Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Hello GeminiMoon,

No, you haven't done damage by not working candles on your jar consistently. The jar was working all along, as you have your target in all that lovely honey. Don't overthink it, and don't have doubt as that will only work against you. Proceed with your jar in full trust of a positive outcome and you will be fine.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 am

Hi Miss Athena

Would it matter if the photo was folded horizontally across or vertically? I believe I've had it folded horizontally towards me, instead of turning the photo sideways first (so we're not face-to-face but basically "bowing" ah! I'm a doofus, I was so focused and yet! :? ) and I noticed that after I closed the honey jar with a prayer. Cause I was reviewing the steps in my head and was like wait a minute..
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 am

Hello pollen,

Please don't quote previous posts, it just eats up forum space.

Don't stress over it. You could always open your jar and re-fold your photos appropriately. It's up to you.

Good luck.

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:28 am

Oh, sorry about that, I wanted to reference your reply a few posts back. Thank you for the clarification (:
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

Missangel01
Newly Registered

Unread post by Missangel01 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 am

Hello everyone , i’m new here and not sure if this is where it goes but my name is Samantha and I have a few questions. I’ve tried reading through different threads to see if I could get an answer on my own, before I would actually ask the question. My child’s father and I have been broken up for two years now we go back-and-forth in regards to conversation and six my child’s father and I have been broken up for two years now we go back-and-forth in regards to conversation and sex. He lives in a different state but come here often. I was in the process of starting a honey jar and break up spell until I just found out that he has a girlfriend and she is pregnant. But he still tells me things in regards to us being together, and always begging for sex. What can I do in this situation and I just know her nickname and first name. I do not have pictures or anything of her.

Ozone

Unread post by Ozone » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:12 am

Hello,

I did a honey jar recently and it went like this: Added honey, sugar, water, lavender, chilli powder, cloves, chilli pepper and petition paper. I did not have a candle to burn , so shook it well, offered my prayer and talked to it for 3-4 minutes and then kept in a dark place. Since family members are around, I have not took it out to shake and energize again.

I think I have messed up with the petition paper. Because since that day I am getting sweet to her. We are not on good terms but I am feeling like whatever she has done to me should be forgiven and forgotten. It's me who is actually getting sweeter to her and not vice verse.

The petition paper was written on a white paper like below:

-------------
My name
my dob

Target's name
Target's dob

I want <target-name> to be sweet to me.
I want <target-name> to be kinder to me.
I want <target-name> to love me.
I want <target-name> to reconcile with me.
--------------

Did I mess up with the honey jar intigridents or with the petition? Please advice. Thanks :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:33 pm

Ozone,

Honey jars do not need to be shaken to work, the act of making it starts the work. Praying over it daily and holding it is a great idea. Ingredients wise I would not add chilli pepper, pepper heats work up ,perhaps you wanted to heat the love up, but it also brings discord and fighting. Think of what red pepper does when you put it on your tongue, it burns. Alternative spices to heat love up are cinnamon or ginger.

Here is lucky mojo information on making a honey jar, it also tells how to write a petition: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Petition wise I would change it to a command not a desire, :Jane Doe come to me, reconcile with me, love me now".

Pray Psalms 23 and 32 over the jar as you work it to bring reconciliation.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Ozone, it's too bad you added water to that jar. Water dilutes sweetners and allows them to ferment. Your jar could bubble over under the lid or even explode if the seal is tight enough.

Traditionally you burn candles on honey jars and shake sugar jars.

I agree with JayDee; ginger and cinnamon are much better "heaters" for sweet work than chili peppers.

Since it sounds like you don't have enough privacy to burn candles, remake your spell as a sugar jar to shake and pray over. Since everything is sticky with your honey solution, you'll probably have to rewrite the petition and use new herbs. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:16 pm

I was thinking of doing a syrup jar spell instead of a honey jar spell because the results are faster. I just want to know are the results are long term like that of a honey jar spell? Also, do you use the same ingredients in a syrup jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:29 pm

WhiteWitch81,

It is more of an internet belief than a fact that honey jars are "slow" and other jars like syrup are "fast". I am not sure where people get this idea from, I assume because honey is slow moving in a jar, but so is molasses and people use that for sweet jars too with success. The results of a sweet jar via honey, syrup, sugar etc can be long lasting. You need to do the work and watch for signs and movements: watch how the candles burn do they indicate success or quick success? It is also a great idea to get a reading once you started the work to ask a professional (AIRR) how the work will go and if you need to do anything else.

