Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 pm

mastersirius678 --

I am so glad you are safe and unhurt.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:31 pm

I started a spell with a Block Buster Vigil Light and surrounded it with four 4" candles dressed in Block Buster Oil, which I walked away from the central vigil light to light the way and blow some bureaucratic obstacles apart in all four directions. While the large candle was going, I also bathed in diluted Block Buster herbal wash. The results were speedy. The help that was needed showed up at once, and all bureaucratic paperwork was finished on the next day, before the vigil light even finished burning.
coastwitch

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi coastwitch,

I moved your post to this thread, as it is for customer testimonials for Lucky Mojo products.

Congratulations on your fantastic results! That is wonderful news, and thank you for sharing with us.

I hope you continue to have great success.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

aniviel

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 am

I need to share this:
Some weeks ago both my mojo hands were found AND touched by my cleaner.
I've decided to continue feeding and praying over them a few more days, asking for small signs. I'd felt that one was giving them to me while the other wasn't (bare in mind I asked for really small things so I still couldn't be sure). I've put the one that wasn't showing signs aside, while continued working with the other - feeding it almost every night, praying over it, speaking to it, I give it a lot of love and attention.
I've asked it for something quite big and even, unlikely, recently (I've also been praying for it with a honey jar and oils). Asking for a specific, private person to really open up to me (he has before but not to this extent).
Today we were due to meet so last night and this morning I'd asked my mojo to have him say / suggest something truly out of the ordinary (once more, something very specific) - and he did. I had to pretend not to have my mouth wide open when he said it! All I could think of then was my dear mojo hand. I'm going to give it even more care now.
Very overwhelmed and overjoyed. I've been using LM products for many years now and this is the biggest most fantastic success I've had. I truly suggest everyone get themselves a mojo hand (this is my first one. The one that I believe had died was more recent).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi aniviel,

I moved your post to this thread, which is for customer testimonials on Lucky Mojo products.

All I can say is WOW! What fantastic success with your mojo, and you have given the forum a wonderful lesson in the care and feeding of mojos so they work their best for you. Well done, and thank you for sharing!

prtypsn27
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:25 am

Good morning!

I hope this is the right thread. It could go in either the Mojo or honey jar thread. But, i feel this is the right one for me.

I have been having some serious issues with my husband who had an emotional affair on me. We have been together for 30 years....since we were 18. I bought a triple strength "Stay With Me" Mojo from LM and a honey jar. I was holding my Mojo in my hand while i lit the candle and put it on my honey jar. At that exact moment my wedding song "Everything I do, I do it for you" came on the radio. I can't describe how emotional i feel. I love my honey jar and my Mojo.

P.S i have been using "Stay With Me", "Fire Of Love", "Healing" and "Oil Of Gladness" oils to anoint my candles, use on my body and lightly put on my bed, door knobs and i put them on the petition papers i used for my honey jar.

Thank you LM!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:14 am

Hi prtypsn27,

I moved your post to the testimonials thread, as it seems the most fitting to your comments.

I am sorry to hear you are going through difficulty with your husband but I am glad to hear your Lucky Mojo products have been helpful. Keep working with them, and may you find the joy in your marriage that you are looking for!

Good luck, please keep us posted.

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:25 am

Thank you Miss Athena! I do agree...this is the perfect thread. I also have to say that i have had readings with a few AIRR readers and they have all been accurate. My last reading was last week and i was told my Mojo was alive and i did it correctly.

The amount of support i have received from AIRR and Lucky Mojo, whether it be from the readers, the product or the people at the store, has been priceless. I'm so lucky to live only a few miles from LMCCo. Yose has the best shoulders to cry on!

Again....i trust, i have faith and i have learned SO much from these threads! Thank you Miss Cat!

