Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Deliciousdonut

Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi group I just found the right forum for the bottle spell can I put sperm in the break up bottle

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Yes you can add any personal concern to the spell, the fact you are doing it to break up and its semen is a great item connecting to him.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 pm

JayDee ok thank you, is there any such thing as sending energy to your products, that your gonna use before you get them, this morning I’ve bought several candles for the the church to lite, I purchased a 3 spell run on the break up candle, a clarity, and a break up kit and break up bottle can I send my thoughts prayers and energy towards my products are is that crazy thinking lol

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

We dont really call it sending energy, or as some say "charging" items, rather we pray with a strong focus and intent, speak with strong words and emotions into the work. When the candles are lit, it is a great idea to spend a few times a day focusing on the goal of the candles and praying about them, you can also light a tea light on a petition paper ( same as the one on the candles) to do a proxy type of prayer. When you get the items from LM then spend sometime looking at them, feeling them, smell them, see if you feel an energy from them, and pray about it, pray the petition pray the goal.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Ok JayDee thank you I have a lot to learn, now I know thanks again,I truly believe in what I’m doing

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

You came to the right place and are on the right path. Keep it up. Learn, practice and apply, then repeat ! I m glad you believe in what you are doing because it is essential to the work, Jesus said you dont have because you dont believe!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:13 am

JayDee, thanks again and yes I believe, and I’m going to keep learning I’ll kee you updated

MissL33

Unread post by MissL33 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello,

I am trying to perform the oil and water bottle break up spell from the Destroying Relationships Hoodoo Spells book. I am using a mason jar and filled the jar up with break up oil and water along with the pictures and petitions like instructed. The problem I am having is that the water is not evaporating and I have tried leaving it on my balcony, during the day, a sunny window sill, and even outside on a ledge in the sun still nothing. I don't know what to do. I live in Los Angeles, CA where it is always sunny and still this water is not evaporating. Maybe I put too much water in the jar. I filled it just under the rim so the photos are fully immersed in the water. is this a sign that this spell is doomed to fail? Can I try another spell using the same jar with the same ingredients? I am waiting on more supplies for another spell as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:58 pm

MissL33,

Just to seek a clarifying question for the work you are doing which is located on page 40 of the book, did you seal the jar or not?

I would not throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet! How long have you waited for this to happen? Water to evaporate is not a super fast process, and where you live more moisture is in the air, compared to say texas which would dry it out real fast. The spell calls to leave the top and use a cup or tea cup, you used a mason jar which is big, and can take a decent amount of time to evaporate from the jar. Also if you left the lid on, the moisture will not evaporate just stay in the jar.

If you start a new spell I would cleanse the jar and start over.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:59 pm

JayDee, I wanted to ask you how does that bottle spell work? How does it assist in your goals out come, and what happens to the person when you shack it up?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

A bottle spell is part of a group we call container spells, items are used in some type of a container: jar, bottle, mojo bag, box, egg shell ..etc. shacking a jar is a method of working the jar, as you shake it the items inside are effecting the target of the work. Lets say break up jar, the sharp objects moving are hurting the people causing pain to break up, moving the hot herbs around is causing a fight because they are moving and interacting with the name papers in the jar. Many workers work a jar and pray over it and speak their petition as they do this. Make it heartfelt and direct. Another example would be a boss fix jar, as I shake the jar it is with the understanding its effecting my boss to listen and hear me, to do my will. I will pray my prayer and petition asking for my boss to hear me saying, " Lord may "name" do x as I am justified in my prayer because of.."

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:20 pm

JayDee, thanks I can’t wait to get mine, JayDee do I put my tower card in there two? If not I just use them in my break up kit?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:40 am

Deliciousdonut,

I would not use the card from your deck, rather photo copy it, or print a copy off the internet. You can use it as the petition paper and write the prayer on it, or you can glue/tape it to the jar with a prayer written on it. I have a photo copy of the tower and I framed it ($1 at the dollar store) and keep it next to the work when I am doing destruction or break up work. It helps me focus and is a physical image of my desire.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 am

JayDee, Hi I have question to ask, ok I have a big order that shipped out yesterday but they were out of my bottle but they lady gave me a different bottle and she had them add all the stuff that goes in the break up bottle to a saint expedite bottle to make everything go at faster pace and have the effect of my break bottle, so when the break bottle is back in stock should I get that one two?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

The expedite sounds like a great one! I would wait and use the one you ordered and see how it works before ordering another one, unless you really want that bottle. If this jar does not have the effect you want in several weeks then order the other one.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:49 pm

