Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:46 am

6wands ,

You can take some dirt from the state and use that int he work to draw him to it, even move a figure candle of his to the bowl of dirt from that state, and make a mojo with a pinch of this dirt in it to move there.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 am

I need to do a spell to influence or bend the will of this person to leave my mother's life, he is causing her problems. He wont pay her and refuses to leave her home by contesting every time she submits legal papers.

Can I used essence of bend over oil with another oil to influence his mind to leave and give up? I was thinking domination or commanding oil. I need to put in an order from lucky mojo so need the advise on which products will be useful. It will be supported with a hot foot candle working.

I have chosen some commands to put on a skull candle.

The petition paper will have his name 9x, crossed with my mother's name on top 9x.

Would those commands work with the products I order? I am not sure how to word them accurately.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:58 am

Pegasus,

Your mom can dust items he touches with commanding powder telling him what to do, or essence of bend over, burn a skull candle with these oils and powders telling him what to do. Mix the dirt with his footprint and put it in a bottle and toss it in running water to send him away. Sprinkle where he will walk in it. If she does laundry, wash his clothing with the bath water in the rinse cycle. The hotfoot powder should be sprinkled on him as well, and inside his shoes. She can also dust her legal papers with court case sachet powder.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 am

Jaydee thank you for the advise. I will order both oils with the dusting powders.

She doesn't live with him and we can't get shoe dirt or sprinkle hot foot into personal belongings as we dont see him.

Are the commands correct to be used with both oils you suggested? I dont want to use too many.

The aim is for him to give up and leave quickly. I will burn a skull with commands written all over.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:09 am

Hi Pegasus,

You should word your petition according to the command you want him to follow, whether it is for him to leave town, pay her what he owes her or something else. Be firm and focused in the action you want him to take.

Since you don't have access to him personally, you could work your skull candle on him. Also, if it is possible, trick a piece of mail by lightly dusting it with Hot Foot powders or smoking it in the incense and mail it to him (anonymously, of course). This will help to compel him to leave.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

Finally, if he owes your mother money and isn't paying up, then work with Pay Me products to compel him to do so (you can pair it with Essence of Bend Over, since you have interest in that formula) :
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

6wands

Unread post by 6wands » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Thank you, JayDee! Can't wait to try this :)

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello all can someone tell me what kind of candle to purchase so i could have the church assist me ... Im trying to dominate...or make my wife change her mind about getting a divorce she's very stubborn an head strong. I also want her to have none stop thoughts of me ...miss me...an pretty much become obsessed with me. Does anyone know what candles or spell work i should have cast to achieve these results. I know about a skull candle but im not sure the church offers that type of candle for them to set on behalf of customers.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:48 pm

Hello Marionwife,

No, MISC does not perform skull candle spells. They light vigil candles that take several days to burn, which keep that energy on your situation.

To help change her mind, it depends on what kind of energy she responds to, as some people resist coercive energy while others are deeply influenced by it. You have your choice of things like Influence (a milder nudge) up to Domination and Essence of Bend Over (highly coercive).

To help her think of you constantly, you could work with Follow Me Girl.

My best advice is to contact the church and they can help you fine-tune your selection.

Good luck.

Marionwife

Unread post by Marionwife » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Miss Athena thanks for ur response. Idk what she would respond to because she's stubborn but i guess ill try .. The more Domination spell like essence ...comand..and influence..block buster do you think those would do the trick? And after those i will do more of thee sweeter spells follow me girl... road opener... reconcile...lavender...kiss me ect

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Hello Marionwife,

It's impossible for us to tell you what would "do the trick" with your wife. All we can advise on are the Lucky Mojo products available to suit your objective.

If you want more clarity on what to do, I suggest you get a reading from someone at AIRR who can tell you your best course of action, and advise on particular spells to conduct. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Otherwise, if you wish to continue on your own, you can try one of the influencing formulas and see what results you get before trying something else. But personally I would get a reading and follow that rootworker's advice.

Good luck.

purplekisses

Unread post by purplekisses » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:39 am

If I'm in the wrong thread, please let me know.

I've written on here before about having issues with my boyfriend. He's an angry Scorpio who never thinks he's in the wrong. After not speaking for awhile (all him) we finally talked two days ago and he's agreed to go back to counseling with me. If this doesn't work then I'm done.

Right after this I started a purple candle with his name carved into it and dressed with Essence of Bend Over, Commanding and I Dominate My Man oils. I petitioned for him to see the error in his ways and to atone for his behavior. I've also had a romance mojo bag and his nature has been tied up for at least a couple years now. In recent weeks I've started sleeping with the mojo bag under my pillow but when I started this new candle, I started sleeping with the bag touching my skin.

