Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Moonwitch --

1) I agree with Edward T on this. If she is gone, she may stay away or ... she may come back. But you ought to clean up after doing work like this.

2) Psalms 51 and a Hyssop tea / bath is recommended after using Hot Foot Powder.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue May 14, 2019 7:12 am

Hi everyone, wish everybody have a nice day.

Just if my testimonial can serve to other people here.

I made a Hot Foot ritual over my noisy and rough neighbours, I wanted them out of my bulding, but the spell worked in a different and interesting way.
I followed the instructions I've learned here in this forum and threw the powders on my neighbour's doormat through many days, once or twice a week, until I could see some results. I waited till they weren't at home so I felt free to do that. They only stopped making noise once, so I just was so desperate I had to speak with the police and tell them the problem. The officer was a very kind and a wonderful man who paid so much attention to me and took care about the situation. I was so grateful! police officer was truly hepful and I appreciated this so much. He recommended to speak with the owner of the house where my noisy neighbours live by renting the appartment, and after telling him the police was in charge of the situation, the owner spoke these neighbours and they stopped their rough attitude or they could be out of the house.

So I'm telling this because not always spells work in the way we wish, but they can act in other way with the results we want to see. I just wanted peace at home, depending of the day, I wished my neighbours were out or the building other times I just wished to have calm at my home, I promise they were like wild animals, shouting and throwing stuff even at 2:00 a.m. It was awful, so I just wanted peace or they were out.
They're not out, but the noises thanks God have stopped (I hope peace will go on).

So I just want to thank publicly to all the wonderful professionals who give their advice and run this marvelous forum, the same to the rest of users. I always learn something useful thanks to your wisdom.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:05 pm

I have seen various works around the internet for hotfooting. Yesterday i did the traditional which was to sprinkle LM hot foot powder on the steps and front of the house my target was leaving and prayed VERY specifically about that person leaving and never returning.
i know it is too early to tell if it will be successful but then i started seeing online spells for hot foot jars w/ powder and petitions and even ‘packets’ (made out of a petition with the persons name, a command, and hot foot powder)
Has anyone heard of any working likes this and if they are effective? Would they be useful in supporting the foot track work I did yesterday?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Luckylady123 ,

Yes, you can make packets to with the powders as well. This is traditional. You can also dress a candle with the oil and powder it then burn it on a photo or name paper as you pray to send the person away.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Thank you so much!! Where would I keep the packet or how would I deploy it? Will this help support the hotfoot work I have already done w/ the LM hotfoot powder?
I only hotfooted him 4 days ago & he already came back to visit once since. Perhaps the spell needs more time to work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:17 am

Luckylady123,

One method of a hotfoot jar is combining the petition and any personal concerns you have relating to the person ( hair, nail, photo, footprint), into the jar and tossing it into running water to send them away. This can be added to a vinegar jar if the goal is to also sour their life and send them away. A packet can be made (as can a container like a jar) where the person will walk over it to continually effect them. I would give more time then 4 days to check how a spell is working. Keep doing the work, praying, and believing. Watch for signs from the work as you do this, watch for movement after that and finally the completion of the work. A great additive to this work is to light male figure candles dressed in hotfoot oil and powder and pray they move away.

Lucky mojo free information on container spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Miss Cat talks about making packets in this book sold by lucky mojo on petition papers: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Forum topic on signs and movement: signs-omens-movement-completion-of-spel ... t6436.html
Forum topic on bottle, box, container spells: bottle-box-and-container-spells-questio ... =container

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:05 am

Hi everyone, if I put hot foot powder on the neighbors glasses, he dropped them outside by his car, and I now have them, I assume his sweat is on it, will this help get him to think about moving, I don't know his name, but I know his apartment number and have been having problems with them for the longest, they continually knock stuff off my yard for fun, any tips or suggestions???

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 pm

CuriousChris,

Wipe the glasses off with a cloth to get any personal concerns ( sweat, oil from his face, finger prints, oil from hair) and use that in a hotfoot spell to send them away. If you have the oil wipe the frames lightly with the oil then return them.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:39 am

Hi, I read through the forum and gained a lot of knowledge on hot foot powder! But, I had a question. I see traditionally it is to be mixed with dirt and stated who the powder is intended for. But, is it a good idea to mix it with the ashes of a burned name paper or photo of the person it is intended for? Is there a reason not to?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:46 am

MissJannie --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

The reason to mix Hot Foot Powder with dirt is simply to tone down its bright hues, making it blend in with local dirt. Mixing it will also make your packet go farther and cover more area, if that is of importance to you. If you blow it instead of sprinkling it, so you produce a fine, dusty coating on surfaces, you do not need to mix it with dirt. So, your statement, "it is to be mixed with dirt," is not correct. It would be wiser to say that "it may be mixed with dirt" for any of the reasons given.

Mixing Hot Foot Powder with the ashes of a burned name paper is fine. It is not necessary to do so, nor is there a reason NOT to do so. Your choice!
catherine yronwode

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:23 am

Miss. Cat,

Thank you so much for correcting me! I’ve only ever used hot foot power on candles, so laying tricks is new. The more you know the better, right?

My thought behind the name paper was to make sure the intent was absolutely focused on the specific target. There are two people living in the apartment, and I’m hoping for one to move out. I wouldn’t want the other to follow or leave as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:01 am

MissJannie,

You would pray and focus on the one person to be affected, call their name into the hotfoot powder then sprinkle it as you pray your prayer (in your mind or out loud). It will affect the person you want. It is customary to cleanse yourself after doing this work; drink Hyssop tea or bathe with Hyssop and recite Psalms 51.

Lizard9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lizard9 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:24 am

Hi,
I would like to use the hot foot powder to make my neighbor move , they are bad people , but they are right next to me in a townhouse that they are renting ,
Cab anyone share the best way to use the hot foot powder, like they most of the time around cause they don't work.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Hello Lizard9,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

You can sprinkle the powder where you know they will walk, such as on their doorstep, on the ground by the driver's side door of their car, etc. Mix it with local dirt to camouflage its appearance.

You can work at night when they're sleeping, as a suggestion for not being detected.

For more advice on how to lay sneaky tricks, read through the following links:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Serena_17
Newly Registered

Unread post by Serena_17 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi there,

Wanting to use a hotfoot powder but am not sure, is it still viable to throw it into the person's front lawn as opposed to on the doorstep?

I want to affect 1 person specifically and they may have others in the home who cross the powder.

I am able to do both, but want to know if there's a better option!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:06 am

Serena_17

Hot Foot Powder works by being stepped in or stepped over. It works on the person whose name you call.

Please read this thread from page 1 for LOTS more information that will help you to use this poduct in a traditional way.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”