JayDee ok that’s what I’ll do all of my stuff will be here tomorrow, I can’t wait to get started, oh one other thing can I shake the bottle as many time that I want? And how mins should I shake it for? And JayDee, does the bottle spell comes with instructions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Deliciousdonut,

I think you ordered the fixed bottle spell from LM, that would come with instructions on its use, you can look at the bottle page to see more info. You would want to pray over the bottle and really focus on the goal of the break up, ask God to help and call on the items in the container. Make two name papers for the parties and pray they break up, dress with break up oil. Add the items as you state your intention nice and strong and firm. Some people burn a candle in the mouth and when it goes out seal the bottle. Here is where you have choice. You can add fluid like vinegar to sour them, hot sauce etc, or you leave it as is and use it as a shake jar ( seems by your post which is what you wanted), you can shake it as often and as frequently as you want. Try and time it when the hands of the clock are moving downward to break them up, and at dusk when the sun is setting to end their relationship. As you shake it pray they break up, ask God to intervene, then call down the curse on them: If I am justified may John and Jane break up at this moment, if I am justified may they fight like cats and dogs, may their hearts be filled with anger and hatred towards one another,..etc. Put it behind your toilet when not in use to send their relationship to poop.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:01 pm

JayDee ok thanks !!!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:39 pm

JayDee do I need protection to put my break up bottle together I’m so happy all my things have arrived!!! 💃🏽

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Congrats! I am glad the shipment came in! It is tradition to take a spiritual bath after you make it, this takes off any of the sin from you. Then I would wear a protection oil daily. Personally I think everyone should wear an oil for protection everyday, working a spell or not, never know when someone will give the evil eye, turn a spell or send evil your way. That is my advice.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:59 pm

JayDee, ok I’m going to use my hyssop bath crystal and do the Corey wall of protection, I’m so excited 😆 JayDee should I do this when the kids are gone? Because I don’t want anything to happen to them are is it safe?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

I would do it when the kids are not around, not because of safety issues, rather for privacy issues and you will not be interrupted or bothered in anyway. To answer the question is it safe, yes! Here is the thing, in hoodoo the opposite does not happen, and the work effects the people we set it on. If you do a break up specific to these two people, it will not break your aunt and uncle up accidentally. use half the bath crystals and save the other half for another bath.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:24 pm

JayDee Ok I got it!!! Thanks so much for all your help

Selenah

Spell casting questions

Unread post by Selenah » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:53 am

I'm not sure where to put this question but a friend of mine (i toldmyounguys i would post questions for them) would like to know as a beginner is it okay to cast more than one spell in a day for different reasons? (e.g: one for money, impossible wish, influence mind, a bunch of honey jars for people she wants to be nice to her, break up spells etc) if so is there a limit on how many? Thank you guys

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:17 am

Hi Selenah,

I moved your post to this thread since you mentioned honey jars and it seemed most appropriate. You were posting in the thead for love and romance spells, which didn't fit your questions.

You could have more than one honey jar in place for different people. It is done all the time. Honey jars keep working on sweetening relationships even if you're not burning candles on them or otherwise "working" them.

If you want to also do negative work (like break up spells) on other people, either do them on different days or at different times of the day. If you do both on the same day, traditionally you would want to work the sweetening spells in the morning (as the new day is dawning, to draw in what you want) and the negative work like break up spells for the evening (as the day is waning, and you are casting off what you do not want).

Try to not work more than one spell at a specific time, as you will scatter your energy. You want to remain focused and clear on your intent, to give that spell the best chance of success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:13 am

Thank you so much. I just want to be clear on what I read.
Morning: She can do all her honey jars for everyone she wants to do it on back to back (she does one on her mom that finish pick up the other one do in her dad etc etc), attraction and glamour spells, money

Afternoon: her success spells (1 hour behind each other is good? 12:00 next one 2:00 like that?)
(if she's doing a crown of success spell can she write what she also wants on a bayleaf and burn it right after the crown of success one is done or does she have to wait another hour behind even though it is the same wish)

Evening: break up someone, hex someone

Night: impossible wish , influence someone's mind

Doing it like this would cause it to slow down? Or it will be the same process of working

Thats how you mean? Thanks by the way❤

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:45 am

Selenah ,

Yes but that is a lot of work in one day! Also a lot of energy spread out of work. Example: for me to do a honey jar from start to finish with prayers, recital of scripture, praying over my items, creating the jar with the petition, herbs etc, then seal it with a candle and prayer can easily take 2 hours of time (for me). There is no designated time limit to wait, no set rule that you need a break between work, but the idea is to put your energy, your prayer into this work and be fully concentrated not focused on knocking out a bunch of spells in one day like a machine. People often work with moon phases, sun ( rise or fall), days of the week and hours to determine the work they do and when they do it. I may do a honey jar on Friday, and a success jar on a Sunday, a cursing spell on Saturday.

