Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Breaking a Curse Placed by a Known Family Member

NAS1850
Newly Registered

Ex-wife performing spells on us

Unread post by NAS1850 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 am

For a year and a half my boyfriend’s ex-wife has been doing spells dark and light in order to break us up and or have him go back to her. Her spells are not because she is in love with him, it’s to be malicious and proof the she can still get him back. She has been unsuccessful in breaking us up but she has been able to cause big arguments. Her attacks affect him more than me. I need guidance on what spell or candles to use in order for her to stop doing spells on him and us. I would also like her to be in a new relationship in order for her to stop obsessing on my boyfriend and us.

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Breaking a Curse Placed by a Known Family Member

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello NAS1850,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

I have moved your post to the correct thread on breaking spells placed on you by a family member. Please do not start new topics, especially in random locations on the board, as this is against forum rules. Do a search first and you will find that we have nearly every topic imaginable already covered.

Please read through the posts in this thread and you will find advice and ideas that can help you. Also read through the other topics in this sub-forum for even more ideas. You will find that your situation is sadly not unique, and that this question has already been covered.

If you still have questions after reading, ask us here and we will do our best to help.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Hello!

I have just spoken to Miss Cat on the radio program who read that I was indeed cursed with a "stabbing" curse from my ex's sister and that I had done nothing more than fall for her brother. I am planning on following all of the good advice given (and have a follow up appointment with Miss Cat in a week), however, while I am waiting for the oils and washes I ordered, I want to know: is there anything I can do with the things I have in my home already to protect myself? This woman made my brakes fail four times (no mechanics could find a reason) and I was already in an accident. I have, for many months now, been lighting dressed purification candles and washing my house with vinegar, lemon, and basil. I have also purged and cleaned my house in the last week. I already had sigils on my doors and windows for protection (for many years), so perhaps that is why the curse seemed to only affect my person outside of my house? What can I do to protect myself when I am walking around in public or in my car? I wear a moldavite ring I made myself everywhere I go, but was not wearing it the morning of the accident. Are there any temporary fizes I can do to protect myself until I have the supplies to break the curse?

I am ordering: Jinx killer incense, oil, and bath crystals as well as 7-11 Holy oil, Protection oil, and Chinese Wash for my house.

(I should add, I do not want the brother back-- I am not interested in being a part of a family with a woman like that in it. I simply want to protect myself from her.)

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:52 pm

flisswitch,

I personally would not use vinegar to cleanse a house, its more commonly used in cursing to sour. I would use ammonia like the Blue Buffalo that lucky mojo carries. I would wear basil on your body, mint is also good to clear out evil messes. You can make a mojo bag of protective herbs and carry it on you during this time. A prayer To St Michael with a candle each day. Burn sage to clear any evil and open the windows. Take a bath in hyssop and recite Psalms 51 to cleanse away any sins you may have done or are on you. Recite Psalms 91 daily for protection of God in your life. Re-dress the seals you have in the windows when the oil arrives and place them under a candle as you pray over them, then replace them. Sprinkle salt where this evil person has been toss it at the witch to keep her away. Place bay leaves around you so she cannot see you via using psychic abilities, cards or a reader. Best thing to do to protect you in you around town is to dress your body daily with protection or Fiery wall of protection oil. Have a mojo made for protection and carry it on you, also put charms in your car to protect them, can also spot the tires with the protection oil to keep evil away.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:02 am

JayDee,

Thank you so much for your reply! I am sorry it is taking me so long to thank you-- I
don't know why I couldn't see your reply until today! Must have been refreshing wrong or something. Thank you, that is all very good advice. I will make a new batch of household cleaner without the vinegar. I am lucky that I have hyssop and mint and basil and sage growing in my garden, so I can easily do all you have recommended. Thank you very much!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”