Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Marie Laveau,

It is not uncommon to work two spells at the same time on a person, you see this with court case spells, a cow tongue to silence opposition, while a mojo for success in court and chewing little john chew at the court hearing etc. Do the sour jar to sour them, do a reversing spell to send what they are doing to you, back to them. I would also wear stop gossip and put slippery elm in your shoes while you deal with this. This will help stop her gossip from hurting you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue May 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi Jay Dee

Very kind of you in taking your time to answer.

I had this doubt as I thought these two spells had to be done separately. Have done both of them several times but not to the same target at the same time. After asking my question here, I have invested my time today reading this thread and others and have read several posts from many different people, and as you said, these both spells get well if done to the same target.

This is my testimonial and procedure just in case other people are in the same situation.

I've had add into my vinegar jar some ingredients, other times I've only used vinegar, this time had added some black pepper, nine nails, nine pins, and also have added tabasco as a new ingredient (never have worked with this one before) while working on my jar I came across that is very spicy and could be good for heated arguments or heated hatred towards all the people I have included in this spell. I also have urinated over it at the last minute, then have closed the jar and it's kept in a dark place.

The target was a girl in particular (girl A), as she can overspread rumours and bad reputation towards me, I have included four people that get well with her and I suspect they are stabbing me or something like that. Have stated before doing the spell that I don't want to hurt specifically anybody, I don't want to cause a great harm or something. I just want to sour their relationship up. I also wanted to freeze this girl (A) in particular and other one (girl B) who can cause a great harm (she has done it indeed) so both are in the vinegar jar in separated papers. Girl A is the target because she has accused me of something I did not at all, the B girl is a girl who hurt me in the past and both are friends and get well both together and can make a good support team to hurt me. I suspect the reaction of A target had towards me has something to do with B girl messing around. We have been studying together, and I love studying the stuff I'm doing so this heated argument in the finals exams have generated a total fear deep inside of me and I'm not like that at all. I don't want to finish the year with this so nasty memory. I'm happy in that place, all this stuff towards me have started since I had an issue with B girl involved.

It's a strange thing, have mixed feelings. Both girls and me got along well in the past, but B started to behave in a nasty way with me so I had to run away from her (she spreads a very negative energy) and A girl surprisingly for me has had this awkward reaction accusing me of have commited a fault over her, and it's false. Believe me, I don't want to cause harm, I even wanted to make a honey jar to sweaten A girl but after meditating a bit about the problem, her reaction of accusation have had a devastating consequence to me (not sleeping or eating well) that I found it necessary to sour her life because it's not fair the way she accused me.

Before doing this have asked my pendulum, it has said "yes" to my questions, so" I was allowed" to perfom both spells with both girls involved in this. I just wanted to have peace, being ok with everybody at college, never had a problem thanks God, this has shocked me a lot. I don't get used to do rituals very often, I did it in the past very much, so this has been a total urge attack force.

So I made this vinegar jar to sour them up and the freeze spell to stop gossiping and specially because I want these both girls out of my life so out of "my" beloved college ( that place has a special meaning for me) or even it would be good to be in separated class next year. No harm here, just want them out and a bit of revenge. I love going to "my" school but these girls presence rottens it all! So out of my way!

After have performed both spells separately, have prayed psalms over them. I hope this works well.

Thanks for everything.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Fri May 17, 2019 11:16 am

I made a vinegar jar and now I have a doubt.

When you add some nails to this spell, do you use your own nails?. I added mine so now can't stop thinking about if I've got involved in this spell myself with people I worked against on this (my target is to sour someone's relationship with other people).

What do you think?.

Thanks so much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Marie Laveau,

You would not want to add your own personal concerns to a jar. I would dismantle it, clean it, take your nails clean them and burn them. When the directions call for 9 nails they mean nails you would nail a piece of wood with, not your personal body pieces.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi JayDee

I'm going to destroy the jar immediately and will start a new one in a few days. I'm afraid I totally misunderstood about "nails" as I thought that could mean a fight or something (I mean, hand nails).

