Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Moonwitch --

1) I agree with Edward T on this. If she is gone, she may stay away or ... she may come back. But you ought to clean up after doing work like this.

2) Psalms 51 and a Hyssop tea / bath is recommended after using Hot Foot Powder.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue May 14, 2019 7:12 am

Hi everyone, wish everybody have a nice day.

Just if my testimonial can serve to other people here.

I made a Hot Foot ritual over my noisy and rough neighbours, I wanted them out of my bulding, but the spell worked in a different and interesting way.

I followed the instructions I've learned here in this forum and threw the powders on my neighbour's doormat through many days, once or twice a week, until I could see some results. I waited till they weren't at home so I felt free to do that. They only stopped making noise once, so I just was so desperate I had to speak with the police and tell them the problem. The officer was a very kind and a wonderful man who paid so much attention to me and took care about the situation. I was so grateful! police officer was truly hepful and I appreciated this so much. He recommended to speak with the owner of the house where my noisy neighbours live by renting the appartment, and after telling him the police was in charge of the situation, the owner spoke these neighbours and they stopped their rough attitude or they could be out of the house.

So I'm telling this because not always spells work in the way we wish, but they can act in other way with the results we want to see. I just wanted peace at home, depending of the day, I wished my neighbours were out or the building other times I just wished to have calm at my home, I promise they were like wild animals, shouting and throwing stuff even at 2:00 a.m. It was awful, so I just wanted peace or they were out.

They're not out, but the noises thanks God have stopped (I hope peace will go on).

So I just want to thank publicly to all the wonderful professionals who give their advice and run this marvelous forum, the same to the rest of users. I always learn something useful thanks to your wisdom.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:05 pm

I have seen various works around the internet for hotfooting. Yesterday i did the traditional which was to sprinkle LM hot foot powder on the steps and front of the house my target was leaving and prayed VERY specifically about that person leaving and never returning.

i know it is too early to tell if it will be successful but then i started seeing online spells for hot foot jars w/ powder and petitions and even ‘packets’ (made out of a petition with the persons name, a command, and hot foot powder)

Has anyone heard of any working likes this and if they are effective?

Would they be useful in supporting the foot track work I did yesterday?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Luckylady123 ,

Yes, you can make packets to with the powders as well. This is traditional. You can also dress a candle with the oil and powder it then burn it on a photo or name paper as you pray to send the person away.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Thank you so much!! Where would I keep the packet or how would I deploy it? Will this help support the hotfoot work I have already done w/ the LM hotfoot powder?
I only hotfooted him 4 days ago & he already came back to visit once since. Perhaps the spell needs more time to work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:17 am

Luckylady123,

One method of a hotfoot jar is combining the petition and any personal concerns you have relating to the person ( hair, nail, photo, footprint), into the jar and tossing it into running water to send them away. This can be added to a vinegar jar if the goal is to also sour their life and send them away. A packet can be made (as can a container like a jar) where the person will walk over it to continually effect them. I would give more time then 4 days to check how a spell is working. Keep doing the work, praying, and believing. Watch for signs from the work as you do this, watch for movement after that and finally the completion of the work. A great additive to this work is to light male figure candles dressed in hotfoot oil and powder and pray they move away.

Lucky mojo free information on container spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Miss Cat talks about making packets in this book sold by lucky mojo on petition papers: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Forum topic on signs and movement: signs-omens-movement-completion-of-spel ... t6436.html
Forum topic on bottle, box, container spells: bottle-box-and-container-spells-questio ... =container
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:05 am

Hi everyone, if I put hot foot powder on the neighbors glasses, he dropped them outside by his car, and I now have them, I assume his sweat is on it, will this help get him to think about moving, I don't know his name, but I know his apartment number and have been having problems with them for the longest, they continually knock stuff off my yard for fun, any tips or suggestions???

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 pm

CuriousChris,

Wipe the glasses off with a cloth to get any personal concerns ( sweat, oil from his face, finger prints, oil from hair) and use that in a hotfoot spell to send them away. If you have the oil wipe the frames lightly with the oil then return them.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:39 am

Hi, I read through the forum and gained a lot of knowledge on hot foot powder! But, I had a question. I see traditionally it is to be mixed with dirt and stated who the powder is intended for. But, is it a good idea to mix it with the ashes of a burned name paper or photo of the person it is intended for? Is there a reason not to?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:46 am

MissJannie --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

The reason to mix Hot Foot Powder with dirt is simply to tone down its bright hues, making it blend in with local dirt. Mixing it will also make your packet go farther and cover more area, if that is of importance to you. If you blow it instead of sprinkling it, so you produce a fine, dusty coating on surfaces, you do not need to mix it with dirt. So, your statement, "it is to be mixed with dirt," is not correct. It would be wiser to say that "it may be mixed with dirt" for any of the reasons given.