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 am

I initially purchased 3 oils from you about a month or so ago. I had quite a few jobs to do and was very excited to use the combo of Van Van, Fiery Wall of Protection, and Run Devil Run. One of the jobs was a powerful house cleansing/clearing. After doing a massive blessings/protection work on my home, I used each of the oils in a ritual bath for 9 nights along with an assortment of protective herbs from my garden. I also used them for anointing oils. At the end of the 9 nights, I decided to keep on using your oils because I noticed a huge change in my fortune. My business and client needs have improved, things are looking very good for another deal, deals are running more smoothly, I have felt very safe and protected since starting their use. Even better, my husband cut down on his drinking too! Your oils are truly magic and are most groovy! I liked them so much I gifted some to my best friend. She has also noticed a notedly positive difference in the way things are going. =) Thank you very kindly for such wonderful products. I have just put in a much larger order and am looking forward to learning more! Bright blessings to all at Lucky Mojo!
HRCC Student- #2187

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 am

Hi EndlessSky79,

Thank you for such a wonderful testimonial! I am so happy to hear that the oils are working so well for you and your friend. Yes, they are indeed "most groovy"!

I hope you continue to find success and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Brujo_Sireno

Re: Master Key Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Brujo_Sireno » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:34 am

So, I ordered a bottle of Master Key oil and dressed a red glass encased candle for multiple workings. Let me say right off the bat: It’s incredible.

The first few times I’ve used it had been for adding extra “juice” to a honey jar and it worked spectacularly. I decide to try using it for an occult study buddy after I bought a few new LM books. I inhaled the first and genuinely comprehended what I read, not just speed read like it was required reading for a class. My notes in the margins are coherent and the I truly understood what the book was saying without having to reread or constantly check back. This oil is amazing. The candle itself didn’t start to flicker until I started getting sleepy, after I had finished the book, basically telling me to go to bed.
I kiss the moon and hug the sun
And call the spirits and make 'em run

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:07 am

Hello Brujo_Sireno,

I have moved your post to the thread for Lucky Mojo customer testimonials, as it is more appropriate to the nature of your comments.

I'm thrilled to hear you have had such success with Master Key oil. That is fantastic, and I wish you continued good luck with it and your studies!

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:34 pm

You're welcome, Miss Athena. It's my pleasure. =)
HRCC Student- #2187

Nettles282
Re: Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by Nettles282 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:17 pm

I cannot day enough good things about the reconciliation oil! First off I love the smell, I accidentally bought two but it works out because I love it as a perfume. I also tried anointing things that he used, the next day he said he couldn’t stop thinking about me. It’s not like lightning fast but it’s a gentle oil, feels like falling in love again almost. Will report back when I add stay with me.
And whatever the rootworker did it is running a number on my enemies that attempted to ruin us he’s just getting more angry at them all the time just gotta grab some popcorn while watching them ruin themselves.

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi Nettles282,

That's fantastic news, congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

I've moved your post to the testimonials thread for Lucky Mojo products, so more people can read your review.

I wish you continued good luck in your spells!

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:03 am

I would like to say a big thank you to lucky mojo! your products often work wonders for me.

I have noticed when I order the Come to me vigils from MISC, my target(s) react almost instantly! In more detail, I typically order these candles in addition to Reconciliation candles when my target and I have had a fight, OR when i meet someone new and want to draw them closer to me.. and I swear it works wonders! My target(s) often become VERY affectionate and attentive to me!

However, I have noticed that the follow me boy products have the opposite effect on my target(s). Whenever I ordered those, or wore the Follow me Boy oil, my target(s) completely backed off! Perhaps that was too "strong"? I'm not sure, but it could be because the men I typically date are complete alpha males, so its not in their DNA to want to "Follow" anyone. But, the Come to me candles and oils work wonders on them!!!! :)

I also would like to give a testimonial about using the Love me oil + Bewitching oils. I put it on my arms, hands, chest, and neck. I wear it when I have date nights with my target, and every time I wear it he can't keep his hands off of me! Again, I receive so much loving, attentive, affectionate energy from my target. I have noticed since I've been using these products my target just looks at me different, he honestly looks love struck! Its awesome!!!