What about urine?. I've read along this thread urine is for domination, I added mine, and now I'm worried about if adding a "thing" that has been mine could have a negative effect on me as reversal.

Forgive me about all these questions if they've been asked before.

Thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Hello Marie Laveau,

You can use your urine to dominate someone as well as your feces to send them away. These spells do not involve containers, but are intended for you to urinate or defecate onto your petition to dominate or drive someone away.

However, you should not be putting these personal concerns of yours in a container spell intended to cross up another person! You would want to only put their personal concerns in that container.

Take it apart, cleanse your nails with ammonia or Florida Water and burn them. Dismantle the jar in which you have put your urine by flushing it out with ammonia to kill the spell.

I hope this makes sense, and that you now know how to proceed in the future without putting yourself into that nasty concoction.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Marie Laveau,

Miss Athena explained how to use personal concerns in the work and using your own body fluids. There are spells using your own bowls like dumping on a persona name, writing their name on a toilet paper and wiping it on your butt. Please adhere to Miss Athenas tips and advise! As for the "nails", think of what they are made of and the other items added, needles, broken glass, etc, they are sharp, they hurt, as you shake the jar they move and hurt the target. I do see your confusion on the word, one of the flaws of the English language we use the same word with so many different meanings.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat May 18, 2019 12:26 am

Miss Athena

Thanks for your kind advices. Had misunderstood the word so I was mistaken, oh my God, I could have created a total disaster!!!. Lesson learned.

JayDee,

I knew that procedure because I read it on the forum years ago. Thanks for your remider. Now I have a much clear idea about these procedures.

Thanks both for your time.

WhoDoo1992

Unread post by WhoDoo1992 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello, I have a simple question about a separation jar I'm doing. Today after I shook it, it hissed, which I've never heard before. Any idea what that means?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2019 5:13 pm

WhoDoo1992 --

Yes, something in the jar is fermenting, which lets off gasses. It's like the "whoosh" you hear when you open a soda or a beer. This is why folks leave some head room in the top of such a jar, to allow the material to "work" without exploding the jar or breakin the seal of the lid.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Violet7

Unread post by Violet7 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:14 am

Greetings All,
I have been working a vinegar for several weeks now.
I feel it has worked a little to well. I would like to end the working now. What is the best way to do that?
Can i just dismantle it at home?

Thank you for your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 4:58 am

Violet7,

Pour the fluid out at a crossroad then clean the jar with ammonia and all the sharp objects, recycle them ( dont toss those in nature), if a petition paper or any personal item is located in the jar, you can leave that at the crossroad, or in this case it sounds like you want to stop the work you can let it dry then burn it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 25, 2019 11:49 am

Hello Violet7,

If you want to end the spell, as in "kill" it vs deploy it, then rinse the contents out with ammonia as you petition Spirit to end its effect. Remove all sharp objects, wrap them carefully and throw them in the trash. I would not recycle them as you wouldn't want to re-use them in another vinegar spell on another target.

You can recycle the glass.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Evil
Newly Registered

Unread post by Evil » Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 am

Hello,
I have been stalking this forum long ago but today I did it! A vinegar jar to make them divorce. Judge me if you like - but yes, this is I want to happen. The man tortured my soul and feelings for two years. He used me for his financial purpose, i.e. I was helping him raise money which he was bringing his wife. When I said I won't do it anymore he just left me. Well, it is time for this man to lose everything he had used me for. For the beginning - the comfort of his family. Though I have a little problem with disposing. I live in a big city and leaving it somewhere or digging in a public park/cemetery could bring me trouble. I may go outside city and burry it in thw woods, but I was thinking of leaving (without digging) it near my grandma's grave in a place where I put some vase for flowers and by now - 9 years later nobody had touched it. I am the only one visiting my grandma's grave, no other living relatives that know where it is. Do you think it is a good idea? Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello Evil,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you have found us.

For your break-up jar, I'm afraid that just leaving it at a gravesite without burying it is not a traditional way to work, nor is it considered proper deployment. Why not bring some flowers to the cemetery and a spoon or little spade and kneel down to dig a proper hole in which to deploy your jar? It's done all of the time, and no-one will disturb a person who appears to be setting flowers at a grave.