So today, I find out that he has been arguing with his mother (who has been one of quite a few people telling me to leave him). I definitely don't mean to cause any discord with innocent parties, but he definitely needs to stew a bit and realize that changes must be made in how he acts and reacts..

Could this be a result from my spell? Any tips would be appreciated as well. :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello purplekisses,

It's hard for us to know what is happening with your spells and whether these recent events with his mother are tied to them. I suggest getting a reading to gain more clarity into the effect of your work on him. You can find qualified readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:25 pm

I'm not too sure if this is the right section but how can I get my partner to stop asking me for money? I stay at his home sometimes for 2 weeks at a time and he asks me to help pay electricity even though I don't use that much other then charging phone and laptop if I bring it I keep telling him it's 7p per hour to charge them both per hour and he keeps asking me for £10 to cover the cost of me being here, am I right to be upset ? How can I make him stop asking me , so far I have fixed his speakers on his computer, I've fixed his computer screen from burning out, I've purchased toilet roll and , swept his bedroom, washed the dishes occasionally and allowed him free access to my Netflix account couldn't that suffice? Is this relationship worth my time? I've known him for 3 years and we've officially been together for 3 months.

And what spells would be best to approach this situation even if theirs stages too it!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There's lots of spell advice here, so find one that speaks to you and work with it.

Whether your man is worth your time is something only you can decide. You could always get a reading on the situation to find out if there is more of a motive behind his behavior beyond him being a tightwad. You can find qualified readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 am

Hi everyone,
I'm just looking to do a simple thing to compel my sister-in law to be nice to me, and also compel her to stop using passive-agressive behaviors toward me. Any simple trick to do this? I was thinking compel powder in a glass jar, but don't know if this is correct or if I should create a petition and how to write it out correctly?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Hello becomingjane,

I'm not sure what Compelling powder would do if it's in a glass jar. The purpose is to get your target in contact with it, so lightly dust objects she is likely to touch and you will have a better chance of success.

For advice on how to write petitions, you should look into Miss cat's fantastic book on the subject, which will teach you everything you need to know:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

becomingjane

Unread post by becomingjane » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 am

Miss Athena,
Thank you, but I think it would be strange to start dusting things in her house. Is there any other way to compel her to behave from my home?
Also, I did order the book and am in the process of reading it. :) Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:41 pm

becomingjane ,

It may seem strange to dust her items but it is traditional! You can also dust a card you send her, a letter you write, an item you give her as a gift, items that will be brought into the home, make a line where she will step in it, mix it with her shoe print. Many ways to work with the powder. You can burn a candle on her to make her behave, take a female candle. You can do a honey jar to sweeten her to you, use the honey to cook with when she will eat with you like a cake or cookies.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Can i do a green skull candle on him to make him pay me? or at least feel generous towards me to the point he doesn't ask me for anything?
And master products to have more authority in the situation so if he asks again it will be under the influence of honesty?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:42 am

HappinessRules ,

You can use a green skull candle to make a person pay you, dress it with pay me now oil, or commanding oil ( even both) and tell the person to pay you what is owed.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 am

becomingjane

If you want something more subtile just grow lavender in the home makes it more peaceful.

Carl Yeoh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Carl Yeoh » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Guys i have some controlling oil in here and a skull candle im planning to perform a controlling work on may former workmate wich i met again a week ago. what are the herbs that i can use for controlling like taking over his mind and actions
Bawon Kriminel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello Carl Yeoh,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

Have you read through the many spells in this topic? They refer to herbs for coercing a desired opinion or action, so please read through the posts in this thread.

As a short-cut, consider calamus. It is a very compelling herb.

HER-CAA-RTCH
Calamus Root Chips
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Carl Yeoh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Carl Yeoh » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Thank you miss athena. I havr here licorice and calamus as well tobacco and daubers dust nest for controlling but i have seen from lucky mojo that you can also use poppy seeds for domination or to weaken someones mind through disorientedness can i also incorporate that in my controlling work?
Bawon Kriminel

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:17 am

Carl Yeoh,

Poppy seed is used to confuse a person, their thoughts and ideas. I would not add it unless your goal is to confuse the person. Sounds like you want to control them so I would personally leave it out, you want the message to be clear to the person you work the skull on.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello Carl Yeoh,

If part of your effort in controlling this person's thoughts and behavior involves scrambling their thoughts so they are too confused to resist you, then yes poppy seeds would be appropriate to add. I have done this on individuals who are tough to break down, and it has helped the work take hold. The choice is yours.

HER-POP-SEED
Poppy Seeds
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:17 am

You will never be Slow ,selfish, throwing it all in the pan, sneaky , heartless , careless in my direction these are the characters that have no place in my life and I never tolerate ,how can you stop a person projecting this personality onto you so their the total opposite of that?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

You're in the right topic area for spell advice to dominate another person. Please read through the posts here to get ideas on how to control this individual. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”