Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Hello Moonkit93,

I will answer your questions in the order in which they were asked.

1. Signs are personal so only you can know what something signifies with regard to your spell. If your empathic feelings are heightened, that may either be a sign of your own energy, or his, or both or something else entirely. Go with your instincts.

2. Work your candles for as long as you feel you need to, then deploy your jar.

3. Lucky Mojo makes Come to Me and Follow Me Boy oils. They do not make one called Come to Me Boy. If you meant Follow Me Boy, then leave it out if he does not respond well to coercive energy.

4. Yes, sounds good to me.

5. Put her in a freezer spell or Hot Foot her out of the picture. You can find spell advice for both here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals-enemies-b ... -t678.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

interested husband
Newly Registered

Unread post by interested husband » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:24 pm

I have a question I found a small mason jar underneath my bed placed by my wife it had a black liquid (she said was coffee) in it a piece of paper rolled up to look like the genital of female and inside was a clove which looked like male genitalia and it had a name on it.. somebody, please explain what kind of spell is this concerned husband

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Hello interested husband,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad that you found us.

I have no idea what kind of spell that might be, as it does not sound like anything I have come across. Did you ask her what it's purpose might be? If you're not getting a clear answer from her, then consider getting a reading from a reputable reader who can help clear up the mystery. You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in solving this puzzle.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm

interested husband,

I noticed you posted this under ex love, ex spouse topic, I am wondering are you and your wife having issues, this would indicate possibly the reason and the purpose of the work. Is she trying to reconcile with you and make amends. I ask this because a person may use hoodoo in many methods in a relationship, not just reconciliation. Possibly to increase passion, have a child, fidelity, romance, etc. Miss Athena suggested a reading so you can get answers about this, what it is, why it is, and whats going on. I hope you adhere to the advise. But if you are worried coffee nor clover are used in negative work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”