Mixing Hot Foot Powder with the ashes of a burned name paper is fine. It is not necessary to do so, nor is there a reason NOT to do so. Your choice!
catherine yronwode

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:23 am

Miss. Cat,

Thank you so much for correcting me! I’ve only ever used hot foot power on candles, so laying tricks is new. The more you know the better, right?

My thought behind the name paper was to make sure the intent was absolutely focused on the specific target. There are two people living in the apartment, and I’m hoping for one to move out. I wouldn’t want the other to follow or leave as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:01 am

MissJannie,

You would pray and focus on the one person to be affected, call their name into the hotfoot powder then sprinkle it as you pray your prayer (in your mind or out loud). It will affect the person you want. It is customary to cleanse yourself after doing this work; drink Hyssop tea or bathe with Hyssop and recite Psalms 51.

Lizard9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lizard9 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:24 am

Hi,
I would like to use the hot foot powder to make my neighbor move , they are bad people , but they are right next to me in a townhouse that they are renting ,
Cab anyone share the best way to use the hot foot powder, like they most of the time around cause they don't work.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Hello Lizard9,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

You can sprinkle the powder where you know they will walk, such as on their doorstep, on the ground by the driver's side door of their car, etc. Mix it with local dirt to camouflage its appearance.

You can work at night when they're sleeping, as a suggestion for not being detected.

For more advice on how to lay sneaky tricks, read through the following links:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi there,

Wanting to use a hotfoot powder but am not sure, is it still viable to throw it into the person's front lawn as opposed to on the doorstep?

I want to affect 1 person specifically and they may have others in the home who cross the powder.

I am able to do both, but want to know if there's a better option!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:06 am

Serena_17

Hot Foot Powder works by being stepped in or stepped over. It works on the person whose name you call.

Please read this thread from page 1 for LOTS more information that will help you to use this poduct in a traditional way.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:13 am

Good afternoon. I just have a question. I’ve been working with an AIRR reader. I’ve spent numerous of money to get my lover back. We’ve done a break up spell, reconciliation candle, hootfoot, and a few other things. How long does it usually take to see results. Our relationship is stronger, but the other female is still there. The reader did advise me that she won’t go easily, but I am just not seeing any results in his relationship with her. Do I continue to wait or keep trying other things. I’m not sure what more is left to actually do.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:38 am

NubianQueen,

It is really hard to nail down a time frame for magical work. Sometimes the outcome is immediate and for others, it can take months. This is why it is always advised to work with a set time limit and stay true to it. A holiday, birthday or some date that is special to you. Once the date comes and goes, you work toward other goals. Sometimes I move on in my work and all of a sudden there is a breakthrough and my previous goal is met.

I don't know the details of your case and the best person to ask would be your reader. They will be able to tell you if any more work will be successful. If you have been only waiting a few days or weeks for the woman to leave, I would give it some more time. If it has been 4 - 6 months, I would move to other goals.
HRCC Graduate #2145

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:58 pm

The break up spell started August the 18th and the hootfoot was started September 10th. In between times we’ve done a reconciliation candle and a love candle. I just don’t see anything working with him and her. We’ve gotten closer since the work, but I don’t see anything going on as far as her leaving or them two not getting along.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi NubianQueen,

If a month has gone by and you haven't seen any movement toward your goal (i.e., them fighting or mentioning going out of town), then it could mean the situation is stubborn, or you received your answer on this one, and it was "no."

Like Terra Rising said, though, some spells can also take months, so it's up to you how long you want to wait to see results before moving on to either a different approach, or moving on altogether.

The best thing to do is consult with your your worker, and, again, look for movement. It could also be that things are happening, but you just haven't seen the fights, etc, because they are private.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Thank you

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:18 pm

I just left hot foot powder (A LOT) on a neighbor's apartment door step. She comes to my door and asked if I poured sand outside her door. Of course, I denied it. She simply said, "Just asking and left."

You guys, say a prayer for me that they go away.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:56 pm

maduro01,

Oh wow! Did you mix it with local dirt? Just a sprinkle in with some local dirt will go a long way. In any case, your post gave me a good laugh with the "A LOT", comment. I've been clumsy with powder and had it go all over in a public place. I laugh about it now but man! It was a mess.