My point being, you have to experiment & try out a few oils and candles to see what works best on the intended target.With the huge selection from Lucky Mojo, i truly believe there is something for everyone :)

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 pm

Thank you all i would like everyone to know that Saint expedite candle and oils are glorious hank you for honoring my petition within 12 hours, i made a donation to Saint expedite site but i think there fraudulent where can may i donate for his glorious work. Thank you
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:11 pm

I couldn’t stop smiling today as my products worked, well, like a charm.

Products used:

Come to Me vigil candle
Bewitched vigil candle
Bewitched bath crystals
Bewitched oil

I saw major obvious results at an event my target and I attended together. He was very affected, it can’t be a coincidence. The universe seemed to really shove us together too.

I am confident to continue my work on this! :D

NEFERTARI

Unread post by NEFERTARI » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:54 am

Thank you Lucky Mojo for your awesome products! Yesterday I cleaned my whole house then swept some money drawing powder into my home and today I received a $220 check from my job that I quit weeks ago, I didn't even know I had done enough work to get another check. This was such a surprise and I am so grateful. =)

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

I just wanted to report that doing the black candle inscribed backward with LM Reversing Oil is what finally took care of the curse that was put on me. It also uncovered exactly who it was that did it. I literally could not find her anywhere online until after I did the spell, either.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 am

Congratulations!
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. I also did the double action black/red candle and then had a wonderful reading with Miss Elvyra that confirmed everything good that is coming and that the curse was gone. :D
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

alan2102

Unread post by alan2102 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:43 am

First, a big THANK YOU to the LM company and people. I've had most interesting and beneficial effects from the products I ordered in January, worthy of brief description.

The main ones were Crown of Success and St Expedite. I selected them, especially the latter, to help me overcome chronic, life-long procrastination, and to help me achieve rather than just fantasize, and help me do things NOW, TODAY, rather than "some day". I am great a coming up with detailed life plans, and lousy at follow-through. So, I began using the oils in January, just dabbing them on myself a few times each day. After a few days, i began having none-too-pleasant insights about my character faults, about the ways in which I'm a jerk, to put it bluntly. I felt most uncomfortable about this and resolved to correct and improve myself. So, weeks passed, and I kept using the oils. Then, in March, I seemed to enter a new "zone" of productivity and industriousness, suddenly. I found myself undertaking deep cleanup (desperately needed) of my living space, getting rid of much old crap, and addressing things I had been putting off for many years or even decades. In a few weeks I accomplished more than I had in the previous 5 years, maybe 10, as though I were a different person. The results were not quite as dramatic as that sounds, since I was off work (job/employment) for a few weeks so I had the time to do the house stuff, but still: BIG BIG CHANGE. Before, I would have mostly frittered-away the time, messing around on the internet, or what have you, maybe doing a little bit of work. But now, suddenly, I was Mr High-Motivation Achiever. Or something like that. Wow!

So, again, THANK YOU for this striking change, apparently precipitated by these products. Also, I just dabbed them on my person. I did not do any rituals or prayers or candle-burnings or anything else, even though I had intended to. Ha! There's the procrastination for you! I intended to, when I got around to it, but meanwhile I did the easy thing... just dabbed them on.

Has anyone else noticed that sequence of effects: first, (unpleasant) character insights, then behavior change? I would say that that is better than just naked behavior change. Everyone has character flaws that need work.

I have other comments and some questions about an order I am putting together, but I just wanted to post this first.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi alan2102,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

Thank you for your testimonial, and I am glad to see you having such great success with your oils.

It seems less that you had "unpleasant" experiences at first vs. gaining clarity into what had been holding you back from success in the first place. You needed to face those barriers before you could succeed, so this appears to have been a necessary part of the process for you.

Well done, and I wish you continued good luck in reaching your goals.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:06 am

First thank you Ms. Cat and everybody that works in this site/forum for supporting us and redirecting us.