Miss Cat talks about on the lucky mojo website that people use to use syrups based on skin tone, never was it mentioned one is faster or slower.

A great book for you to read on the topic is: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Lucky Mojo info on sweetener jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:27 pm

Greetings WhiteWitch81,
Yes you can add syrup to your honey jar perhaps inside of the petition paper and then submerge your paper into the honey. Honey does have a slow consistency and often people would like to speed things up therefore using something like syrup to give it a boost. Adding a twist to any work is up to the individual working and does not take away from what is previously learned. Jay Dee also gave you some great insight on the steps that accompany working a honey jar and its lasting effects with maintenance.

Enjoy!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Lunastar
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lunastar » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Thank You Miss Athena, for that information on the history of Hoodoo, and all the other links you sent me, I also like the topic that you have on General Honey/ Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers, we can both learn from each other and with other members,

Thank You.

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:02 pm

So... I did something bad. I got ticked off and threw my honey jar in the woods by my apartment. No way I can retrieve it to dispose of it properly. I'm so frustrated with the whole situation. What's the worst that can happen?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Well, you literally threw away your work, which will probably end it.

But perhaps you had good and sufficient reason to throw it away. I would wait a little while, maybe do some divination (or schedule a reading), and see if the Divine would bless another honey jar, or would bless you moving on.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:52 pm

Hey everyone. I recently put my Ex in a honey jar in hopes of sweetening him up for whenever he comes back to me. He was usually nice to me but right now we aren’t on speaking terms so I restored to this. I’ve been lighting a candle on it every day for almost a week now. The most recent one I did (tonight) seemed to leave a heart shaped wax residue :) so far so good?

Although I did notice him acting out of character lately. I think he’s trying to get a reaction out of me by posting certain things on social media. I noticed that an hour or two after my candle burned all the way through. Odd... I blocked him on social media after we got into an argument. He still cyberstalks me which kind of reassures me makes me feel like my work is having an effect!

For the honey jar I was able to tie our hair together and fold it inside my petition. Along with catnip, lavender and damiana. I use a red candle carve his full name and birthday into it, dress the candle with honey and come to me oil. Sometimes I use Jala Jala or Doblegate. The main thing I want is for him to come to me and contact me. I want him to realize he messed up and put in some effort! Any suggestions on what else I should use? Or am I on the right path? I know these are slow working but this is the first time I’ve done one on my own. And before anyone suggests it I have no way of getting any of his personal items at the moment. We are currently long distance.

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:58 am

MissMicheala, I've been working on him on and off for 2 years. I think it's time to move on.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:58 am

LaJaguarina, you say you've got his hair as well as yours -- that's an excellent personal concern, so I wouldn't worry any further. Your honey jar sounds pretty good, though I haven't heard of dressing free-standing candles with honey.

I had to google Jala Jala ("pull, pull") and Doblegate ("force to yield"). It sounds like similar hoodoo formulas would be Follow Me Boy and I Dominate My Man -- just for future reference.

If you want him to be convicted of his sins, work with Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom -- in a separate spell, maybe a fixed gift supported with candles on your altar.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:39 pm

I just have one question i cant seem to find info on anymore. I think i read once that if working a honey jar spell, i cannot contact the person i am working it on as reaching out to them will negate my work? Is that true? I ask because i was thinking of reaching out to test whether she will be sweeter towards me. Thanks in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Dakraze311, refusing to interact with someone you want to be sweet on you is working against yourself. Don't shut down all contact, but --

Don't stalk, obsess or harrass either. Have faith in your prayers and rest easy. If you've been pleading with her every day to text back to you or call you, step back. Wait a week -- or even two -- and drop a greeting and maybe an interesting or amusing tidbit about something that isn't about romance at all. Don't disappear, but channel most of your energy toward that honey jar.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Gotchya, i must have just read something incorrectly. I have actually been giving her space, but will work my jar a little longer, then maybe try her in a week or 2. If this doesnt work, i will be having some intranquil spirit candles lit at the church. I know it isnt the correct forum, but how strong/effective are they compared to doing the spell myself?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:41 pm

AAAAAAAAck....