Wishing you the best of luck...fingers crossed!
HRCC Graduate #2145

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Terra Rising,

No. I didn't mix it with anything. She's still going on with her disruptive mess. Now, I have to go to the BIG GUN of them all who has never let me down. Saint Michael will take care of her.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:51 am

Hi maduro01,

Another one echoing Terra Rising's great advice: You can always try again, but this time mix a little bit of powder with local dirt, so it looks more natural on her doorstep.

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Kalamata12
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kalamata12 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello everyone.

I want my husband to pack his bags and go away.

If I make a hot foot powder without the sulfur but with other ingredients can I put this places where he is always sitting or laying down, like in his pillow case, or under the couch cushions, or maybe on his mattress but under sheets?

Can I mix it his food. He loves chili and pepper.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:16 am

Kalamata12 --

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

This is a customer forum for help with the use of the products we make.

Our company exists to provide traditional spiritual supplies, made by hand, the old-fashioned way. Yes, there are many recipes for Hot Foot Powder on the internet, and you can create anything you want and call it Hot Foot Powder if that makes you happy, but since real, old-school Hot Foot Powder usually has sulphur and graveyard dirt and ground up bugs and snakes and dead things in it, i would hardly think you could feed it to your husband, even if you made it without sulphur.

Or, you could leave out the sulphur, and the graveyard dirt, and the ground-up bugs and snakes and dead things ... and just use chile powder. But that's not Hot Foot Powder as i know it.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Hot Foot Spiritual Supplies

I suggest that you look around in the threads dedicated to spells for getting a peaceful divorce. It is here:

Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation
mutual-break-up-easy-divorce-peaceful-s ... 11198.html

Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair
spells-for-success-going-through-divorc ... t1274.html

Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse
spells-to-separate-from-abusive-or-viol ... 23432.html

And i also recommend that you read the book "Destroying Relationships" by Miss Aiada. It only costs $9.00 and it contains more than 100 magical ways to break up a relationship.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida
$9.00

http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
catherine yronwode

PeaceBeStill
Newly Registered

Unread post by PeaceBeStill » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi! I've just purchased the "Hot Foot Powder" and I need some good advice on how to best use it for my situation.

I have a very loud and rude tenant living upstairs from me. The situation has become so bad that I've become a nervous wreck. Management tried to intervene but it just made her revengeful towards me. I've had enough and decided to take action.

1) Should I sprinkle this in front of her doorstep as a slowly walk backwards?

2) Do I need to mix it with dirt? There is some I can get in front of our apt building.

Please advise, I'm new at this.

Thanks!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Hello, PeaceBeStill --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. when you have a moment, please go to the Public Introductions portion of the board and introduce yourself.

To answer your questions:

1) Yes, it is traditional to sprinkle powders while walking backward, casting them ahead of you as if broadcasting seeds into a ploughed furrow. This is an old, rural method of working, still the most common method used today. You can also blow powders from your hand, another very old method still in use today.

2) We mix sachet powders with local dirt if we are going to sprinkle them on the ground. This applies to ALL sachet powders, not just Hot Foot Powder. The reason is to help the colour of the powder blend into the local landscape. This is done for ALL sprinkled powders, whether for money, love, healing, court cases, cursing, or jinx-killing.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Megan33

Unread post by Megan33 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:50 am

Hi, I've been looking for an answer to my question but couldn't find one on here.

So, about 3 weeks ago, I put hot foot powder on my neighbours door mat. I was so nervous that someone would see me, that i rushed and a ton came out at once. I could see the reddish colour, so panicked and poured water on it from a cup. But I could still see a bit. So I quickly used the cup to push it under the mat.

To this day, I'm not sure if anyone saw me and regret doing it late that night.

Anyway for the last week or so, I've been really down and depressed. I have hardly any energy and feel worthless. Like I dont even want to be here. It's really got that bad.

1) So I think, as I didnt use gloves, some of the hot foot has infected me. I've used a sage and crystal spray in my house and a house blessing candle but this awful feeling is still upon me.

2) Basically, how do I do a 13 herb bath with no bath? I only have a shower. I'm not even sure if that is right for me.

I'm desperate for help at this point. I'm Sooo waiting for help from anyone on here!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Dear Megan33

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. When you have a moment, please go to the Public Introductions portion of the board and introduce yourself.

