Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop or Cross Up Communication Between People

SagittariusLover128
Re: Spells to Stop or Cross Up Communication Between People

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Thank you j82! I’ve been waiting for you because I knew you’d reply first. Lol! Have a blessed day.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 am

3. What do you mean by other supporting work basically when it comes to freezer spells? I’m going to do this today, but I can do some supporting work on this upcoming Saturday. I’m going to at least try to put it together during the hours of Mars since it’s not Tuesday or Saturday.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 am

inquiringminds128,

Supporting work would be items like break up work, continue to pray for them to end, use break up products, set a break up candle, sprinkle powders or oils, burn a figure candle of each and move them daily for 7 days. Every time you use the bathroom write the persons name you want gone on a piece of TP and curse the person you want gone while you wipe and toss it into the toilet and flush em away.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 pm

when you say to "curse" my target, that's merely me stating something like "leave John Doe alone, get out of his life, break up with John Doe and don't look back"-- something like that? (It doesn't even really sound like a curse, lol)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 pm

inquiringminds128,

A curse is anything negative you calling on that person. You can use a phrase like In the name of God may John doe leave my lovers life if my prayer is justified, In the name of God may their relationship turn to hell and filled with anger and hatred, if my prayer is justified.. continue on, then read a pslam to cuase break up or fighting. Finish with an amen.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:47 am

Thanks for making that clear, j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lizz126
Newly Registered

Unread post by lizz126 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:37 am

hey so im curious about doing the freezer spell, i want to do it for my bf to get this girl to stop bothering him and communicating with him but i obviously dont want to freeze him out of my life? what do i do?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:25 am

Iizz126
Here is a link that will explain how a frezzer spell works and how to work one. Let me know if you have any more questions about this topic.
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Enjoy. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Hey guys,

I want to burn some candles at lucky mojo church for my husband and his mistress to break up. I’ve only been married for a few months but my husband and I have been together for years and i found out he was in heavy communication with an ex for our whole relationship. They both denied dating while he and i were dating but one of the friends told me that isnt true. I suspect this women played a huge part in us taking so long to get married and has dome some work on my husband. Anyway i want to break up there communication forever and cause them to fight everytime they communication, i also want to cause his family to hate this woman as well. What candles should i have burned? I also want to start a freezer jar to stop this woman’s work and her communication with my husband.

FYI I put my husband out and I’m not sure if i want him back because i’m not ok with the lies but I want to make sure she can’t have him or be happy with my husband.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:50 pm

WorkoutQueen9,

Confusion products would help them not communicate properly: http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html
Inflammatory of confusion is great to also mess up communication in their relationship
Adding break up to cause discord and fighting: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Poppy seed to cause confusion: http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-seed.html
Alum to silence them: http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html
Red pepper to fight, black cat and dog hair to fight like cats and dogs, a break up jar to end their relationship and fight, many options.
Lucky mojo also carries a great book on destroying relationships by Miss Aida: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”