Before you order those Intranquil Spirit candles, read the Intranquil Spirit questions-and-answers thread.

intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

StrayCat4Life
Newly Registered

Unread post by StrayCat4Life » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:11 am

I do not have hair from the man i am doing my honey jar on, but i have a worn shirt and a pen that he had been chewing on while he was thinking of me sexually.. How should I use these with my jar? The pen I figured i would cut the end that he chewed and stick it in there... But should i make it part of the petition packet? The shirt... Should I tie the packet with a strip of the shirt? Tie a strip around the jar? Hmmm.. What do you recommend?

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:07 am

I know i know. I already have

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:27 am

StrayCat4Life, take a snip from the armpit of that shirt, no bigger than your little fingernail, and put that in the jar just as if it was his hair.

WRITE YOUR PETITION WITH THE PEN. Let it sit beside the jar.

Dakraze311

Unread post by Dakraze311 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:02 am

What would you suggest then? what is the most powerful spell that doesn't include a spirit of intranquillity? but is powerful? Also, I did not get a chance to light my candle yesterday? would today be ok? or should I wait til Monday?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 am

Dakraze311,

Many people come and ask, "What is the most powerful, most effective?" Using the intranquility spirit is strong of course, but its a curse not a love spell. The question of most powerful really matters on other factors such as: skill, authentic material, Gods will and decision, among other things. A honey jar is as effective and powerful as other spells, some people are more prone to one and not another. Example I can do a honey jar on a person and have no effect, but a moving candle and a mojo works perfectly. How do you determine which to do on a person and if it will work? That is why we use readings, it tells the outcome of the work and what work to do. A great place to start is with an AIRR reader: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

If you want to learn how to use honey jars and reconciliation spells, a selection to choose from, there are two books that are great for this subject:
Hoodoo honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopubli ... ugarspells
Hoodoo return and reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Lucky Mojo free spells on the website: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

If you missed the candle, you can set one now or wait. If working specifically with the days of the week, then wait, saturday is not a love work day. The honey jar is a container spell and it works in itself. Adding a candle is a trick many people use to make it a double working, container and candle spell. Add to the work praying Psalms 23 and 32 as you work the jar and candle to bring reconciliation to you both (I assume reconciliation because you are asking about the intranquility spirit).

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 am

So generally, a sugar jar is basically a honey jar with the type of sweetener being the only difference?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 am

Hello SagittariusLover128,

Pretty much. Both are used for sweetening people and relationships so the choice is yours. You can use the ingredients for cooking or baking for your target, as long as you refrain from including oils or non-edible herbs in your jar.

Good luck.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:41 pm

Thank you Miss Athena 😊

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 am

I’m going to make a honey jar on a male friend of mine who I’m looking to be just more than friends with. As far as personal concerns the ONLY thing I have that even comes close is a t-shirt that he left at my house a couple of months ago. No, I didn’t wash it. Can I use a piece of that? Preferably from the armpit or collar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:54 am

Yes, that's a good idea. Just snip a little piece from either location and you should have a nice addition to your jar.

Good luck.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:18 am

Thanks Miss Athena!

Forgetit
Newly Registered

Unread post by Forgetit » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi ,

I need some help and advice with this. My husband of nearly 40 years left me 18 months ago, I have not seen or heard from him since. He has just totally cut off contact. I am devastated and cannot come to terms with any of this craziness.he was my life. I am a shell of my former self. I have tried many spells and quite a few honey jars in the recent past but nothing is working. I have a new honey jar which I have started last week.can anyone suggest any other spellwork?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Hello, Forgetit --

I would like to offer you three pieces of magical advice:

1) A honey or sugar spell is made to sweeten someone in word or deed, not to return a missing person. Your husband has stayed out of contact with you for 18 months, so what you should be looking at is spells to cause him to contact you. Without contact, there will be no return or reconciliation, and there is nothing to sweeten. Find contact spells here:

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... t2982.html

2) Because you were married 40 years, working on him for 18 months does not seem unreasonable, but if i were you, i would get a psuchic reading and see if your reader thinks that your work stands any chance for success. If it does not, or if it has been too long, you will be advised to adjust to the new circumstances rather than continue to pursue a goal that cannot be won.