To answer your questions:

1) Unless you called YOUR OWN NAME into the spell while casting the powder, there is no reason to think it would affect you in any way. Calling in the name of the one to be affected is done for ALL sprinkled powders, whether for money, love, healing, court cases, cursing, or jinx-killing. This applies to ALL sachet powders, not just Hot Foot Powder.

2) This question has been asked and answered many times in another part of the Forum. Please see this thread -- it is mentioned within the first few posts in the thread::

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters
post4332.html#p4332

The product you selected -- Thirteen Herb Bath -- is fine for this use.

See also this thread:

Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-self-tools-altar-before-and-o ... 4-240.html

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Megan33

Unread post by Megan33 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Ok, thankyou.
I did want to add, I didnt meditate.
I also had a glass or 2 of wine for courage.
I will check out the links you have suggested, as I dont have a bath, just shower.
Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Megan33 --

Meditating is not a central or essential practice in African American hoodoo, so from my perspective, wehther you did or did not meditate would be a personal choice, not one associate (or not associated) with traditional rootwork. This page may supply some essential information about Black American folk magic for you:

Hoodoo History
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Here's a quote from that page, about personal preferences:

" What seems to the outsider like "a matter of personal preference on the part of the cook" is actually a personal preference on the part of the cook WITHIN A CULTURAL TRADITION. No Italian cook would serve Yorkshire pudding as antipasto. No Italian cook would boil pasta in vinegar. No Italian cook would substitute Coffee liqueur for Olive oil. No Italian cook would serve marinara sauce on rice noodles. No Italian cook would prepare scampi with molasses in the sauce. WHY NOT, if it was their "preference" to do so? Because it would NOT be their preference to do so, because they are serving a generations-long tradition, called Italian cooking. ... Thus it is with hoodoo."

There's a lot more on that page. Please read it.

As for the wine -- again, that is a personal choice.

And about the shower, i already provided a link in my earlier post.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Many blessing to Ms. Catharine and your fantastic lucky mojo team.

as if you know I'm currently working on love doll which you made for me for my husband. in order to him return back to me.

currently my husband live with his brother home.

can I use hoot foot powder to make him leave that house, because if he leave that house he will be coming back to me. as his family is the one who stopping him to come back.

if yes I can use hot foot powder and oil which I have from LM. how it can used? he park his car in parking lit at his brother home where I can go sprinkle.

please I need detail STEPS how to perform hoot foot properly. and how many time I need to repeat that?

THANKS

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:35 am

Serenaali.

Hot Foot Powder does not seem correct to me to make him come back to you, even though it may make him leave their home, its real purpose is to cause an enemy to wander the earth and never be happy.

Hot Foot Sachet Powders

Use in Magic:
Hot Foot Powder, also known as Drive Away Powder or Moving Powder, is claimed by many to have helped them to drive unwanted persons from their lives.

Spell Methods:
Use sachet powders to dress papers, photos, petitions, business cards, letters, tickets, claim checks, currency, or oiled candles; lightly blow or dust it on, pray, and shake it off; it may be also mixed with local dirt for a yard sprinkle or in foot-track or graveyard spells.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo sachet powders with herbs and roots included, in a 1 oz. foil packet with a colourful label.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powders
$5.50

Be sure to read the wen page ^ above ^ as it explains Hot Foot products in great detail.
catherine yronwode

Michaelgraywolf

Unread post by Michaelgraywolf » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:35 pm

Have a former very narcissistic (could write a book on his behavior) CEO/company owner who has run off all of the companies 21 employees in the last 8 months and has basically shut his company down through bad business decisions and abusive behavior.

Now he is coming after and harassing those of us who are trying to be successful in our new business ventures and move on. Making all kinds of threats trying to make all of us as miserable as he is. If he cannot be successful, his mission is to make sure that no one else can be successful either.

It is come to the point that action needs to be taken to get him out of my life, out of the way of my ability/chance to succeed, and remove the stress off of me and my family that he is causing.

I have managed to keep him somewhat at bay through walls of protection, separation and working a couple of Psalms, but the time has come to take stronger action. I need him out of my personal business and I need to protect my current and future business ventures from him and his negative influence.

