Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
mastersirius678
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:33 pm

JayDee,

I understand, thank you for the answers

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:25 am

I’ve been doing some breakup work on a married couple (been working with a wonderful Rootworker from AIRR) and have seen great movement. Now it’s time for the skull lol.

What I did was first use a purple skull (unfortunately not from LM but all my other products are) to act as a doll baby. It’s great for those with a narcissistic personality and I was surprised to see a practitioner post a similar spell on YouTube. It’s great to dominate that kind of person and I had a few days while I waited for some LM products to arrive to dress my white skull.

As we all know, break up work is not easy even if it concerns a toxic marriage. What I’m doing with the white skull (or did, as I dressed it this morning and will talk to him for a few days) was load the bottom with a very small petition, his hair, licorice root, and sage. I dressed the candle with Clarity, King Solomon, and Master oils. I baptized it with Florida Water (after praying psalms 23 to make it holy). Now I will talk to him for a few days.

Some questions. Not sure if these were all the right herbs and oils but I will definitely make another purchase if I’m lacking with this one. I’ll see how this one burns though If I do need more, what are they?

Also, I’ve never been fussy about the moon phases as I’m pretty much family taught and that wasn’t something I learned. I do care about the days of the week. Is Tuesday the best for clarity work? My petition will be something to the affect of seeing your marriage for the failure it is and having the wisdom to end it.

Any and all opinions are appreciated and welcomed 😊

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Hello Mswhunter118,

Your choice of oils and herbs sounds fine to me.

Sunday would be a good day of the week to do this work, as it is traditionally for work done on men and for will power.

Alternatively, you could work on a Tuesday, as this is traditional for spells involving courage and risk-taking.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:26 am

Thank you Miss Athena. Means a lot coming from you. I know it’s best to work in stages. I may do work on the wife in the future, we shall see.

I appreciate your thoughts on days of the week. I’ll see how God moves me but will definitely be either Sunday or Tuesday. Will keep you posted!

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to be sure i did it right.

I just finished my 9 day...red skull candle spell to bring my husband back home and restore our marriage today.... burned 30 mins everyday.

Carve his name 9 times from top to bottom and on the forehead ....wrote "return to me, reconcile and stay with me"(not stating my name but while talking to it i mentioned my name multiple times).
The flame was really high but not disastrous all through the 9 days..i burnt the petition paper and blew outside my front door for the wind to "deliver" but had his photo and snippets of his underwear embedded and sealed inside the bottom of the candle.
Kept rubbing the skull with the return to me oil and controlling oil from bottom to top while speaking to it.

Also always had a red normal candle burning on his honey jar all through the 9 days....and a mix of attraction and controlling incense burning asides the tobacco burning directly into the skull face.

Would be burying the remains at the wee hours after my full moon spells tonight.

Hope I did it right because I am about to let go and let he cosmic do the rest.

Opinions would be greatly appreciated,please.

Thank you!!! :) :) :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 am

thispurplegoddess,

Sounds like you did a great job, have faith and dont doubt your work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:03 am

Hello friends! I think l need your kind help. I have been working this red skull candle as a doll baby for a couple of months now, with positive results. The skull was meant to serve various purposes, all of a romantic nature, ie, have this man think of me, desire me, not giving up on his love for me, and finally wanting to pursue this relationship with me. However l decided to take one step at a time and start with planting ONE thought at a time, before passing to the next one. I started with a Blockbuster spell to destroy the obstacles that are unfortunately in our way, mainly his status in the community and his fear of gossip (no, he is not married. He is a single man, but there are obstacles that he needs to decide to overcome). Also, l had a run of three candles each (Blockbuster, Influence and Reconciliation) set up for me by the MISC.

Now, the skull’s frontal lobe is filled with sewing needles (those with a golden top) that l used to plant the following thought “you will think of me night and day, you will be drawn to try and talk to me at every occasion”. It worked beautifully, especially since this man reciprocate my feeling but as l said, there are many obstacles. I woke up every night at 4am for the past two months and talked to the skull, and heated one needle and pierced his frontal lobe with it, along with my command.