Please redirect this post if it's not in the proper forum. Anyway, last Friday I sent an easter card to my target my ex. If I remembered correctly I mentioned this in one of the threads. I really didn't remember exactly what I petitioned but all I could remember was, "You will not get that job at such and such company, they will not take you. you won't make it to the cut. You will only work at ___ company for the rest of your life." I said this will I was making 5 points in the card with damnation oil, inflammatory and jinx oil, rubbed it with goofer dust. Couldn't remember how many times I stated my petition, along with prayers.

Yesterday, I also inscribed and dressed a 7-knob black candle dressed with the same oils and the goofer dust. The difference was I added 99 peppercorns that I read in one of the thread (I think, Conjureman Ali mentioned it). I put damnation (potent stuff), inflammatory and jinx oil in the peppercorn. As I poked the candle with heated nail to put the peppercorn I stated my intention, "you won't make it to such and such, you won't make it to the cut. and if you made to that place you will be sent home. You will only work at such company for the rest of your life."

Today, as I was messaging my ex to wish him a safe trip. Well, he said thank you, then he said, he's not going anywhere. I found out he didn't make it to the cut. The company didn't take him. I was like, Holy s*** these stuff worked fast. Honestly, it felt so good because he has been an ass. He's egotistic. I did this spell for him to just stay in one place. I saw things that I believed was best for him but he thought otherwise. I think he's contemplating if going to reapply to his old job which he just quit last Monday. Part of the reasons why we broke was, I was not satisfied with one answer, and that I said what I observed and saw. Like when I told him, "don't quit yet until you really get the job."

Lastly, I need your advice on what to get and do so that he will go back to his old job. I will be ordering more stuff but I need something for a steady job for my ex asap. Thanks.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

alan2102

Unread post by alan2102 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:51 am

Miss Athena: "You needed to face those barriers before you could succeed"

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, so it would seem. I'm happy with the "unpleasantness" as it seems to have been the first step to positive change.

I am still curious if anyone else has had a similar kind of experience... first character change (perhaps uncomfortable), then behavior change.

The above was actually not the full story. In addition to the St Expedite and Crown of Success, I also ordered Clarity and Road Opener. I used them as well, though much less than the first two. The SE and CoS were several times per day; the Clarity and Road Opener maybe once per day, or less. Maybe they had some effect as well.

Also, further progress: Starting March 19 I embarked on a major diet change with the intent of losing weight and getting back into slimmer pants. It is going great! Down 15 pounds, and it feels almost easy. Some hunger, but it does not bother me; all part of the process. I am being Crowned with Success, it seems. :-)

Now, a few questions. I am preparing my next order, and I want to target my selections as good as possible.

I work a sales job, doing a public health-related survey. I call on select addresses and try to convince people to take an interview, for which I pay them. Sometimes they are receptive, sometimes not. Before I call on them I send out introductory letters that announce the survey and tell them that I will be showing up. So, it is a natural idea that the introductory letters could be dressed with a preparation or two that would encourage people to be open, listen to me, and view what I present favorably. A number of products are obvious choices, the first being Influence.

Some of the influencing/commanding genre of products seem too "hard-edged" or coercive for my purposes. I don't want to humiliate, subjugate or compel people, I just want them to be polite and listen. I want to encourage people to view me and my survey in a favorable light, to really give me a chance rather than just shutting me out right away (which happens in a percentage of cases). Therefore, the Influence product seemed the most logical pick.

HOWEVER, on the LM forum, Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing thread, I read a fascinating post by "Astrophel" (Mon Sep 21, 2009) who works as professional fundraiser and gets great results with Essence of Bend Over: "Bend Over makes practically ANYONE bite. Just smooth-talk, tell them about how great the product is and they will automatically agree with you... I dress my contribution forms with this... Also, you can dab some of the essential oil on your fingers so that your target "plays into your hands" from that first friendly handshake!".