3) I may be misreading this, but your Forum username -- Forgetit -- sounds like the coomon G-rated euphemism for "fuck it!" And if so, that attitude is not very open to contact, and you ought to consider changing your username to something more inviting of return.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:34 pm

I’m trying to move, and I want to sweeten the owner landlord, when I give them the application, can you tell me what honey jar will be best

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Forget it,I feel so so sorry for you I feel your pain I hope somethinworks to get your husband back💞

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:25 am

Deliciousdonut ,

I would use the influence honey jar to sweeten them to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... uence.html

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:00 am

Deliciousdonut, buy some Money House Blessing supplies to add to that Influence honey jar on the landlord.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:31 am

Soooo hello all...

I’m planning on making a sugar jar tonight when I get off work. I don’t have a lot of things, but I want my friend to be more than a friend! I did an ammonia jar and got us back talking everyday, but now I need a little more. I’m thinking sugar jar with the following: cardamom powder, catnip, cinnamon, coriander, and cumin. Is that a decent enough mix for my intentions? And then burn red and pink candles on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Fridays. Alternating between the two colors because I’m low on pink 😂. I would insert my petition first right? And then pour in the sugar... 🤔

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:33 am

SagittariusLover128,

I would add rose petals for love. If using sugar you can add some sachet powder to it as well. I would add the sugar then stick the petition in and stick it deep down with your finger. Read Songs of Solomon each day you work it one chapter a day, then repeat when done, they are known for enhancing in love work. Dress the candles with love oils as well.

Lucky mojo book on sugar jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Lucky Mojo free information on jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:27 am

Where can I find rose petals on such short notice? The only satchel powder I have is Fire of Love. I do have some. Come to Me oil I can use.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:40 am

On my lunch break I told my friend that I’m going to slow down a little as far as trying to get with him because I feel like I’m chasing him and last night I noticed that whoever he was texting sent him kissy faces. I told him we’ll still remain friends though! This wouldn’t hinder my sugar jar would it? And I actually have stay with me oil not come to me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:09 pm

You can buy rose petals from Lucky Mojo:
http://www.herbmagic.com/rose-petals.html

Telling your target you want to slow down with him works against the purpose of your jar to advance your relationship beyond friendship. Your mundane actions must support your work so proceed accordingly.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Thank you Miss Athena, that’s what I was thinking.

Zillers
Newly Registered

Unread post by Zillers » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:10 am

I have some questions about how to keep a honey jar energized over the long term.

Background- My spouse was laid off from a company he hated in an industry where his age (50s) is becoming a liability. He is good at what he does and does like the work in general but is very ambivalent about working at all, very much wanting to be a stay at home parent to our high need toddlers which would ideal but we simply can’t afford right now. Amazingly he got an interview on very short notice only 2 weeks after being laid off.

I rarely do spells, but quickly looked up honey jars and employment spells and made the following the night after the interview (same calendar date)-

Facing east, wrote the names of the two interviewers (one of whom would be his direct manager) five times each crossed with his name five times each, so two squares, both squares contained in a continuous outer ring of “Good opinion job offer”. I folded this inward four times and put it in a jar to which I added a cinnamon stick, pecans, sesame seeds, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, sea salt, bergamot oil, bee pollen, pyrite, citrine, garnet, zoisite/ruby, sodalite, green aventurine, malachite, and a small token to represent the specific sub-field the job is in.

I then covered these with honey, sealed the jar, topped with a green votive candle carved with “Good opinion job offer”, and dressed the candle and jar with a quickly mixed home-made recipe I found for Crown of Success Oil.