My question is: now that l want to pass to the second thought l want to plant into his head (“You love me and You want to pursue a relationship with me despite your obligations”), shall l take out the previous needles and start again with new ones? Because the frontal lobe is eventually getting full and there will be no space left in the future, so l was wondering if l can take those needles out and plant new needles for the new command?

I am asking because I intend to work this skull for some time, l out my perfect focus in it when l created and loaded it, and l trust it is working beautifully. I am using Influence oil at the moment to massage the candle when l speak to him.

Thank you for your help!

Elisa

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:29 am

Hello Elisa,

I would be reluctant to remove any aspect of a previous spell until it manifests.

You are creating this spell on your own and running out of real estate on the skull. Either modify the amount of pins you're using or else start another skull.

Good luck with your spell.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:01 pm

To return to mastersirius678's question about divination for when a faraway target may or may not be asleep: use any method that you find accurate and will yield yes-or-no answers.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:05 pm

Elisa, I wouldn't remove the needles. Instead, I would twirl them while repeating the new thought you wish to implant. Maybe even piggyback it on the original one as you talk to the skull: "you will think of me night and day, you will be drawn to try and talk to me at every occasion,” and “You love me and You want to pursue a relationship with me despite your obligations.”

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Hello everyone!

So after my skull candle spell I kinda got peace within me and have been on the look out for signs subtly.

Last night, I saw my hubby in a RM...lonely and depressed holding my picture n crying.
It came as a flash..trans maybe.

What do I make of this?
I didn't contact him cos we live separately for now and I presume his ego is killing him.

Any interpretation would be greatly appreciated.
💜💜💜
(I'm pisean n he is Gemini.)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:50 am

thispurplegoddess, we don't do readings in this forum. If you are a good diviner, use your most reliable system (Tarot, pendulum, crystallomancy, whatever) to divine the meaning of that dream. Or you could schedule a reading with an honest, gifted diviner.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 am

Ok MissMichaele....will do.💜

A quick question though....if the items(picture,cut garment,etc) buried inside(under) the skull candle do not burn. Do I need to redo it?
I just buried every residue in my front yard.

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:11 am

Thank you both, Miss Athena and Miss Michaele, I can tell your expertise on the matter, yes, you are right that needles should not be removed. Thank you for your help.

FOR MISS MICHAELE:
that’s creative thinking to twirl the same needles and add the new thoughts in addition to the new one. Now that l think about it, l have a question for you: this is a red skull, it has only positive thoughts concerning love and desire. But what if for instance (only an example here) l wanted to implant some feelings of remorse on a person l am simultaneously working for love and passion? For instance, if he did something wrong to me, could l create a separate black skull for feelings of remorse and guilt? This is just an example to understand if one, generally, can work two separate skulls at the same time, with conflicting thoughts, on the same person.

(I did work a black skull + Essence of Bend Over for feelings of guilt on this person some time early in the year and it worked beautifully, but I terminated the spell before starting a red skull on him, so l am wondering, if he does something wrong again, if l can work a black skull together with a red one for love, or if l had better terminate the red one first).

Thank you all!
Elisa

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:59 am

Elisa,

I would use one candle for love work another for the remorse work. You do not want to complicate the message with the love work and remorse. Since you are using these as a proxy you can put the other away till you need it again. You do not need to terminate the proxy of one to work another, you can just put the one not being utilized away for the time being.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:31 am

Ah thank you JayDee, thank you. I didn’t know that you could put a skull doll baby away... l thought you would have to talk to them every day, keep them alive you know. I don’t like the idea of waking up in the dead of night and sweet talk to one skull, the turn my head and plant remorseful thoughts into another. So l might just do on alternate nights...what do you think? One night l speak to one skull, the following night to the other, and so on, alternatively. Am l right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Elisa,

Yes, I would separate the work to not confuse the spirit or the energy of the work. You can put a doll baby away ( a proxy) and use when needed, tell it I am putting you away now till I need to work with you and you will think of me and love me all along. Wrap the doll in an item relating to the work, love doll or skull in dirty undies so you are always on his mind. You can also work with the time of the day ( morning v night), or ( moon phase) ( planet phase), (day of the week) to work the skulls as well. Is one day best for love (friday) another for remorse? Or alternate as you suggested both are great ideas.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:47 pm

Elisa,
what if for instance (only an example here) l wanted to implant some feelings of remorse on a person l am simultaneously working for love and passion? For instance, if he did something wrong to me, could l create a separate black skull for feelings of remorse and guilt?
You certainly could do that, especially if you wanted to torture him with guilt and make him grovel real good.