Wow. I had read about Bend Over and dismissed it as much too aggressive and coercive for my purpose. But apparently Bend Over can be used in this more-gentle way, to get polite cooperation. This makes me wonder if some of the other "hard" influence products like Domination and Controlling might be useful for me as well. Decisions decisions. I will probably order 2 or 3 of that genre and just fool around with them to see what happens. But if anyone has insights, I would like to hear them.

Also, on the Look Me Over Q&A thread I read a similar testimonial: door-to-door salespeople getting great results with that product. I will experiment with that one as well.

Also, I read this passage: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html --- "printed text pages, dress each page individually with Crown of Success and/or King Solomon Wisdom spiritual Sachet Powder. Here's how: On the back of each page, sprinkle Crown of Success Sachet Powder... Drag your four fingers down through the sachet powder, top to bottom of the page, in "wavy snake lines." Then shake off the powder."

Sounds like a great idea! I will employ CoS (along with Influence, etc.) unless anyone thinks that the King Solomon stuff would be better.

Would things become "confused" if I were using 3-4 (or more) different products?

Last, pertaining to this job of mine: one of the challenges (like any sales work) is dealing with inevitable rejections, having the inner resilience to rebound quick from rudeness and stay positive. Other than CoS, which I am already using, if anyone has suggestions along these lines I am all ears. I've been considering Crucible of Courage for inner strength.

Thanks for reading!

[PS: Dear Moderator: if you think most of what I just wrote belongs on the Sales and Marketing thread, then I can put it there, or you can. --Alan]

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:12 pm

alan2102 --

You ask, "Would things become "confused" if I were using 3-4 (or more) different products?"

Nope. Read these threads and web page:

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers
blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends
lucky-mojo-4-oz-rootworker-s-special-oi ... t8466.html

BLENDING LUCKY MOJO HOODOO OILS
AND ORDERING ROOTWORKERS AND CHURCHES SPECIAL BLENDS
http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

alan2102

Unread post by alan2102 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:05 am

1) [post was rejected as "invalid"; trying again...]

Catherine: Thanks for your reply. I will go ahead and "mix it up"!

2) The question came from the back of my mind, after reading many hundreds of posts on the LM site, I recall someone said "don't try to do too much at once", or something like that. But I won't worry about that.

The problem with LM is that half the line sounds so intriguing and desirable that it is difficult to settle on a reasonable short-list to actually order.

3) Another question: I am going to be dressing various papers, and money, and I know that the sachet powders are the preferred form for this. I would rather order the oils; I like to wear them on my person, and I just like the oil form. My question is: is it OK to dress papers with oils in very tiny amounts, at the edges, i.e. not enough to cause visible discoloration, and probably not enough to consciously smell? That is, would this technique be effective? I'm guessing that it would be, but looking for confirmation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:07 am

Hello, alan2102 --

1) If you have technical problems in the future, please contact nagasiva yronwode -- you can reach him via Facebook; he is the only person of that name on that social media platform.

2) Aha. Well, the advice, ""don't try to do too much at once" is NOT the same as "don't mix oils." The former refers to people who foolishly want to dress one candle for love, reconciliation, revenge, and job getting. The latter refers to blending oils to create a mixture for one specific purpose for which there is no single oil, or to blend oils for similar purposes to create a nice scent-note.

3) You can try, but likely you'll make a mes. The best way is to get the oil on the tip of one finger and then run that finger around the four edges of the paper. The thicker the paper, the better this works. On thin paper it will very likely leave a mark. Why do you think powders are such good sellers? Because oils stain paper and cloth! LOL!

In the future, please ask each question in the proper part of the forum. This thread is for testimonials, but you were asking about oil blends, about oils in general, and about sachet powders.

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers
blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils
general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-conj ... t1326.html

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers
how-to-use-sachet-powders-questions-and ... 29853.html
catherine yronwode

alan2102

Unread post by alan2102 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Catherine: thanks for your reply.