Hope this helps!

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:44 pm

It really did thanks so much. She said she'll do the honey jars in a day (for a bunch of people she wants to be nice to her) plus the money spell and attraction spell. The next day she will do the cursing and hexing on each person she wants to (she wants to know if each time one curse is set does she have to take a protection bath and what type of protection do you guys suggest) and the sunday before the success work she will cleanse and do success, victory and dreams spells.
Whats the best day to do money spells?
Do you know any sites she can go on to look up days of the week in magic and the moon phases?

Would this make the spells take longer? If so what can she do to make them work faster?
How do you prepare to cast a spell? (baths, herbs etc to use before and after and does lucky mojo sell them?)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Selenah,

Here is a link to LM forum on working with planets, days of the week, hours, sun and moon: spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

A LM link to their spiritual items for days of the week and how the weeks are used: http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

LM working with the moon: http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

LM spell timing during the day ( hours of the day, hands of the clock): spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock ... 11842.html

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:54 am

I accidentally knocked my domination bottle spell on my coworkers and it crashed. I was at my job parking lot when this breakage happened. Then I cut myself when I cleaned up and got cut again later on my leg. I would like to know what possible Meaning from this? Do uou reccommend for me to bury the content of this at my job site or in my backyard?. Thank you.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:07 am

Pida,

Hmm. That's a tough one given the general nature of the information. This could be chalked up to sheer clumsiness (which we have all been guilty of at some point) or worst case scenario, you could've been crossed with a confusion curse - I'm only saying this is a POSSIBILITY - so you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

In your particular case, I would turn to divination to determine what to do with it if you are uncertain. Otherwise, I'd just dispose of the contents in a crossroads and start over. If you're not quite certain then definitely turn to prayer or divination to decide.

Hope you find this helpful
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Pida,

I agree it can be a simple issue of being a careless yet it also speaks to the dedication to the work. Whatever the work you were ding is dead now and would have to be repeated. I would dispose of the herbs but recycle the glass, no need to let animals or children get hurt.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Great advice, Jaydee!

To clarify my original statement, "I'd dispose of the contents (in the jar) in a crossroads and start over."

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:12 pm

I used photo of each person as petition paper...can I burn them at the crossroad and leave the rest there?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi pida,

Yes, you could do that.

Good luck.

xoey

Unread post by xoey » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:52 am

Hello -

I was wondering if there was a reason that Protection bottle spells don't seem to be something done within the tradition. I notice that there isn't one offered on the site, and in reading cat's wonderful pages, there don't seem to be any container spells linked with Protection. There are blessing spells but that doesn't seem right for my situation. In my mind, it would be nice to have a container that you could feed and activate for continued protection - so am I not understanding how protection work works? Since I've been having such luck with my current sugar jar I feel called to work another container spell, and would like to then assemble my own, assuming it's an appropriate use. And if so - does LM sell undecorated bottles that the bottle spell kits come in? I don't think any of the separate bottles for sale match the description, but I'm not sure - I like the look of the shape of them, and them being opaque.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi xoey,

Personally, I've used Protection products as a form of contact magic, meaning they come into contact with me or the person I am protecting. Oils, sachets, baths, incense all serve to achieve this. I believe it to be the traditional way of protecting a person.

Since you say you want to have something that you could "feed and work" then I would carry a mojo bag instead. It is kept close to you, and you feed it and work it as it is a living thing. It might be right for your situation, so give it a thought.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery- ... ction.html

The Lucky Mojo spell kits are sold as kits, so if you wanted a separate bottle then I would choose from the unfilled/unfixed ones you will find towards the end of this page. You might also want to look into the St Michael bottle, as he protects us in battle:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

xoey

Unread post by xoey » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Thank you for your quick response (and on my other question as well!)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:03 pm

xoey,

Lucky Mojo does sell container spells, mostly associated with Saints. As Miss Athena said, Saint Michael would be a good choice for protection.

Rose_joy

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rose_joy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:57 am

I have a question on name paper and oil bottles.

Is it possible to cast a spell by creating the name papwr and petition, such as for a steady job or court case and then placing the name paper inside the lucky mojo oil bottle that suits the purpose of the spell’s intent...