An old-fashioned way to work on someone's thoughts is to pay special attention to the eyes of needles. Specifically gold-eye needles, available at many craft and fabric stores. Here are two good old spells posted by miss cat:
  • Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize
    post29326.html
  • Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You
    post3703.html

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 am

Miss Michaele,

Yes, l do work with gold-eye needles. And the first time l worked on a skull spell on him (ie last time) l followed exactly that working by Miss Cat which you have linked! I found it simple yet terrific, every detail in it made perfectly sense.

Right now l am keeping the red skull in a box lined with pictures of me, so that he can look at me while l am out during the day. The only thing that puzzles me - perhaps you can help with that - is: l noticed many people say blindfold the doll baby /skull when you work them so that they don’t see you and think those thoughts which you are planting come from their mind. But how can he “see” my pictures in the box if l keep him blindfolded? What if l put some poppy flowers into his eye sockets and seal them with red wax, for positive confusion in love? Don’t know if that makes sense. Or can l just let him “see” me as l talk to him?

Thank you for your help, Miss Michaele!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:23 am

Hello Elisa,

I wouldn't blindfold the kind of skull candle you are working, for precisely the reason you state.

The first time I blindfolded a doll baby, I was working a honey jar on the same target. I made the doll, put it in a black bag and hung it in the closet expressly to keep the target "in the dark" about the source and existence of the honey jar work.

In your case, you could -- if you need to -- turn the skull candle away from you while talking to it and working the needles.

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:33 pm

Is it normal for the lower face part of the candle to fall off while burning? I plan on finishing but have no problem doing the work again.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello Mswhunter118,

If you're including the mouth in the area that has fallen away, I take that as a sign that the person may think the thoughts you inscribe on the candle but not voice them. It may suggest that kind of obstacle.

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind help! XOX

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 am

Ok MissMichaele....will do.💜

A quick question to all though....if the items(picture,cut garment,etc) buried inside(under) the skull candle do not burn. Do I need to redo it?
I just buried every residue in my front yard.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:16 pm

thispurplegoddess,

No, you do not need to re-do it if those items did not burn. It is probably a good thing from a practical standpoint that they did not burn, they can set the whole work on fire and make a big mess and a fire hazard!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:45 pm

Hello thispurplegoddess,

I always want the petition and personal concerns to burn, as this tells me the energy is successfully sent out there. If they don't burn, or a flame moves away from them, I take it as a sign of possible obstacles.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh dear,

I may have to give sometime and redo then.

Thank you, Miss Athena💜

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Miss Athena, how interesting! I always take it as a good sign when personal concerns and petitions don't burn -- because I can use them for another candle or a whole series of candles, or even start a mojo bag with them, if I choose.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:58 am

So any advice on how to dig the wax out at the bottom to load the skull candles in general? I saw Madame Pamita's video on this, she made this looked easy. The wax ended up going all over the place, and I had too sacrifice my cooking pan to melt the wax at the bottom and slowly seal it while the wax was soft but not hardened, got burned by my cooking pan in the process.

I know Madama Pamita used a grill lighter to melt the wax, but I try to avoid any lighter fluids, I have this fear that the lighter might blow up on me some day. All I have is an electric plasma arc lighter, great for lighting stuff that is flammable.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:24 pm

mastersirius678,

You can take a sharp object like a knife or a screwdriver and carve a hole in the bottom, I place wax paper used for cooking around the area to catch any droppings. Load the candle then using a method that works for you, melt wax onto the spot. I have seen people put the wax on a metal spoon, melt the wax by a candle flame and slowly drip it from the spoon onto the skull. I have purchased a 4 inch candle of the same color I am using the skull and tipped the candle to melt and drop its wax into the hole I am sealing. That has been the easiest and least messy for me, however I am sure many people have other ways of doing it.