"The best way is to get the oil on the tip of one finger and then run that finger around the four edges of the paper." -- that's exactly what I did, and it seemed to work without making visible damage. My only hesitation was that I did not know if such a super-light application would make for adequate (result-producing) dressing. Is it necessary for the recipient/handler to consciously smell the stuff in order for the dressing to be effective?

Yes, in future I will try to put stuff more where it belongs. I did ask the moderator (up thread) if I should place my sales-related comments on the sales thread, but no answer.

THANKS for all you do! Loving your products. My next order will include stuff I am getting on behalf of two friends. I am betting that they will get good results too.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:33 pm

alan2102 --

I am glad that old technique worked for you. I first read it in the 1936 book "Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic," the earliest book on hoodoo that was widely distributed in conjure shops.
catherine yronwode

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sat May 11, 2019 12:55 pm

I just wanted to share what happened these past couple weeks. I've been working on reconciling with my ex. I lit candle over honey jar with reconciliation oil. Last Tuesday, my ex's daughter called if I could bring her yogurt cause she's sick which I did. Wednesday night, she texted me to come for a sleep over to keep her company while she's sick since her dad was gone. Which I also did, then it occurred to me I could probably lay something at their house that his dad/my ex could touch. I looked at what I had. I grabbed reconciliation oil and follow me boy bath crystals.

While we were getting ready for bed, she got some blanket for us and pillows. Then she said, "I'll get you Dad's pillows or you can sleep on his bed." I simply said, "just give me your dad's pillow and I slept in the couch so I could hear you if you need something." While the daughter and my son were sleeping, including the dogs, I grabbed the follow me boy bath crystals spread it in her dad's bedroom doorway. I stuffed his dad's pillows with the bath crystals. Rubbed reconciliation oil on her's dad doorknob and his laptop. I prayed my intention while doing the tricks.

Yesterday, when I went back to their house to get my son's charger. Her Dad was home and we chatted for a while, then I went home. About 6:30ish the daughter called me if I have a whiskey to help with the toothache and if I do to bring it to their house. Well, I happened to buy a whiskey the day before to soak the catnip with. I read this spell in Ms. Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Magic. I was getting ready to leave, I vaguely remembered about putting petition paper under the sole of the shoe, which I did. I put follow me boy oil in the petition paper in five points then I added catnip, stated my intention. I also made a small pouch, hand sewn it with catnip inside and dressed it with follow me boy, then again prayed my intention.

So while I was at their house, we talked (I mentioned this in the reconciliation vigil page). I played tug with the puppies while we talked, then suddenly he got up, pacing where I was sitting with the puppies. I was surprised cause he sat on the floor really near me, and starting playing with the dog. It was really nice. Would I consider it a movement? I am not really sure. What I know for sure is that, LM products work wonders! I also think his daughter would be my link, signs and movement to his dad hahaha, gotta start sweetening her too, lol!

I'm going to stock up on products I will be using for my ex. And get some more books as well. Ms. Cat your products and services are really great tools in helping us with our situations. Your products and services help with how to work on my situation and what to work with. It's hard to explain. But let me just say THANK YOU.

Blessings.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

misspeachesxx
Newly Registered

Unread post by misspeachesxx » Tue May 14, 2019 1:20 pm

I've been stocking up on a few things from LM but wanted to share a testimonial for lavender love...for context: I'm in a committed lesbian relationship and sometimes we get too distracted or there is too much stress to have sex...we've had some traumas that sometimes lead to hang ups in bed blah blah blah. Consequently, when one of us visits (we are in an LDR for the time being), we only have sex once. The visit this month was only 4 days and we ~enjoyed~ each other's company for three of them...yeah...this stuff WORKED. Applied the oil like a perfume, used a drawing upward motion (since I'm drawing love). Used it ONLY on myself, but it still worked very effectively. And I was so pleasantly surprised!

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:54 am

I love LM products I twice tried to attract new love using them. I used attraction, come to me, love me and good luck oil with a pink vigil candle. I also did a road opener spell with LM road opener and van van oil. I had guys come up to me daily for a week to ask for my number unfortunately I was not attracted to any of them but the experience was fun. The forum is a great source of information and help.