Heracles
Newly Registered

Unread post by Heracles » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:30 am

Hello,
I have some problems with 2 co-workers who have made false accusations against me, speak behind my back, influence other colleagues against me, insult me, threaten me ... I would like to make a vinegar jar but I'm asking if I can disposing the vinegar jar in the kitchen (under the sink cabinet) of the work office where they usually take breakfast, have lunch... So if it's possible, have I to avoid to be in this kitchen and for how long I have to avoid the kitchen of the office? (These two co-workers did fire a collegue too)

Thank you for your answers.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello Heracles,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

I'm sorry you're having such difficulty with these colleagues. You could deploy your jar in the sink cabinet where both of them are likely to be, however do make sure that no-one could disrupt or remove your jar. If it's a communal kitchen, that is a real possibility.

You would not need to avoid the kitchen yourself. Just put the work out of your mind and don't obsess over it.

You may also want to work with Stop Gossip products on these colleagues, to silence them from speaking against you. You can find those products here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Finally, put them in a freezer spell, to stop them from interfering in your work altogether. You can read more about freezer spells here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Heracles
Newly Registered

Unread post by Heracles » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:43 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your welcoming,

I'm so proud to be a member of Lucky Mojo forum, and I love Miss Catherine Yronwode and Miss Aïda, and I have all of their books and I appreciate your work for helping people who are need advices in their spell work.

For the disposing of the jar in the office, I have to be very carefull, and there are many places where I can hide the jar, there's also an attic upstairs. So, for the links you shared before, I have to tell you that because I'm in France, I would like to know how long it takes to deliver the package to France, and of course if I have to buy in Lucky Mojo it's preferable to buy many products to minimize the cost of the delivery.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello Heracles,

We can't speak for delivery times from Lucky Mojo here on the forum. It would be best for you to contact the shop and they can advise you more specifically. You can email them at order@luckymojo.com

Good luck with bringing your colleagues in line!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:04 am

Hi everybody,

I'm about to order some LM products to perfom a specific ritual but I'm not sure what kind of spell could suit the best for my purpose. Have thought about a vinegar jar but not really sure.

I own a business and someone who is really jealous of my success has ruined my reputation online spreading rumours and gossiping and also has been stalking me. The worst for me has been that a lot of people started to agree with this person when they have been so nice and satisfied with my products, but like a bomb, they showed off and started even to insult me, a total shock. I could be in a risk to lose my clients and this person could get them as a revenge, that's why this person has spread those rumours: to steal my clients. I even thought there might have been some kind of witchcraft against me as this person is into the occult, but made some divination and the reading has said "no". Thanks God, I still keep a few of my clients; but must confess, I thought this nasty person could ruin it all.

I don't know what kind of products and spell could suit for this situation. Had thought about a vinegar jar and to sour this person's life or even have thought about performing some reversing, but I'm a newbie here. Must point that I did some freeze spell to stop gossip, but it did not work at all.

Do you think a vinegar jar spell could fit to this?. A vinegar jar to sour this person's life and stating clearly I sour this person's business?. A vinegar jar to sour this person's life adding to the jar all the clients symbolically in a separate paper?. Can I perfom a vinegar jar and also some reverse spell to this person for all the damage provoked against me?.

Thank you so much for your time.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:40 am

Hello Alice Kyteler,

You could work a vinegar jar on their business as well as reversing work at the same time. It's not unusual to do so.

I would be careful to not include your lost clients in that jar, as you should also construct a honey jar for your business and those customers you've lost. Sweeten them back towards your business, as you work to make your competitor's business a mess.

I don't know how you constructed your freezer spell, but read through this thread for traditional advice on that spell, which should also help you:

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:03 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thanks for your kind response and taking your time.

I was thinking about working on a honey jar to get my clients back and to sweeten them after my reputation been damaged by this person.

