Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Asteria

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Asteria » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:11 am

Hi all

I've done a freezer spell to stop someone at work where their negative influence could affect my chances of an advancement. I got wind that this person is likely to be very sick (but would require further diagnosis to be sure) and may have to leave. I don't wish to rid someone like that, my only concern was to freeze their influence.

Perhaps I wasn't specific enough in my petition, so spirit chose the path of least resistance. Before she goes for her next diagnosis, I was wondering:

1) Would it be possible for me to re-do the freezer spell and this time, finish off the petition with "to the harm of none"?
2) Would a re-do negate the previous progress? Will spirit think I'm being fickle..?

I'm mostly seeking the kind assistance of hoodoo to smooth out life, with no intention to cause unjustified grief :(
Blessings to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out, thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Asteria ,

I doubt that your freezer jar (which freezes a person in a state, stops their mobility and action) caused this person to be sick and leave ( which sounds more like an active curse or hotfoot). You can always add to the harm of none, it is a very Wiccan concept, not one used in Hoodoo. I again do not feel a freezer jar caused this, though i she is as bas as you say, it does not mean someone else did not do this to her.

1. Yes you can always do one, did you get rid of the first one?
2. Is the first one still in existence? It does send mixed signals to the Universe when you do a job, cancel a job do the job again.

Some non-harming work you can do: burn a figure candle of her dressed with stop gossip oil and rolled in slippery elm. Stuff the mouth of the candle with alum powder to silence her and poppy in the head to confuse her. Burn this candle as you pray for her to stop gossiping about you, to not be able to harm you, to be confused on the matter that she is unable to speak clearly about it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 am

Hi JayDee, thank you for the reply.
"( which sounds more like an active curse or hotfoot)" - Okay, I'm relieved now. Phew.

Ohh, I didn't know that "to the harm of none" was more Wiccan than Hoodoo. I saw this in one of the other threads about money drawing, where the poster was advised to add something along the lines of that, she was afraid that any money drawn to her could potentially result from insurance/death of a relative. So I thought to add it in my petition too, if I were to re-do it. So it's not proper Hoodoo..?

The spell is still in the freezer, I wanted to consult the pros before doing anything I shouldn't, so thank you! I'm feeling at peace now, and I'll stick with it cause I do believe in it working. Thank you for the alternatives as well, I'll keep those in mind - the more you learn the better! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 am

Hello Asteria,

The concept of "harm to no-one" is not based in hoodoo, however adding those words to the money spell you reference was an act of protection against attracting money gained through ill pursuits. It was particularly relevant to that situation, and thus made sense to add it to a petition.

You can add it to your freezer spell petition if you please. Personally, I have left it up to Spirit to decide how best to halt the momentum of an individual, and trust that no means used will be disproportionate to what their behavior has earned them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Asteria,

I totally get your fear many people have that fear with work. Who wants to do a spell to get money and then lose a loved one! I always follow Miss Cats advise and words that when you ask God for a fish does he give you a serpent? Of course not. Read Luke 11:11: "Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?". No God does not do the opposite and give you evil instead. If you feel more comfortable to add " and let no one be hurt" then add that! Be specific in prayer. A great book with information on prayer and scripture in work : http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html
Secret of the Psalms: http://www.luckymojo.com/secretspsalms.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:37 am

Thank you Miss Athena. "no means used will be disproportionate to what their behavior has earned them" I had an epiphany with that!

Thank you JayDee for your further input :)

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am

Hello I have not oils but I do have the guy who I want to get out of my ex's life's picture. I can write his name on the back with a blue pen(since we are freezing) and then write the command for him to leave her life permanently? I only have his first name. How long will it take to manifest approximately

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:45 am

Can you freeze any future rivals this way? Like can I make guys not attracted to her?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:32 am

Casteel344 --

One of the basic principles of all magic -- folk magic, ceremonial magic, initiatory magic -- is that our spells are stronger if we have a personal connection or link to the persons on whom we wish to have an effect. Without this link, our spells are more along the lines of wishes. You cannot move the entire universe, but you can move one person -- and to do so, you have to know who that person is. Names, birthdates, personal effects, bodily concerns, and other links provide the context for the spell.

Thus, in ANY rootwork -- whether a freezer spell, bottle spell, mojo bag, doll-baby, candle spell, foot-track spell, herbsl cookery, jar spell, or sneaky trick -- it is tradaitional, community-based knowledge that you will at least NAME the person to be affected, and probably do a lot more to connect the spell-csting to the person.

Of course you can name people by their social or official roles -- "the police in this town," "the officials at the DMV," "all love rivals," "all haters," and so forth, but once you have obtained individual names, do add them to your spell work, if possible.

For more about working with names and name-papers, see my book "Paper In My Shoe" --

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Thanks Mrs. Yronwode and I am glad that you replied to my post. I just had a reading with you about my Taurus. I have bought the book and I am on page 56

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”