CarmenTGS

Unread post by CarmenTGS » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:48 pm

It's looking a bit like Christmas in here, since my order from Lucky Mojo arrived!

As always, aesthetics of LMCC products are excellent, even the labels are special & information-packed, and I really enjoy that. Each product is also very high quality - and this is most obvious in the large curios, herbs, and oils. And someone is really on top of their postal-box Tetris game! Here's a brief review of my favorites from this order.

Specimen Lodestone: As something of an amateur rock-hound, this guy is a real treasure to me. Very heavy, more than you'd think from its size, and already covered with the little hairs indicative of its magnetic properties. This particular one has just a few small, intriguing white stripes that might be quartz - I think they give him a beautiful, unique bit of character. I am very excited to begin feeding my lodestone and whispering to him what I would like him to bring home.

A note on the oils: it appears that these are each made in small batches, and they are clearly made with very high quality ingredients. For each one, the clarity, color, viscosity, and aroma are distinct and potent. Even besides any spiritual properties, every single one is attractive to the eye and will be something you want to wear or use around the house.

Abramelin Oil: Rich amber in color, and with a mysterious, spicy scent; I strongly suspect this oil will be perfect for warming the environment and waking the mind during long, late nights of study.

Chuparrosa Oil: A pretty pink oil, intoxicating in its floral scent. I'm almost afraid to try it; I may end up beating suitors off with a stick.

Attraction Oil: WHEW! This one hits you with a warm rush of cinnamon that evolves into a sweeter, more herbal aroma after the top note fades

Black Arts Oil: Even if you never use it, get a bottle of this oil. It's a tiny work of dark art - on par with a sculpture (albeit a small one). I can't identify everything in that little bottle, but let me tell you: it looks like a nasty piece of work - as it should. Most interesting though, I'm sure you can guess, is the scent. I've never smelled anything like it - it's earthy, there's something pungent about it, almost sweaty - I know that doesn't sound very attractive, but it's strangely compelling. I have no idea what I'll get up to with it, but I'm happy it's in the collection if I need it ;-)

Special Oil No. 20: The song should have been about this, and not Love Potion #9. This oil is the one that surprised me. I suppose I was expecting a thinner, bland oil - but this is already becoming one of my favorites. It's got a great consistency and a rich, deep color. But the real kicker here is the aroma. To heck with the candles, I want to dress myself in it! It's got a creamy, earthy & sweet aroma - it's heady and unique, I can't quite put my finger on it, but wow. I plan never to be without it again, and I'm very much looking forward to dressing my next candle with it.

Hoyt's Cologne: I'm pretty picky about colognes, many smell too sharply of alcohol for me, but this one is an exception. It is the smell of nostalgia on a sunny day. I can't put my finger on why, but it reminds me of Florida beaches (not because it smells like the sea-side, either). I've already poured it into my atomizer, dropped some Van Van in and spritzed the house.

Van Van Oil: This is just a beautiful, bright oil. One whiff really is uplifting. I've added some to the Hoyt's and might add just a touch more. This is another one I could just bathe in.

I love the little square bottles, too. They're solid and have a great look. I'm sure folks who notice them on my shelf will have questions about them, they're great little conversation pieces.

In short, I'm really thrilled with my purchases and am looking forward to putting them use. I'll try to keep you updated on those results in time.

Thanks LMCC!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:00 pm

Greetings CarmenTGS,
Its Always Christmas when your Lucky Mojo box of goodies arrive!:) Enjoy!

Blessings!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

CarmenTGS

Unread post by CarmenTGS » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Lady Muse: Ain't it the truth :-) Thank you for the warm welcome.

Miss Cat: thank YOU - absolutely well-earned.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:13 pm

CarmenTGS,

Thanks for the kind and detailed review!
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:22 am

As promised, here is a long overdue review about Essence of Bend Over and Boss Fix candle. Well, it is more for the spell I did on my now former boss, but I had now officially witnessed magick in play.