I have a doubt about the vinegar jar- If I want to mess that person's life and business, I was thinking about a vinegar jar to sour this person's life in general, as you said, it's better for me not to include my lost clients in it, just in case this could be harmful for me. Can I state a command or a petition in the paper where I state I want this person's business and life be a total mess?. As I have been researching on the forum about the procedure of this spell, petitions and command should be simple and not very long.

I'm afraid I did not the freezer spell very well, and that's why maybe this person's hasn't stopped gossiping and stalking. Days ago I made other freezer spells for different people and circumstances and they worked fab!.

For this vinegar jar I want to be well prepared, taking my time so it can be potent and effective. Have collected some poppies as I have read poppy seeds are used to confuse people and this person's business requires a good mental condition and clarity.

I need to read more about disposal (not deployment) because I have never worked in graveyards and I absolute respect those places and dead people, and I don't know if I'm ready enough to work in this premises. It's impossible for me to dispose the vinegar jar near this person as we live in distance. So I've made my own research and exploration, have found a sewage system in my surroundings and I don't know if this place should fit this ritual purpose when I need to dispose the jar. I don't want to keep the jar in my house after the preparation, three days more or less; then I think it should be fine to dispose it. In my local graveyard I'm afraid I don't have much privacy to dig in without been watched and it's an urban cemetery, not many ground graves nearby.

I also have found a dry and narrow stream which has a little sewage system in its way and it only is filled with water (polluted and not edible water at all) when it rains, not very common in my location in summer, the dry pipe is located in a crossroad. A long long time ago, in this area, a man was unfortunately murdered, a total disgrace, and I sometimes can feel a strange energy in this area, not very pleasant specially when the sun is falling down; as if this poor murdered man's spirit still remains there. Have wondered about disposing the jar in this place as this person has made a lot of damage to me. I picked the poppies up right from this place, not very far from the exact place where the poor man was assassinated. During the day the place is very nice but not during the evening.

When you people, dispose a jar or spell, have you ever gone back to that place or it is better not to do that?. The place I'm talking about is special to me, but unfortunately there was this murdered there, so the energies are very different since that sad thing occured. And I'm afraid of this is the only one of the places where I can find some privacy.

Thank for your kind responses and taking your time. I learn a lot in this forum, thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

Yes you can state in your petition that you want to mess up this person's life and business.

You said "I need to read more about disposal (not deployment) because I have never worked in graveyards"...you are confusing disposal and deployment altogether. You dispose of a spell when you want to kill its effect. You deploy a spell to unleash its effect into the universe. They are very different things, and what you speak of in your post is actual deployment, not disposal.

A dry stream is not an appropriate location for deployment. You need running water, not a small puddle. If you cannot deploy where your target will walk over it, find a running body of water such as a river, or a cemetery where you can bury it, or a crossroads where you can bury it. You can find any or all three of these locations in even a small town, so you have options available if you wish to work according to tradition. Making it up in your own mind as you go along will not lead to success, I'm afraid.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:36 am

Hello Miss Athena,

I'm afraid I have mistaken both terms!. I meant that, deployment, not disposal.

Have never performed a hoodoo ritual like this, I mean, properly, because of all the misinformation that there's out there or being a total rookie!. I made a vinegar jar in the past but I did not perform it well so I could get back some negativity. And I think it was because of not to deploy it properly or maybe the ingredients or all together. That's why I want to purchase proper LM products and learn the instructions well. Does 4 thieves vinegar work for this or it's totally different?.

I have a question, when you deploy a vinegar jar in a river, do you open the jar so the contained vinegar is released? (once you take needles and other meta stuff out). I thought this could be a kind of disposal or killing the ritual, like a closure. My goal (correct me if I'm wrong), is to keep the bottle at home just three days and then bury it because I want it to still working.

Must keep on learning, I have found a thread about disposal and deployment and it should be better for me to read it before perfomind anything. I need to make a huge effort to work in graveyards, never have done anything like that before; and crossroads in my location are not isolated. I live in a big city, so privacy it's not possible at the moment. It's not possible to me to get to isolated crossroads near, even those which are located in the nature are visible and with passersby.

