Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Hello GeminiMoon,

No, you haven't done damage by not working candles on your jar consistently. The jar was working all along, as you have your target in all that lovely honey. Don't overthink it, and don't have doubt as that will only work against you. Proceed with your jar in full trust of a positive outcome and you will be fine.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 am

Hi Miss Athena

Would it matter if the photo was folded horizontally across or vertically? I believe I've had it folded horizontally towards me, instead of turning the photo sideways first (so we're not face-to-face but basically "bowing" ah! I'm a doofus, I was so focused and yet! :? ) and I noticed that after I closed the honey jar with a prayer. Cause I was reviewing the steps in my head and was like wait a minute..
Blessings to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out🗦 Thank you ♡ 🗧

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 am

Hello pollen,

Please don't quote previous posts, it just eats up forum space.

Don't stress over it. You could always open your jar and re-fold your photos appropriately. It's up to you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

pollen

Unread post by pollen » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:28 am

Oh, sorry about that, I wanted to reference your reply a few posts back. Thank you for the clarification (:
Blessings to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out🗦 Thank you ♡ 🗧

Missangel01
Newly Registered

Unread post by Missangel01 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 am

Hello everyone , i’m new here and not sure if this is where it goes but my name is Samantha and I have a few questions. I’ve tried reading through different threads to see if I could get an answer on my own, before I would actually ask the question. My child’s father and I have been broken up for two years now we go back-and-forth in regards to conversation and six my child’s father and I have been broken up for two years now we go back-and-forth in regards to conversation and sex. He lives in a different state but come here often. I was in the process of starting a honey jar and break up spell until I just found out that he has a girlfriend and she is pregnant. But he still tells me things in regards to us being together, and always begging for sex. What can I do in this situation and I just know her nickname and first name. I do not have pictures or anything of her.

Ozone

Unread post by Ozone » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:12 am

Hello,

I did a honey jar recently and it went like this: Added honey, sugar, water, lavender, chilli powder, cloves, chilli pepper and petition paper. I did not have a candle to burn , so shook it well, offered my prayer and talked to it for 3-4 minutes and then kept in a dark place. Since family members are around, I have not took it out to shake and energize again.

I think I have messed up with the petition paper. Because since that day I am getting sweet to her. We are not on good terms but I am feeling like whatever she has done to me should be forgiven and forgotten. It's me who is actually getting sweeter to her and not vice verse.

The petition paper was written on a white paper like below:

-------------
My name
my dob

Target's name
Target's dob

I want <target-name> to be sweet to me.
I want <target-name> to be kinder to me.
I want <target-name> to love me.
I want <target-name> to reconcile with me.
--------------

Did I mess up with the honey jar intigridents or with the petition? Please advice. Thanks :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:33 pm

Ozone,

Honey jars do not need to be shaken to work, the act of making it starts the work. Praying over it daily and holding it is a great idea. Ingredients wise I would not add chilli pepper, pepper heats work up ,perhaps you wanted to heat the love up, but it also brings discord and fighting. Think of what red pepper does when you put it on your tongue, it burns. Alternative spices to heat love up are cinnamon or ginger.

Here is lucky mojo information on making a honey jar, it also tells how to write a petition: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Petition wise I would change it to a command not a desire, :Jane Doe come to me, reconcile with me, love me now".

Pray Psalms 23 and 32 over the jar as you work it to bring reconciliation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Ozone, it's too bad you added water to that jar. Water dilutes sweetners and allows them to ferment. Your jar could bubble over under the lid or even explode if the seal is tight enough.

Traditionally you burn candles on honey jars and shake sugar jars.

I agree with JayDee; ginger and cinnamon are much better "heaters" for sweet work than chili peppers.

Since it sounds like you don't have enough privacy to burn candles, remake your spell as a sugar jar to shake and pray over. Since everything is sticky with your honey solution, you'll probably have to rewrite the petition and use new herbs. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”