions about shipping, please contact the shop directly at order@luckymojo.com

If you have any product-related questions, feel free to post in the correct topic area on the forum.

Good luck.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:05 am

Miss Athena,

Thanks so much for that link.

I'm so sorry to have posted those issues in here instead of the proper section. My apologies.

Calypso721

Unread post by Calypso721 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:49 am

Hi everyone ! got my very first LM package today!!! :D
So anywho, was wondering with reversal oil do I need to wear gloves ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:53 am

Calypso721,

No, you just wash your hands when you are done. Reversing sends the evil back that is sent to you.

How to use reversing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Calypso721

Unread post by Calypso721 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:48 am

Cool beans ! Thanks !

Kdavis
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kdavis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Greetings everyone I'm new to this any suggestions on first products I should try?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:15 am

Hello Kdavis,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

Since you haven't indicated a specific goal in mind, you might want to consider the Attraction Spell Kit. It can draw in anything you desire, like love, money, luck, etc.

The kit comes with all of the ingredients you would need, plus full instructions so it's pretty foolproof. It could give you a feel for the work, so I suggest starting there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello All! :)

I have a question, Can I use oils like the Healing Oil and the Blessing Oil on the Heart Chakra so that I can cleanse the Heart from feelings of sadness, hurt, depression and anger? I am also getting help from a doctor for those problems/feelings and I was thinking about using certain oils like the Cast Off Evil Oil, Healing Oil, Blessing Oil and the Rose of Crucifixion Oil on the forehead and on the heart chakra for some great results. It sounds like an awesome idea but I want to be sure if it is safe or not. :D

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Hello HoodooLover,

Yes, you could do that to supplement the medical help you are getting from a physician.

If by "safe" you mean skin safe, you should be fine but test a little spot to ensure you do not have any kind of contact allergy to the ingredients. Spiritually, you should be quite safe.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:11 pm

If one didn't have the Come to me oil could this be substituted with lodestone oil? Would it pull two people together in the same way come to me would?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

Lodestone oil is an attraction- type oil, formulated primarily to draw in money or luck. You could try to work with it for your stated goal, but it is not intended as a substitute for Come to Me oil (which helps to draw in a romantic partner).

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.00

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”