So, I check this out and get some ideas:

disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... 6-900.html

Thanks so much for helping me, you're so kind.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:54 am

Alice Kyteler ,

To deploy the jar in running water you toss the jar closed into the water. You want the jar and its content to be intact. If you bury it the jar stays intact as you put it into the ground. Emptying the content is a way of ending the work.

Crossroads are any two paths that cross. Leave the city if its needed to find one. Go out late at night, go to a quieter neighborhood, maybe go a few nights in a row till you are comfortable. The more you do it the less you care if people see you.

4 thieves is a vinegar that can be used in a sour jar, or it can also be used for protection. You can learn about it here on this topic: http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

Forum topic on four thieves vinegar: four-thieves-vinegar-questions-and-answers-t7069.html

pinkhues
Newly Registered

Unread post by pinkhues » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:26 am

When working with vinegar jars with cayenne pepper added to breakup a couple, why would a worker feel the effects such as a racing heart when trying to work with the vinegar jar spell? The racing heart would immediately stop once I would put the jar back into a dark area or when I disposed of the jar. I was very upset when I was adding the ingredients to the jar.

1. Should I have done this spell on a better vibration instead of when I was angry?

2. Should I have cleansed myself before working the spell?

3. Is this a sign that the spell was working but I should have carefully measured the amount of the ingredients that were being used?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:09 pm

pinkhues ,

YOu may have a racing heart because of your emotional attachment to the situation and having an emotional response. Could also be your angry sad energy flowing in your body.
1. Break up spells are good when you are mad but be focused.
2. Cleanse before but definitely after!
3. You are over thinking the work and second guessing it which will kill the work. I dont carefully measure I add what feels right. Best of luck

IrisiMunroe

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 am

When you deploy the bottle or jar into a body of running water, does the spell keep working?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:47 pm

IrisiMunroe ,

Yes, the idea is that as the jar moves downriver and away the person will move away as well.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:40 am

Can you reopen a vinegar jar if you've found personal concerns you'd like to add ? Or Is spell broken if you reopen vinegar jar.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:36 am

Oh would using a coffee jar be concidered a personal personal concern as in your own?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:19 am

Hello HappinessRules,

No, you do not want to open a vinegar jar once you've assembled and sealed it. If you have new personal concerns, use them in another jar.

And I am not sure what you mean about a coffee jar as a personal concern. If it belonged to your target and they have touched it, then that is a nice connection to that person. But you asked about using it as your own personal concern, and there I am a bit confused.

Ozone

Unread post by Ozone » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:06 am

Hello,

I have a couple of questions. Please help. This is related to vinegar jar.

1. I want X to part ways with Y and Z. Yes, I want a person to breakup with two people. So do I have to create separate vinegar jars for each person or one jar would do?

If one jar would do, do i have to put three individual pics of theirs in the jar? Would it work if it's individual photos and not a group pic of three that's turned into three pieces?

2. I don't have access to much materials. I was planning to go ahead with vinegar, rotten milk, nails, pins, and their pics. Would light a candle on the top of the jar and pray over it. Would it do or am I missing some important materials here?

3. If they ever go to a psychic or reader in future, would they be able to know that some break up spell has been applied on them?

4. How long does it typically take to see results? And how long does the effect of spell stays in their lives?

5. How is this different from separation spell?

6. A little chance is there that someone from my family might get to see the jar. Will it impact the outcome?

I know that I have asked too many questions, but I really want the answers. Thanking you for your time and reply in advance :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Hello Ozone,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. You are confusing a vinegar jar with a break up jar. Vinegar jars are used to sour the life of your target. Since you want to break up relationships, you will want to craft a break up jar. You can make two jars to break up X from Y and X from Z. If you put all three people in one jar, you risk breaking up Y from Z so proceed accordingly based on whether that would be a desired outcome for you or not.

2. I would order some Break Up oil to add to the jar(s). It contains powerful ingredients designed to do the work, and is an important ingredient for helping to achieve this goal. Black dog and black cat hair is also advised, to get them fighting like cats and dogs.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-break-up.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/black-dog-hair.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/black-cat-hair.html

3. It's possible. To hide your work, put a bay leaf in each of the four corners of your work area. You can put one in each shoe as you work.
http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html

4. There is no one answer for that. Each case is different, and it is up to Spirit to decide when, if and how a spell may manifest. You would deploy the jar in the appropriate fashion to keep that energy working, such as burying it in a place where your targets are likely to walk over it.