Also, how about wine bottle spell? What could be the effect of a green bottle for a spell? Such as protection or banishing or binding by using dark glass bottle....

I have been thinking of doing this as was curious to know if it advised to use the whole product bottle and casting intent inside the oil bottle itself!?

Curious to hear from everyone’s thoughts...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi Rose_Joy,

You posted in thread on honey jars, and I moved your post to the correct location. In the future, please search the forum for the right topic for your question.

If you want to do a container spell for a desired goal, create the container according to the traditional practice (you can find topics on every type of container spell in this sub-forum) and include whatever oils, powders, herbs, curios, personal concerns, etc. that are relevant to that spell. It is a more comprehensive and traditional manner of working than simply putting your petition paper in a full jar of a condition oil.

Similarly, wine bottles are not typically used for container spells but nothing would stop you from trying it to see what results you get. If it is a spell that requires burial for deployment, you will have a harder time deploying such a large bottle. Size won't affect outcome, just deployment.

Also, green is traditionally the color used for money spells, not banishing.

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Hi all!

I am working a LM breakup bottle currently. How long should I work the same bottle (shaking it, burning candles in it etc..)?
Can I work the same one until they break up?

I don’t see this couple regularly, so I won’t really know what effect my work is having until I hear from mutual friends that they’re having having problems/broke up.

My reader says that he cares for her, but he is looking for a way out as she is not taking her meds for her mental illlness. This has been going on for awhile and he doesn’t want to involve me until he’s free. (The mental illness thing was news to me, btw!)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Hello Beachykeen,

There are no hard and fast rules on how long to work a bottle spell.

Personally, I work mine for about a month or until candles consistently burn cleanly, then I deploy it.

If you don't get to see or hear about this couple regularly, you can continue to ask your reader for updates via divination.

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena.

And I should just throw it in the crossroads?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:35 pm

Hello Beachykeen,

Bury it where they will both walk over it or else in a cemetery. That would be what I would do.

Good luck.

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:49 pm

We don't seem to have any threads for most of the painted bottle spells, and this seems to be the most appropriate thread to ask in.

I've purchased a fixed love me painted bottle.
I'll be adding a petition paper, his personal concerns and probably a picture with name and dob on the back.
Just curious if I would add my personal concerns as well, to facilitate a relationship?
Or just include his and leave mine out of it?
Thanks
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:39 pm

Graveyardhag ,

I would add both for a love jar as you want both of you loving together.

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Well i'm already there lol, he's the one who needs the push haha.
Thank you, I'll be doing this one tomorrow morning
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Graveyardhag,

LOL yes you are, but you want your personal concerns with his concerns and connecting in the love work and the love oils, sachet powders, herbs etc.

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Hello all! Question about bottle spells. Wasn’t quite sure from the site but would I need to purchase the appropriate herbs separately or does that come with it? Sorry if this has been asked.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Mswhunter118 ,

Depends on the bottle you purchase, the lucky mojo bottle spells will say "fixed" meaning it comes with the items, or "not fixed" meaning you buy them and add them yourself.

These bottles are empty: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#hoodooempty

These bottles are fixed: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#hoodoofixed

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello,I have a few questions on the Come To Me fixed bottle spells.

If I wanted to make it a shaking bottle after I've burned the candle in the top, what fluid would I add to it? I don't have any Hoyt's cologne but I do have Florida water, and Special Oil 20. Could I use either of those for this type of spell or something else? How much should I put into the bottle?

In addition to the herbs that came with the bottle, should I add just the one petition paper with my name crossing over the target's name? Should I add photos of both the target and one of myself as well?

Thank you :)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi CajunLady,

I would add either Rose water or Rose Blossom Cologne, both are available at Lucky Mojo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/rosewater.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatperfumes.html.

Yes, it is best to add a petition and you may optionally add pictures as well. Anything with a strong connection.

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:50 am

Thank you Dr. Darensbourg! :)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:31 am

'Tis my pleasure.

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:27 pm

I received my bottle spell today. Only thing is, the candle is a bit too large for the bottle opening. What can I do? And when it finally starts burning, do I do it all in one sitting?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Mswhunter118 --

Just use a pocket knife to scape down the candle to the proper diameter. The candles vary a bit -- some fall inside and you need to make a little aluminum foil collar for them.

You are at liberty to chose what you want -- burning at once or burning a bit at a time.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Thank you Miss Cat😊. It’s a break up bottle so scraping away at anything sounds good to me lol.

Take care and blessings 😊

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”