Is hot footing the way to go? I have hesitated to use it in the past. I worry a bit about others around him who may come in contact with the powder being affected by it. I can place a strong attention against that, and I have thought about powdering the bottom of a candle in his name instead of laying the powder. Thoughts? Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:05 am

Michaelgraywolf pp

if Hot Foot Powder harmed random people or the user, it would not have the extremely popular reputation that it has

You need not "place a strong attention against that" happening. Instead, just use it the way it is intended, by calling in the name of the one on whom you are working as you sprinkle it. Mix it with local dirt first, to tone the colour down.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Michaelgraywolf

Unread post by Michaelgraywolf » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:07 am

Ms Catherine, Thank you so much for the clarification and direction.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 pm

You're very welcome!
catherine yronwode

Khaotic11
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khaotic11 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:34 am

Hello, I have a lot of concerns, I want to get rid of someone that is narcissistic, nasty, evil causing stress and chaos in my life deliberately, they blame false things on me even though I have never done them and they know it, they play mental mind games that I don't have time for, and they want to continue to try to live through me and play God with my life. Even though karma hits them hard they still think it's bad luck or someone throwing at them and it's not. Which powders are best to get them out of my life permanently forever because I'm depressed, mentally and emotionally drained, and don't know what to do, I just want to live in full peace, I'm a good person and I tried to solve this issue but this is my last option and I don't deserve this because I don't bother NOBODY. I heard of goofer dust and d.u.m.e. powder and oil but which one works best for a guarantee, can you tell me if you have ever used it, or somebody else you know have used it and what were the results, what do I use for protection so it won't backfire, is there a chant to go with it can I use a jar spell for any of the two or three, if so, which spells, I can't bury it under anywhere outside because I live in an apartment complex, but I want to also want to know if I dust the powder or oil on the shoes they wear before they wear it and sprinkle on her car tires will it be effective because they call themselves buying white candles and a psalms book for protection but it's not working, when I order what you recommend me how will the packaging be like? Sorry for a lot of questions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:56 pm

Hello Khaotic11,

I have moved your post to the correct topic given your goals.

If you want someone to go away, you would want to use Hot Foot products. Using Goofer Dust might bring them some form of misfortune, but wouldn't necessarily get rid of them. Go with Hot Foot, and you can read all about it and how to use it in the many post in this thread.

There are no guarantees with any kind of spellwork, and someone else's experience may not mirror yours.

Lucky Mojo ships packages in plain shipping boxes, with a return mailing label on them.

mysticmadame72
Newly Registered

Unread post by mysticmadame72 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Was wondering if I could get some success stories for hot foot powder users. I'm in a bad relationship 8 years now. I used this just a day ago... hoping he's gone soon.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Hello mysticmadame72,

We do not use the forum for survey-type responses. Everyone's experience with any of Lucky Mojo's products will be unique to that user.

That being said, you need to give your spell time to work. One day is not nearly enough, and stressing about your work will work against your intent. Have faith in a positive outcome, sit back and let your spell take hold. You can repeat your laying of the powder as often as you feel you need to, but you need to trust in your success.

WitchofSingapore

Hot Foot Powder with a filter....

Unread post by WitchofSingapore » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Hi Everyone

I have a Hot Foot Powder question....slight backstory....it’s requiring a specific spell...

Recently in a read with a client I ‘saw’ a raccoon sitting in a chair in her store (she had just bought a beautiful interiors shop here in Singapore). It had a distinct feeling of theft afoot.

I gave her instructions on protection spells and she also installed cctv cameras in the store.

Last weekend someone broke the lock and attempted to get in, but was thwarted and abandoned the raid. (This is VERY unusual for Singapore which is virtually crime free due to severe laws/punishment).

She was affirmed that the spells worked, as they couldn’t get in and nothing was stolen. But it was close and she wants me to amp it up a notch.

So here’s the thing....I ‘saw’ the raccoon inside the shop on one of her lovely chairs. My sense is, that it’s an inside job. Perhaps a connection with one of her staff members or cleaners etc...

So I’m thinking a Hot Foot Powder.....but one that repels peeps with harmful/thieving intentions....and NOT her customers.

Also placement? Entrance? Inside the shop? Back door?

Would you double it with an attractor spell too....for customers? Honey Jar?

Any tips warmly received

🙏🙏

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello WitchofSingapore,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

I have moved your post to the topic on Hot Foot powder. Please do not start random new topics as it is against forum rules and makes more work for moderators.

I would not use Hot Foot powder in this case, as you do not want to accidentally drive away customers. You could reserve its use for when you identify the actual thief, presuming that you do.