5. Separation spells help to bring about a more amicable parting, whereas break up spells are designed to create arguments that lead to a break up. It's your choice which approach you wish to take.

6. Keep your jar in a dark place when not working candles on it, and ensure it is kept away from the prying eyes and hands of other people. Having it seen or handled by others could interfere with the energy of your spell, so do keep it hidden as best you can.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:49 pm

thanks athena what i was asking is that if let's say a spare coffee jar around that happens to be one you have collected because it was once yours in that your OWN personal concern unintentionally?

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:35 am

Wait! I just realized something my friend told me the person was in contact with the coffee jar so to some degree they have made the coffee jar part of their personal concern!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:23 pm

HappinessRules ,

If a person is in contact with something does not necessarily mean it will serve as a strong personal concern to that person. IE- if I sit on a chair and leave, then you use the chair as my personal concern, it is a weak link to the person. How many other people also were in contact with this jar? IF you are worries that someone is unintentionally added to the work because they may have touched it, then cleanse the items used in the work prior to remove any energy on it from the past. Ammonia, Florida Water, Holy water, Buffalo Ammonia are all great ways to do that.

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:06 am

Is there any spell that prevents a person from getting a job? I basically want to stop a woman from becoming my boss, as she is cruel. Would a souring spell work, or is there something different? If so, how can I do that type of spell? Also, will I get bad karma for doing this, even if this woman is not a nice person?

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:50 am

Only he has touched it other then me what about if all the ingredients I happen to add were all his haha the IRONY😆 except the jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:22 pm

becomingjane ,

A vinegar jar on her and those in the interview team would be great to have them have a poor relationship, even use break up to break her and the hiring team up. You can freeze her in place, you can use knot weed to hold her down, barberry to prevent her. Karma is not part of hoodoo, the rule of 3 is not part of hoodoo, either the work is justified or it is not. God is the ultimate decider.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:27 pm

HappinessRules ,

Using only his items could have an effect him. Since the work is break up a relationship it would be fine. Above you mentioned adding three photos, that is fine too and as you shake the jar ( making everything move and mix and the sharp objects contact the photos), it will cause them to fight and hurt. Family members seeing the jar will not effect the work but they may question it so keeping it hidden is best.

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Ok, I will consider either, what's the best way to do them? (the vinegar jar and break up jar?) thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:18 pm

becomingjane ,

As Miss Athena stated above, a break up and sour ( vinegar jar) are different, but they do have some similar elements that are used together. What you are asking, and describing, sounds to me a break up jar. You want to end their relationship and send them away bitterly from one another. I would do a break up jar to cause fighting among them, discord, anger. You can add vinegar to a break up jar to sour their relationship, spoiled milk to spoil it, sharp objects like nails, pins, razors to cause pain, hot items like pepper to cause fighting, poppy to cause confusion, black cat and dog hair to cause fighting. Seal the jar and shake it as you pray for them to fight, if you can burn a candle on top dressed with break up oil or destruction oil ( or both). Now adding vinegar and milk will cause fermentation and it will add gases so be careful with the jar so it does not blow up, You can seal it when shaking it then leave it ajar when not to let the gases release from the jar. Or work the jar and bury it at a cemetary and let it blow up.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello becomingjane,

I have moved this conversation to the thread on vinegar jars, as it has steered wide of the topic here. Please remain on topic.

Only fill the jar about 2/3 full as you need to leave room for any accumulated gas to go. Once sealed, you do not open a cursing jar so it will need to remain closed for the duration of your spell.

I work these jars with candles for a month or until the candles consistently burn clean then deploy where they may step over it, in a cemetery or in running water.

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:25 am

I am sorry, I have to try to stay on the right topics. There is no way I could put it in an area where she steps, I won't see her for the whole summer. I will try a breakup spell. Thanks the same.