Once the candle was lit I took the extra Crown of Success oil and poured some in front of both exterior doors that face the street and both car driver doors, then made sure he was the first to cross/step on each line of oil the next morning.

From starting the jar to lighting the candle and pouring the extra oil everything was done on the day of Mercury in the hour of the Sun. The candle burned completely overnight and ran down the jar.

He got word late the following day he got the job, but it is technically only a two month contract since his application was forwarded by a staffing agency. He was unofficially told the contract term will act as a probationary period for a permanent spot.

Just after he told me he got the offer I found a $10 Jamaican coin (very unusual) which I took home, anointed with the last drops of the Crown of Success Oil and placed on top of the jar. Later he and I each gave the first few drops from our celebratory glasses of wine to the jar.

So finally, my questions.

1) How do I keep feeding or energizing the jar for the next two months? Before coming here I was planning on a green candle weekly on the day of Mercury lit in the hour of the Sun, just like the original prep, dressed with either the same version of Crown of Success oil or Steady Work oil.

2) Should I mix in blue candles and/or Peaceful Home oil to make him calmer about working, and if so on different days/hours?

3) I don’t have to hide the jar as such, but my toddlers will grab at it if it gets left in a prominent spot. Where is best to leave it in the coming months, and where should I not leave it no matter what?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Zillers,

Your work is highly complicated, your home-made Crown of Success recipe bears little relationship to what we make here at our shop. (I deleted the recipe because it is just going to confuse our customers....), and your inclusions in the honey jar are highly idiosyncratic, to say the least.

However, i think you are sincere in your work and have done well.

I simply don't know what someone like me, who has worked in the folk magic tradition for 50 years, can say or do to help you. Your work is like nothing i know or teach, and asking me to comment on it is like asking a farrier to comment upon sociology, or vice versa.

1) You ask about "feeding the jar." I have never heard of or done such a thing. In fact, i use the sweet jars to PREPARE food, not to be venerated and fed themselves. I set a candle on a jar to help the jar spread its energy far and wide, but the candle does not "feed" the jar. Of course, i am talking about old-school hoodoo here, not internet ceremonialism. My jars are made differently than yours, with a small packet of edible herbs inside a petition paper, and with a plan to use the sugar or honey in feeding the people i wish to affect -- such as by baking cookies to take to the workplace or sweetening coffee or tea.

2) If you do not feel a spiritual call or have doubts about certain candles or oils that are not traditional, simply use a pendulum to ask yes or no questions over the jar. I personally feel no "Peaceful Home" vibes about my own job, but maybe he does. I have no idea what your homemade Peaceful Home oil would contain, either, but if it is anything like your Crown of Success Oil, it will be not be old-school hoodoo, so i cannot comment upon it.

3) It is the custom among the folks who taught me, back in the 1960s, to put working jars up high on a dedicated space -- a mantelpiece, a kitchen cupboard, a closet shelf, a book case, or an altar. Put it on a tray so you can move it easily. The only "wrong" place to put it would be in the bathroom or in contact with unclean things.

We are always glad to be of help here, but do bear in mind that this is the Lucky Mojo Forum -- a customer service bureau of our shop and publishing company, specializing in African American folk magic. Feel free to ask any questions about folk magic, and i will do my best to reply.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Zillers
Newly Registered

Unread post by Zillers » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:45 am

Thank you Ms. Yronwode for your reply, it was helpful, and my apologies if it (implicitly) violated any terms of use for the site.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:06 pm

Thanks, MissM, and JayDee

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:03 am

Hi I have a question ok so I’ve ordered everything I need to influence a property owner , influence honey jar money house blessings, and road opener, so I can get a really nice home for me and my family.So my question is, I don’t know whom I’m influencing, so how do I proceed? I just want to know is this possible since I don’t know whom I’m using it on? And how do I combine all these things I’ve ordered do I use them all together, someone please help me figure this out?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:22 am

Deliciousdonut,

Use road opener to open your roads to lead to a new home that is perfect for you and your family, burn it on orange candles with the petition under it. I would wait to use the influence jar until you know a person to influence, if you are working with an agent you can add them to the jar to influence them to help find the perfect home, when you do have a seller and their agent add them to the jar as well. House blessing you would burn on a candle when you move into the home to bless the home and make it happy.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Thanks JayDee!!! I will do exactly like you said thanks

Vermillion
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vermillion » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:15 am

Hello!