Let's start from the beginning.

So my now former boss, she was really mean to me. The only word I could describe her actions toward me was insensitive, inhumane, mean, and bitchy. This was around August last year. I was really angry, and feeling hopeless. So I turned to Lucky Mojo products and review my options.

First I used the sachet powders I brought from Lucky Mojo. Mixed them up with a MiracleGro dirt I brought from the store. (I'm afraid of dirt from natural ground), and dumped this mix near my boss's car at the driver side. I waited for her to step on it, and collected her footprint.

Then I brought Essence of Bend Over and Boss Fix candle to bring her under my will and change her behavior toward me at work. I was at a group dinner with my coworkers when these two candles burnt out, my boss was also there. I saw her jumped as if something invisible had hit her at this dinner. After that, she suddenly became a lot more friendly than usual. At that point, I thought about the candle, when I got home, it was exactly as I thought, both candle had burnt out.

Fast forward to this January. For a while since that dinner, my boss was treating me a lot better than she did before. I decided to take this a step further and lit some love vigil candles. But after all the candles had finished, I didn't see any blatant reaction from her for a few months. I was somewhat disappointed.

She was my boss while I was still serving in the military. Starting Jan 29th, fate decided to push me toward the path of getting administratively discharged from the military (getting kicked out). I thought this was just me being unfortunate, but now that I thought about it. Getting kicked out of the military seemed to be part of fate's grand plan in manifesting the magick. You see, my boss was in my chain of command, and the military specifically have rules about a subordinate dating someone up in the chain. The consequence is severe, like getting court martialed under the UCMJ and in jail severe. I was attracted to my boss even though she previously treated me badly. That is why I went ahead with the spell and candles anyway. But now I realized, if I got kicked out of the military, without a court martial, she will not be in my chain anymore and I can have any kind of relationship with her as I wish, like a normal human being.

I realized that fact after I threw out all the candle glass I had that was specifically dedicated to her in disappointment, because I didn't see any blatant result. Well, to be fair, me getting kicked out of the military is the blatant movement of this spell.

Oh but, fate had not finished showing me signs yet. Starting a couple weeks ago, I started having dreams about my now former boss, exactly three. They were pleasant ones. The first one was her greeting me with a big smile on her face and wearing a really beautiful red dress and red heels, in an airport. The second one was her and me living in a home like environment, just casually chatting and talking while cuddling. The third one was last night, she was in a floral dress this time with blonde curly hair, again have a big smile on her face.

Now, while I was eating pizza and relaxing, I looked at my phone, and there she was, messaging me on facebook asking how have I been.

I kind of expected this to happen, right when I had that first dream. I had seen past product reviews that dreams about the target is a very good sign to look for, now I know why.

Thank you Lucky Mojo, once again. I will enjoy my new and improved relationship with my former boss.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 am

Got yet another testimony. This time is about Lucky Hand candle, and mojo bag.

So I had been dressing my Lucky Hand mojo bag with the 4oz rootworker oil blend that has Lucky Hand, Good Luck, Money Drawing, and Money Stay With Me mixed together. I had done this for at least 2 months now.

I decided to bring it with me to a casino. Before I left my home, I lit my Lucky Hand vigil candle, wishing that I win a lot of money at the casino. I also passed the Lucky Hand mojo bag over the flame.

At the casino, I had a $100 budget. I lost most of them. Down to $17, I was a bit disappointed for this outcome until luck finally smiled upon me.

I played a slot machine with my remaining $17. It was a $1 bet as well. The slot machine hit a lucky break and turned the 17 bucks into 60 bucks. I was like o_o

Then the 60 bucks turned into 100 bucks, again I was like 0_0

Then the 100 bucks turned into 312 bucks, at this point, I was like O_O. (it is more like 412 bucks, but there is also my initial $100)

Thank you Lucky Mojo for the money. I will continue to feed my mojo and let it reach maximum power and potential.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Customer Testimonials”