Jay Dee: How would you do the Break Up Jar? I'm a real newbie, so please help!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:24 am

Hello becomingjane,

Since you are so new to the work, I would to the break up spell kit, as it includes everything you need as well as full instructions. It's as simple and fool-proof as it gets.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Thanks, I might buy it. Are you sure this isn't bad for my Karma? I don't want anything bad in return, even though I believe this woman does not deserve a promotion.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:20 pm

becomingjane,

Many people come to the forum and ask a similar question, " is this bad Karma?" relating to a host of questions from break up, crossing, jinx, etc. Karma is not part of hoodoo it is an Eastern Religion concept and has been adapted in form to many modern religions such as Wicca with the "rule of 3". In hoodoo the work is either justified or it is not, either God says yes or it dont happen. IF you are worried about her reversing anything or sending it back, then wear a protection mojo and Fiery wall of protection.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:25 pm

If I wanted to make a new vinegar jar with different items, would killing my current jar as mentioned above be the best way to dispose of the current jar before making a new one?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Hello SagittariusLover128,

Why not deploy the first jar rather than kill it? Unless you did it incorrectly or put the wrong information about your target in it, that's what I would do.

Good luck.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:13 pm

I’m still learning and researching (when I’m not at this job of mine that’s working me silly, lol). But I’ll look on the website to see how to do that instead. Everything in it is okay, but I just want to redo it and I plan on using a smaller jar this time, but still have enough room for everything.

Another question I already know the answer, but the petition does have to be in the jar inside the vinegar correct? I’ve been looking at ammonia Jar things and some people put petitions in the actual top. That’s probably because it has to be turned upside down 🤔 Think I answered my own question. Lol
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello SagittariusLover128,

Yes, you got that right. Petitions go inside the vinegar jar, but taped upside down around the inside rim of an ammonia jar.

Good luck with your spell.

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 am

There is a woman who is flirting with my boyfriend, encouraging him to send messages, and I want to get rid of her. I am worried about putting her and my boyfriend in the jar, as I want to sour her and the relationship, but not my boyfriend. Would it be appropriate to just put her in the jar with a petition to get rid of her?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:15 pm

Hello ingtar,

You could do that but I would put her in a freezer spell instead to halt her momentum in encroaching into your relationship.

You can read about freezer spells here:

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:07 am

Thanks Miss Athena, I'm going to do that right away.

Magicpower

Re : General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Magicpower » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:52 am

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for running this forum and helping so many people to cure their situation. I am new at this place and work too. There are two situations in my life running at present, which I want to work on: Breaking off my ex's with his new time pass girl, which he claims to love but that woman is using him as she is already married and busy with her husband. I am not sure why she kept my ex with her, may be both are interested about having fun together. The ex person is not bad but trapped in to situation I know him.
I want to perform break-up spell between these two using vinegar-Jar spell. That woman her name and photos are there with me.
I want to know steps to be taken:
? My own security my home security please suggests herbs to purchase to keep that negativity at bay from my surroundings
? Can I perform this spell in home and keep bottle to work in toilet somewhere, what if anyone will see this
? Can we use remaining oils and spices for next/new work
? Can this spell back fire and harm my side people indirectly
? what if that vinegar will get dry due to lot of articles in it ? cat-dog hair, cayenne-chilli powder, mustard seeds, lemon verbena oil, break-up oil, inflammatory confusion oil, poppy seeds, sulphur, nails and 4 thieves vinegar.. using rotten meat and his hair with petition paper to rot his relation similarly
? How long I can work on this JAR. Cause I really want both to suffer and leave each other with no contact ever situation
? What if that person is protected how to remove it first so vinegar jar would work on them without any question
? Will my name get disclosed, I don't want this situation ever, whatever I am doing for the person who is very nice but just wandering here and there. Thou he didn’t do any good for me ever and put me in trouble but my feelings are not artificial for him.
? I will buy oils here so advice suits best too for break and protect self
This is first situation . HELP please !!
Thank you for reading and regards
MagicPower

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Help Magicpower,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them...