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:31 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

Another thing to consider for making holes in a skull candle is a soldering iron. You can burn away a hole, stuff it with your petition, herbs or personal concerns, then pack in the wax that was originally melted off (now cooled) and seal it in by smoothing the soldering iron over it.

When you use it to burn a hole, just be careful to not go too deeply as to burn through the wick itself.

Just a thought. Good luck with your spell.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:14 am

Not looking for a specific AIRR level answer on this one, but a general interpretation.

I had been burning the skull candle for 33 minutes everyday, starting at exactly 3am. Today I decided to let it burn for an hour. I observed that the wax was slowly filling up, eventually, it dripped down.I know normally this would be interpreted as tears, but the wax at the top melt a tiny gap, and dripped down right in the middle of the forehead, and down in the middle of the nose area, to the bottom, wax flowed clockwise for a bit before solidifying.

What is this considered to be sign wise? I can't really find any information online about it. My personal guess would be sweat since it dripped from the forehead, it is for influencing love thoughts, so could also be a general wax dripping to present an image with the cooled wax, a way the candle tried to communicate with me.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 am

I have a quick question about a skull candle color, so hopefully this is the right spot to ask this.

I was gifted a skull candle. The wax is white, yet it is painted metallic silver.

Will the silver effect anything?

Would I not consider the white skull candle as a typical white candle?

Or does the paint not matter?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:33 pm

MissJannie:

Silver affects the symbolism of the candle.

A silver candle is not a white candle.

What you are calling "paint" is actually a wax suspension of silvery metal powder, and, as above, yes, it does matter, as it changes the symbolism of the candle colour.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Miss Cat,

Thank you so much! I was hoping to use this skull candle with some LM oils, yet I guess I will have to place another order for the correct color.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:32 pm

So I lit the skull candle inside a cooking pot. Which will be dedicated to lighting free standing candles. My question is, after the candle finished burning and I did a wax divination, should I turn on my stove and melt the remaining wax inside the pot?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

You might want to gather up the wax remains and deploy them according to the nature of your spell (bury in your front yard to draw something to you, in your back yard to keep something with you, or at a crossroads to send something way from you).

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:00 am

Miss Athena

Would bury the spell remains in a plant pot with a plant supporting nature of my spell also work? I live in an apartment community and I don't own the soils.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:04 am

mastersirius678 ,

Yes you can put it in a plant for the purpose of the work.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:15 am

Hello mastersirius678,

Make sure you position the plant in the area of your home corresponding with the work - by the front door to draw something to you and by the back yard to keep something with you.

Good luck.

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:16 am

Hello friends,

I am back with more questions about my ongoing skull candle doll baby. Perhaps you can help me figure this out: my current skull doll-baby is a red skull candle with a petition for love and desire and choosing me. It was loaded and brought to life during the waxing moon a few months ago. It is lovingly spoken to, rubbed with Influence oil, pierced nightly, in the dead of night, with a hot sewing needle with a golden eye on top.

It has worked beautifully up to now. Just as the previous doll baby (a black skull for remorse) had worked beautifully. However l am noticing that it is much more responsive to my command and Influence when it is worked during the waxing moon. Working it during the Waning moon seems to produce no effect and sometimes, it is counterproductive and produces opposite effects!

Can anyone please explain this? I thought doll babies were different from spells, and once they were created they were supposed to be worked everyday since their birth.
Am l doing it wrong? Do you think l should only work it during the waxing moon phase, and leave it in the picture box to rest during the Waning moon?

Thank you in advance for your considerations!

