Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success Fame High Energy in Job, Business, Career

pollen

Re: Spells for Success Fame High Energy in Job, Business, Career

Unread post by pollen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:49 am

Hi Miss Michaele

Thank you for the reply! Oh dear, none of these are oils I've ordered, I'll have to wait much longer before I can put in another order as I'm overseas :|

Are there other ways I can sweeten him up to the idea of his current job and make him decide that the dangerous one isn't worth it at all? I think the problem isn't so much the under-staffing anymore — it was the trigger — now he's generally bored being in his current position, which is why I feel that if he gets to train in the other department, it'll be so much better cause there's a shift in the job scope to something he likes. He's simply sick and tired of everything "not going well" in many areas of his life and just wants to drop it all and leave.

Can I run a few ideas by you, if you don't mind? I was thinking:
1. Do a honey jar to help him feel good about his current job and to take up the training.
2. A freezer spell to freeze out the idea of the overseas job from his options.

Blessings to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out🗦 Thank you ♡ 🗧

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Hello pollen,

Both of your ideas would be helpful to your situation. Put him and his current job in a honey jar (you can add the names of his supervisors or anyone else with influence over his employment. You can put the idea of the overseas job into the freezer, with the petition of "all prospects of (overseas job) are frozen on ice".

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 am

Thank you for your guidance Miss Athena!
Blessings to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out🗦 Thank you ♡ 🗧

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 am

Im about to open an exclusive adult massage service and I'm finding it hard to find the right massage ladies.

Im very specific as to what I'm looking for, yet its hard getting the message out there. As soon as job networks find out that it's an 'adult industry' job they shut me down and delete my job post.

Im wanting a spell to put out there for the universe to open doors and let the right ladies find me and come forth.

Not sure as to what herbs would be best to work with or what direction i should take with this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Angelina X

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:39 am

Angelina,

I would try doing an attraction spell to bring in these women and be specific on which type you want in the petition : Ok with adult jobs, also cleo may would be a helpful oil. http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
Another common product Jezebel: http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

Lucky mojo has a book called the sporting life that has spells that go great with this lifestyle: http://www.luckymojo.com/thesportinglife.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 am

Thanks JayDee will check out the info, thanks for your help.

Angelina

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Hey everyone. I recently went on a job interview and I think it went ok. However, I am afraid they won't hire me due to my salary. Can anyone recommend anything I can do to get this job, even though I went on the interview already? Any specific details would help. Thank you all!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:58 pm

becomingjane,

First dont freak out , deep breaths and relax, freaking out only hurts the work! I would add everyone to a honey or sugar jar to sweeten them to you and select you. Do you have any oil to draw them to you? Lodestones to draw them to you? The best method to me in this work is to sweeten them to you and hire you, using crown of success oil with it. Pslams 23 to draw good things.

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Lol, thanks JayDee for your swift response. That's actually a wonderful suggestion. Should I put all of the names, including my own in the honey jar? And I will certainly add Crown of Success oil if I could find it quickly. What should I do with the Psalms 23?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 pm

becomingjane ,

I would add everyone in the hiring committee into the jar along with a petition to hire you, you may write a petition and cross it with your name, having them all listed. Burn candles on it and pray over it while the process goes forward. Pray psalms 23 for blessing from God and success in getting this new job. Here is a list of all the psalms and how they are used, a few will fit with your situation: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Since you are working for a job do you have any job getting herbs to add to the jar ( gravel root), or herbs to help like: five finger grass to help with getting a job, lucky hand root to help with luck in getting a job, any influencing items like : calamus root or licorice root to influence those hiring. Cinnamon for money and prospects like a job.

Pray this verse over the work to bless your hands( goes well with the herbs mentioned and your skill set), to get a job: Psalms 90:17: May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands.

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:11 am

Thank you! I don't have any of the herbs, so I just added the honey with the petition and did the Psalm 23 prayer with white candle. I'll try and be hopeful, and I'll keep you posted on if I get the job.

Thanks and many blessings!

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:39 am

JayDee, unfortunately I did not get the job. Thank you for your help though!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:11 pm

becomingjane ,

It is very hard when we dont get the job we wanted, I have been final interviews for a few jobs I thought were great for me, then didnt get them. Later on things come out about the boss, the company. God may have said no on this job but dont give up trying, make a job mojo to help with drawing the perfect job and landing it. A spiritual bath may also help to cleanse this feeling off.

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Hey JayDee, yes it’s not the best feeling, but I def will not give up, and I guess there’s always a bigger picture I dont see yet. I’ll try out a job mojo and pray for the best 😊.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:22 pm

Greetings becomingjane,
I understand what you are going through. Sometimes manifestation work may be very detailed. It is important to remove any blockages. You can divine to see if there is a specific root that has been put in place to hold you back. Or you can just do a overall cleansing/uncrossing of your financial situation. Its always good to take a look just in case there is something in specific that needs to be plucked up by the root.

Next, step is to raise your money drawing vibrations and protect your endeavors. Utilizing the universal energies will also give your work a boost. In other words, timing you work would be a great enhancement. In addition, anointing (dressing) your resume to represent your resume of the past present and future might also be helpful. Print one out and get your ritual going:) then you can upload it back into your computer for forwarding:) Yes the suggestions above can be included in your calculated work. You can purchase your products from luckymojo.com and if you can find excellent conjure coaches on AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Root-Workers.)
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Stay Encouraged!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”