This is more of a story than a question but suggestions and kind words would certainly help. I did a honey jar to help a sweeten a romantic situation. I started it on 08/02/19 and this Friday will be the first week of working it, well the person I did to, we had contact and plans to get together but he was getting distant, that’s why I decided on doing the honey jar. Well he has cut all contact with me and doesn’t even respond to my texts. Full disclosure I did have fears when starting it so I’m guessing my energy ruined the spell, or maybe our connection is not that strong to begin with that even a honey jar wasn’t going to help.

Thanks for thanking the time to read this post.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:20 am

Hello Vermillion,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

It may be too soon to discredit your honey jar, as you have only been working it for one week. His behavior may also indicate that you need to do something beyond your honey jar to turn this situation around. Or it may indicate a number of other things.

It's impossible for me to tell you what this means, as it would require a reading to fully understand what may be happening here. Contact a reader from AIRR to gain more clarity, and they can advise you on what kind of work would help you.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

As a general principle, you should approach any spellwork you do from a position of optimism and trust in a successful outcome. Starting with fear or any other negative emotion won't necessarily sabotage your work in and of itself, but it won't help you either. Have faith.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:55 am

Hi everybody,

I don't lit candles on my honey jars regularly and they work well, so for those people who are worried about candles on the top oj jars, at least in my case they work fine.

I have a doubt, maybe this question has been asked previously in this thread, but in this time I don't have a specific target, it's general. Well my situation is this:

I don't know what is happening in my surrroundings but my social life is like dead or something. My friends seem to have disappeared. So I'm planning to perform a honey jar just to increase my friends circle, having new friends in general and sweeten my social life up.

Can I do this?. In the case I want to have new friends or just improve my friendship circle and friend relationships, what words can I write into the petition paper as a general statement?.

"I have new and good friends", "my friends love me"... ¿?

Thank you for all your help.

Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:20 am

Hello Alice Kyteler,

You can write your petition for what you want, new and good friends who love you. It's a nice idea, so go for it.

Good luck.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:57 pm

I got emotional and I did something that may have been stupid.
I have a sugar bowl with one name in it. It's a guy I'm attracted to, hasn't been working. Today a guy I've had a honey jar on for 6 months decided to break things off. I opened his jar and poured it in with the personal concerns and petition into the sugar, let it congeal together and then lit a birthday candle asking the Lord for both men in the sugar bowl to be sweet to me. I'm hoping the sugar helps sweeten the situation and speeds it up. But maybe I just wasted my personal concerns. I'm pretty ripped up inside right now so don't be too harsh on me.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:57 pm

Hello Shutter,

I won't be harsh on you. We all make mistakes.

In the future, put yourself with each individual target into their own sweetening jars. Combining different targets like you did isn't the way to go with this kind of work.

If at all possible, salvage any personal concerns that are solid in nature, cleanse them and see if re-using them in a proper jar will give you better results. It's worth a try, although I do fear you'll be starting from scratch.

Good luck.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 am

Thank you
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Vermillion
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vermillion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:50 am

Thank you Miss Athena,

I am planning to do a reading soon, as far the honey jar I had really good signs. I pull a daily tarot card to meditate and also practice the tarot and on the days and on the day I started the honey jar I pulled the ace of cups. I did a three card reading and it went as follow 2 of wands, queen of swords and the two of cups. Then the ten of cups, the lovers and the 2 of cups have been jumping off the deck. I also seen his name and date of birth.

Im any case thank you for making me feel better.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:00 am

Hello Vermillion,

I'm glad you feel better. Meditating over the tarot is a great idea, it centers you as well as educates you on the cards. Good work.

Keep positive, as we can easily manifest our moods. You deserve good things and they're out there for you. Keep reminding yourself as a daily affirmation. I would also make an Attraction mojo to draw in all good things and keep this with you at all times.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-attraction.html

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”