Elisa

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:25 am

Elisa,

Moon phases certainly effect the work, as does the planetary movements such as right now we have a mercury retrograde. You are still working a spell by telling the doll what to do, instilling thoughts into the doll and making it act a certain way. When working with a wane moon turn the thought to eliminating things in the way like lack of communication weakens as the moon shrinks.

Elisa

Unread post by Elisa » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:42 pm

JayDee, thank you for your help. So, do you think l can mention, say, communication (for instance, as you suggested, “get rid of the silence between us” during the Waning moon phase) even if communication was not originally carved anywhere on the skull? It only had the words related to love, desire, choosing love.

Thank you!
Elisa

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello Elisa,

Yes, you could state your waning moon petitions that way. It's a nice way to work and balance your waxing moon petitions.

Good luck.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:40 am

Hello peeps

I hope you are all well it has been awhile since I posted.

So I asked a chap on a date he turned me down as apparently he is “sort of dating someone”. However, the connection between us was very strong when chatting and he seemed pretty sad that he couldn’t see me.
I have left him well alone as I respect this situation .... but it’s nagging at me that we could be good together so I thought may be doing a little red skull candle to help Him think of me might help. :twisted: naughty I know :oops:

I have limited supplies the oils I have are
Come to me
Compelling oil
Follow me boy

Would these be a good combination to use ?

The only herbs I have are deers tong apart from things In The kitchen.

As always many thanks for your help and thoughts

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:39 pm

sunnysun ,

Yes you can use those items to make him think of you, heat up needles as you stick them into his head ( candle) as you say what to think of about you. Deers tongue is good on the mouth to make him talk with you. Read Songs of Solomon as you do this work.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Thank you !! Just the advice I needed !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:07 am

Is it ok to burn skull candles continuously to help my target think of me often? I burned one a few weeks ago and was wondering if I should continue with some oils like look over me, bewitching, or return to me. I haven't heard from my target but readings have confirmed the target is still thinking of me and misses me. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:24 am

Hello Mark777,

You can do that, but personally I like to wait for a spell to manifest first before either repeating the work or choosing another path. Give your work time to work and if you're not getting the results you want, then you can proceed with another spell. I'd be afraid of overwhelming my target if I kept slamming their head with thoughts and ideas.

Just my opinion.

Good luck.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:30 am

Thank you so much.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Hello everyone,
Please I want to start a skull candle spell but I'm about skeptical as the moon would interrupt my 9days with entry into the waning phase.
Do I still continue or not?
(It's for return of lover.)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello thispurplegoddess,

If you work by moon phases, the one to concern yourself with is what's happening when you begin your spell. To return a lover, start when the moon is waxing. Don't worry that it shifts phases before completing your spell, as it shouldn't impact your work. You should be fine.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Great!...Thanks Miss Athena....you are simply AWESOME🥰🥰🥰
Appreciate the Swift response.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:40 am

Ok...so I'd like to start a skull candle poppet but not sure how to deal.
I'm used to burning the candle day by day but now I'd like to use pins to cause him to think about her.
Do I forget about burning any part of the candle and just speak to the candle while piercing with the golden top pin?
I'm alittle confused on how the candle will work without burning it after loading and piercing.

A little directive/help on this will be most appreciated. Hoping to start early morning tmrw(Wednesday-communication).💜

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 am

Hello thispurplegoddess,

You could do that for a period of time before burning the candle, to embed those thoughts in his head. Speak to him as you pierce the skull each time by telling him what you want him to think. Many skull candle spells work this way.

Then, after you have the skull full of piercings, light the candle so it will burn (as ultimately burning the candle will send that energy forward).

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am

Ok Miss Athena,
Could I do the talking and piercing for about 9days and on the last day after the last Pierce burn the candle once completely?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello thispurplegoddess,

Yes, that sounds like a great plan. Good luck with your spell!

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Oh dear..
Last question for now pls....what does "sticking 21 pins at once into the red skull candle" achieve?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:18 am

thispurplegoddess,

Depending on the purpose of the piercing it can be done as you call a curse on a person. In your case, state what you want the person to think and do as you pierce the head of the candle. It is like piercing their mind to think those thoughts.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”