1. To protect yourself when doing negative work on another, cleanse yourself with hyssop after performing the spell (and recite Psalm 51 as you bathe), and put up protection in your home to avoid any spiritual messes sent to you from sticking. Read about hyssop baths and protection spells here:
Hyssop baths: topic8525.html
Protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

2. Yes you can do this in your home. Keep your jar hidden in a dark place when not working it. Avoid having others see and possibly disturb it.

3. Yes you can use leftover oils and herbs in other spells.

4. The idea of work backfiring is not an established concept within hoodoo. It won't backfire. Just put up protection to guard against those you're working against if they should try to throw negative energy your way.

5. Fill your jar about 2/3rd full to leave room for gas that may accumulate as you shake the jar. You should deploy it before it reaches a point of drying out.

6. I usually work a jar for a month before deploying, or until candles burned on it burn clean.

7. If your target is protected, read the following thread for advice:
reversing-or-revenge-on-protected-perso ... 18982.html

8. Put bay leaves in your shoes while you work your jar, to keep your spell from being detected by prying spiritual eyes.

Magicpower

Unread post by Magicpower » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Dear Madame,
Thank You for your reply.
Sorry for coming back to with questions...
Can I put vigil candle and pinch it daily so protection will work for my surroundings? How long I need to burn this, Which prayer need to do here during candle? Also if I am doing protection candle work should I start before jar work? And continue longer?

I am not sure about hysopp bath as it seems difficult due to bath tub situation, can I use protection soap ? And read palsm 51.

Their protection breaking they would be through muslim or Hindu gods. So here that woman is doing already bad for him, I want to make her miserable for him. However I am not performing something worst for him, yes but she get affected I need.

How long this should take to show effects? Is there a way to make more challenging petition for her and let her piss him off ?

Candle burning clean means tall and loud ?

Can I start working on vinegar on full moon night 🌒 then continue.....

I need reading done advice where ? Please.

Thanks a lot for your information shared and advice.
Thanking you Madame
Help me in this regards

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:27 am

Magicpower,

1. Yes you can pinch out or snuff a candle out when you are not using it, many people also burn them in an iron pot with sand to prevent a fire. IF using a vigil candle you will burn it till it burns out, you can dress 4 inch chime candles which Lucky Mojo sells, and dress it with Fiery wall of protection oil, they tend to burn about 2-3 hours long.

2. Psalms 51 is to cleanse off of sin, Psalms 91 is read for protection, Psalms are a prayer, as is a heartfelt prayer from you to God asking for protection. Many people pray and read a psalms at the same time. List of the Psalms: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms
Book by Lucky Mojo on using the Bible and Psalms in work:http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html

3. You can start either one but it does make sense to protect yourself first before doing the other work. You continue the work how long it is needed. This is where a reading is helpful (see below for the link to get a reading).

4. I do not understand this question about the muslim and hindu gods and if you need advise on this part?

5. Work can take instant effect or can take longer. We watch for signs for 3 days after the work to see if its happening, watch for movement ( them fighting) and then manifestation ( them broke up, angry etc). It is a personal question and a lot depends on your ability, authentic items, etc. Forum link to signs and movement: signs-omens-movement-completion-of-spel ... t6436.html

6. Petition can be anything you desire to happen to those in the jar. Here is a book Miss Cat wrote on petitions: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

7. Clear candle means that the glass the vigil candle is in is clear of any soot or candle wax and looks like a clean glass when done burning, no wax is left at the bottom. It is a sign of a great burn and success. You can read more about candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
And also a great book by Lucky mojo on candle burning: http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

8. Yes you can start at a full moon. Some people work with the moon phases some start the work once they need to do it. Here is a forum topic on timing of spells: spell-timing-moon-phases-moon-signs-moo ... -t442.html
Also free information from Miss Cat on moon phases and work: http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

9. How to get a reading, contact AIRR which is a group of workers with ethical standards: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Hello Magicpower,

In addition to getting a reading from a member of AIRR, you should also consider booking a magical coaching session with them. This will give you one-on-one advice on your specific situation, as you have a lot of questions that you need answers to and that would be the best route to getting information.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”