Meanwhile, consider Red Brick Dust along the entry way, to keep out anyone with malicious intent. Read more about it here:
red-brick-dust-questions-and-answers-t16405.html

You can help to draw in customers with the spell advice found in the following topic:
forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-draw-customers-buyers-to-store-office-shop-t7083-180.html

I hope this helps. Good luck

mysticmadame72
Newly Registered

Unread post by mysticmadame72 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:39 pm

I think I will move on to a different website...just keep getting shot down trying to get my message out to others for some insight. 3rd time was NOT a charm for me here.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:54 am

mysticmadame72,

This forum should not be used to poll other users on their success stories. It should be used to learn how to use Lucky Mojo products and the techniques associated with hoodoo. There is a page for product testimonials but again, do not ask for users stories. They provide them voluntary and many practitioners never talk about their work. For product testimonials: lm-made-a-difference-in-my-life-t20197.html

If you are having issues with your work, it sounds like you may need a divination to see what went wrong. You can find a professional rootworker at AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org A quick, 15 or 20 min reading could help you figure out if the spell is working or if there were blocks.
HRCC Graduate #2145

WitchofSingapore

Unread post by WitchofSingapore » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:39 am

Thanks so much Ms Athena and apologies for creating extra work. Haven’t quick figured this forum out yet!
Appreciate the response!
🙏

Xlarmesdesaulex

Unread post by Xlarmesdesaulex » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:47 am

How would I go about hot footing someone not for harm but just to get them to leave you alone or leave your life and I have no way of laying it in his footsteps or making any candles is there a freezer or jar I can make ya in this name and or picture without harming again just to remove .

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello Xlarmesdesaulex,

Hot Foot is not formulated to harm an individual, only to drive them away. Since this is your goal, then this is the right product for you.

Traditionally, Hot Foot is a form of contact magic in which you would get your target to step onto the powder. I understand that this is not an option for you, but if you read through the many posts in this thread, you will find advice and ideas on other ways to implement this formula. Mailing your target a tricked object, letter or other form of mail is just one idea, but read through for others.

EKalif
Newly Registered

Unread post by EKalif » Tue May 12, 2020 3:37 pm

Hey y'all, I'm hoping to get some guidance here about how to fix a hot foot powder situation I found myself in...

I was laying down hot foot powder for my neighbors (Family X - 2 adults and 4 kids), who have taken to harassing not only me but several other neighbors in our subdivision for the past several months. I don't know the names of the parents in Family X, only the names of some of the children. So, I directed my intention towards the parents by referring to them as "the neighbors in unit [#]" and visualizing the parents moving the family away. Note: A few days before hot footing them, I had a dream that one of Family X's kids was crying hysterically and the mom was frantically trying to vacate the premises. In the dream, my partner and I woke up and could hear the commotion in Family X's unit. When I awoke in real life, I knew it was a pre-cognitive dream, I have them often.

Everything was going perfectly as I sprinkled the powder on the stairs leading from their doorstep down to the sidewalk in front of their unit. I recited a curse and a scripture from a Psalm while doing this, while walking backwards. However in the middle of the deed I was abruptly surprised by a neighbor from a different unit who walked outside and saw me. She startled me and I became flustered as she began making conversation! I was totally unable to concentrate on finishing what I was doing, as I was focused on being nonchalant. I'm used to keeping a poker face, however when she startled me I spilled some of the powder on the ground around my feet. I did my best to avoid stepping in it but as I tried to maneuver around it (I wanted to get away from Family X's unit FAST to avoid them coming outside and seeing me there), I stepped over the powder, but not in it -- I think. Neighbors often see me put down pesticide outside our units and clean up Family X's trash to keep bugs away so I pretended that is what I was doing, and I kept up the charade until I got back to my unit, at which point the neighbor left me alone. Basically the whole thing was botched. I spilled hotfoot powder where I didn't intend and the spillage may have blown around for other people to step on (myself included), not just the people I intended it for. I lost focus because of the interruption, my visualization was interrupted, etc. What should my next steps be to "fix" this, or does it even need to be fixed? I plan to do a cleansing bath soon.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2020 5:47 pm

Hello EKalif,

It's been my experience with Hot Foot products that they work on the target that I call into the spell, and not on innocent bystanders (and certainly not on myself should I accidentally step in it). I wouldn't worry too much about driving other neighbors away.

If you are still concerned, you can lay down Jinx Killer over your work and start again, when you hopefully won't be startled by others.

SPD-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Sachet Powder
$5.50

EKalif
Newly Registered

Unread post by EKalif » Tue May 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Thank you Miss Athena! I appreciate it.

Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”